The Lake House Pt. 02 - Kelly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kelly suddenly burst out laughing, which only added to my embarrassment. She had a pretty laugh, and I liked hearing it. When she finally collected herself, she looked to me and smiled. "Your face. I've never seen anyone turn so red! Oh my god! I've never seen some one so embarrassed before."

I managed to smile in return. "Sorry, I meant-"

"I know what you meant." Kelly said, then laughed again. "What's sex like being me? Men will fuck anything, especially when they are drunk, and for a time I was desperate for affection. A lot of one night stands. I was always left disappointed, and nothing ever came from those. Never could find a steady boyfriend. I was labeled a lesbian, and I gave that a try. Lots of fun, but I prefer men, bigger the dick, the better. So that makes me bisexual. But honestly, I can't tell you the last time I had sex. I just stopped trying, and rely on a vibrator when I need the release." She paused, glanced at me. "But I haven't discounted ever having sex again."

"Oh." Was all I could say, stunned she would discuss sex so openly.

"How about you?" Kelly asked. "I bet you have an interesting sex life."

"Um." I was embarrassed again. I was reluctant to speak of it, but Kelly had already over shared her personal life. It was only fair to answer truthfully. "Once."

"Once?" Kelly said surprised. "You've only had sex once?"

"Well." I answered sheepishly, looked away. "I'm not gay, and women don't know what to make of me. But I did have sex once."

"So?" Kelly asked. "What was it like?"

"What? Oh." I hesitated. There was no way in hell I would say I fucked my aunt. "It was amazing."

"Did she have nice tits?" Kelly asked, looking down at her breasts.

"Yes. She was very pretty, a professional model at one time. She used to be in all the magazines." I said. "I've been compared to her many times."

"She must have been sexy as hell then." Kelly said. "Did you just do the missionary?"

I shook my head, recalling the memory of that night fondly. I couldn't believe I was telling someone this secret. "Fuck no. We did everything. We had the whole night, and we fucked each other's brains out. It was awesome."

"If she's so amazing, why only the one time?"

"Um." I had to think quickly, my face blushing. "She's older, married. I know we shouldn't have done what we did, but once we started, there was no stopping us.

Kelly laughed. "You little homewrecker. Going for the older, mature woman. Sounds like she seduced you then. So she's a friend of the family?"

"Something like that." I admitted. "She was visiting, and I haven't seen her since."

"So you gonna sexy time her again if you get the chance?"

"I don't know." I admitted. "What we did is just wrong on so many levels, but damn was it amazing."

"Only because you don't have anyone to compare her to." Kelly observed. "Hold out your arms."

I gave her a puzzled look.

"Let me see your arms."

I held them out in front of me.

"Flex them." She said, her eyes dancing with laughter.

I did as instructed. Kelly scooted closer, so we were touching. She smelled wonderful.

She reached, squeezing each of my biceps. Like before, I enjoyed her touch. She smiled appreciatively. "Either you don't jerk off a lot, or you switch hands frequently. No wonder you lasted so long with the maul."

That made me laugh aloud.

"So you watch a lot of porn?" Kelly asked. "You can be honest. I watch it."

"Yeah." I admitted, wondering what kind of porn she would watch. "More than what's healthy probably."

"What's your favorite?" Kelly asked. "What genre? I'm guessing lesbian, as that's what most men are into."

I shrugged, embarrassed she would know my viewing habits. "Yes. I can't really get into straight sex videos. But really, so long as I get to see tits and-" I hesitated as she leaned somewhat into me.

"Pussy. You can say it." Kelly smiled, taking her socks off.

"Well, I was going to say ass, but you're right. I like the pussy." I said, recovering. "But even lesbian porn can be difficult to watch at times. One of my favorite lesbian porn stars looks a lot like me, and I like most of her videos. If she's taking it in the ass, it just turns me off. But if she's driving, then I'm good with it. It really depends on my mood and what kind of day I've had. I'll even watch Hentai. How about you?"

"Lesbian bondage." Kelly said without hesitation, giving me an embarrassed look. "I have tons of videos on computer. I know I said I'm into men, but according to surveys conducted, most women prefer to watch lesbian porn. One of my girlfriends was a bit of a dominatrix, and loved to tie me up. Most intense orgasms ever! But I do have normal porn videos too. You should see my collection."

"Wow." I shook my head, amazed she would share such information with me.

