The Lake House Pt. 01 - The Voyeur

Story Info
Our hero returns early to a surprise discovery.
5.7k words
4.5
21k
18

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 12/01/2023
Created 01/14/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note:

This is a continuation from a previous story, ("My Aunt's Gift") that you really need to read in order for this story to make sense. The unnamed protagonist is a young man, early twenties that has a rare genetic quirk that essentially gave him the body of a hot sexy woman. His story is not the typical 'Chick with a Dick' story as he views himself as a male heterosexual, and will always present himself as one, even if others view him otherwise.

These stories are his struggles with his identity and sexuality.

As I'm more interested in the characters, you won't find wall to wall sex scenes or wild fuck fests, but since the story delves into his sexuality, I try to base it somewhat realistically. For the purists out there, these arehis experiences, not how things should be.

I know the premise is largely unrealistic, but you're really not reading stories on this site for the realism now are you?

Just go with it.

-------

It was the beginning of summer before the family was able to return to the lake house. This time it would be just mom, dad and myself. Mom wanted the rest of the family to join us for this vacation, but it seemed everyone else had their own lives that didn't center around the family matriarch anymore. Didn't help as the vacation wasn't really planned, and our relatives already had plans for the summer. Mom worried that the hugely successful Christmas gathering would be the last time the extended family was ever together, and she hated the thought of the family drifting apart.

I guess it's the price of living in the modern age.

For myself, I was disappointed that Aunt Asta couldn't make it, but she and Uncle Rock were closing the deal on the Caribbean resort that was for sale, and wouldn't be back until the sale was completed.

Which was a good thing I told myself repeatedly.

I thought on my Aunt's words often: "I think you need to experience more women, and who knows, maybe one day you can show me how much you've learned before I give you that title."

I focused on the "One day you can show me how much you've learned." Which I took to heart. One day I would taste the ecstasy that was my aunt, but only after I've had more experience. Since losing my cherry to my Aunt on Christmas I had not been with any woman, and my prospects didn't look good.

Given I lived under the protective umbrella of my mom, and worked for my dad, there wasn't opportunity to meet women of any age that didn't think of me as either a freak, or off limits. The only women I really knew by name all worked for the company, and for the most part those women viewed me as one of their own kids or worse, were freaked out by me, and didn't know how to handle me.

As a result, I can masturbate like a pro, now with an improved stimulus package downloaded that magical night by my aunt. Because of my aunt, my self pleasuring repertoire now included playing with my breasts, and squeezing my nipples, which made my climaxes more intense, but in the end, I was still just jerking off to internet porn.

Aunt Asta was right, I led a sheltered life, and I needed to cut the apron strings, and venture out on my own.

But not right now.

Mom's sadness that the family was drifting apart was palpable, and there was no way in hell I would add to her misery by moving out on my own right now.

So, I was still in the nest, waiting for the right time to spread my wings, and probably single-handedly - pun intended- keeping internet porn industry subsidized.

The caretakers did a great job of opening the lake house for the summer. The house was thoroughly cleaned, the beds were all made with fresh linens, all the vehicles gassed up, oils checked, and engines tested. Most importantly the refrigerator and pantry were stocked as per mom's specifications, so there was little we had to do other than unpack and have fun.

Since I received a high end mountain bike for Christmas, this vacation would be my first chance to put the modern miracle of computer design and space age materials through it's paces as I liked the extreme aspect of mountain biking, and the terrain around the lake was custom tailored to my riding style. I couldn't wait to break the bike in, to learn it's quirks and idiosyncrasies. Other than some pretty lame rider friendly trails back home, there wasn't much opportunity to really ride a bike meant to ridden hard.

As soon as I finished unpacking, I dressed in my new mountain bike gear; a custom made sports bra fitted by the owner of the company herself, topped with a loose fitting dark colored shirt and matching rugged mountain bike pants with padded liner, no need for underwear! Going commando was the only way to ride! And the custom fitted no clip shoes matched to the bike's pedals.

I was styling big, and haters were gonna hate.

