The Lakehouse Ch. 04 Skinny Dipping

Story Info
Kyle goes skinny dipping with the girls.
7.5k words
4.77
26.2k
39

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/15/2023
Created 03/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nikopheros
nikopheros
1,265 Followers

Dinner that night definitely had an awkward feel to it. I was finally feeling comfortable around all the girls, having already gotten to fuck them all. Amy and my parents still didn't seem to realize anything out of the ordinary was going on. Ron was as jovial as I had ever seen him. But Aunt Jenny was acting weird. I could tell she was struggling with what had happened on our hike earlier, and I just hoped she wasn't going to ruin this whole thing.

I hadn't even planned on her and Ron being included in any of it. They had invited themselves on our hike, and then when they had caught me fucking Sara and Kelly, Sara had taken the initiative to bring them in. That was probably the smart thing to do. If Jenny hadn't joined in she would be much more likely to say something. But since she had sucked my cock, and had her pussy eaten, and basically participated in an orgy at the waterfall, she couldn't say anything. But I could still tell that she was struggling with it all, and it made me nervous.

"How was the hike?" Amy asked casually, looking over at Kelly as she bit into her burger.

"Good," Kelly answered just as casually. "It was pretty hot, but we went swimming by the waterfall once we got up there. It was really nice."

"Oh ya, really nice," Sara added with a smile that implied she was looking to cause trouble. "We all had a lot of fun."

"Well, that's good," Amy said, eyeing Sara oddly.

"I haven't been on that hike in years," mom said, looking over at Jenny. "Remember going on that hike when we were their age?"

"Huh, what," Jenny said, sounding far too nervous. "Oh, um, yes. I told them, we used to do that hike every year. It is a good hike." Shit, Jenny was acting way too weird.

"It's a really nice waterfall," mom said, turning to dad as she spoke. "You can even sit on the rocks and let the water fall around you. It's really beautiful."

"I certainly thought so," Ron said with a big grin. Sara laughed in a way that only me and Kelly understood.

"What about you guys, how was the boat?" Kelly asked, mercifully changing the topic. I could tell she was thinking the same thing I was.

"Good," Amy answered, moving on from our hike seamlessly. "We went waterskiing for a while, and Jessica tried wakeboarding."

"Is that fun?" Kelly asked. "I've always wanted to try that."

"Ya, once I got up it was really fun," Jessica said. "But getting up was really hard, it took a long time."

"You should let Kyle try," Sara said, "I bet he can get up really fast." Jessica let out a little snicker, and Kelly shot Sara a look that told her to knock it off.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Amy asked, frowning slightly as she looked from Sara to me.

"Nothing," Sara shrugged, "Kyle just seems like the kind of guy that can get up really quick when he wants to."

"Uh, ok," Amy said, clearly picking up that something was up.

"I know how to wakeboard," I said before Amy could ask Sara anything else. "I'll come on the boat tomorrow. I can teach you if you want Kelly."

"Sure, that sounds like fun," Kelly smiled at me.

"I want to come too," Jessica said quickly.

"I think we should all come," Sara said, putting an unnecessary emphasis on the word come.

"Ok, what's up with you," Amy asked her, frowning again.

"Nothing," Sara shrugged innocently. "We just had a really good time on the hike today, and I bet we'd have fun wakeboarding too."

"Ok," Amy said slowly.

"How cold is the water?" Kelly asked, trying again to throw Amy off the hunt. "The water at the falls was perfect."

"It's pretty cold," Jessica answered.

"It's definitely colder than it usually is," Amy added.

"That's because of all the rain we got this year," dad spoke up, with a mouthful of food. "There's still snow in the hills, and it runs off into the lake. So the water is colder than normal because they keep draining the lake to let in the new water from the mountains."

"Wow, you seem like you know a lot about that kind of stuff Mr. Steward," Sara said, leaning towards my dad, and giving him a nice view of her tits. I noticed Ron frowning as he watched it. Jenny was still just staring down at her food like she had gone through some sort of trauma.

"Jack is just repeating what he heard when we went into the store," Ron said.

"I knew about it anyway," dad laughed. "But yes, we did speak about it with the clerk at the store."

"Do you girls have any plans for tonight?" mom asked, "I was thinking maybe we could play a game, or watch a movie."

"I don't have any plans," Amy answered, glancing quickly at Sara. "I'm down to play a game."

"Me too," Hannah said, and then Kelly and Jessica both agreed.

"Kyle?" mom said, turning to me.

