All Comments on 'The Lake House Lessons 08'

by JayDavid

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
awsome story

man each chapter keeps getting better and better the question is will he end up with dana or natile or gina it keeps you guessing keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Very well written and enjoyable story. Keep it going!

gravyruggravyrugalmost 12 years ago
This chapter seemed a bit rushed

Not nearly the level of detail as the previous chapters. I like the story quite a lot, and look forward to more, but I hope you'll be a bit more thorough with future chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great story

Great story. My only plea is don't have him end up with Gina. Her character is predictable and I just don't get that " I hope they end up together" feeling that I do with movies and other stories. I hope it's Dana he ends up with. That's the optimal ending for the story in my eyes.

JayDavidJayDavidalmost 12 years agoAuthor
Thanks

For all the feedback. I appreciate it. I thought that there was plenty of detail here, but maybe it needs more. I think you will like the way it ends up--And there is a short sequel for later.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

i hope its not gina that would be predickedable. sorry couldnt help it. dana would be better since she seems like she is doing everything to keep from loving him ,but does anyway. although with his dad doing her mom that might put a chink into it. fuck it they aint blood so it wont matter and is he ever going to hit sarah? just for the sake of getting it out of their system.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Loving d series ...........And I really wanna see Gina with Jack...a perfect ending !!

I loved the words quoted by Sarah for d freinds trun out 2 b best bfs /gfs ...dats so true..... Keep updating soon....nd looking forward to see more of Gina n Jack

islandqtislandqtalmost 12 years ago

I actually don't want him to end up with Dana or Gina. Dana is far too manipulative and Gina I think deserves better at this point. There's a dark element to this story that I like but I'm not sure if it's intentional. Somehow I like that Gina has maintained her virtue. It would be boring if she just got the "if you can't beat 'em, join 'em attitude"

kizkizkizkizalmost 10 years ago
another nice post

I really like your style.

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
So Many Threads Running in different directions

But, I fear it's about to unravel

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous