The Lake House Pt. 01 - The Voyeur

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's one thing to watch a porn video, and wonder if the orgasm the actors expressed was faked or genuine, and another to know the orgasm was real with one hundred percent certainty. That was one of the reasons I favored watching amateur porn, as the emotions tended to be more genuine, and you could tell who was faking it. Genuine orgasms were very rare with women in any video. There was no way mom was faking it, I believed this with all my conviction.

Meanwhile, the cock in my shorts began to ache fiercely, painfully, demanding to be released from its padded confines. It took a moment of work, leaning back to find the fasteners to release the beast, and when I looked back up, mom was riding dad's glistening pole slowly, methodically, savoring each stroke.

I stroked my hardness to match, imagining- well, what was I imagining? Was I really fantasizing that it was my mom's pussy wrapped around my hardness? Was I really that fucked up? I paused in shame, but the beast within me demanded sacrifice. I had to imagine someone riding my cock, but who?

Mom's sexy assistant, Gloria?

No. I jerked off to that fantasy too many times already.

Aunt Asta?

Oh god no. She was a goddess, unworthy of mere masturbation material.

I tried to picture one of my favorite internet porn stars, but another face popped into my head, that of my sister.

Again with the incest?

What the fuck?

I was getting desperate.

Fuck it. If I'm going to have an incestuous fantasy, might as well go big.

My cock agreed, growing even more rigid.

Now fully committed to this sin, it was easy to imagine, to fantasize mom riding my cock, as I could see her clearly riding dad's beautiful cock. I could imagine everything he felt, the way she felt so tight around him, the way she could take so much of him-

I stopped mid stroke. Wait, wait, back the fuck up. Beautiful cock? Where the hell did that come from?

'Doesn't matter.' growled the throbbing demon in my fist. 'fuck your mom, make her cum, fill her with your seed.'

'Do as he commands.' my aching breasts seemed to echo the sentiment from beneath my shirt.

When dad playfully bit mom's nipple, I had my answer, feeling the bite as my own.

"Oh fuck." I whispered both in fear and desire.

I was fantasizing them both.

What the fuck?

Then I lost all control, pulling my shirt and sports bra up to expose my breasts. I was stroking my cock with one hand, matching mom's strokes perfectly, while playing with my breasts just as dad was doing to mom. I lifted one breast to my mouth, licked and suckled the sensitive nipple. I had become both mom and dad in my fantasy.

Ladies and gentlemen, all rational thought has left the building, please gather your self righteous indignation, and proceed to the nearest exit. I would deal with the ramifications of what this meant later when post-nut clarity reigned supreme, but at the moment, I couldn't give a fuck what it meant. I only knew it felt so good, so different than anything before.

I closed my eyes enjoying the sensations of my self pleasure, lost to the fantasy of my mom riding my cock. When I opened my eyes again, my parents had changed positions. Mom was now kneeling on the deck, leaning over the coffee table, while dad mounted behind her doggy style. Mom's head turned, looking directly into the great room, as if she could see me in the darkness. I felt a moment of fear, then realized she was watching her reflection in the window.

Evidently she liked what she saw, for she gave a satisfied smile.

My mind imagined she saw me there, in the shadows, stroking my cock and was smiling as she watched me.

Dad wasn't going to last much longer. Dad started to speed up his strokes, slamming his cock into her well lubricated pussy, His grip on her hips was painfully strong, and I felt that grip on my own hips. Much like the tinted glass, I had become a mirror to their love making.

Dad's strokes became more urgent, powerful, almost raging in fury as he slammed deep into mom's pussy. Mom grunted in what appeared to be mix of pleasure and pain, closing her eyes, keeping her ass in the air for his use, while she lay upon the hard wooden table. Her body shone with sweat, her skin flushing red again as she met his every thrust with her own, slamming back as hard as she could, taking him repeatedly.

Then dad shuddered, the rhythmic stroke faltering, and I continued to stroke my cock furiously, trying to catch up.

I was so close!

Dad grunted, followed by a bestial moan echoing across the lake, giving one, two, a third final thrust, as he shot his hot load deep into mom's sopping wet pussy.

I was cumming a moment later, my cock shooting ropes of cum into my hand as I tried to contain it, but failing miserably. It was like getting hit with a water balloon, exploding everywhere. I hadn't cum so hard since that night with Aunt Asta, and it sprayed though my fingers like a fire hose, splattering me, my clothes and whatever was unlucky enough to be around me.

Suddenly weak, I fell forward, struggling to stay up.

It was the most intense orgasm I had ever experienced while masturbating.

Then the guilt took hold of me, the guilt that I had just jerked off while watching my mom and dad make love, my depravity deepening as I had fantasized fucking my mom while doing so. It's one thing to fuck your mom's sister, your own aunt, it's another thing to want to fuck your own mom while imagining your dad sucking on your tits.

