The Lake House Pt. 02 - Kelly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I warned you what would happen if you came before I did." Kelly said with a devilish smile.

I frowned.

"I'll give you a choice of punishment." Kelly's eyes blazed dangerously."We can either go split more wood, or I keep you in this bed, and I have my way with you. I have to warn you, one punishment is much worse than the other."

"I'll choose pleasing you every time." I laughed.

"Good answer." Kelly said with a sultry smile as she sat up again.

Kelly slipped free from my cock, leaned forward over me, keeping her juicy pussy on me, painting a smear of our juices on my body like a snail leaving a trail in a garden. The fluid was at first hot, then cooled rapidly on me. As she moved up my body, I kissed her breasts, then her muscular abs, until she was nearly sitting on my breasts as she knelt above me.

"You weren't thinking of taking a nap were you?" Kelly growled dangerously, straddling my face, her pussy still oozing our combined orgasms. Her pubes were matted with our love making, looking like dew covered crimson grass. "I'm just getting started."

"Bring it on woman." I said defiantly, my nose saturated with the overpowering aroma of our combined love juices. The smell of her ecstasy was indescribable. My cock suddenly started to swell again, and I felt my mouth water in anticipation.

I shifted my shoulders, working to find a comfortable position. Kelly gave me a look, as if expecting me to stop her, but all I could feel was growing excitement of what was to come next.

"Eat me." Kelly said, green eyes blazing, tightly gripping my hair, forcing my face into her pube filled wetness. "Taste us. Make me cum."

I've compared the taste of my aunt to a fine whiskey, and I was expecting much the same as I thrust my face into Kelly's cum filled pussy. You know how startling it can be when you order one drink and get something all together different? I'm not talking ordering a soda and getting diet soda, but taking a swig of gasoline.

Kelly's taste surprised the fuck out of me. Kelly's taste was pungently spicy, as if someone added a dash of hot sauce to cinnamon infused rye whiskey. I wasn't sure what to make of it at first, but after the initial surprise receded, I was left with a fantastic tasting bourbon. Kelly's taste was much different than Aunt Asta and it was damn good. Until that moment, wasn't aware women could taste different. I thought all women pretty much tasted the same.

Deep in the uncharted jungle, my tongue explored with great enthusiasm, slurping up all the treasure I could find, while my nose bounced against the monster that was Kelly's clit. Given it's close proximity to my face, I really couldn't see it, but there was no mistaking it's size as my lips and tongue found it easily, protruding from beneath its hooded shawl. As Kelly said, her clit was huge, far larger than anything I had ever seen in any video. It was almost a cock onto itself.

Kelly's body shuddered as I took her clit in my mouth with a pop, washing it clean with my relentless tongue.

"Fuck! Not so rough! Easy, easy." Kelly panted, gripping my hair tightly.

The words my Aunt said came to mind, and she spoke of how sensitive the clit could be, and what would work on one woman wouldn't work on another. I eased up my attack on her clit, my tongue canvassing the area around that huge pearl, slipping back into the wellspring of pleasure. I explored Kelly as best I could, learning what worked from how Kelly reacted to stimulus.

My tongue started to tire before I felt Kelly shudder.

"That's it. Fuck. Oh my god!" Kelly exclaimed, squeezing her hips around my head. "More, yes, oh my god. Fuck. Yes, YES, OH YES BABY! Work it, work it!"

I redoubled my effort, careful not to repeat any patterns, leaving her guessing, just as Aunt Asta had taught. It was really a lot of work, and I was enjoying myself immensely. I could do this forever, but my tongue wasn't of such conviction.

It wasn't long before Kelly was shaking, her body heaving. Kelly ground her pubic bone into my chin, almost as if she were to trying to shove my head into her pussy. It made it difficult to breathe, and I remembered overhearing my dad talking to his buddies once about how they would like to die. One of dad's friends said that he would like to suffocate in pussy while going down on a woman, since he would be hailed as a hero at the funeral, and all the men would give fist bumps in his honor. It sounded funny at the time, but I was actually getting a little worried that it could actually happen to me. I was struggling to breath, and Kelly was losing control, her orgasm couldn't get here fast enough.

As if suddenly remembering the source of her pleasure, Kelly released my head, allowing me to breathe. She grabbed the brass rails of the headboard, holding herself up, bouncing on my face.

"Oh god, oh god! I'm going to cum!" and then a breathless moment later: "I'M CUMMING!" Kelly howled another orgasm, and I thought she was going to break my neck with that last bounce. Suddenly my chin was covered in fluids, and I moved to capture as much of her orgasmic love flow as I could in my mouth, swallowing like a man dying of thirst in the desert.

Finally Kelly stopped moving, releasing me and fell to the side, curling into a fetal position. I found the strength to roll, watched her shudder as the orgasm continued to ravage her body. My neck, surprisingly, wasn't broken, and my lower jaw was sore, and I'm sure she rubbed my face raw with her steel wool scouring action.

"Oh my god. Seven times. Seven." Kelly whispered as the tremors subsided, very much satisfied. Unfolding her body, she pulled me into her arms, clutching me tightly just as my Aunt did after orgasm. It felt great being in that tight grip.

