The Lakehouse Ch. 05 BEwARe

Story Info
The fun gets interrupted by a very unexpected visitor.
6.1k words
4.65
10.9k
25

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/15/2023
Created 03/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nikopheros
nikopheros
1,264 Followers

As soon as I woke up I started wondering which of my sister's amazing friends I would get to fuck today. It was no longer a question of if, but who. I started this trip feeling awkward and nervous. I had always hated my sister's friends. But these friends were different. And they had made me different too. I could already tell that I would leave this trip with a level of confidence that I never would have dreamed of. I knew I would be able to pick up girls after this. But that wasn't necessarily what I wanted.

The more time I spent around these girls, the more it became clear to me. They were all great, and hot. I loved spending time with each of them, and I especially loved fucking them. But Kelly stood out in a different way. I didn't just want to fuck her, I wanted to be with her. It felt a little bit weird, knowing that I had already had sex with her and other girls at the same time, and would almost definitely continue. But that didn't mean we couldn't make something work after this. We only had two more days of this trip, and then back to real life. But now I wanted Kelly to be part of my real life.

I walked downstairs, and found nearly everyone sitting around the kitchen. Mom and Aunt Jenny had cooked a big breakfast, and everyone was digging in. I walked over and fixed myself a plate, and then sat down next to Kelly and Jessica. Amy was sitting across the table from us, and she kept glaring at me. It was pretty obvious that she was still pissed about what had happened last night. I hadn't planned any of it, it just happened. As pissed as she clearly was, I also knew she was at least intrigued. I had seen the way she stared at my dick when she saw it. She could act pissed all she wanted, but I knew there was more to it than that.

"So who's coming on the boat today?" Dad asked. The girls all quickly agreed, and so did Uncle Ron. Mom and Aunt Jenny said they would go too, which left just me. I glanced over at Amy, who was still scowling at me, and reluctantly agreed to come too. We finished up breakfast, chatting and laughing, with Amy making it a little uncomfortable. When we were done eating we all went and took our time getting ready.

An hour later I walked outside to find most of the girls waiting around in their swimsuits. They all looked as good as ever, and I took a moment to just admire their bodies. I heard an angry clearing of someone's throat, and looked over to see Amy glaring at me again. I frowned, but stopped staring at her friends. She was really starting to be a buzz kill. A few minutes later the adults came out, and we all walked down to the boat.

We all spent most of the day on the boat. We took turns wakeboarding again. I went for a while, showing off a little bit for the girls. Kelly went, and got up on her first try this time. Jessica got up too. Hannah still couldn't get the hang of it, and Sara wouldn't try. When lunchtime came, we went to our usual spot. We stayed there for a couple hours, eating, and then lounging and swimming. Mom and Aunt Jenny were in their own little world, gossiping about whatever they gossiped about. Dad was doing laps across the small part of the lake, oblivious to what was right next to him.

Ron and I were the only ones taking the time to appreciate what was in front of us. We were both staring in awe at the girls. Amy seemed to be aware of it, and didn't like it, but that didn't stop us. Ron was staring openly at Sara with a big grin. I was looking from Kelly to Jessica to Hannah, and Sara as well. They were all so damned hot, and each in their own ways too. Hannah had the awesome gigantic tits that were impossible not to stare at. Jessica was small and sexy and fun. Sara looked like a legit swimsuit model. And then there was Kelly. For whatever reason she looked more than sexy to me, she looked beautiful.

When the girls were done swimming, we headed back out for a while longer. We each took another turn on the wakeboard. It was hot, and eventually we were all beat. Dad drove us back to the cabin, and we all slumped off the boat, feeling exhausted. I went right to my room. I knew there would be more fun to come later, and I wanted to rest a little bit. I drank a bottle of water in one go, and then fell down onto my bed, and was asleep in seconds.

I was dreaming of Kelly, and the way her tight body felt so good against mine. In the dream I was on my back, and she was riding me like a bull. She leaned down and kissed me, and I felt her hand on my hard cock. We were making out, and it felt amazing, and then I slowly started to wake up. I had the totally disorientating feeling of coming out of a dream to find something really happening. As I slowly woke up, I realized I actually was making out with someone. There was also a hand stroking my hard cock. I felt big soft tits on my chest, and soft lips on mine.

I opened my eyes, and saw Jessica lying beside me. She looked absolutely thrilled. I flinched a bit in surprise as I woke up to find a person on top of me, and she laughed.

