The Lakehouse Ch. 04 Skinny Dipping

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Speak for yourself," Sara said, and then reached back and undid her bikini. It fell off her chest, revealing her nice big tits.

"Oh my god," Amy said, and turned to look at me. I was staring at Sara's tits, and quickly looked away when Amy saw. Sara began pulling her bottom off too, and then ran into the water fully nude. I watched her body bounce pleasantly as she ran.

"You're ridiculous, you know that," Amy said once Sara's head popped back up.

"Quit being such a prude," Sara said. "What about the rest of you, are you all afraid to be naked around Amy's little brother?"

"Nope," Jessica said, and pulled her top off. Hannah laughed, and then pulled hers off as well. I knew Amy was watching, but I stared openly at their tits anyway. Kelly looked nervously at Amy, and then started stripping as well. Amy looked more offended at Kelly than the others, and she was about to say something, but Sara beat her to it.

"Ok, Kyle's turn," Sara said. "Shorts off big guy."

"I really think this has gone far enough," Amy said, sounding like she was panicking slightly.

"We're all already naked," Kelly pointed out, "its only fair if he has to too."

"I didn't want you guys to get naked," Amy said angrily.

"Ya, but we are," Jessica said. "So now it's his turn. Yours too."

"You know what, if you all want to get naked with my little brother then fine, but I'm not doing it."

"Fine, go hang out with your mom and Aunt Jenny," Sara said dismissively. "Kyle, we're waiting." I looked at Amy one last time, saw she looked furious and panicked, gave her an apologetic shrug, and then pulled my shorts down. My dick had filled out nicely from seeing all the girls' bodies, and it was hanging nice and low as it came out. Sara, Jessica and Hannah all cheered as they saw it. I saw Kelly just staring and smiling. Then I looked back at Amy, and saw her staring wide eyed at my cock. She looked thoroughly shocked at what she was seeing. I could see her mouthing something, but I couldn't tell what it was.

"Not such a little brother after all, is he," Sara laughed. Amy shook her head slowly, still staring down at my cock. It felt a little weird standing there naked with my sister staring at my dick, so I ran into the water. I felt my dick flopping around as I ran, and the girls all laughed. Once I was in the water, Jessica was at my side, and I could feel her foot moving along my leg under the water.

"Well, are you coming in or not?" Sara asked Amy. Amy shook her head, and seemed to snap out of a trance, and began walking into the water. "What are you doing," Sara said. "Clothes off."

"I'm not getting naked in front of my brother," Amy said. I couldn't help but notice she didn't call me her little brother that time.

"Then you're not coming with us," Sara said. Amy looked conflicted for a moment, and then she quickly got naked. I didn't stare the way I had with the others, but I did notice she had pretty good looking tits. Then she ran into the water too. Once we were all in, we started swimming out towards the floating dock that Jessica had mentioned. It was a longer swim than we had thought, and Hannah seemed to be struggling a bit. But we all made it.

The little floating dock was about fifteen feet across in both directions, and had a little ladder on one side. Jessica climbed up first, and I stared at her body as it emerged dripping from the water. She climbed up, and then stood naked on the raft in the faint moonlight. It was too dark to really admire her body, but her naked silhouette looked great.

"Cool, someone left some towels up here," Jessica said, and then sat down on one of them. Kelly was already climbing up the ladder as well, and then Sara after her. Hannah went next, and I watched as her huge tits jiggled as she pulled herself up out of the water. All four girls were naked on the floating dock, and my eyes were darting from one to the next. They all looked amazing, and I could feel my dick getting hard under the water. Amy was still in the water, and I could tell she didn't want to get out in front of me. I knew where I wanted this to go, but I didn't know how it would happen with Amy here.

"What are you two waiting for?" Sara asked us. "Its nice up here. Its such a hot night that it isn't even cold." I looked over at Amy, saw her treading water, and not looking in my direction, and then swam over to the ladder. I could feel my hard cock bouncing around as I climbed up onto the raft, and then the girls started laughing.

"It looks like Kyle's ready for a bit of fun," Sara laughed. I stood up once I was on the raft, and then looked down and saw my cock standing at attention.