"Uh, I think I'm going to go to bed early tonight," I said. "I'm pretty tired from the hike earlier. And I want to get a good night's sleep if we're going on the lake tomorrow."

"Oh well, I guess we'll have to play without you," Sara said, in a voice that was too teasing. Again I could tell Amy was catching on. Sara seemed to be enjoying it though.

We finished up dinner, and went about cleaning up. I hurried off to my room as soon as I got the chance. I knew that if I hung around Amy and the girls Sara was going to keep hinting at what was going on, and eventually Amy would figure it out. I stayed in my room as I heard them laughing and playing some game downstairs. Part of me wanted to go jerk off while thinking about Kelly and Sara and our hike, but I knew I should save it for tomorrow. Whatever happened, I knew I would likely be getting to fuck one or more of them again.

The next day I got up early and went downstairs to find my mom and Aunt Jenny in the kitchen. Jenny saw me, and quickly got up and left. Mom watched her go, but continued making sandwiches. I walked over to the table and sat down, looking around for everyone else.

"Kyle," my mom said, and I could tell by her tone that something was up.

"Uh, ya," I said nervously.

"Did something happen on your hike yesterday?" She asked me. Her tone was even, but I could tell that she knew something, but I didn't know how much.

"What do you mean?" I asked, trying my best to sound innocent.

"I mean Jenny has been acting pretty weird ever since you all got back yesterday." Damnit Aunt Jenny, I knew she was going to get us caught. "And that girl Sara has been acting rather flirty with you since then too. Did something happen?"

"Like what?" I asked, trying to gage how much mom might know.

"Like maybe you and that girl were doing something you shouldn't have been doing, and Jenny saw you," mom said. I let out an inward sigh of relief. I didn't like mom knowing any of it, but that was so much less than she could have said.

"I don't know what you mean," I said, continuing to play dumb.

"Kyle, I know my sister," mom said seriously, turning away from the sandwiches to face me. "And I know my son. Now I know something happened, so just tell me what it was. You're not in trouble or anything. I just want to know so I can talk to Jenny about it." Shit, that wasn't good. I had to come up with something fast.

"Ok, fine," I sighed, knowing I would have to tell her something, and trying to decide how much would be enough. "Aunt Jenny and Uncle Ron stopped halfway up the hike, and then me and Sara and Kelly went up to the falls. It was really nice up there, and, well, me and Sara sort of hooked up. And then Aunt Jenny and Uncle Ron came up anyway, and sort of caught us."

"You were hooking up, with that girl?" mom said, sounding both surprised and a little impressed. I didn't blame her. Sara was way out of my league, and I still couldn't believe what had been going on. I just nodded my head, not wanting to say anything more than I had to.

"When you say hooking up," mom said slowly, "what exactly do you mean?"

"Mom," I said, sounding uncomfortable, which I was.

"I'm just a little surprised is all," mom said, going back to making lunch. "Sara is a very attractive young lady. And I know you've had girlfriends before, but I just didn't think you could pull a girl like that."

"Gee, thanks mom," I said, and she laughed.

"I don't mean that in a bad way," she said. "You're a very handsome young man. But you're only eighteen, and that girl is, well, I guess she just seems very mature is all."

"Ya, I know what you mean," I said, "she's kind of intimidating."

"I'll bet," mom laughed again. "So how exactly did you two end up hooking up?"

"I don't know," I shrugged. "I guess we were just having a nice time at the falls. Its sort of like, romantic up there."

"Oh, I know," mom said, in a tone that made me start to have some questions. Mom and Jenny had both spoken about that hike when they were young in a weird way, and now I started to wonder what they might have done up there in the past.

"Anyway, it was Sara that started it," I said. "I mean, she, uh, well, I guess, uh, I."

"Its ok sweetie," mom said, mercifully cutting me off. "You don't have to give me any details. I just wanted to know what happened. It seemed to have rattled Jenny a little bit."

"Uh, ya," I agreed. "I don't know why though," I lied. "She just sort of walked up on us, and then we stopped."

"Its ok," mom said. "It has nothing to do with you actually. Jenny and I sort of have a bit of a history on that old trail."

"Oh ya," I said, really getting curious now. "Like what?"

"Nothing I'm going to tell you," mom teased.

"Ok fine," I laughed. "I wont ask you about what you've done on the trail, and you don't ask me what I've done."

"Fair enough," she said, and we both laughed. At that moment we heard footsteps coming down, and Jessica and Kelly both walked into the kitchen.

"Hi Mrs. Steward, hey Kyle," Kelly said, and sat down next to me.