"Hello sleepy head," Jessica said softly to me, giving me another kiss, and keeping her hand on my cock. "Were you having a dream?"

"Uh, ya," I nodded, still waking up.

"What were you dreaming about?" Jessica asked softly, and then slowly moved down to my cock. She gave me sexy eyes, and then took my cock in her mouth, still looking up at me.

"You," I lied. She smiled around my cock, and then dove down deep, and started giving me an awesome blowjob. I couldn't tell her that I had been dreaming about Kelly, not while she was blowing me. She was definitely talented, and it felt amazing. I just lay back in my bed, enjoying the soft wet feel of Jessica's mouth as it worked my cock. I felt myself starting to get close, when I heard a loud knock at my door.

"Dinner's just about ready," Aunt Jenny called from the other side of the door. "Are you in there Kyle?"

"Uh, ya," I said, sitting up quickly. Jessica came off my cock, looking disappointed. "I'll be down in a minute."

"Ok," Jenny called back. "Can you tell the girls its time to eat if you see any of them. I haven't seen Jessica or Sara."

"Ya, sure, if I see them," I said, hoping desperately that Aunt Jenny would go away. I waited for a moment, and then heard her leave. I looked back down at Jessica, who was smiling up at me.

"I'm going to finish this later," she said seriously, and then got up. She left my room, and then I was alone, with a raging hard on. It took a few minutes to go down, and then I went out to eat with everyone else. As I was leaving my room, I saw the door to the bathroom open. Sara walked out, looking both confident and pleased. She saw me, gave me a wink, and kept on walking. I just stood there for a moment, wondering what that had been about, and then Uncle Ron stepped out of the bathroom. He saw me, turned beat red, and quickly hurried off to his own room. I shook my head, and then walked downstairs.

Everyone else was already sitting at the table. Dad had cooked steaks, and we all dug in. Jessica and Sara walked in from outside, making it look convincing that they had been together. Ron came from downstairs a minute later, and I could tell no one but me knew what he had done. He gave me a quick look, and I smiled and shook my head. His face was still bright red, but he turned to his food, and seemed to move on. Aunt Jenny was still chatting away with mom, and I knew she was totally oblivious to what her husband had just been doing. I glanced over at Sara, and she gave me another wink, and then just stared at me, as if she were daring me to say something.

After dinner, we all spread out around the house. Mom and Jenny and Hannah were all in the kitchen cleaning up. Dad and Uncle Ron were watching a game on tv. The rest of the girls seemed to be moving about, and I decided to try to get Kelly alone. I sat in the living room, waiting for the moment to strike. Finally I saw her walk by, without anyone else around, and I quickly got up. I hurried after her as she turned the corner, and reached out and stopped her. She turned and looked at me in surprise.

"Hey, sorry, I didn't mean to startle you," I said quietly, hoping no one else would hear.

"It's ok," she laughed, giving me a funny look. "What's up? Why are you whispering?"

"I was just wondering if maybe you might want to go in the jacuzzi with me," I said with a hopeful smile.

"You mean, just the two of us," she said with a sexy smile, taking a step toward me. I just nodded, getting lost in her gorgeous blue eyes. She let out a cute girlish giggle, and nodded her head. "Ok," she said. "Meet me out there in ten minutes." I nodded back, and she walked away. I just stood there for a moment, first watching her perfect ass sway as she walked away, and then just standing there like an idiot. Finally I heard someone else coming, and quickly hurried up to my room. I got my bathing suit on, and made my way outside, trying not to run into anyone on the way. I made it outside without being seen, and waited for Kelly. A moment later she came out, wearing a very sexy little two piece, but she was accompanied by Jessica, who looked thoroughly excited.

"Kelly said we're going back in the jacuzzi," Jessica said with a big smile.

"Uh, ya," I nodded. I looked over at Kelly, and she gave me an apologetic shrug. I could tell Jessica had invited herself, and guessed there hadn't been a good way for Kelly to say no. I was a little disappointed not to get my alone time with Kelly, but it wasn't so bad. I knew Jessica would want to finish what she had been doing earlier, which I certainly wasn't going to complain about.