"Kyle!" Amy shrieked from the water. I looked down, and saw her staring up at my boner. She looked appalled and angry, but she was staring right at it.

"What, is he not supposed to be hard when we're all naked like this?" Sara asked, in a tone that implied Amy was the one being weird.

"You're not supposed to be naked in the first place," Amy said. "Why are you guys ok with this?"

"Because he's not our brother," Jessica said. "And he's hot, and he has a huge cock. I mean, look at it."

"I don't want to look at it," Amy said, even though she was. "He's my little brother."

"He is not little," Kelly said, and Amy shot her an angry look. "You're just mad because he has such a big dick. If he had a little dick you would probably be loving this, and teasing him the whole time. But since it's huge, you're feeling things you didn't expect."

"Ok doctor Phil," Amy said angrily. "I'm not thinking things I didn't expect. I just don't want to see my brother naked with a boner."

"Well we do," Jessica said. "We like his big cock."

"What is wrong with you," Amy shouted angrily.

"Nothing," Jessica shrugged. "What's wrong with you?"

"You're a bunch of sluts," Amy said. "I'm going back to the cabin. Thanks for ruining my trip Kyle." With that she turned and started swimming back through the dark water. We all watched her go, until she was out of sight.

"It's probably for the best," Kelly said, "she isn't going to want to see what happens next."

"What happens next?" I asked excitedly, my mind already starting to whirl with the possibilities.

"I think you can guess," Sara said. She took my left hand, and then Jessica took my right. They both pulled me down, and then laid me down on one of the towels that was on the raft. I laid on my back, with my hard cock sticking up. I felt hands moving all over me, and then there were at least five hands on my cock. I looked down to try to see who's they were, but I couldn't tell. It was dark, and all four girls were huddled around me. I felt the hands moving on my cock, and others on my chest, and someone was feeling my arm muscles. I looked over and saw that it was Kelly next to me. She leaned in and kissed me, and I kissed her back.

The hands continued moving on me, and then I felt wetness on my cock. I was still kissing Kelly, so I didn't even bother with checking who it was sucking my cock. But when I felt more wetness, from a different side, I had to look. I moved my head away from Kelly's face, and looked down, and saw Jessica moving her mouth along the side of my cock, while Sara sucked it from the top. Then Hannah moved down, and started licking my balls. It felt amazing having their mouths all working my cock at the same time, and I felt like I might cum already. I wanted to last as long as I could, so I sat up. Jessica and Hannah both looked up at me, but Sara just kept going.

"Hold on," I said, and she stopped. "That feels way too good. I don't want to cum just yet. Let me fuck one of you first."

"Me," Jessica said quickly. Before anyone could protest, she got on top of me, and then laid her body on mine. She leaned down and kissed me, and then I felt hands on my cock again. They guided my cock into her, and then she was bouncing her ass on me. She felt tight and wet, and it felt like my dick was going deep into her. I could feel someone's hands playing with my balls, and gripping the base of my cock as Jessica rode it.

I saw two girls out of the corner of my eyes, one on top of the other. I could hear them making out even over the sounds me and Jessica were making. I looked over, and saw Sara on top of Kelly, their mouths connected and their tits mashed together. It was too dark to see it the way I would have wanted, but I could still tell how hot it was.

Jessica grabbed my head, and pulled it away from the awesome lesbian action going on next to us. She pulled my face until it was between her tits. She was much shorter than me, and I had to really bend down to suck her tits, but it was worth it. I took one of her nipples in my mouth, and sucked gently. She sat up, and then a huge pair of tits immediately lowered onto my face. Jessica rode me harder and faster, while Hannah bent over my head and let me play with her massive tits. I brought my hands up, and began fondling her giant whoppers.

Jessica was grinding her hips on me hard, and I could tell she was close to cumming. I stopped playing with Hannah's tits, and gave Jessica my full attention. I started pumping my hips up into her as she rode my cock. I felt her legs begin to tremble first, and then her pussy started contracting on my cock. She let out a little squeal, and then fell down on me, her whole body shaking with her orgasm. She lay on top of me, while I continued to gently fuck her.

"Ok, Your turns over," Sara said. Jessica nodded her head on my chest, and then rolled off me. I looked over, and my eyes went wide as I saw what was next to me. Kelly and Sara were both on their hands on knees, with their butts sticking out for me. I quickly got up, and moved in behind Kelly. I took her slender waist in my hands, and shoved my dick in. She let out an especially sexy sounding moan as I entered her, and I started fucking her nice and slow. I knew she wasn't used to big dicks like mine, but she was extremely wet, and I could feel my cock sliding in and out of her even better than yesterday.

I moved my hands down until they were clutching her ass, and started fucking her harder. Her moans sounded great, and I could tell she was liking it a lot. I moved back and forth, sliding my dick in and out of her pussy in long deep strokes. Her ass felt amazing in my hands, and I was kneading it as I pumped my hips against hers. My hips started colliding with hers as I fucked her deeper, and her moans got even louder. It felt amazing, and sounded amazing, and if I could see better, I'm sure it would have looked amazing too.

Kelly's legs began to shake slightly, and she let out a moan that sounded deeper and sexier than the rest, and I knew she was cumming. I could feel myself getting there too, and pulled out. I grabbed hold of my dick, and shot a big rope into the dark abyss. I could faintly see ropes of cum shooting out over Kelly and onto the dock, and then Sara moved in and took my cock in her mouth. She sucked the rest of my load out, and then swallowed.

I sat down, panting heavily, and Hannah and Sara quickly got down between my legs. Sara dove down on my cock, and Hannah went back to playing with my balls. I realized at that moment that I hadn't actually fucked Hannah yet. She had sucked my cock and balls, but I hadn't fucked her. I took her by the hand, and brought her up as I lay back down. Hannah got on top of me as Sara guided my cock into her pussy. She felt quite tight, but not quite as tight as Kelly. She started riding me very slow at first, but gradually picked up her pace as she grew accustomed to my size.

I could see her giant tits bouncing around like crazy as she started to really ride me. It didn't take her long at all to cum. Her orgasm felt different than Jessica's had, but she fell down on me just the same. Her tits felt even bigger mashed against my chest. She lay on me for a moment, and then rolled off.

"My turn," Sara said, and began to climb onto me. I had an idea though.

"Hold on," I said, and she stopped. I could see the annoyance on her face even through the darkness. "I have a cool idea. Come over here." I got up, and walked to the side of the dock. I sat down on the edge, so my feet were dangling down above the water. Sara had walked over with me, and I took her hand and brought her down. She looked confused, but I helped her down onto me. Once she understood what I was doing, she laughed, and climbed on. She straddled me, with her back to the water, hanging onto me by my neck. She moved down, and let my cock slide into her easily. The position was definitely awkward, and we were having difficulty getting a rhythm.

I took both of Sara's hands in mine, and she slowly leaned back. Her hips were gently thrusting against mine, taking my cock, while she leaned back over the water. I was the only thing keeping her up, and I had the awful notion of letting go and making her fall into the water. She seemed to be getting more into it now, and was picking up a better pace. She bucked her hips on me, and I just held onto her, holding her above the water.

"That's fucking hot," Jessica said, and Kelly agreed. I looked back over my shoulder and saw Hannah eating out Jessica, while Kelly just watched me and Sara.

"Eyes on me," Sara said, and I snapped my head back to look at her. Her body looked amazing in the moonlight. Her tits looked bigger, and her stomach tighter, and her face more beautiful. She was bucking her hips harder and harder, and squeezing my hands as she rode me. She fucked me like that until I felt her having her own orgasm. She let out a long soft moan, and then stopped riding me, and just sat there, with me holding her up. She was done cumming, and I just couldn't help myself. I let go of her hands, and she let out a little scream as she fell backwards into the water.

"Kyle," Kelly disapprovingly said from behind me.

"You jerk," Sara said once she came back up. She gave me a big splash of water, soaking me and making me cold again. I knew I deserved it, and I was laughing hard.

"That was mean," Kelly said. Already moving up beside me. She reached down and took my cock in her hand, and started stroking it.

"That was pretty funny though," Jessica laughed.

"What happened," Hannah asked, emerging from between Jessica's legs.

