The Lakehouse Ch. 02: The Jacuzzi

Story Info
Kyle meets Jessica, Hannah, and Sara in the jacuzzi.
3k words
4.73
33.3k
47

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/15/2023
Created 03/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nikopheros
nikopheros
1,266 Followers

I kept to myself the rest of the day, letting it all play over and over in my head. I still couldn't believe how good Jessica's blowjob had felt, or that she had been the one to initiate it. I was so used to all my sister's friends being total bitches to me that these new girls were a total shock. They were all hotter than Amy's old friends, and they were being nice to me too. And one of them fucked me! The trip I had been so dreading before now seemed to have all sorts of fun possibilities.

I heard the girls get back around six, and then not long after I saw dad and Ron go out to the grill. When dinner was ready an hour later, I headed down, and saw the girls all walking over in their bikinis again. It was impossible not to stare at their tits as they walked up the hill together laughing. They all looked amazing, but again Hannah's giant tits drew my eye. Jessica also looked extremely sexy all of a sudden, and I wondered if it was because of what we had done, or more specifically what she had done to me.

We all sat down where we had the night before, and started digging in. Jessica was sitting next to me, and she kept reaching over and rubbing my thigh while we ate. She had said she wanted to save me for later, and I wondered what she had in mind. The whole dinner my eyes kept finding beautiful faces and awesome looking tits. I knew I wasn't crazy, because at one point I caught Uncle Ron staring pretty blatantly at Sara. I even thought I saw Aunt Jenny steal a glance or two at the girls' chests. It seemed crazy that Amy had gathered such an incredible array of hot friends in just two years.

After dinner, Amy and Kelly said they were going to go into town to shop for a bit. Jessica and Hannah both said they wanted to go to the Jacuzzi, and asked me and Sara to join them. I looked over at Jessica, and she had a big sexy smile on her face, so I nodded yes. I went up to get my trunks, while the girls walked over to the Jacuzzi, already wearing their bikinis. The Jacuzzi was a bit far from the house, and had almost total cover, and I wondered what might happen.

I had to focus on not getting hard as I walked down the path. When I turned the corner, and saw the Jacuzzi, my mouth fell open. All three girls were in the water, and all three of them were topless. I had already seen Jessica tits, so I quickly glanced at them, and then turned to Hannah. Her tits were so big they actually seemed to be floating in the water. I looked over at Sara, and saw that she was so tall her tits were mostly above the water. She had perfectly round tits, much fuller looking than I had expected, with perfect little nipples.

"Are you just going to stand there gawking, or are you coming in?" Jessica asked, snapping me back to reality. I quickly jumped in the hot tub, looking from one awesome pair of tits to the next.

"Jessica told us you have a really big cock," Hannah said seductively, and moved in next to me.

"That's not all she told us," Sara laughed, spreading her arms out on the jacuzzi behind her, bringing her tits completely out into the open, "she also told us you cum like a fire hose. Is that true?"

"Uh, ya, I guess," I said nervously, staring down at her tits with wide eyes.

"Can you prove it," Hannah said, and I felt her hand find my crotch. I was already starting to get hard, and she gave me a good squeeze, "ooo, you do feel big," she cooed in my ear. I looked down at her, and it looked like she had two big floaties attached to her chest.

"Why don't you come sit up here," Jessica suggested, and pointed at the seat in the corner. I quickly got up, and sat down on the seat, so my waste was out of the water. My dick was getting hard, and my shorts clung to it, making it very visible. Jessica reached up for my shorts, and I lifted up, and let her take them off again. I wasn't fully hard yet, so my cock just slumped down as she pulled my shorts off.

"Whoa," Hannah said in surprise, "that is really big. It's so thick."

"You should see it when it gets hard," Jessica nodded excitedly, "it gets even bigger."

"No way," Hannah laughed, "it can't get bigger than that."

"I know how we can get him hard," Sara said, so seductively that it sounded like she was purring. She glided through the water easily, past me and over to Hannah. She bent down and kissed Hannah, and then they embraced. Their tits were pressing into each other at an awkward angle, since sara was so much taller, but it looked amazing. The two sexy girls kissed passionately, and I watched in awe.

They were really kissing hard, their bodies fully entwined. I could feel myself getting harder, but I didn't look away from the amazing kiss. I didn't even notice Jessica moving slowly through the water. All of a sudden I felt wetness on my cock, and looked down to see half of it in Jessica's mouth. The two girls kissed for another minute or so while Jessica blew me to full length.

"Ok," Jessica said as she popped off of me, "he's hard." She said it like I was a turkey that was done cooking. They stopped kissing and slid over to where we were.