"You're too hard on yourself." Kelly appraised, touching my thigh, sending a shiver through me. "You think just because the way you look means that you can't find a woman that isn't interested in you. You think that women are only interested in men that are manly, the very definition of masculine."

"I get friend zoned a lot." I scowled, all too aware of how close she was. "I'm the freak friend everyone knows, but nobody wants to be alone with."

"You need to read the signs when a woman is interested in you." Kelly said.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Ah, fuck." Kelly shook her head, stood up. "You're fucking hopeless. You're so hung up on yourself, you can't tell when someone is making a pass at you. I'm going to take a shower."

That caught me by surprise. I stared up at her as she went to the cabin door.

"I'm going to take a shower." Kelly repeated as she opened the door.

"Okay." Was all I could say, confused.

A moment after the door closed, it opened again. Kelly looked out, scowling. "Jesus Christ, you're about as dense as a doorknob. You really are a man. Get your ass in here!"

"Oh!" I exclaimed, the light finally coming on, and I scrambled from the porch swing.

Kelly held the door open for me, and as I stepped past, she took me by the arm, sweeping me into a tight embrace. She was strong, rough. I returned the hug enthusiastically, pressing my face against her small breasts. Oddly, a brief thought flickered through my mind, that we were embracing as any man and woman would do, but our gender roles had been reversed. Kelly was the man, and I the woman. But as I inhaled her wonderful scent, that concern melted away. She felt fantastic in my arms, and her embrace was as exciting as it was alluring. She was not as soft and curvy as my Aunt, but still so enticing.

After a moment of this, she pulled back, gazed down at me lustfully. My cock stirred, growing more erect by the second. I had to push myself up onto my toes, crane my neck, while she bent downwards, our lips seeking the others. We kissed, our lips merging into one. Kelly's lips were thin and not as soft as I expected but they were still a fantastic sensation for me to enjoy. We kissed tentatively at first, but soon turned passionate. I just threw myself into that kiss like a man dying of starvation. I wanted more. She held my head, and we found the position most comfortable for us both. I felt her tongue explore my lips, begging entry into my mouth. I moaned receptively, giving her exquisite tongue the freedom to explore my mouth. Our tongues touched, caressing, teasing. I chased her tongue back into her mouth, and she giggled around it.

Eventually we parted, and we gazed into each other's eyes, and I liked what I was seeing. Kelly's green eyes blazed with an unrivaled intensity.

Without saying a word, Kelly pulled at the bottom of my shirt, peeling it over my head, tossing it aside as if she were a child impatient to unwrap her gift. She was really very strong. I did not protest. The sports bra went next, and no sooner were my breasts exposed, her eyes lit up seeing them expand to their full size.

"Oh my god." She whispered in surprise. "They're gorgeous!"

I was not about to be outdone. I tugged her shirt up, and stepped back, forcing her to bend to allow me to pull her shirt over her head, and it joined the others on the floor. Topless, Kelly was much the same as she had been while chopping wood. Her breasts were small, but still distinctive to show she was a woman. Her tattoo was much more extensive than I thought, covering her shoulder and part of her neck as well. But it did not detract from her at all. She was much more muscular than I, better defined, and her taut abdominal muscles gave her a distinctly male model appearance. She didn't have the curvy shape of Aunt Asta, or any woman I thought to be sexy.

I couldn't wait to see what was inside those shorts.

I didn't have to wait long, as Kelly quickly unbuttoned her shorts, kicking them off, her panties followed. I was pleased to see she was really a woman. Her physique was something I would never have considered appealing while searching for porn, but the way she stood there, shy but determined captivated me.

"You're hot." I heard someone say, and it was a moment before I realized that I spoke those words.

And I was slow to realize she really was hot.

She smiled unabashedly, her hands concealing her most private area. "Fuck. I haven't shaved in years."

"That's what makes you hot." I answered. "Let me see."

"You're just saying that because you're horny and want to get in my pants." She said.

"Maybe. You don't have any pants on." I pointed out. "And I am going to fuck you. Move your hands."

Kelly grinned, delighting in my appreciative gaze, moved her hands away. My gaze was drawn to her pussy, and I could see a thick mat of ungroomed tangled red hair barely concealing a grape sized clit peeking proudly from beneath it's hood.

"Wow." I said. She looked like an porn actress from the seventies, when ungroomed bush still prevailed. "Going to need a weed whacker on that."

Kelly giggled.

