The Lakehouse Ch. 03 The Waterfall

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nikopheros
nikopheros
1,263 Followers

"I'm going to suck this nice thick cock," Sara said matter of factly to Aunt Jenny, "why don't you have a go at Kyle's monster, I know you'll like it." Jenny looked stunned silent. Sara leaned forward, and took Uncle Ron's cock in her mouth. Her lips had to spread absurdly wide to fit it, and she could only take the first two inches. Jenny looked like she was going to speak again, but Kelly took her by the hand, and slowly pulled her down. Jenny let herself be guided down to the ground, and then she was kneeling beside us. Her eyes kept going from Sara sucking Ron's cock, down to my cock, which was still standing at attention.

Kelly got up next to Aunt Jenny, and then she began taking her clothes off. Jenny let Kelly undress her, as she glanced from Ron's dick to mine. Once Kelly had her naked, she leaned in and kissed her. I stared as Aunt Jenny's big tits pushed against Kelly's tight body. Kelly kissed her for a moment longer, and then got back down by my cock. She took it back in her mouth, and then Aunt Jenny was beside her. Jenny bent down, and then to my total shock, she took my cock in her mouth. She had no trouble taking my width, which wasn't a surprise after seeing Ron's cock, but she couldn't take it very deep.

I heard a loud grunt, and looked over to see Sara sitting on her feet, showing us a nice mouthful of cum. Uncle Ron seemed quite pleased, and was watching his wife suck my huge cock. Sara swallowed her mouthful, and then got down beside Kelly and Jenny. Jenny came off my cock, and Sara took her place. All three of them bent down to kiss and suck my cock. Ron got down behind Sara, and then he was pushing himself into her.

"Oh fuck," Sara moaned, "that cock is so fucking thick." Ron began fucking Sara, while all three of them continued sucking my cock. "Come here," Sara said to Aunt Jenny. She took her by the waist and pulled her over to her. She sat Jenny down, and then leaned down and began eating her pussy, while Ron fucked her from behind. I watched for a moment, and then Kelly climbed back on top of me. She began riding me again, while I continued watching Sara have a threesome with Uncle Ron and Aunt Jenny.

Ron lasted longer than I thought he would. When he finally pulled out of Sara, he shot a nice rope onto her back, and then dribbled onto her ass. Aunt Jenny started cumming at the same time, screaming rather loudly as Sara ate her out. I felt Kelly start to cum too, and then I felt my own orgasm coming. I rolled Kelly and I over, and pulled out, and shot a huge load onto her stomach. Jenny and Sara both watched as I shot cum all over Kelly, even getting some on her face.

"My god," Jenny said as she saw how much cum I was shooting.

"Pretty hot, huh," Sara smiled.

"What a load," Jenny said in a breathy voice. She was staring at all the cum on Kelly with lidded eyes.

"And that's his second in a row," Sara said. "I bet he can go again, can't you Kyle?"

"Uh, I don't know," I shrugged, "maybe."

"Your Uncle Ron already came twice, and he's still hard," Sara said, and pointed to Ron's thick cock standing at attention. "So you really should be able to keep going."

"Ok," I said.

"Good, cause I want you to fuck me under the waterfall," Sara said. She got up, and ran back into the water. Ron watched her go with a longing expression. I looked down at Kelly, who was rubbing my cum into her skin, and she nodded with a sexy smile. I got up, and ran after Sara. It felt a little weird moving through the water with a fully hard cock, but then I was at the waterfall. Sara had already climbed out of the water, and was sitting on a nice rock, with the water falling all around her.

I climbed up beside her, and she got up and sat me down on the rock. As soon as I was seated, she turned around, and lowered her ass onto me. I took her by the hips, and she took my cock and guided it in. My cock slid into her easily, and then she was bouncing on my cock as I held her ass. I was focusing on Sara's ass, so it was a surprise when I saw Kelly climbing up beside us. She stood on another rock, and began to make out with Sara.