"Oh wow," Hannah said, reaching and taking it in her hand "it's fucking huge."

"I've seen big cocks before," Sara said as she took my cock from Hannah. Her hand felt delicate and yet oddly forceful. "I want to see this thing shoot like a rocket." She leaned forward, and took me into her mouth. She kept moving forward, taking more and more of my dick into her mouth, until I felt her sexy nose press against me. No girl had ever taken me all the way before, and it felt amazing. She pulled back, and then dove forward again. She started sucking me off in big eight-inch dives, and I felt myself getting close already. When she started playing with her tongue I knew it was too much.

"Oh shit, I'm gonna cum," I grunted loudly, and she pulled off of me with a big satisfied grin.

"Mmm, let me see this monster shoot for me," Sara said as she took it in her hands and started jerking me off. She looked incredible, and I felt my cum surge. It shot out at full speed, and flew high above her head, over the entire Jacuzzi, into the dirt. All three girls let out noises of shock and excitement as my second shot went just as far. I was in total ecstasy, and feeling especially brazen, so I aimed my dick down, and blasted Sara in the face. My cum splashed across her nose and mouth, and she flinched back in surprise. I aimed at Hannah then, and she willingly lifted her tits up for me to aim at. Her tits were gigantic, and I started covering them in cum.

"Holy shit," Sara said as she licked the cum off her fingers, "that was crazy, you shot it out of the Jacuzzi."

"I don't think I've ever had this much cum on my tits," Hannah said through uncontrollable laughter, holding them up for us to see. I was impressed with both the sheer size of her tits, and the fact that I had mostly covered them.

"Here, let me help you with that," Jessica laughed, and moved over, and then started licking my cum right off Hannah's massive tits.

"I want some too," Sara purred, "this is the tastiest cum I've ever had." She moved over too, and then both girls were licking my cum off Hannah's tits, while she just laughed. It was probably the sexiest thing I had ever seen, and my dick was as hard as it could be, begging me to do something. I slid back into the water and ove behind Jessica, and took her hips in my hands. I heard her let out a soft moan, but she didn't stop her licking. I slowly moved forward, until I felt my cock press against her pussy, and then shoved in. She let out a much louder moan, and the other two looked over. I started fucking Jessica just like I had that morning, while the other girls watched. After about two minutes of good fucking, Jessica let out a little scream, and I felt her ass start shaking in my hands.

"Wow, that was really hot," Hannah said, and I noticed she had a hand beneath the water, playing with herself.

"Ok, my turn," Sara said. Jessica sat back down, panting heavily, with a lusty look in her eyes. Sara got in her place, and stuck her ass up out of the water. It was the most perfect ass I had ever seen. it looked like a heart, and she was wiggling it back and forth in front of me. I grabbed her hips, and gave them a nice hard squeeze, amazed at how awesome her ass felt. I lined my cock up, and shoved it right in. She had no trouble taking me, so I started fucking her as hard as I could. She was moaning loudly, and pushing back into me as I fucked her. When she came a few minutes later, I didn't stop. She started moaning much louder, and I kept on pounding away, and squeezing her ass in my hands, until I felt her cum again, and then I let up.

"Oh, oh, oh my god," Sara said as she came down, "I don't think I've ever cum that hard before. Your cock is perfect."

"Thanks," I said, and gave her ass a slap. She looked back at me with a devilish smile, and then slid down off my cock and into the water. She leaned forward, and dove down on my cock. I watched as it disappeared into her throat, and then she went back to taking it in long strokes.

"God that's so hot," Hannah said as she watched. "I wish I could suck cock like that."

"Seriously," Jessica agreed. "I thought I was good, but damn, she's taking the whole fucking thing." Sara slowly pulled off my cock, and let it come out with a sexy pop.

"You can always get better you know," she said with a smile, "it just takes practice. Here, I'll show you," she said, and pulled Hannah over to us. Hannah looked nervous, but Sara gently pushed her head down to my cock. Hannah's soft lips moved over the head of my cock, and took the first couple of inches, and then stopped, letting out a cough around it.

"Just go slow," Sara coached her, keeping her hand resting softly on the back of her head. "Try to take another inch," she instructed. Hannah moved slowly forward, taking another inch, but I could see the struggle in her eyes. "Relax your jaw, he's too big to force down," Sara said. I could see Hannah working her jaw, and she slowly took another inch. She pulled back, gasping for air, and Sara leaned in and quickly took the whole thing down her throat, before moving back for Hannah to try again.