I made to push down on my shorts, but Kelly quickly moved to me, stopping me, brushing my hands aside. "No." She breathed as she knelt on the floor before me. "Let me." She slowly unbuttoned my shorts, teasing me with her glacial pace. My cock strained against the zipper, the only thing holding my full hardness at bay. Finally the beast was released from it's kennel, and my cock sprang upwards like an overwound jack in the box toy.

For something I had beat into submission four times in the past day, my cock was as excited and eager as I was.

"Oh my god. It's big." Kelly murmured appreciatively, gazing at my hardness in obvious wonder. I felt her hand wrap around my girth, causing me to groan. Her touch, rough and calloused, was still the stuff of dreams. Much like Aunt Asta, she turned it this way and that, as if searching for flaws. Kelly looked up. "I wasn't sure what to expect, but I wasn't expecting this. You have a beautiful cock."

"Suck it." Was the only thing I could think to say.

Kelly grinned, and still looking me in the eye, opened her mouth, taking the head into her mouth. I groaned as I felt her lips embrace my hardness, her tongue flicking just the tip of my cock. Kelly leaned back, releasing me, gave me an amused look. "Tastes like coconut oil. Been a little naughty this morning already?"

I gave an embarrassed shrug.

"Good." Kelly nodded. "At least you won't cum right away. I'll be really disappointed if you cum before I do. This being your second time and all. "

"I'll just get hard again." I said confidently. "I want to fuck you long and hard."

"I'm warning you, I'll make you eat it out of my pussy if you cum before me. Don't think I can't make you." Kelly warned with an assured grin as she pulled my shorts down completely. She rose from her kneeling position, took me by the hand. "Come on tiger, let's see if you can do what you promise."

Leaving our clothes where they lay, Kelly quickly led me through the kitchen and into the back of the cabin.

The bedroom was something from a cheap porno movie. Log cabin walls, old brass headboard. A simple plain dresser with an old fashioned television on top, nightstand and lamp. A few pictures on the walls, the colors muted and faded from age. Curtained window looked out into the woods behind the cabin providing just a glow of indirect soft light.

Kelly turned to me, and we embraced again, this time naked. We kissed passionately, and the kiss seemed to go on forever, and I was lost to it.

Oh my god was it wonderful sensation! I'm sure those well versed in sex wouldn't think that the initial embrace wouldn't be that big a deal, but Kelly was the second woman, and only the second time I had ever been with anyone and I nearly came at that moment.

Again, our roles were reversed, Kelly picked me up effortlessly, and tossed me onto the bed. She was direct, ready for action. There wasn't any foreplay, she climbed onto the bed, and held me to the bed as she straddled my hips, lay atop me. I could feel the heat radiating from her pussy, hot enough to melt glass. Her dense mat of pubes was the coarsest of scouring pads, and I ached to feel it rubbing against me.

We kissed again. I wrapped my arms around her, holding her to me. Her weight pinned me to the bed. She was in complete control of me, and I was loving every minute of it. I briefly suckled on her breast, flicked her sharp erect nipple with my tongue.

Never once, in all my wildest fantasies could I have imagined being with a woman bigger, more masculine than I could ever hope to be. This was as far removed from one of my favorite porn videos as you could get.

"You're making me so fucking wet." Kelly whispered breathlessly. She reached between us, taking hold of my aching cock, and slowly guided it through the thick tangled brush to her opening. I could feel my cock on the threshold of her sex, the hot wetness beckoning. Kelly pushed back, and after a brief moment of restriction, her pubes catching, my hardness slipped easily into her wet velvety depths, sending a spasm of pleasure radiating through my entire body.

Kelly's eyes closed as pleasure mixed with pain suffused her as well, and we remained unmoving for a moment.

"Fuck." I heard Kelly whisper. "It's been too long."

Kelly awkwardly pushed herself up to a kneeling position, keeping me within her. She gazed down at me, her sultry smile making me want her all the more. She gently touched my stomach, ran her fingers up to my breasts. Her smile faded, replaced with a look of profound sadness that washed through her, and for a brief moment, she looked like she wanted to cry.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

She shook her head once, but said nothing.

Kelly rolled forward on my cock, and I felt myself slip within her, almost popping out before she seated herself once more.

Finally she spoke. "You're so beautiful."

"You're only saying that because you're horny and want to get in my pants." I teased, repeating what she said earlier, eager to get the excitement going again.

