The Lakehouse Ch. 03 The Waterfall

Story Info
Kyle hikes with Sara and Kelly... and two unexpected guests.
5.5k words
4.73
27.8k
47

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/15/2023
Created 03/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nikopheros
nikopheros
1,251 Followers

I woke up feeling more excited than I had in a long time. After the little episode I had in the jacuzzi the night before, I knew it would be a great day. I wondered if I would get to fool around with all three of them again, and maybe even Kelly. It all seemed too good to be true. My sister's friends had always been awful to me, and now these amazing beauties were sucking my dick and letting me fuck them. It all still seemed like some kind of dream.

As I walked downstairs, I saw Jessica and Sara both giving me sexy looks, and I knew it was real. The girls were all treating me different than when they had arrived, except for Amy. Sara had said she wouldn't tell, and it seemed like she hadn't, at least not yet. When Amy announced she would be going out on the boat for the day, and asked who wanted to join her, I held back, hoping I could do something else with one or more of the girls. Hannah and Jessica both agreed to join Amy, but Sara and Kelly said they wanted to stay behind.

"Hey, I think I might go on a hike today, would you girls care to join me?" I asked Kelly and Sara, as Amy led the other girls upstairs to change. "I know a great spot, there's even a waterfall at the end."

"Sure, I'll go on a hike with you," Sara said, and gave me a sexy wink. I felt my face blush, and I had to turn away from the look she was giving me.

"Ya, I'll come," Kelly said casually. It seemed like she hadn't been told about what happened in the jacuzzi either. "That sounds like fun. What kind of trail is it though? Like should I wear long pants in case there's poison oak?"

"No, it should be fine," I said, "and its going to be pretty hot today, so I would wear shorts if I were you."

"Ok, can we go in about an hour though, I just ate," Kelly asked.

"Sure," I nodded, "I'll be upstairs. Let me know when you want to leave." I went back to my room upstairs, and had to fight the urge to jerk off. The prospect of going on a hike with just Sara and Kelly was a bit nerve racking. They were definitely the two hottest girls here, possibly even the two hottest girls I had ever seen. Getting to fuck Sara had been the most awesome thing ever, and I wondered if I might get to see even more of Kelly. When I heard them calling up to me an hour later, I still had a boner from thinking about them. I took a minute to try and make it go down, which worked a little, and then I headed down.

My eyes practically bugged out of my head when I saw them waiting for me. Sara and Kelly were both wearing small tight shorts, and sports bras that really showed off their whole bodies. I stared at Sara's tits for a moment, and then looked over at Kelly. Her tits looked great too, but her tight toned abs caught my eye. Her whole body looked incredible. Normally I liked to just stare at hot girls' tits and asses, but with Kelly, I found myself staring at her stomach, and legs, and arms, and every other part of her. I still couldn't get over how hot she was.

As we were heading out to the car, Uncle Ron and Aunt jenny came walking up the path. Ron had two bags of groceries under one arm.

"Hey, where are you kids headed?" Uncle Ron asked as he saw us. I noticed his eyes linger on Sara's body for a moment.

"We're going on a hike," I answered, "the one up on Miller's peak, with the waterfall."

"Oh, I love that hike," Aunt Jenny said, "and I haven't done it in so long. What do you say?" She asked Uncle Ron, "are you up for a hike?"

"Uh, how long of a hike," Ron asked apprehensively. His eyes were still darting down to Sara's breasts every few seconds.

"Pretty long," I said truthfully. I loved hanging out with Uncle Ron, but I didn't want him to come on this hike. I had plans of my own, and they certainly didn't involve him.

"Oh, it's not that far," Aunt Jenny said. "It'll be good for us. Come on."

"Ya, come hike with us," Sara said, giving Ron a knowing smile that Jenny didn't seem to notice. "I'm sure you'll have a good time." Ron was staring at Sara as if he had never seen a girl before. His bushy mustache was twitching in a way I had never seen.

"Oh, well, ok then," Uncle Ron sighed. "Give us a minute to put these away and get some better clothes on." We agreed to wait for them, and they went inside. I stood around with Kelly and Sara, trying to feel comfortable, and failing. Even after getting to fuck Sara, being near her was still quite intimidating. Every time I looked at either one of them, my eyes quickly went down, and then I was staring again. By the time Uncle Ron and Aunt Jenny came back out, I was just staring up at the trees so as not to seem like a creep.