She went back to trying to take more, while Sara and Jessica sat on either side of her, giving her encouragement. Sara was tall enough that her tits were out of the water, and it was hard to look at anything else. I reached down, and began massing her left tit with my hand. She looked up at me with a knowing smile, and then moved down into the water. Her tit left my hand, but a second later I felt her tongue on my balls. She began playing with them, while Hannah continued her efforts to take my cock deeper, and Jessica got up next to me and kissed me.

I felt like I was on cloud nine. It all felt better than I could have possibly imagined. I knew I was going to cum again, and I knew I should warn Hannah, but I didn't want to stop kissing Jessica. I decided to just let it go, and see what happened. I broke the kiss and looked down just in time to see Hannah's eyes go wide. She clearly hadn't been expecting it, and I knew I had filled her mouth with just two shots. She pulled off my cock, with a big mouthful of cum, and got blasted in the face by my third shot. She flinched back in surprise, and would have gotten a lot more, but Sara dove down. She took my whole cock her throat, and I felt my load going right into her stomach. I looked down in awe, and saw her throat muscles working as she swallowed everything I gave her. When I was finally done, she slowly pulled off of me again. Hannah was still sitting there looking shocked, and she still had a big mouthful of cum.

"Let me have some of that," Jessica said, sliding down to where Hannah was. She leaned in, and then kissed Hannah on the mouth. I watched as the two gorgeous girls made out, with my cum spilling out the sides of their mouths. It dripped down their chins, and onto their tits, but they kept making out. I stood up, and moved forward, and then shoved my cock right into their kiss. It surprised them both, but they quickly adjusted, until their lips were wrapped around the sides of my cock. They started moving their mouths all over it, getting cum and saliva everywhere. Sara quickly moved in behind them, and then leaned in and took the head in her mouth.

All three of them had their mouths on my cock, and it was unbelievable. I just sat back, in total bliss, as all three girls moved all over my cock and balls. They were going from my shaft, to my tip, to my balls, to each other's mouths, all taking turns. My dick was starting to feel sore, and I wondered how much longer I would last.

I was thinking about trying to fuck one of them again, and then I got a real shock. One second I was just enjoying the lovely mouths moving on my dick, and then without warning, I felt a finger go in my ass. I let out a little yelp of surprise. Just as the finger went in, Sara dove all the way down on my cock. I was cumming before I even knew what had happened. I once more shot a load right down Sara's throat. I felt the thin cum shooting out hard, and then I slumped back as I finished. I looked over to see Jessica and Hannah laughing. Jessica gave me a little wiggle with her finger, and I knew it had been her.

"You didn't expect that did you?" She laughed.

"Which part?" I asked, having not expected any of what had just happened.

"You were right," Sara said as she caught her breath, "He really does shoot massive loads. Even the third one was pretty big."

"How come your sister didn't tell us about you?" Hannah asked.

"What do you mean?" I responded.

"I mean your cock is like totally huge," Hannah said, "and you shoot mega loads. She should have warned us."

"Why would my sister know about that?" I asked.

"I know how big my brother's dick is," Hannah said. "He gets hard from staring at my tits all the time."

"Ya, I know how big my brother is too," Jessica nodded. "I'll bet Amy does know."

"I'll find out," Sara said confidently. "If she doesn't know yet, she will."

"Wait, what do you mean?" I said, not sure I wanted Amy to know. I was having a great time with her friends, but we still didn't really get along.

"We may be done with you for tonight," Sara said with a devious smile. "But we're going to want more tomorrow, and the next day. I'm sure Kelly will want some too, and it won't be very fair to leave Amy out completely, while the rest of us get to play with this monster cock."

"Hold on, you're not really going to tell my sister about this are you?" I asked, getting worried now. Amy had never been especially nice to me, and I didn't know what might happen if she found out I was fucking all her new friends.

"Of course not," Sara said, and I could tell she was lying. "We would never do something like that." Jessica let out a snort of laughter.

"No seriously," I said, hearing the whininess in my own voice. "Why do you need to bring her into this. She'll ruin it."

"She's not going to ruin anything," Jessica said, and leaned over and kissed me on the cheek.

"You can tell Kelly," I said, hoping very much that they would. I wanted to her bad after having the other three. She all of a sudden seemed like some mysterious unknown treat. "But please don't tell Amy," I added, "or at least not all of it. Or don't, I don't know," I sighed, giving up. I could tell from the look on Sara's face that she was going to tell Amy no matter what I said.

"Don't worry handsome," Sara said in a slightly mocking tone, "your sister isn't going to ruin anything."

nikopheros
nikopheros
1,266 Followers