"Good morning girls," mom said. "Ready for a nice day on the lake?"

"Definitely," Jessica said. "I want to try wakeboarding again."

"I've never done that," mom said. "When we were kids there were only water skis, and I was never any good at it. Jenny was much better."

"Do you think Jenny might try today?" Kelly asked.

"I don't know," mom said. "I'm not sure if she's going to come on the boat today." Hopefully she didn't. The way she was acting she would only make things weird.

"Ok, well I think all of us are," Jessica said. "What about you and Mr. Steward? And Uncle Ron of course."

"I think I'll come out for a bit," mom said. "And I think dad will drive the boat, maybe Ron too."

"Good," Jessica said. We sat and chatted a little more, until the rest of the girls came down. Dad came down too, and then we all started getting ready to go out for the day. I went up and put my shorts on, and then walked out to find the girls all sitting around in their bikinis. It was impossible not to stare at their bodies. Hannah's big tits were hanging nicely in her yellow bikini, and Jessica was laying on her stomach, with her nice butt sticking up. Kelly was on her back, and I stared at her incredible abs again. Sara was next to her, and she looked like she should be on the cover of a magazine.

"Ready to go out?" I asked, looking around at them all.

"We're still waiting for dad and Uncle Ron," Amy said.

"What about mom?" I asked.

"I think she's staying in with Aunt Jenny," Amy said. "Here they come," she said, and I turned to see dad and Ron walking out together. They were both shirtless, and dad looked a little silly next to Ron. Dad was thin and bony, and Ron had a barrel chest covered in red hair that somehow matched his mustache well. It continued to astound me how Uncle Ron made his weird look work, but he did. We all got up, and walked down to the dock together. The girls piled in the boat, dad got behind the wheel, and Ron and I helped push the boat off, and then jumped on as it floated out. We drove out towards deeper water, and then dad stopped.

"Ok, who's going in?" he asked.

"I want to try the wakeboard," Kelly said. She got up, and put on a life vest, and then went about strapping the board to her feet. She looked like she was a little confused, so I got up to help her. I took her firm muscled calf in my hand, and helped guide it into the foothold. Her leg felt great in my hands, and I looked up at her face, and saw her smiling down at me. I helped her put her other foot in, and then helped her get up.

"Thank you Kyle," she said, looking back at me over her shoulder. I felt my heart flutter for a second, and then she jumped in the water. She wasn't able to get up on her first attempt, nor her second or third. It took the better part of an hour before she finally got the hang of it. Once she was up, she stayed up for a good ten minutes or so, riding the wake as dad maneuvered through the waves and around the other boats. Kelly looked great. Her hair was blowing out behind her, and the boarding was showing off how strong and sexy her legs were. I only wished she didn't have to wear the life vest. When she finally fell, we pulled around, and she said she was done.

"Ok, anyone else want to try?" dad asked.

"I'll try," Hannah said nervously, "I don't know if I'm going to be able to get up though." Hannah started putting on a vest as I helped Kelly up out of the water. I pulled her up, and then helped her get her feet out. Her legs were all wet, and they felt even better than before.

"Uh, I'm not sure this thing fits," Hannah said. We all turned to look at her, and everyone burst into laughter. Her tits were so big that she couldn't fit them in the life vest. Even dad and Ron were laughing, although dad looked pretty uncomfortable.

"You'll probably need the bigger one," Ron said, still chuckling. He brought out a larger vest, and handed it to Hannah. She pulled the small one off, and then we all watched as she tried to fit into the bigger one. Her tits managed to fit inside this one, but her stomach looked like it wasn't covered at all. The vest was on, but I wasn't sure if it would actually help her float. She walked over, and I helped her into the board like I had Kelly. Hannah's legs didn't feel anything like Kelly's had, although she did have very nice little feet. I had to pull the straps three sizes smaller than they were for Kelly.

Hannah got in the water, and dad did the usual slow to fast motion that helped wakeboarders get up. She fell every single time. She tried for a half hour, and never got close to getting up. And every time we circled around to get her, we could see the lifejacket floating around her head. It didn't fit her at all, but she didn't seem to mind. She gave up after a while, and then Amy took a turn. Amy had done it before, so I didn't need to help her, and once she was in the water, she got up on her first try. She went for a good fifteen minutes, before letting go and lightly dropping down into the water.

"Anyone else," dad asked.

"I'm ready for a swim break," Amy called up from the water, "and maybe lunch too."

