All Comments on 'The Lake House Lessons 04'

by JayDavid

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

think he needs to hit his sister as a thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
awsome

story is good so far maybe the dad and mom get together because they are both lonely just and idea

JayDavidJayDavidabout 12 years agoAuthor

No, he isn't going to do anything with his sister, but the parents will get together.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Like the flow

I am enjoying your story and agree no need for the bro/sis to get together yet.

Of course you need to introduce the mom/dad to each other. Jack needs to go back with some of Sarah's friends and now start hitting/screwing Dana & her sister Ariel (Threesome) and the popular girls at school - Dana's GFs.

Thanks and I hope you are writing - adding a part 5...

JayDavidJayDavidabout 12 years agoAuthor
Thanks

The story is written and we are less than half way there. Some of your ideas will surface, others won't.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
another 5 stars

Great series! Look forward to more sequels.

And thanks for reading and responding to the comments!

WistfulSeniorWistfulSeniorabout 12 years ago
Enjoying Your Story

I find myself really looking forward to each new chapter and have not been disappointed. Your story is very well thought out and I can see a variety of ways the story line could go, all good.

JayDavidJayDavidabout 12 years agoAuthor
Thanks

It will twist and turn a bit before it ends. Thanks for your feedback.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Can't wait for the next chapter.

arincharinchabout 12 years ago
Nice

Enjoyable little stories, hope you keep them coming.

NeptoonNeptoonabout 12 years ago
great story

enjoyed it. can't wait for more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
enjoyable

I am enjoying this series. Only thing I do not like is how the main character is so quick to tell his friend every detail of his sexual escapades. Not an admirable characteristic.

MaximguyMaximguyalmost 12 years ago
Agreed with anon.

The girls stressed to him to thinking about them and being classy yet he talks about them like he's a frat guy.

Stil, well written with good dialogue and characters.

PeterspeterPeterspeterabout 11 years ago
Blabbermouth hero

Is it possible that our author is setting Jack up for one big fall? It's not as clear as he is setting up Mrs. Angelo with Jack's dad, but close.

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
For her self esteem

I wish they had gotten re-acquainted and spent more sessions studying before hooking up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
YET ANOTHER 5 STAR WINNER

I disagree with the comments wanting Jack to clam up. I enjoy his reports/feedback to Fred and Fred's responses. I hope it expands beyond the texting to more face-to-face and eventually Gina is somehow included.

The different turns the story is taking along with the setups for more is sure holding my attention. It was clever to hook him up with the class hot girl via physics. Of course it also plays into the stereotype of a hot girl and cheerleader not being so bright (at least the author does not have her chewing gum open-mouthed!).

So the story is rolling along VErY nicely.

Paul in Oklahoma

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I like the story so far, except for the facts that the Gina character is too transparently in love with the main character, and the main character can't keep his mouth shut, bragging to his friend about all the girls he's bedding and what he's doing with them. At the Lake House, one of the lessons he should have been taught was "Don't kiss and tell".

juan2forkjuan2forkover 3 years ago
The ladies misses a lesson

The boy tells his friends about who he fucks. This leads to bad karma.

The workaholic dad and the drinking mom will probably get put together.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous