The Lakehouse Awakening Ch. 01

Story Info
A trip to a gay bar leads to a weekend at a lakehouse.
799 words
4.04
12.4k
11

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/23/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had known for awhile.

Even as I slept with numerous women in high school and college, I knew that I was, at the very least, bisexual.

I had never been attracted to men, or had a crush on one, but I thought about cocks, constantly. More specifically, what it would be like to submit to one. To have one in my mouth and my ass, and to be fucked, instead of doing the fucking.

Finally, one Friday night I took the plunge and decided to head out to a gay bar.

Before heading out I hopped in the shower, and shaved off all my pubic hair. I stood looking in the mirror. I was 5"8, and about 140 pounds. Not overly muscular, but lean, with a small amount of hair on my chest, and a smooth torso, I could pass for younger than my 23 years.

I took a deep breath and got dressed. Just jeans and a golf shirt. Nothing too fancy, and, hopefully, enough to blend into a crowd.

A few hours later I found myself in a loud bar, sitting at a corner table, peeling the label off of a bottle of beer and nervously looking around. Maybe this wasn't such a good idea. I scoped the room for someone to talk to, or rather hoping someone would come talk to me.

With my mind racing, I didn't even notice the men approach. Both were in their mid-50s, one roughly my height, but more muscular, and broad shouldered. Another was just over 6 feet tall, with cropped salt and pepper hair.

"Hi there, mind if we sit down?"

Nervously, I nodded and squeaked out something that sounded like "no problem"

I shouldn't have been so worried. Within minutes I was relaxed and joking around with them. They were a couple, Paul and Steven. They asked if it was my first time at a gay bar, and I nodded. They were kind and patient, not asking anything too probing or personal, and just letting me tell my story about being curious but not sure what I really wanted. They assured me this was all very normal, and regardless of what I decided I wanted, there was nothing wrong with any of it.

As the bar got busier, and louder, it became more difficult to hear each other. Paul and Steven suggested going back to their place to talk. I was hesitant. I was enjoying myself, but wasn't sure how far I wanted to take things on night one, though those nerves were become more excited nerves, rather than fearful ones.

Once again, I need not have worried. They assured me they'd drive me home as soon as I wanted, and just wanted to be a sounding board for me.

We drove about 20 minutes outside of the city to a gorgeous, secluded, lake house. A large kitchen and living area looked out into a spacious yard, and gorgeous view of the lake. To the right was a large deck, where a hot tub sat in the middle.

We continued to laugh and share stories over drinks, and the buzz I had on made me freer with my words and secrets. I explained my fascination with bottoming someday, and that it was only cock I found myself attracted to rather than individual men. Once again I was told this was perfectly normal for bi-curious people, and that I shouldn't worry. I was becoming hornier and hornier as we chatted about sex, but still remained unsure whether tonight was the night for me to finally cross that line.

After another drink, Paul suggested a night cap in the hot tub before taking me back into the city. It was a crisp, fall, evening, and it sounded perfect. Steven handed me a spare pair of trunks and a thick robe to keep the chill off when walking to the hot tub from the house.

Both went to change in their bedroom, while I took the opportunity to change in the bathroom. I stared at myself in the mirror for several minutes. I heard laughter and the sound of the hot tub firing up. What did I want to happen. I changed out my clothes, and with the warm robe enveloping me, walked out the door.

Both Paul and Steven were already sitting in the hot tub, beside each other, but moved apart and urged me to sit in the middle.

I took a deep breath. It's now or never.

"I'd like to go home..."

Paul moved to get out of the tub "No probl.."

But I cut him off.

"On Sunday"

I dropped the robe, felt the fall air on every inch of my skin, and slid into the hot tub.

Steven's extra trunks were still in the bathroom.