The Lakehouse Awakening Ch. 02

Story Info
A young man finally gets his first taste of gay sex.
1.4k words
4.66
15.9k
7

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/23/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slid into the tub slowly and deliberately. I was semi-hard when I dropped the robe, but the excitement and anticipation had me hard as a rock by the time I slid in between Paul and Steven. Here I was, naked, with two, older, gay, men. This was a fantasy come to life, yet still, I was nervous. My hands rested on my thighs and my entire body flushed. Okay, I'm naked. What now?

Paul was the first to make a move, putting his hand around my neck and pulling me in for a kiss. Steam rose from the tub, and I felt my cheeks flush. The kiss was deep and sensual. Once it was broken, he looked at me in the eyes, and stood up. I moved towards him and did what I had dreamed of doing for ages. I pulled his trunks down, and freed his semi-hard cock. I didn't even take the time to stroke it. I leaned in and took his cock in my mouth and closed my eyes. I took a long, hard, slow, suck of his member and let it pop out of my mouth. I wiped my mouth with the back of my hand and smiled.

Yep, this was it. This was what I had been missing.

I grabbed his hardening cock and gave it a couple of slow strokes. In my peripheral vision I saw Steven was behind me, his own trunks tossed to the yard. I returned my mouth to Paul's cock and slowly sucked up and down while my left hand grasped around for Steven's. I tried to find a rhythm, but one was quickly found for me. While not forcing anything I didn't want, or wasn't ready for, Paul was slowly fucking my face.

By now, Steven had made things easier for me. I had a cock on either side of my face and after Paul took his cock out of my mouth I turned my head and my mouth immediately met Steven's cock. Thankfully, both cocks were of similar size, bigger than mine, but manageable for a first-timer. While my jaw began to ache, the turn on of having cock in my mouth exceeded the pain. I went back and forth. From cock to cock, always making sure to stroke one, while doing my best to swallow the other. I felt depraved. I felt dirty. I felt like a whore. I felt better than I ever had in my life.

Eventually I stood up myself and kissed Paul, again. There we were, three men, all hard, embracing each other and standing in a hot tub. It was time to take things indoors. We left the trunks and robes behind and followed each other into the lake house.

Hand in hand in hand we walked into the lake house. I was led into a spacious bedroom that faced the lake, but at the far end of the house. Once we has entered the room, we let go of each others hands. Emboldened, I walked towards the bed, positioned myself in the middle, and got on my hands and knees. Both Paul and Steven smiled and positioned themselves, accordingly. Paul got on his knees in front of me, and I was only to happy to take his cock in my mouth again. By now, I had become used to having a dick in my mouth and did my best to keep a tight suction on his manhood, while also taking the time to alternate between sucking his cock and sucking on his balls.

Behind me, Steven began by coating his baby finger in lube. For the first time in my life, something entered my ass. It was a surprise. An enticing, but cool, beginning. He went slow. So slow, that each thrust he made was still a surprise. So much of my focus was on pleasing Paul with my mouth. And my god did I enjoy pleasing him. The taste of cock was exquisite. The slight hint of sweat, and sex, it was incredible. I couldn't get enough. I did my best to take his entire cock in my mouth, and every time I took his cock out of my mouth I paid attention to its bulbous head, licking it in its entirety, and even flicking the pisshole with my tongue.

Behind me, Steven was up to two fingers inside me. He was slow, and diligent, as if he was digging around for something. Eventually, he moved to three fingers. Slowly and methodically he opened me up, wanting to cause as little discomfort as possible. Finally, it happened. I felt the tip of his cock on my asshole and braced for it. I stopped sucking Paul's cock and looked over my shoulder and smiled. Steven braced his hands on my lower back and slowly pushed his way in. While there was some pain, he had done well to open me up with his fingers. I could feel my entire insides fill up. It was new, and scary, and partially uncomfortable, but it also felt amazing. The cock inside me, owned me. Steven had complete control of me. It sent a chill of exhilaration up my spine. I loved it.

I turned my attention back to Paul while Steven slowly moved his cock in and out of my ass. I opened my mouth and Paul slapped his cock three times off my tongue before sticking it back in my mouth. Being on his knees himself, he had less leverage than when he had been standing in the hot tub so he held a firmer grip on the back of my head and fucked my face more methodically. It was an incredible feeling being filled up by cock. One being slowly put down my throat and the other doing its best to fully open up my ass. Paul had begun to get more ambitious, pushing his cock further and further into my mouth and, for a brief second with each thrust, ignored my gagging. My eyes were watering slightly and more and more saliva hung from his cock whenever he removed it from my mouth. None of it was overwhelming, and none of it painful. It was perfect. Slowly, but surely, Paul was showing me how to properly take a cock in my mouth, to ignore discomfort, and to open up my throat.

Behind me, Steven had found a steady rhythm. He was far from going as hard and fast as he could, but his even pace had my cock stiff as a rod, and my balls aching to release.

"Your ass is so fucking tight"

I was in ecstasy and about to come, and moaned out the first thing that came to mind.

"It's not my ass, it's yours, you own this fucking ass!"

Both men let out laughs you could hear from their guts.

Steven pulled his cock out of my ass and slapped each ass cheek in succession several times, while I turned my attention back to the cock in front of me. I held the shaft tight and sucked on Paul's dick as hard as I could. Paul leaned back, his hands at his side and began moaning. Finally, it happened, a load of cum filled up my mouth. I immediately latched my lips as tight as possible to his cock as another stream of cum entered my mouth. It was thick, salty, and delicious. Some began to leak down my chin as Paul pulled out of my mouth and lay down on the bed, his chest heaving.

Suddenly, my head was pushed down to the bed, with my ass left sticking up. Steven plunged his dick back into my ass, and pounded me slowly, and methodically, but hard. I couldn't take it anymore, my own balls and exploded and sent my load onto the bed underneath me. Steven didn't take any notice and kept pounding my ass, until I heard a large grunt. His seed filled up my ass. Warm and sudden, it made my body shudder, even if I had no more cum left in my own balls.

Steven pulled out, exhausted, and leaned against the head board. I turned around, and pulled myself up to him. Kissing him full on the lips, to thank him for giving me my first fuck. I glanced down to his softening cock, leaned over and took it in my mouth. I tasted my own ass off his dick, and sucked any remaining cum out of it.

By now, Paul was on his side, his hand propping up his head.

"Wow, just how kinky a slut did we turn you into"

I crawled over to him, kissed him on the lips, gave his cock a squeeze, and winked

I rotated around, licked my own load of cum off the bed, and swallowed it.

Paul looked up at his partner and smiled.

"Steven, I think this one's a keeper"