The Lakehouse Ch. 05 BEwARe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Kyle?" my dad's voice said as soon as it picked up. He sounded so nervous that I knew Jessica must have made it.

"Hey dad, did Jessica make it back to the house?" I asked.

"Ya," he said, sounding frantic. "She was butt naked and said you were attacked by a bear."

"It didn't get us," I said. "It just chased us. We made it to a house, and the people here let us in. They've been really nice and helpful."

"Well thank god," dad said, letting out a loud sigh. I heard fumbling for a moment, and then winced back from the phone as a new voice shouted into it.

"What the hell were you all doing out there," my mom shouted. "Why was Jessica naked?"

"Sorry," I said sheepishly.

"Were you and Kelly naked too?" she asked. I knew there was no way around it now.

"Uh, ya, sorry," I answered.

"Where are you right now?" she asked angrily.

"Uh, I'm not sure," I said truthfully. I didn't know how far we had run, or where to. "We're in a house though, we're safe."

"You're down on elk cove," Henry said through the door. "First house on the left." I repeated that to mom.

"You stay there," mom said seriously. "Your father is coming to pick you up right now."

"Ok," I said, knowing we were in trouble. Whatever happened, it was better than getting mauled by a bear. "We'll be here."

"Are you two still naked," mom asked, in a tone that scared me. It had been a long time since my mom had sounded that pissed at me.

"Uh," I said, looking over at Kelly's naked body. My eyes went down to here bare tits, and lingered there for a moment. She gave me a look on confusion, and I shook my head and looked away from her tits. "Uh, no," I said after a long pause. "The people here were nice enough to get us some clothes."

"Do you have any idea how embarrassing this is for all of us," mom said angrily. I wanted to tell her that it really shouldn't be embarrassing for anyone but us. We were the ones who had to barge into a stranger's house butt naked, and get stared at. And basically admit to having a threesome in the woods. But I knew better than to say any of that right now.

"Yes, sorry mom," I sighed. She continued yelling at me, but I stopped listening. My eyes returned to Kelly. She still looked pretty rattled, but extremely sexy. I wanted to get to finish what we had been doing. We were alone in the bathroom, but the couple were probably still right outside. And dad would be here soon. I guessed my fun was over for the night, maybe even for the rest of the vacation. I apologized again, and finally hung up. I told Kelly that dad was coming, and we both got dressed. The clothes didn't quite fit either of us, but it was better than being naked. When we left the bathroom, Henry and his wife were standing there waiting.

"Well, is everyone alright?" Henry asked.

"Ya," I nodded. "Our friend made it back to our house. And my dad is coming to pick us up. He should be here soon. Thank you again for helping us. And, uh, sorry, for everything."

"It's alright," Henry said. "A bit of excitement every now and again is good for you. And we're glad we could help you. We've done our good deed for the week."

"Yes sir," I nodded. "You sure did."

"I hope in the future you kids just find yourself a room," Henry's wife said in a motherly and slightly condescending tone. "And not sneak off naked into the woods in the middle of the night."

"Yes mam," I nodded, knowing there was nothing to do now but accept responsibility. "We're sorry."

"Ya," Kelly agreed. "We really didn't mean for any of this to happen. And we wont do it again." We sat with them for another minute or two, before hearing a loud knock at the door. Henry got up and opened it, and dad and Uncle Ron both came in.

"That bear's still out there," Ron said. "We saw it on the road. Big son of a bitch."

"Ya," I nodded, thinking about how big and scary it had looked chasing us.

"It chased you all the way from the jacuzzi to here?" dad asked, looking surprised.

"Ya," I said. "Why, how far is that?" I still didn't know where this house was. I just knew me and Kelly had ran like hell until we got here.

"About a half mile," Ron said. I looked at Kelly, and she looked as shocked as I felt. "You two got chased naked by a bear for a half mile," Ron couldn't stop himself from laughing boisterously at us.

"I guess so," I nodded.

"I suppose its good they're both in good shape," Henry chuckled, and Ron joined in. Dad still looked pissed though.

"Your mother is pretty mad," dad told me, which I already knew.

"About the bear?" I said hopefully, knowing that wasn't why she was mad.

"No, not because of the bear," dad said, giving me an irritated but also amused look. "She's mad because of the nudity. And the fact that there were three of you."

"Alright, that's enough," Ron said, stepping in. "These fine folk don't need to hear our little family squabbles. They've been extremely nice and helpful, and we should let them get back to their night."

"Right," dad agreed. "Well let's all get back in the car quickly. The bear is still around. And, uh, I'll bring the clothes back to you folks tomorrow morning if that's ok. Washed of course."

"That'll be fine," Henry nodded. We thanked them again, and then Ron opened the door, and hurried to the car. We all ran after him, and then we were safe inside the vehicle. Dad drove us home, in a very uncomfortable silence. I could tell Ron wasn't pissed at all, and probably wanted to ask some questions that he couldn't in front of dad. When we got back to the house, we all hurried inside.

Once inside, we found nearly everyone there waiting for us. Mom looked pissed. Aunt jenny looked worried. Sara and Hannah both looked thoroughly amused. Jessica wasn't there. And Amy looked furious. She glared at Kelly, and then at me, and then back at Kelly. I felt bad for Kelly. I could tell I had probably fucked up her friendship with my sister.