Kelly laughed, dispelling the gloominess that momentarily taken her from me. "Need I point out that we're fucking?"

"Not yet." I smiled, thrust my hips up against hers, forcing myself deeper into her. "Now we are."

Kelly gasped, her smile broadening, and began to ride my hard shaft. Whatever troubled thoughts she had were well behind her now. With an odd mixture of up and down gait combined with thrusting back and forward, my cock seemed to bend and twirl in odd ways within her depths. It was a singularly unique sensation for my unskilled cock. The walls of her pussy were tight around my shaft, and every stroke was of luxurious silk upon my throbbing cock.

Kelly rode me like she was out for an endurance run, her stroke consistent, regular. Then her body trembled, and she whimpered, closing her eyes, her strokes becoming faster, each stroke heightening sensitivity along the length of my throbbing cock.

I realized had I not jerked off earlier, I would have cum long ago.

She leaned back, grabbing my thighs to support herself, nails biting deep. Her legs widened allowing my cock to reach deeper within her with every thrust. As she was doing most of the work, I slammed my hips upwards attempting to match her thrusts, my breasts bouncing as I did so. I tried to reach up to play with her breasts, but this upset her rhythm, and she pushed me back down. I comforted myself with fondling my own breasts. Playing with my nipples, I tossed my head, my eyes closing as the pleasure mounted with every stroke.

I wasn't going to last much longer.

Kelly let out a noise akin to a muffled scream, her body shuddering once, her thrusts irregular.

Startled, I looked up to see her head thrashing around as if she were demon possessed, her body covered in a fine sheen of perspiration.

For a brief moment I thought she hurt herself.

I need not have worried.

"Deeper." She growled in a husky, intimidating masculine voice. Her nails dug deeper into my legs, the pain intensifying my arousal. Kelly's body glistened, her skin almost glowing in the faint light.

I used all the strength I had to smash my hips again and again into hers, resulting in squishy noises emanating from our union. We fucked frantically, our thrusts matching repeatedly, sending the bed bouncing. The bed creaked noisily, the headboard slammed repeatedly against the wall, leaving deep dents in the ancient timbers. I heard something crash onto the floor.

"YES!" She shouted, forcing herself as hard as she could onto the full length of my cock. "Oh my god. Fuck me, FUCK ME! Oh god, oh god, oh god, OH GOD! I'M CUMMING!."

I was already there. I thrust several more times before the world was sucked into my orgasm, everything turning momentarily gray. I expected Saint Peter to show up again, but the gates of heaven were closed to me and I was sent spinning away into the misty purgatory of my erupting orgasm. My body locked, arched, rigid as steel as pulse after powerful pulse pumped cum into Kelly's deepest recesses.

Then Kelly found her own orgasm, moaning softly at first, rapidly increasing in volume, turning into an ear piercing animalistic howl, forcing the window panes to rattle in their frames.

Then deafening silence.

Time paused to see if the raging tempest of carnal hunger was truly over.

I felt the world around us begin to reorganize itself, slowly became aware of my surroundings as I came down off that orgasmic high. Somewhere a bird began to chirp timidly, as if uncertain the storm had past.

Oh my god, what an orgasm!

I looked up to see Kelly breathing shallowly, rapidly, her hands rubbing her breasts and upper body.

Kelly was still coasting on her own satisfaction.

Finally she drew a deep breath, her body relaxing. She fell forward onto me, smothering me with her sweaty body. "Oh my god." I heard her whisper hoarsely, trying to catch her breath. "That was intense. Way too long."

I felt my cock being gripped and released repeatedly, Kelly's vaginal muscles still twitching.

I responded by flexing my cock several times.

"You can feel that?" She breathed with a laugh.

Once the spasms stopped, Kelly slowly stretched her legs beside mine, but remained unmoving from my now softening cock. Like a weakening dam, our combined fluids began to seep around my cock, pouring onto me, running down the crack of my ass, cooling considerably in the air.

Just as it had with my Aunt, I rather liked the sensation. It made for not entirely unpleasant sticky mess. I wrapped Kelly in my arms, encouraging her to stay on me, so I could stay within her.

"You came." She noted softly, wiggling on my now semi-rigid cock for emphasis. At least her strength was returning.

"So did you." I pointed out.

Kelly thought for a moment, propped herself up so she could see me better. "You came first."

"By a couple of seconds at most." I protested.