After a few minutes I felt Sara having another orgasm. She stood up, turned around, and took my cock all the way down her throat. She bobbed her head twice, and then came off, and Kelly quickly climbed onto me. She straddled my legs, and then lowered her pussy to my cock, and leaned in and kissed me. She began riding me again, and I clung onto her body.

The rock I was sitting on was beginning to get uncomfortable. I wrapped one hand around Kelly's ass, and braced myself with the other. I slowly stood us up, without taking my cock out of Kelly. She leaned back in surprise as I stood up. Once I was on my feet, with her in my arms, and my cock still inside her, I started gently thrusting into her. She was looking at me with pure lust, and in that moment I knew I had found the perfect girl. She wrapped her legs around me as I fucked her, but I couldn't hold her up for too long. Eventually I had to set her down. She quickly got down on her knees, and Sara joined her, and they went back to sucking my cock.

I looked out over the pond, and saw Uncle Ron and Aunt Jenny on the other side. Jenny was on her hands and knees, and Ron was fucking her from behind. Jenny's big tits were swaying back and forth as Ron fucked her. Ron still had on his fishing hat as he fucked his wife.

I felt hands on my ass, and then felt my dick go all the way down Sara's throat again. I looked down to see her slowly pulling off of me, looking up into my eyes. Sara and Kelly both stood up, and bent over the rocks, sticking their asses out for me. I grabbed hold of Sara's big juicy hips first, and shoved into her. They were both soaking wet, and were both accustomed to my size by now, so I started pounding into her. I fucked her for a minute, and then switched to Kelly.

Kelly felt much tighter, and I could feel her pussy muscles working around my dick. I could tell Sara had more experience with big cocks than Kelly did. I fucked Kelly for a minute or two, and then went back to Sara. I took turns fucking them both until I felt myself cumming again. I pulled out of Kelly, and shot a nice load onto both of their asses. They leaned over and kissed each other as I shot my cum onto their butts. They kissed a moment longer, and then looked back at me with big smiles.

We all jumped back into the water, and slowly swam back to where Jenny and Ron were sitting. They were done fucking as well, and were sitting beside each other, holding hands.

"So, are you glad you decided to come up to the waterfall," Sara asked them as we walked out of the water.

"Happy as a pig in shit," Ron said with a huge grin, staring openly at Sara's naked body.

"Yes, well, I suppose this was fun," Jenny said, looking uncomfortable now that all the fucking was done. "But we really do need to keep this all a secret, ok?"

"Ya," I nodded quickly. I didn't want Amy or my parents to hear about any of this either.

"I'm fine with that," Kelly agreed. We all turned to look at Sara, who had a devious grin on her face.

"You won't tell Amy about this, will you?" Jenny asked her, sounding almost frantic.

"Well, that depends," Sara said with a smug little smile. "Was this just a one-time thing, or do I get to have some more of Ron's big thick cock tomorrow?" Jenny frowned at her, and turned to Ron. Ron looked even more pleased than he had a moment ago.

"Whatever you want," Jenny sighed, looking slightly defeated, "just please don't tell Amy, and especially don't tell my sister, she would kill me."

"Deal," Sara nodded. I realized we never ate, and that I was quite hungry. I walked over to my bag, and pulled the sandwiches out. I handed them out to everyone, and we ate lunch by the pond, all still naked. Sara and Kelly both looked absolutely stunning, and my dick couldn't seem to decide if it wanted to keep going or not. I had never cum more than three times in a row, and I decided to save it for tomorrow.

The vacation I had been so dreading when it began, was fast turning into the best time in my life. I was quite excited to see where things would go from here. I wanted to get to fuck Sara and Jessica and Hannah some more. Kelly I wanted even more from. I didn't know how to go about it, but I wanted to be with this girl, like for real. I knew it would be weird, having had sex with all four of them, but I knew I wanted Kelly.

nikopheros
nikopheros
1,263 Followers
12