Once dressed, I announced my intentions as I filled my water bottle in the kitchen. Mom gave me the customary speech about being careful, wear the gloves and pads, watch for weather, don't talk to strangers, stay to the trail, and take my phone.

"I'm not a little kid anymore." I protested, chaffing that she was still treating me like I was seven years old. "I'm old enough to legally drink in this country. I know what I'm doing."

"No matter how old you are, you'll always be my little boy." Mom smiled, kissed my cheek. "Don't you know that by now?"

I checked my rugged video camera to see if at least had some charge remaining, then clipped it into the mount on my helmet. Now it would record everything I would see on the ride.

It was a beautiful day, and I was really looking forward to the uber-challenging downhill part of the ride near the end, where men were made and the weak went home crying.

I wasn't even fifteen minutes into my ride that I landed hard after a simple log jump that I sheared the crank arm from the gear assembly, something that should have been impossible to do. Not something that could be fixed on the trail. It would require replacing the gear assembly, which meant that I had to return to the lake house way earlier than I planned.

You know how disappointed you get when something you wanted for a long time suddenly fails when you get it? Like getting a toy at Christmas that immediately breaks the first time you play with it as a kid? That's exactly what happened to me, and now I was limping home with my broken toy. For a bike that was priced well into four figure range, that was completely unacceptable. It hadn't even gotten properly dirty yet, splashed with mud or anything!

The bike was light enough I could carry it, and I followed the trail's steep incline back to the lake house, muttering angrily the whole time. Clip less mountain bike shoes were not designed for hiking, which only added to my frustration. I could have easily pulled another of my bikes from the garage, but the thrill of the ride had been extinguished, and I was done for the day.

What a way to start vacation.

The lake house was eerily quiet when I got back. Taking off my riding shoes, I strode barefoot into the house without a sound, almost ninja like I thought. Since the hive of activity that permeated the lake house at Christmas, the sounds of children's laughter from the game room, men shouting at the game on television, the cackle of women gossiping in the kitchen, were all absent now. Mom had every right to be depressed, I thought as I entered the kitchen to tell mom the bad news about my bike. The house seemed solemn, a mausoleum, a museum to happier times.

Still, I rather enjoyed the quiet stillness. The way the sounds of nature through the open windows echoed oddly in the rooms, the wandering breeze dancing with the hem of the curtains.

I'm a bit of a loner, whether by choice, or circumstances, it's hard to say, but either way, I much preferred the quiet solitude of the lake house now.

Which was another reason I hadn't met other women yet.

Hard to meet people when you never leave your room, and play online games day in and day out, or go on solo runs or bike ride for hours at a time.

"Mom, dad!" I called out.

Not hearing a response, I wandered through the large modern kitchen and into the great room with its huge wall of glass windows. The lake house was once featured in an architectural magazine, with all of its modernizations, yet still imbued with the old school lake cabin charm. But it was the impressive picturesque view of the lake that caught everyone's attention. Everyone that saw the lake for the first time from within the great room could only gape in awe at the panoramic vista set before them.

The great room was empty.

Maybe they were on the deck, I thought, enjoying their favorite views, drinking coffee or wine as they liked to do when relaxing.

As I stepped down into the great room and made my way to one of the closed doors leading to the deck, I caught sight of my father through the window, sitting on the old wicker divan couch mom bought at a flea market not long ago. It looked like they were trying to find the best place to put it. It would be like mom to spend hours trying to find that one perfect spot for it. She would look at it from different angles, framing the scene with her fingers like an old movie director to make sure it was the perfect fit, just in case the magazine writers ever came back to take more photos.

I was almost to the door, when I saw mom laying beside him on the couch, her head in his lap.

Except she was facing the other way.

I brought myself up to a sudden stop.

Dad was sitting upright, leaning against the back of the divan, while mom was unquestioningly laying in that strange position, her head in his lap, one arm propped awkwardly over his lap.

Are they-? My mind tried to process what I was seeing.

No, they couldn't be- could they?

I stared, my hand poised to grab the door handle.