What the fuck is wrong with me?

I looked up to see my parents in post coital bliss, climbing back onto the wicker couch, taking each other in their arms, kissing once more. I could see their shared love running from her sexy gash.

The show was over, it was time to slip away.

But since my hands were full of cum, I had no choice but to wipe them on my shirt, and hope I got to use the washer before mom noticed the odd stains. As for the stains around me, I slipped my shirt off and wiped up what I could. That was a mistake. Given the material of the shirt was designed to repel moisture it didn't do more than smear the gobs of cum into the finish of the wood.

Crap.

I retreated to the garage, went outside, found some dirt to roll in as if I had taken a spill on my ride, and then waited a few minutes, before making a big production of opening the garage door, trying to be as loud as possible. I stripped quickly, ditched my clothes into the washing machine in the wash room, set the wash cycle and made sure it was running,

Good, I thought proudly to myself, that should take care of the problem of the cum stained shirt, but now I had a new problem.

Normally there would be a robe in the washroom for my use after I stripped my clothes off as coming back from a mud caked ride was not unusual, but this was our first day of vacation, and I forgotten to check for the bath robe before leaving. And since this was the first day, there wasn't even a dirty towel in the laundry room.

I had nothing to wear.

That meant I would have to traverse the house naked to my room upstairs.

Well, fuck.

Hopefully mom and dad would still be on the deck.

I made a quick dash towards the stairs.

"Hi honey!" Mom called out from the kitchen. "You're back early! How was the ride?"

"Fucking broke my bike!" I mumbled, trying to recapture the anger I had not long before.

"What? That thing was expensive!" Mom called out, coming out of the kitchen to intercept me.

She was completely naked.

Now I've mentioned before that Swedes have a different view of nudity. Nudity is a part of life. There are places you can be naked, and with family is one such place. At one time it was so common to be naked in our family, it was taken for granted, normal, as it is for a lot of Swedes. It wasn't until we came to the United States that really killed that tradition. American's are so fucking prudish about nudity, seeing nudity as evil or sexual or whatever the fuck they think about it.

In recent years, it seemed the sauna was the only safe place left for family to be naked in front of each other.

So it was something of a shock to see mom naked.

I jumped back in surprise.

She didn't bat an eye seeing that I was naked. "Wait, wait. What the hell did you do?" Then seeing the hastily applied dirt on my arms, mom mode kicked in, worry and concern flooding her features as she reached out to me. "Did you wreck? Are you hurt?"

"I didn't do anything." I said, catching her scent; sweaty, musky, the same enticing odor that Aunt Asta had that wonderful night. It was evident mom was still coasting on her orgasm, her breasts sagged just a little, but they seemed rounder and fuller then normal, and her nipples were still large and pointed. Her face was flushed, pupils dilated, almost like she was stoned.

I realized that my parents hadn't finished their love making when I stopped watching and made a show of returning.

I had to look away, before my gaze dropped any lower, I stepped past her. "Pedal snapped, took a little tumble. Had to walk back."

"Let me take a look." Mom said concerned, taking my arm.

"Mom. I'm not a little boy any more." I said, eager to get away. "And I'm naked."

"So? When has that ever been an issue?" Mom smiled, looking me over, her gaze drifting to my not totally flaccid cock. As if catching herself, she quickly looked away, then met my eyes. It was just like Aunt Asta said, women were always checking men out. "But you will always be my little boy to me. Relax, I've seen you naked a million times before. Let me have a look."

I had no choice but to obey.

"See?" I said, turning for her to get a once over of my body. Immediately I became aware of her presence, could feel the heat of her body. Her touch was gentle, reassuring, which was making everything so much worse. I just jerked off to the sin laden fantasy of her not even fifteen minutes ago, and now she was touching me. The demon of my sin grappled with my conscious, insisting that it wasn't my mom scoping me out, but a woman that had been in the throes of passion not even minutes before. My demon stirred, and I don't know if she saw. I know my face reddened. I did math in my head, doubling numbers, anything at all to keep my mind off of what my body was doing. "Nothing. Not hurt at all, other than my pride. Going to take a shower." I said hurriedly, then raced up the stairs.

"Nice ass." I heard mom say playfully as I reached the top. "Must have gotten it from me. Make sure you tell your dad what happened."

I was rock hard even before the water was hot, and I had to jerk off for the second time in a span of thirty minutes in the shower, hoping to get the image of mom's gaze lingering on my cock out of my head.

After wards, I stayed in the shower, trying not to cry as the guilt I felt overwhelmed me.

What the fuck is wrong with me?

And it was only the first day of vacation.

12