I loved how she held me close.

Our faces were only inches apart now.

"You're a fucking pro." Kelly said. "This can't be your second time. Your aunt taught you well."

My blood froze. "What?"

"Your aunt." Kelly said, peering at me. "It was your Aunt right?"

"I never said-" I challenged, backing away slightly.

"Who else could it be?" Kelly smiled, looking intently into my eyes. She spoke softly. "The way you described her, the expression you had when you talked about her. Someone you trust, someone that could easily seduce you. You said, and I quote 'it was wrong on so many levels', and that you were compared to her a lot, which told me she was family, a relative. Someone you don't see all the time. Cousin, older sister, aunt. Someone with a lot experience, someone married but tired of her sex life. So that leaves an Aunt. Am I right?"

I stared, horrified she deduced the truth of my sins. I tensed, wanting to run.

"Hey, hey! Shh, shh! I'm not one to judge." Kelly said, draping a leg over mine, keeping me in bed. She touched my face tenderly. "So am I right, your first time was with your aunt?"

I nodded numbly, my face red with my shame.

"It's okay." She said, pulling closer, followed with a gentle kiss to my lips, my cheeks, chin. I realized she was tasting us while she spoke. "It's okay, really. I won't tell anyone. My first time was with my brother. But you have to be careful about giving away too much when talking about her. You're too easy to read. But damn did she do a good job teaching you."

I relaxed by degrees, comforted by her kisses. Kelly pulled back so she could see my face, show her understanding. There was no scorn, or ridicule in her expression.

We lay there for a time, basking in the afterglow of our love making, and I thought of Aunt Asta. Had she been bored of her sex life with Uncle Rock, and seduced me, as Kelly implied?

No. It couldn't be. Aunt Asta explained that her heart belonged to Rock.

What did that mean?

I was confused now.

Kelly continued kissing random parts of my body, lingering for a time with teasing my breasts and nipples, and I felt myself growing drowsy.

"I've never had any man go down after cumming inside me." Kelly said just as I was dozing off. She rested her head on my stomach, looked up between my breasts to me. "I really thought you wouldn't do it. You went at it like a kid in a candy store!"

"I think it tastes good." I admitted. "You. I meant you taste good. I'm okay with cum I guess, but only my own. Does that make any sense?"

With a small laugh, Kelly nodded, tickled my stomach, her fingers prowling lower. "You're not gay. I remember. God I wish more men were like you! That was fantastic! That was the biggest turn on!"

"Am I still being punished?" I asked, feeling her teasing the few wisps of pubic hair I had.

Taking my semi-rigid cock in her hand, she grinned. "Oh, you have no idea the punishments that await you."

"Oh. I'm terrified." I said teasingly.

"You're getting hard." She said, taking me in her grip. She glanced down, then looked back to me. "Let's see what I can do about that."

Kelly moved down the bed, found a comfortable position between my legs. "It's weird." She said, holding my cock as if it were a toy. "I knew a girl that named her strap-on Dennis, and loved it when I gave her head. Although she couldn't feel it, she would get off on me sucking her toy. You remind me of her, but you have a real cock."

"I'm a guy." I reminded her.

"You're more than that. You're beautiful. Everything about you is beautiful, and your sexy as hell." Kelly said. "Perfect body, perfect cock. Grow your hair out, a little grooming, eye shadow, lipstick, and you would be stunning. You got the best of both worlds."

"Less talking, more sucking." I grumbled, a chill racing through my body. A shadow seemed to darken the room, and I had to concentrate on Kelly to dispel the sense of unease.

Kelly stroked my hardening shaft several times. Lifting my cock, she took one ball into her mouth, and teasingly sucked on it. I groaned my appreciation. She giggled throatily, turned her attention to the other. Then she worked my cock with her tongue, following the contours easily to the cap, then descended onto the full length of my cock, taking me completely.

It was a wild sensation. While Aunt Asta could barely manage to take the full length of me, Kelly had no such trouble, taking me into her throat. She thrust her tongue onto my hardness, and tickled my balls as she sucked, forcing me to groan. I had to grip the bed to hold myself in place.

It was fantastic, so easy to forget just how awesome getting a blow job really is until you get another. Kelly sent my senses reeling as she expertly worked my cock.

Then I felt something new, that instantly brought me out of shangri-la. She was gently rubbing my perineum, her fingers finding their way dangerously close to my brown eye.

"What are you doing?" I asked, tensing up, my ecstasy quickly evaporating.

Kelly pulled back, released my cock with a slurp, smiled up at me. "I'm going to make you cum like never before."

"No." I said, squeezing my legs tight, twisting away, catching Kelly's hand between my thighs. "No butt stuff."

"Trust me." Kelly said, holding my leg tightly.

"Please. no." I shook my head.

"Relax baby." Kelly said reassuringly, pulling my legs open. "They say massaging the prostate will give you the most intense orgasm ever. Trust me."

I shook my head. "No!"

"I'll be gentle, I swear!" She promised, pushing a finger into me.

"No." I said panic worming through me. I struggled, forcefully pushed Kelly away to escape her grip. "No, no, no, no!"

"Sorry! Sorry!" Kelly said, realizing she went too far. She tried to hold onto me.

"Stop!" I screamed as I scrambled from the bed, fell onto the floor, my heart racing. I semi-crawled into the corner of the room, collapsed into tears. Fear overwhelmed me, a cold shroud that dragged me into a dark place. It had been sometime since I had a panic attack, and it completely debilitated me.

Kelly was suddenly before me, kneeling, and I flinched at her touch. "I'm sorry, sorry." She kept repeating herself.

"Don't touch me!" I quivered, huddled in the corner. I was as small as I could make myself, shaking violently. "P-please- Just leave me alone."

I must have been quite the sight.

Then Kelly understood.

"Oh my god." She whispered, horrified. "You were raped."

The word unleashed long suppressed memories of that horrible day, fear suddenly flooding my mind.

I suddenly couldn't breath.

With an inarticulate scream, I jumped up, and rushed from the room.

It wasn't until I was on the dock that I my panic began to ebb. By degrees my racing heart began to slow and I found the strength to calm myself, the meditation exercises finally taking hold, and I concentrated on the exercises.

I stood there, staring out at the lake. I heard Kelly softly call my name several times from a distance.

I wiped away a tear, slowly turned.

Kelly stood naked at the edge of the dock, uncertain if she should come closer.

I sat down on the sun warmed boards, closed my eyes, focused on my breathing exercises.

I felt Kelly sit down beside me.

"You want to talk about it?" Kelly asked.

"No." I said sharply.

"Okay." She replied, and said nothing further.

We sat for a while, listening to the gentle breeze play with the forest behind us, while small waves lapped at the dock and boat. It was mid afternoon, the sun warm and bright.

It really was a nice day.

"You forgot your clothes." Kelly eventually said.

"You forgot yours." I pointed out.

"Uh." Kelly said, looking down at herself. "So I did."

"Sorry." I said, grateful that she broke the silence first. "I haven't had a panic attack like that in a long time."

"I'm sorry for trying to make you do something you aren't comfortable with." Kelly said sincerely.

"Comfortable is not a word I would use to describe anal." I said with a weak grin.

"I remember you saying you couldn't watch it." Kelly said. "I should have noted it."

I nodded.

We lapsed into silence again, the sounds of nature soft but relaxing.

Kelly scooted closer, wrapped an arm around me. "Forgive me?"

I nodded. "It isn't you, it's me."

"Oh wow, have sex one time, and you're already dumping me. Was I really that bad?" Kelly said in an attempt at humor.

I made a noise that could be best described as a snort.

She hugged me tightly.

I leaned against her, comforted by her embrace.

My fear, my panic, finally ebbed away.

I was tired, emotionally drained.

We sat thusly for a time, staring at the lake.

"It was my first week of school in the United States." I began slowly, my voice catching. Clearing my throat, I told Kelly what happened that day in the locker room. She listened without comment, letting me stumble through my memories. By the time I was done, tears streaked my cheeks, gathering on my chin, but I felt nothing. "The school tried to cover it up. It's only because my family knows the governor that anything was ever done. The FBI got involved and seven were eventually charged, there were more, but the parents went to the media claiming I was at fault. I was painted as a freak, less than human. Only three served any real jail time in juvie. The principal, the coach, and those that tried to cover it up were fired, and the sheriff resigned. I was in the hospital for months, and therapy for a long time."

"Oh my god. I heard about that. That was you? " Kelly held me tightly. "I am so, so sorry I triggered a PTSD panic attack. What a way to kill the mood."

I grunted. "I think what triggered it was you saying that with a little makeup I would be hot. It's the same thing the boys said in school before they- they. And then when you-"

"Fuck. I am so sorry!" Kelly said.

"You couldn't know." I shook my head, turned to look back out at the lake. "I'm a guy in the body of a woman. All anybody sees is a woman, and that's all anybody wants to see of me. Even you see me as a chick with a dick."

Kelly stiffened, but said nothing, realizing I spoke the truth.

"Can I ask you something?" I asked after a while.

"Anything." Kelly answered, resting her head on my shoulder.

"You want to go fishing tomorrow?" I asked.

"What?" Kelly gave me a look of confusion. "You forgive me just like that?"

"How were you supposed to know?" I said. "My dad and I are going fishing tomorrow. Want to come?"

"Like a date?" Kelly asked.

"Well, if you want to call it that. It's just fishing." I said.

"Wow. You need to work on your pickup lines." Kelly said. "I would love to. Oh. Wait. Fuck! Fuck! I have live streaming event scheduled for tomorrow morning. Phantisque Online is releasing new DLC for Nightmare Arena at midnight, and I promised to review it! Fuck!"

"It's okay if you don't." I said, hiding my disappointment. "But I would like to see you again. Maybe we can have lunch or something."

"Much better." Kelly appraised. "Open ended, no commitment required, showing you're interested, but don't want to push things. Let the girl decide to pursue the next step."

I gave her curious look, my brows furrowing in confusion.

"That sounds more like a date. I would like that." Kelly smiled.

"If you change your mind about fishing, the offer is still open. We leave early." I said, feeling better.

To be continued.