The three of us made our way down the long path to the jacuzzi. When we got there, Jessica immediately got naked. She threw her clothes on the floor, and slid into the hot water, giving both of us sexy eyes. I looked over at Kelly, and we both shrugged, and began undressing as well. I looked over as Kelly took her bottom off, and my mouth started watering as I saw her perfect ass. We both got in the water, and then Jessica was on top of me. She had both hands on my cock, and was sort of bent over me, kissing my neck, while her boobs pressed against my arm.

I was watching Kelly as Jessica stroked me. She was sitting directly across from me, and was staring me in the eye. She was biting her lower lip in the sexiest way. She had one hand on her naked breast, massaging it, while her other hand was under water, and clearly moving about. She looked sexier than ever, and what Jessica was doing felt pretty damned good too. I quickly got hard, and then Jessica was fully jerking me off.

I got up out of the water, and sat down on the edge of the jacuzzi. Jessica quickly moved into position in front of me. She leaned in, and took my cock in her mouth. She could take it deeper than anyone but Sara, and Kelly was watching closely as Jessica sucked me off. I let Jessica show off her skills, while I watched Kelly watching us. I could tell how much it was turning her on, which just turned me on even more.

"Do you like the way Jessica sucks your cock nice and deep like that?" Kelly asked in a truly sexy voice. She was still playing with herself as she watched.

"Oh ya," I nodded, not taking my eyes off Kelly's gorgeous face.

"It's so hot," Kelly went on. "I know I cant suck your cock like that. Its too big for my little mouth. I can barely fit it in my little pussy." Her dirty talk was turning me on like crazy. "Do you want to see us make out?" Kelly asked me.

"Ya," I said in a deep husky voice that didn't sound like my own. Kelly laughed, and moved through the water until she was next to Jessica. Jessica slowly came off my dick, until just the tip was in her mouth. Kelly leaned in, and her lips met Jessica's, while they were still on my cock. The two girls began making out, with the tip of my dick between their lips. They kissed like that for a moment, and then moved back, off my dick. They started really making out, pressing their sexy bodies against each other. My eyes couldn't decide whether to stare at their mouths making out, or their tits mashed together.

I reached down and started jerking off as I watched them kiss. After a few minutes, they moved back down, without stopping their kiss. Their mouths moved together, back down to my dick. I felt both of their lips move down over the head of my cock, and then their tongues began playing with it too. They moved down further, until they were no longer kissing. Both of them were now making out with my cock. Their lips and tongues were moving simultaneously around my cock. They both looked up at me at the same moment, and I felt myself starting to cum.

At that moment their mouths were both down my shaft just slightly, and the tip of my dick was free. I just let it go. The first shot flew out as they kept working my cock. They both sat back, already laughing hysterically as they watched me shoot big ropes of cum into the jacuzzi. They both watched with pleasure as I shot a big load into the water.

"Fuck, that was so hot," Jessica laughed.

"I want to feel that inside me," Kelly said, and started getting into position. She got on her knees in the water, and stuck her ass out for me. I quickly got down behind her, and grabbed onto her ass with both hands. I was lining myself up, getting ready to fuck Kelly with everything I had, when we all heard a loud noise from somewhere close by. I froze, and we all looked in that direction. I was wondering who it might be, and praying that my sister wasn't about to catch us. I could already guess how much of a buzz kill she would be if she found us like this.

There was another loud noise, and this time we heard several sticks breaking. I had a split second of confusion, and then I realized what was happening. There were more sticks breaking, and then a very loud deep exhale. I knew what it was before the girls did, but I was too scared to say anything. The noise was between us and the house, and I was already trying to figure out where we should run.

When the bear stepped out onto the path, about fifteen feet away from us, Jessica let out a loud scream. The bear flinched, and jerked its head around, and then began grunting. It only grunted a few times, before starting to roar. I've seen bears up here dozens of times, but never this close, and I've never heard one before. I couldn't believe how loud it was as it let out one short deep roar after another. It was looking right at us, and stomping its feet on the ground. We all moved back through the water, to the furthest part of the jacuzzi from the bear. But I knew we weren't at all safe. We stayed still for a moment longer, and then the bear lifted off its front legs, roaring even louder, and then moved toward us.