"Kyle dropped Sara into the water on purpose," Jessica said, and Hannah giggled softly, and then went back to what she had been doing. Sara was already swimming back around to the ladder. I moved further back away from the edge, already thinking Sara might try to push me in if she got the chance. Kelly moved with me, and then she was on me, and we were making out again. We rolled over so that I was on top, and I felt her hands take my cock and pull it into her. Again she felt the tightest, and I started gently pumping into her. We continued to make out as I thrust my hips, moving my cock in and out of her tight pussy. I was completely consumed with fucking Kelly, so Sara was able to catch me totally off guard.

I was moving my body on top of Kelly in a nice sensual rhythm, wondering if I wanted to cum inside her this time, when out of nowhere, I felt a finger jam into my ass. I broke the kiss abruptly, and jerked my hips forward. Kelly let out a noise of shock as my cock went deep inside her. I wiggled away from the finger until it left my ass, but I could hear Sara laughing maniacally.

"You deserved that," she said, and then shoved the finger right under my nose. I moved my head away, and she laughed even harder.

"You did kind of deserve that," Jessica laughed.

"Fine," I said, "we're even. Now can I please go back to fucking Kelly?"

"Ya," Kelly nodded, "I was getting really close."

"Me too," I said.

"Can you cum on me this time," Jessica asked. I looked down at Kelly, and saw her nodding her head in the darkness.

"Sure," I said, already pumping my hips into Kelly again. Sara moved over to Hannah, while Jessica sat beside Kelly and I. I made slow gentle love to Kelly, loving the way her body felt under mine. I managed to hold off until I felt her cumming beneath me. Her orgasms somehow felt more sensual than the others. I felt my own coming on, and pulled out of her. I just managed to aim my dick at Jessica before a big wad shot out. I could barely see, but it felt like I was shooting a pretty big load onto her.

"Fuck, you cum so fucking much," Jessica moaned as I finished. "It's so hot."

"You really do shoot massive loads," Sara agreed.

"Well, I think I still have one more in the tank for you lovely ladies," I said, "so who wants it."

"We all do, obviously," Sara said.

"Why don't we take turns blowing him, and whoever makes him cum gets his load," Hannah suggested.

"Fuck blowing him, I want that cock inside me," Sara said.

"Well I like blowing him," Hannah said.

"Ya, me too," Sara said, "but I like fucking him better."

"I kind of want to blow him too," Kelly said. "I want to be able to deep throat that big cock."

"Ok, Kyle, lay down," Hannah said, and I did as I was told. "Now close your eyes," she instructed. I closed my eyes, and heard the girls moving around me. A mouth moved over my cock, and took it a few inches in. I had no idea who was blowing me, but it felt great. Whoever it was went for about a minute, and then stopped, and a new mouth took it in. This one took it further, and I guessed it must be Jessica or Sara. The second mouth blew me for a minute or so, and then was replaced by a third.

The girls took turns blowing me without me knowing who was who, and I loved every second of it. One of them was definitely taking me the deepest, while another couldn't get very much in their mouth. And one of them was doing something with their tongue that felt especially good. I didn't know how long it lasted, but eventually the one with the tongue technique got me there. I didn't know who it was, but I just let my load go. I started shooting a smaller, thinner load into someone's mouth, and they gulped it all down. When I was done, I opened my eyes, and looked down to see Jessica coming off of my cock with a big smile.

"That thing you were doing with your tongue felt awesome," I told her, and she smiled even wider.

"Thank you," she said, and gave the tip of my dick a kiss.

"What thing with your tongue," Hannah asked, sounding like she might want to learn that technique as well.

"Don't worry about it," Jessica said, and Sara laughed.

"Any more in here," Sara asked, fondling my balls gently. I could already feel my dick wilting, and knew I was done for the night.

"I don't think so," I sighed, and I heard the girls all make disappointed sounds. "Don't worry, I'll have more tomorrow ladies."

"Ya, but your sister is going to try to keep us away from you," Kelly pointed out.

"Probably," I agreed. "But there are four of you and one of her. I bet we can make something work." They all laughed their agreement. We sat around on the dock for a while, laughing and chatting, all still fully nude. The night was nice and warm, and the little moonlight that there was, was dancing pleasantly on the small waves around us. We stayed out there for a while, just enjoying the nice warm night and each other's company, and then swam back to the cabin together.

12