I looked over at them as they walked towards us, and had to stifle a laugh. Uncle Ron looked like the dad from the Thornberries. He had on cacky beige shorts, and a green button up shirt, and even a big beige fishing hat, which went rather well with his thick mustache. He looked a bit hilarious, but Aunt Jenny looked great. She was also wearing short beige shorts, and I noticed that she had very nice legs. She had on a tight white t shirt that made her tits much more noticeable than normal. I was a bit taken aback at how good she looked.

"Ok, we're ready," Jenny said with a big smile. I could tell she was excited. "Who's driving?"

"Uh, I was going to," I said.

"I'll drive," Uncle Ron said quickly. I didn't argue. Ron got in the driver's seat, and Aunt Jenny sat next to him. Sara and Kelly got in the back seat, with Kelly in the middle, and I realized I would be sitting next to her. It was a bit of a tight squeeze, and Kelly's sexy leg was rubbing up against mine. I gave Ron directions as he drove, and thirty minutes later we were pulling into a small dirt parking lot. We all got out, and began to stretch our backs before we started.

There was more than one path, but I remembered which one led to the waterfall. We started up the path, chatting casually as we walked. Aunt Jenny kept talking about going on this same hike when she was younger, and how beautiful the waterfall was. I was beginning to wonder if we were going to make it to the waterfall. It was a long hike, clearly longer than Aunt Jenny remembered, and it was hot. It felt like it was at least ninety degrees, if not hotter, and there was practically no breeze at all.

"Oh man, I need to quit smoking," Ron said, huffing and puffing, with his hands on his knees.

"I don't remember it being this far," Jenny said, also panting. Her long blonde hair was sticking to her forehead it wet clumps. Sara and Kelly both looked like they could keep going forever. They were breathing normally, and looking at Ron with amused smiles. I noticed the sweat resting on Kelly's abs, making them look shiny and tight, and I had to look away before I got a boner.

"How much farther is the waterfall?" Kelly asked, eyeing Uncle Ron like she didn't think he would make it.

"Uh, probably another four or five miles," I said, hoping Ron and Jenny would tap out and I could continue on with just the girls.

"You're kidding, it can't be that far," Jenny said, staring up the trail as if the waterfall would be in view.

"Come on, you can make it," Sara encouraged them.

"I don't know girls," Jenny panted. "I'm not in the shape I used to be."

"You're in great shape," Kelly insisted.

"No," Jenny laughed. "I used to be, but not anymore. You girls are though," she added. Ron just nodded his head, glancing over at Sara again. I could tell that Sara was aware of his glances, and wondered how Jenny hadn't noticed yet.

"I think we can make it," Ron said, "probably. Its up to you though, do you want to keep going?"

"I don't think I can make it another four miles," Jenny said, still looking utterly exhausted.

"Ok then," Ron said, sounding like he didn't mind stopping at all. "We'll head back to the car. You kids take as long as you want though, don't let us old folks ruin your fun."

"Yes," Jenny agreed. "Don't rush, and don't worry about us. We'll just be waiting by the car. I should have known better. I just didn't remember it being this long."

"That's ok," I said. "We won't be that long. We'll just head up to the fall, have a little lunch by the water, and then head back. I'd guess we'll be an hour or two behind you."

"Well don't rush," Ron said. "We did invite ourselves on your hike after all. Take some pictures of the falls for us though, I do want to see it."

"Will do," I nodded, happy that they were leaving us. My mind began turning back to my original plans, and wondering how to make it happen. Ron and Jenny turned back, and walked back down the way we had come, and I continued on with Kelly and Sara. I was getting pretty tired myself, and was falling behind a bit. They were both in much better shape than I was. I didn't mind though, as I had an excellent view of both of their asses. Sara's ass was big and plump, and looked amazing between her slender hips and tight stomach. Kelly's ass looked even better. It wasn't as big, but it was somehow rounder and sexier. I could see her leg and butt muscles working as she walked. I was getting a boner, which was making it harder to walk, so I had to look at the trees for a while.

When we finally turned the last corner, and found the waterfall, I was totally beat. I was red-faced and panting, and totally out of breath. The girls barely looked tired. They both had a lot of sweat dripping down their bodies, which just made them look even sexier, but their faces looked unfazed from the hike. I could tell Sara had make up on, and it hadn't smeared or run at all. I couldn't tell if Kelly did or not, but it didn't matter, she looked amazing.