"You're spending the rest of this trip in your room young man," mom said to me, folding her arms and giving me a disapproving look.

"Ok," I nodded, knowing there was nothing to say at this point.

"Kelly, we're all glad you're alright dear," mom said to Kelly, much less aggressively. "Please don't go out in the woods at night for the rest of the trip."

"Yes mam," Kelly quickly agreed.

"Good," mom said, apparently satisfied. She walked over, gave me a hug, and then hugged Kelly too. "I think you two should head off to bed now." I nodded, and started walking. Most everyone looked sympathetic, except for Amy. She still looked mad as hell. I walked past her, genuinely wondering if she would hit me, and then hurried upstairs. I entered my room, and fell down onto the bed. My adrenaline was finally going down a bit, but I knew I couldn't sleep anytime soon. But I also couldn't leave this room, at least not tonight. I just laid there, going over it all in my head.

About an hour or so later I heard a very light knock at my door. I wondered who the hell that could be. I knew it wouldn't be Kelly, she wouldn't be dumb enough to do that now. I just hoped it wasn't my mom or Amy. The door opened, and to my total surprise, Sara slipped in, and shut the door behind her.

"Did you guys really get chased a half mile by a bear," she asked with a big grin, and I nodded. "Naked?" she added, and I nodded again. "So you and Kelly and Jessica were like, having a threesome in the jacuzzi?" I just nodded again. "Why wasn't I invited?" she asked, giving me a sexy intimidating look.

"Uh, I don't know," I said, taken aback by the question.

"So you didn't want me to be part of the fun?" she asked, pouting her lip out, and taking a step toward me. "It wasn't because of what you saw earlier today was it?" I knew she was talking about me seeing her leave the bathroom with Uncle Ron.

"No," I shook my head. "Honestly, it was supposed to just be me and Kelly, and Jessica found out and came too."

"You really like Kelly huh," Sara asked, taking another step closer.

"Ya," I nodded.

"Well I hope it works out," she said, "you two would make a good couple. But in the meantime, you're grounded up here, and she isn't allowed anywhere near you. And I'm guessing you didn't get to finish whatever was happening in the jacuzzi, did you?"

"Uh, no, we didn't," I said, my eyes going wide as she stepped right up to me.

"And what were you doing?" she asked. "I want details."

"Um, uh, well, uh," I stammered, looking down at Sara's huge tits in her tight shirt. "They, uh, were blowing me. And then I shot a load into the water. And, uh, I, uh, I was about to fuck Kelly, when the bear showed up."

"How were you going to fuck her," Sara asked, in a very sensual tone. She was now inches from my face, and I could smell her.

"From behind," I said, and swallowed. She just smiled, and then moved back. She reached down and pulled her shirt over her head. She wasn't wearing a bra, and I stared in awe at her awesome big tits. As beautiful as Kelly was, Sara was still sexier. She slowly pulled her shorts and panties down, and then walked over to my bed. She bent over it, totally naked, and stuck her butt out for me. She looked back over her shoulder, and gave me a truly sexy look, and then beckoned me over with her finger. It wasn't at all what I had planned, and I felt a little bad about not getting to finish with Kelly, but I wasn't about to say no to this.

I quickly got undressed, and walked over to her. I wasn't quite hard yet, so I knelt down and stuck my face in her ass. She wiggled her hips on my face, and I began eating her out. Her pussy was totally wet, and I moved my lips and tongue along it for a minute until I was hard. When I stood up, she looked back and gave me another sexy look. I took her hips in my hands, and lined my cock up. I shoved in, and she let out a low moan. I started slow, knowing that if we got caught I would be in deep shit. Her pussy felt too good though, and soon I was pounding away into her. She grabbed my pillow, and shoved her face into it, so she could make more noise. I was just trying to fuck her hard without making too much noise. I fucked her good and deep, until I felt her cumming. She let out a scream into the pillow, and I hoped no one was right outside, or they might hear.

When she was done, she moved forward, and my dick slid out of her. She flipped over onto her back, and laid there looking up at me. I moved back in, and pushed my cock into her. I started fucking her again, now just staring at her giant tits as they bounced with my movements. She was biting her lip, and staring up at me with her sexy eyes, and I knew I couldn't hold back any longer. I pulled out, and began shooting a huge load onto her. It shot up her sexy stomach, onto her giant tits, and even up to her face. She laughed quietly as I covered her. When I finished, I let out a long sigh, and sat down next to her.

"I'll see you again tomorrow, stud," Sara said, giving me a wink as she stood up. She wiped the cum off her face, and then put her shirt back on with cum still all over her body. I could see her shirt sticking to her in several places, including her tits. "And we'll try to get Kelly up to see you too. Amy's pretty pissed though."

"Ya, I know," I nodded. Sara bent down and gave me a kiss, and then snuck out of the room, leaving me there naked on my bed. I let out a long sigh, and then got up to turn off the lights. I figured I might be able to sleep now after that. But I was also likely to just stay up all night thinking about her, and Kelly, and Jessica, and that damned bear.

The trip would be over the day after tomorrow, so I knew I needed to fuck as much as I could tomorrow, even though it would be a lot harder now that I had gotten caught. But I wasn't going to let that stop me. This was too much fun, and I had to keep it going no matter what.

12