Sure enough mom's head rose once, twice, three times, and dad's head rolled back, his eyes closed, just like a scene from one of my favorite amateur porn videos.

I was stunned.

You never really think about your parents getting it on. You know they had to have sex at least once, because you're here, right? My parents were always affectionate, sharing a kiss whenever they had the chance. Mostly the familiar quick peck, other times a bit longer. You don't think of your parents as having an active sex life, could be just as horny as you are. Have you ever given thought to the moment you were conceived? If you have, you probably imagine your parents were sharing a loving, tender moment, at least in the missionary position.. You never consider the possibility that your mom was wearing latex and a ball gag suspended from the ceiling while your dad was wearing a butt plug the night you were conceived do you? Not something you want to think about, and I'm sorry for putting that visual in your head.

Still, after your parents had kids, the sex stopped, right?

So I was more than a bit surprised, standing there, watching mom suck dad's dick that I realized at that moment that there was a lot about my parents I didn't know, and really didn't want or need to know, especially about their sex life.

Then a cold thought gripped me.

How could they not see me?

I realized that I was in the cool shadows of the house, while the large windows had a reflective film applied that was meant to protect the interior from solar radiation, so the great room wouldn't turn into a sauna when the sun beamed directly into the house. But if the film was set against a dark background, like a shadowy room interior, it had the effect of turning the windows into giant one way mirrors.

In short; I could see them, they couldn't see me.

And since I wasn't supposed to return for an hour or more, they weren't expecting me, or anyone else for that matter, they had no reason to be worried about anyone catching them in the act. They must have been playing with the divan when they noticed their reflections, and one thing led to another and soon mom was slurping dad's dick, watching themselves in the mirror.

I stepped back quickly into the darker shadows, reaching as far as the kitchen before I stopped. I should give them the privacy they deserved, but my body suddenly wouldn't obey my mind. Instead I looked back to stare as mom sucked dad's rigid cock with all the talent of a seasoned porn star.

For reasons I still don't really understand, I had to watch. My heart raced as I carefully moved in the shadows, slowly inching closer to get a front row view of what was taking place on the deck. I was scared that dad would open his eyes and see me standing there, making my heart race all the more.

Finding a spot between a chair and the coffee table, I crouched, watching in rapt fascination as mom gave dad the most incredible blow job I had ever seen. Better than any porn movie, professional or amateur. Much like Aunt Asta had done to me, mom would alternate between sucking and licking, taking great care to tease that cock. There was no hurry, no rush to get him off, this was the work of a master artisan with a lifetime of experience taking great pride in her work.

I thought my heart would burst as I moved ever closer, as close as I dared. Oh my god! I couldn't believe that not only was mom giving dad a blow job to end all blow jobs, I was watching from just few feet away!

Mom shifted her pose, and for a terrifying moment I thought I had been seen, but she was getting into a more comfortable position, kneeling on the divan, while dad finished pulling his pants off, and leaned back. Dad moved his leg to her other side, allowing her full access to his manhood, and she dove right back on it with joyous abandon. I could see everything now, and it was hot!

As cocks went, I'd seen his numerous times, and while it was sizable when flaccid, I was surprised to see that it didn't become a monster when fully erect. Until that moment, I had never seen a fully erect penis other than my own in person. School didn't count as I had been under a great deal of duress that day to take measurements and notes.

"Some show, some grow."; was an expression I heard before. Evidently dad was in the former group. Dad wasn't as huge like the actors I'd seen on the videos, but still a good size. There was plenty of length to his shaft left when mom stroked his hardness. Dad's cock was wider at the base, tapered slightly along its rigid length, with an upwards curve to the lopsided mushroom head. I could clearly see the veins on the side of his engorged cock.

Despite myself, I managed a grin, for I was a little longer and straighter. His girth was larger at the base, but mine was pretty consistent throughout its length.

I couldn't believe I was comparing the size of my cock to my dad's.