We walked down the last bit of path, staring down at the water. It was truly beautiful. It had rained a lot this year, and the falls were as big as I had seen them. The water cascaded down the rocks in big rivulets, falling down into a body of water that was somewhere between a lake and a pond. As I stared at the water, Sara began undressing next to me. Kelly and I both looked over as she pulled her shorts off. She had on a tiny black thong underneath, and I stared down at her practically bare ass. Then she pulled her bra off. Her big tits came out into the open, and I stared in awe.

"Sara!" Kelly said as Sara's tits came out.

"What, he doesn't mind," Sara shrugged, making them bounce sexily. "And I don't want to be all wet for the hike back. But I'm going swimming." With that she turned and ran to the water. I watched her tits bounce as she ran, and then she dove into the water. I turned to Kelly, looking surprised. She just laughed, and shrugged, and then she began taking her shorts off too. I stared in awe as her ass came out. It looked even better than I had imagined. Then she pulled her bra off. Her tits were much smaller than Sara's, but they looked awesome. Her nipples were tiny and pink, and hard as rocks. She noticed me staring at them, and blushed a little bit, and then ran and jumped in as well. I just stood there for a moment, watching the two amazing beauties swim together.

"Well, are you just going to stare at us all day or are you coming in?" Sara asked, and Kelly laughed. They were both looking at me with big smiles as they tread water in the middle of the pond, lake, lagoon? I started towards the water, and Sara stopped me.

"You don't want to hike in wet clothes, you better take them off," she said with a devious smile. I looked over at Kelly, and saw her perfect blue eyes staring back at me. I pulled my shirt off, and then stepped out of my shorts. I didn't have a boner anymore, but my dick had been going up and down so much that it was still pretty filled out. I started towards the water again, in just my boxers, but Sara stopped me again.

"You don't want to hike in wet boxers, do you?" she said. Kelly looked over at her in surprise, and then back at me. She didn't say anything, and I wondered what she might be thinking. She still didn't know about what had happened with me and Jessica, or what happened in the jacuzzi. I shrugged again, and then pulled my boxers down. I felt the slight breeze hit my junk, and looked down briefly. My dick was nicely filled out, and I was happy with how it looked.

"That's more like it," Sara said with a big grin. I looked over at Kelly again, and saw her staring wide eyed at my cock. She didn't say anything, she just stared. I decided to give her a show, and ran into the water, letting my dick flop around as I went. Sara let out a loud laugh, and Kelly just watched.

"Well, did you think Amy's little brother had a cock like that?" Sara asked Kelly.

"Uh, no, I didn't," Kelly said, sounding more nervous than I had heard her.

"It's pretty big, huh?" Sara goaded her.

"Ya, it's huge," Kelly agreed. By then my dick was under the water, and I swam over to them. We swam around for a while, enjoying the cool water on the hot day. Sara swam over to the waterfall, and let the water fall down over her head. Kelly was swimming next to me, and she kept looking over at me, but not saying anything.

"Sorry if this is making you uncomfortable," I said, quietly enough so Sara wouldn't hear. "Us all being naked I mean."

"No, its fine," Kelly said a little too quickly. "Sara has that effect on people."

"What effect," I asked, not sure what she was referring to.

"The kind that gets everyone naked when they hadn't planned on it," Kelly laughed, and I laughed as well. We swam for a while longer, and then decided to finally have our lunch. I had packed us all sandwiches, and put them in my bag with some ice to keep them somewhat cool. We swam to the side of the pool, and got out together. I couldn't stop myself from staring at their bodies as we emerged. Both of them looked so fit and tight and sexy. As I stared at them, they both looked over at me, and down at my dick. I glanced down as well, and saw that I had gotten much bigger. It was hanging well below my balls, and was even starting to lift up as it slowly got harder.

"I think he likes what he sees," Sara said as she watched it grow. "Should we give him a hand, or perhaps a mouth?"

"I don't think Amy would like that," Kelly said, but she was still staring at it too.

"I don't care what Amy thinks," Sara laughed. "I want to have some fun with that huge cock." She walked over to me, and then leaned in and kissed me. Her tight sexy body pressed up against mine, and then I felt her hands moving along my cock. I quickly got fully hard, and then she broke the kiss and smiled at me. She slowly got down on her knees in the dirt, and then leaned in and kissed the head of my dick. Her lips kissed it twice, and then slowly moved over the head. I watched as my cock slid slowly into her mouth. I glanced up at Kelly, and saw her staring at Sara as my cock disappeared in her mouth.