"That sounds great," Kelly agreed, and the rest of us all nodded. Dad drove us to one of our favorite coves, and Ron dropped the anchor. Some of us ate, while the rest jumped in for a swim. Dad went swimming, and so did most of the girls. I found myself sitting next to Ron, eating a sandwich. Jessica was lying flat on the end of the boat, and we were both admiring her wonderful butt as we ate.

"Your sister sure did bring some winners huh kid," Ron said quietly. I looked over at him, saw he had a big grin on his face, and nodded with my own smile.

"Ya," I agreed, "They're all pretty great."

"I like the model the best," Ron said. I knew he was talking about Sara, and I had noticed that he had a special liking for her.

"Ya, she's hot," I said, quietly enough so Jessica couldn't hear. "But I like Kelly the best."

"I'm sure you do," Ron nodded, still staring at Jessica as he bit into his sandwich, "you two looked like you were really bonding yesterday."

"Ya," I nodded. "That was fun. Pretty crazy though," I added.

"You can say that again," Ron laughed. "I've neve done anything like that before."

"I think Aunt Jenny is kind of weirded out by it," I said, "I'm worried she's going to tell my mom."

"She won't," Ron said confidently. I hoped he was right. "She's just embarrassed is all. I mean she actually sucked your cock for a second there. If I hadn't gotten to fuck that model I might have to kick your ass." I looked at Ron in surprise, and he burst out laughing. "I'm kidding Kyle. That was the most fun I've had in years. That hottie sure can suck a cock. And you, who knew you had that big old thing tucked away in there?" Ron nudged my shoulder, and I just shrugged and we both laughed.

"Don't worry kid, you're not going to get in any trouble," Ron said. "Not from your mom or Jenny anyway. I don't know about your sister though. I have a feeling she's going to find out sooner or later, and I don't know if she's going to like it."

"I know," I nodded, "Sara is barely even trying to hide it."

"That's because that girl is trouble," Ron said. "But the kind of trouble I like," he added with a big grin. "Your sister finding out is your business, but let me worry about your aunt."

"Ok," I said. "Mom knows something is up too by the way. She knows something is off with Aunt Jenny. She asked me about it, and I had to tell her that you and Jenny caught me hooking up with Sara."

"Hooking up," Ron repeated, and I could tell it was a question.

"I didn't specify," I said. "She just knows you two saw me and Sara hooking up. Then mom said that it wasn't about us. That Aunt Jenny is acting weird cause they have some sort of history up there. You know about that?"

"Your mom and Jenny have been coming up to this lake since they were little kids," Ron shrugged. "They grew up coming here. I'm sure they got into some trouble up there when they were young. I don't care and I don't need to know, and neither do you. We just have to make sure the fun goes on, eh kid?"

"Oh ya," I nodded, and Ron chuckled. "The fun is far from over."

We spent another few hours on the lake, and then finally headed in for the day. Dad and Ron went off to grill again, and I went to my room. I didn't want to be around the girls and my sister. Sara kept getting way too close to blowing our cover. I was hoping that after dinner I could steal one or more of them away, without Amy joining along.

When we ate dinner I noticed Jenny was acting much more normal. I hoped that her and mom had spoken, but not about me. We ate a nice peaceful dinner, everyone getting along great. Even Sara had toned down her hints at what was going on. After dinner we went about cleaning up, and then Jessica spoke up.

"I'm going to go for a swim," she said. "I saw a cool looking raft way out there, and I want to swim to it. Anyone want to join me?"

"I will," I said quickly, hoping it could just be us.

"That sounds like fun," Hannah said, "I'll come too."

"Me too," Amy said, and I had to struggle not to look disappointed.

"I guess we'll all go then," Kelly said, and Sara just nodded. She had a devious little smile on her lips that was worrying me. We all helped clean up, and then waited a little while, and then walked down to the water together. Hannah and Amy were both halfway in the water when Sara finally suggested her plan that she had clearly had the whole time.

"Wait," she said, and everyone stopped to look at her. "Lets go skinny dipping," she said with that same naughty smile.

"Dude, my little brother is here," Amy said, looking at Sara like she was crazy.

"So, he wont mind," Sara said. "In fact, I bet he'll be thrilled to skinny dip with us."

"I'm sure he would be," Amy said. "But I don't want him to see me naked, or you guys. And I most definitely do not want to see him naked."

"We're going to be in the water," Sara said. "What's the big deal?"

"He's my brother," Amy said, "we're not getting naked in front of him."

nikopheros
nikopheros
1,265 Followers
12