Mom teased his mushroom cap with her tongue, a dab here, a dab there, a quick lap around the rim, as she continued to stroke his cock near the head. She was waiting for something, and was soon rewarded. The slit on the tip of his cock spurted, then oozed precum. This delighted her, and as she watched it flow over his cap, her smile grew as large as I had ever seen it. She washed him clean with a few swirls of her tongue, savoring his taste, but didn't swallow. Dad sat up slightly, and she turned to share a deeply passionate kiss, sharing his precum.

So that's where I get it from I thought, as I wasn't adverse to the taste of my own cum. I think this was a ritual for them, and damn was it a turn on!

They parted and whispered to each other.

I couldn't hear them through the glass, but the way mom smiled said it all.

Another kiss, then they were changing positions again. Dad pulled mom's skirt down to her knees, where she struggled to kick them off completely. She wasn't wearing panties my shocked brain noted. I had the briefest glimpse of her most sacred temple. I had seen her naked a hundred times before and thought nothing of it, but just like that day in the sauna with my aunt, my nipples hardened, my breasts grew heavy and my dick started to harden.

I should have been appalled that the brief glimpse of mom's pussy could arouse me, but had I not already committed the ultimate sin by having incestuous sex with her sister, my aunt? Was I so wicked, so vile, that I was beyond redemption?

I don't know.

What I did know was that when mom turned again, she revealed the wholesomeness of her rear, as if waving it proudly at a parade, and it was glorious! Her ass was tight and firm, with no noticeable cellulite for a woman in her forties. The pucker of her ring was dark and inviting, begging to be opened. What little I could see of her pubes were as I remembered them in the sauna, fine and lovingly groomed. But it was her pussy that galvanized me, forcing me to draw a sharp intake of breath. Her sexuality glistened in the bright sunlight, her mons swollen with desire, the fullness of her fleshy outer lips barely concealing her dark inner labia, dripping with her juices. It was clear she was very aroused. The shape of her pussy was nearly identical to the memory I had of Aunt Asta, amazing since mom carried two children to term, but still as youthful as the internet porn stars I was fixated on at home. Here the resemblance between my mom and aunt was most striking. And thinking of Aunt Asta made me even harder.

My nipples ached, and I started to massage my breast through my shirt and sports bra with one hand, while the other reached down to my mountain bike shorts, grasping my swelling cock through the padded material.

I was hard, and getting harder by the second.

Reason screamed at me that I had to leave! That I had to give them the privacy they so richly deserved. But reason wasn't in control at that moment. I couldn't move. I stared in rapt fascination as dad sat up on the divan, crossing his legs, and mom climbed onto his lap, wrapping her legs around his waist, facing him. In this position, the difference of their heights simply did not matter. Again they kissed, Mom teased his throbbing cock with her wetness, sliding her cunt over the tip of his cock, but not taking him within her. Dad pulled her top off over her head, tossing it aside and I was not surprised to see she was not wearing a bra, and for a brief moment I wondered if I noticed this earlier in the kitchen?

Now that his wife was completely naked Dad buried his head between her beautiful breasts before finding one to shower with his attention with his mouth, licking, nipping at her nipple.

Wrapping her arms around him, she held him tight, enjoying his ministrations. Her whole body seemed to redden, as if she had become extremely embarrassed and I was slow to realize she might have orgasmed.

Her radiant smile was like the rising sun after a rainy night, piercing, bright, banishing the darkness. The gloominess that followed her since the vacation started was gone.

God she was beautiful.

That was the moment I realized that mom was more than the mother figure that raised me. She was a woman, a woman with needs and desires. She was truly, in all ways, a woman.

I would never look at my mother the same way again.

I started to stroke my cock through the thick material, but the padded shorts prevented any stimulation, and removing them would be difficult kneeling in the shadows.

Finally dad had enough of her teasing, and firmly grasping her hips, he pushed her down, impaling mom with his throbbing cock more than half way into her pussy.

I heard her moan through the glass as she orgasmed. She was tight for him, and I could see her stretched around his throbbing cock, her round ass almost bouncing. The pucker of her anus seemed to grow and shrink, winking at me. After a moment, she slowly slid downwards, taking even more of him. I thought his cock would rip her open. Finally she had him hilted within her and they paused, whispering to each other.

12