"Ugh, fuck it," Kelly sighed, and then walked over and joined Sara in the dirt. Sara slowly pulled off my cock, smiled at Kelly, and then pointed it at her. Kelly leaned forward, and took my cock in her mouth. Her lips moved over the first two inches, and then I felt her tongue playing with my tip. Sara moved down to my balls, and took them in her mouth. I couldn't believe these two sexy babes were blowing me together, and knew I wouldn't last long at all. They kept going for a few minutes, and then Kelly looked up at me, and made full eye contact with her incredible sexy eyes, and I felt myself cumming. I told them, and Kelly pulled off just in time. I shot a big blast of cum high over her head. It flew over them both, and landed in the dirt. My next shot went just as far. Sara took hold of my cock, and aimed the next blast at her tits. I shot at least five ropes of cum onto her, while Kelly watched in awe.

"Holy shit," Kelly said, staring wide eyed at all the cum on Sara's tits. "That was crazy."

"And he can shoot it like that more than once," Sara said with a big grin.

"What, no way," Kelly said, and then frowned. "Wait, how do you know that?"

"We all had sex with him in the jacuzzi last night while you and Amy went shopping," Sara said.

"Seriously," Kelly said, still staring from Sara's tits to my cock.

"Ya, and he fucked Jessica on the jet ski too," Sara added. "It's pretty great, right?"

"Ya, it's incredible," Kelly said, and then kissed the tip of my cock. My cock bounced up in response, and they both laughed.

"I think he's ready for some more," Sara said. She got up, and walked over to where our clothes were. She laid my shirt out on the ground, and then got on her hands and knees. She stuck her as out for me, and I hurried over. I got down behind her, and grabbed onto her awesome ass. I lined myself up, and pushed in slowly. She let out a long moan as I entered her. I began fucking her, and then Kelly was at my side. She leaned in and kissed me, while I fucked Sara from behind.

I kept one hand on Sara's ass, and moved the other over to Kelly's body. I pulled her closer to me, loving the way her tight body felt against mine. My cock was going all the way into Sara, and our hips were making loud slapping noises as I fucked her. She made a slight whimpering sound, and I felt her legs begin to shake slightly.

"Oh fuck, you made me cum again," she said, "you're amazing."

"My turn," Kelly said seriously, and reached down and pulled my cock out of Sara. Kelly pushed me onto the ground, and then climbed on top of me. She lay down on me, letting me feel her whole body against mine. I felt a hand on my cock, but didn't know whose it was. I just kept making out with Kelly as I felt the hand guide my cock into her. She moaned into my mouth as I entered her, and then she began grinding her hips on me. I wrapped both arms around her back, and pulled her into me as I fucked her. Her pussy felt very tight, and we had to go slow as she grew accustomed to my size. I felt something wet on my balls, and realized Sara was licking and sucking them while I fucked Kelly.

Kelly broke our kiss, and sat up. She put both hands on my chest, and began really bucking her hips on me. She had her eyes closed, and a moment later I felt her cumming on me. She moaned loudly and sexily, and then collapsed back onto my chest as she finished. I grabbed onto her ass, and kept fucking her. When she rolled off of me, Sara immediately dove down on my cock. It went right down her throat, and then Kelly joined her. I lay back, and watched as they sucked my cock together. It was the most amazing feeling of all time, and I knew I was about to cum again.

"Holy shit!" A gruff male voice said from behind me.

"Oh my god!" A female voice added a second later. The girls came off my dick, and looked up, and I looked back, and we all saw Uncle Ron and Aunt Jenny standing there, wide eyed and open mouthed.

"Jesus, good for you kid," Ron said, staring at Sara and Kelly.

"Ron," Jenny said disapprovingly, but she was staring at my hard cock. They looked like they didn't know what to say, and I certainly didn't know what to say. Sara stood up, and walked over to them, still totally naked. They both looked down at her large bare tits as she approached them. She walked right up to Aunt Jenny, and leaned in and kissed her on the lips. Jenny seemed totally shocked, but she didn't stop her. Ron looked beside himself. His eyes were wider than I had ever seen them. Sara broke the kiss, and then took Jenny and Ron by their hands. She began walking them over to us, and they followed, looking stunned, but not saying a word.

When they reached us, Sara got back down on her knees. Kelly and I were still lying naked together, looking at Aunt Jenny in fear. Sara reached over, and began undoing Ron's belt. He didn't stop her, but Jenny looked like she was about to. Sara pulled his pants down, and his hard cock sprang free. It was about five inches, but looked thicker than any dick I had ever seen. Jenny stepped forward, and was about to say something, when Sara finally spoke up.

nikopheros
nikopheros
1,251 Followers
12