We all jumped out of the jacuzzi at the same time. I had no time to think, but I grabbed Kelly's hand, and began to run. We ran as fast as we could down the path. I could hear the bear behind us as we ran. I looked back, saw the bear chasing us, and no sign of Jessica. Kelly and I continued running, both in a full state of panic. Neither of us were making any sound other than our quickened breath and fast footsteps as we ran. I was starting to think we were both going to get mauled, when we turned a corner, and there was another house. We both ran straight for the front door without saying a word. We hit the door with our bodies, and began pounding on the door and shouting. I looked back, saw the bear about ten feet away, roaring at us but not charging. When the door finally opened, we both fell onto the floor inside, still shouting.

"Shut the door!" I shouted. "Shut the door! There's a bear! Shut the fucking door!" the door slammed shut, and we both stopped shouting. There was a middle-aged man standing above us, and a woman not far away, looking at us both with wide eyes. At that moment I realized Kelly and I were both stark naked.

"Oh my god," the woman said. I looked over, and saw that she was looking right at my dick.

"Jesus," the man said, walking away, and then throwing a blanket at us. "What the hell was that?"

"There was a bear," I said, panting heavily. "He chased us."

"Why the hell are you two naked?" the man asked, still looking shocked.

"I, uh, we, uh," I stammered, trying to think of some innocent reason why we would both be naked. "Sorry," was all I could manage. "We were, uh, in the jacuzzi. The bear came right at us. And our house was in the wrong direction. Sorry," I repeated, knowing how ridiculous this must seem to them.

"That was so fucking scary," Kelly panted, and then began to laugh. "We're sorry to barge in on you like this. But you sort of saved our lives."

"That's ok dear," the woman said, walking over to us. "Here, why don't you two go into the bathroom and clean up. I'll get you some fresh clothes."

"Thank you," we both said, getting up with the blanket sort of covering us. I glanced back at the guy, and saw him staring at Kelly's ass with wide eyes. The woman walked us down a hall, and into a bathroom. She ushered us in, and then closed the door behind us.

"I'll go get you some clothes," she called through the door. Kelly and I both let out sighs of relief, and then looked at each other, and started laughing nervously.

"I guess we finally got our alone time," Kelly laughed.

"Ya, just how I imagined it," I said.

"What do you think happened to Jessica?" Kelly asked. I had forgotten about Jessica in all the commotion.

"Oh shit," I said. "Hopefully she got away. It was chasing us. Hey! Excuse me!" I shouted to the door.

"Ya," the man's voice answered.

"Do you know if the bear is still out there?" I asked. "Our friend was out there with us."

"Let me check," the guy said. We waited for a minute, and then he returned. "I don't see it."

"Well, hopefully she made it back to the house," I said to Kelly.

"Is your friend a guy or a girl?" the man asked.

"Uh, a girl," I called back, knowing that we were giving away what we had been doing. There was a moment of silence, and I wondered what this guy was thinking.

"I found some clothes that should fit," the woman said. "What's wrong?" she asked.

"They had another friend with them," the man told her. "And she's still out there."

"Oh my god," the woman said, sounding genuinely worried. "Was, um, was she naked too?" the woman asked us. I looked at Kelly, and I could tell she was trying just as hard as me to think of some way to not seem like we were doing what we had been doing. I couldn't think of anything, and I could tell Kelly couldn't either.

"Uh, yes mam," I said, feeling quite embarrassed.

"What the hell were you kids doing out there naked?" the man asked angrily.

"Henry, they're kids, they were just having some fun I'm sure," the woman said to the man, though loud enough for us to hear.

"We're really sorry sir," I said. "We were in the jacuzzi, and, well, the bear totally came out of nowhere."

"Well you kids are lucky he didn't get you," the man said.

"Yes sir, we know," I said. "Um, do you have a phone we can borrow? We need to see if our friend made it back to the house?"

"What if she don't answer?" Henry asked.

"Someone else will answer," I said. "We're here with my family. They'll know if Jessica made it back or not. And if she didn't we should probably call the Sheriff or something, right?"

"That's right," Henry agreed. "But if she's still out there you're all gonna get in trouble for bein' naked out in the woods. Hey, you kids are all over eighteen right?"

"Yes sir," I said quickly.

"Well that's good," he said.

"I got the phone," the woman said. I opened the door, and watched both of their eyes fall down to our still naked bodies. Henry's eyes locked onto Kelly's firm tits, while his wife's eyes fell back down to my dick, and went wide. She handed me the phone, and then handed Kelly the clothes she had gotten for us. I quickly dialed the number, and waited anxiously as it rang.

nikopheros
nikopheros
1,264 Followers
12