The Lamb of London

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She faced forward again. She felt a man behind her, dropping his trousers and flesh started to probe her behind, pushing against her lips then suddenly he was inside her. Bill or Peter? She wasn't sure.

"Oh God, she's tight," he said. It was Peter then -- clients first.

"What did I tell you?" said Mr Collins, "Worth taking a break from making money for."

Peter was moving back and forth. Not actually fucking, just testing her out. "That's amazing. Bill, you've got to try this." He pulled out and stepped aside.

Katie braced herself for another cock. She even wasn't the sort of girl who racked up as many as three in a year.

She hadn't been...

As he entered, Bill immediately felt different. Larger. Much larger. She let out a gasp.

"Hot damn," she moaned.

Mr Collins laughed. "See. Simple pleasures shared between friends."

"That's good alright. Definitely nice and snug." said Bill. "But what about the other hole.?"

For just a second she felt his finger push insistently at her ring. She suddenly slammed her legs shut - with Bill's cock still inside her, all this did was suddenly make her yelp louder.

"Bill! Bill! She's not a professional. Poor girls barely graduated university," said Mr Collins. "Probably never had a man up there before. She still needs some training. Still, I know what you're like. So, what do you say, miss? Are you game if Bill agrees to go gently on you?"

"I guess...," said Katie. Her first and only experiment there hadn't gone well, but that was probably because her boyfriend of the time hadn't known what he was doing.

Mr Collins went round to the other side of his desk, to the intercom again. "Susan, would you like to join us, please? Could you bring the lube and the party bag up with you if you would?"

"I'll be right up, Mr Collins," the intercom crackled.

Katie was mortified. It was one thing to be fucked by three different men - one completely crazy, unbelievable thing - but just one thing nonetheless. It was quite another to let another woman see her in this position, even if Susan seemed to be in on everything regardless.

She started to stand up, but Mr Collins was suddenly there behind her, stroking her hair. "It's okay dear, don't be nervous. We're just going to have a bit of help to get you ready."

Susan entered, carrying an old-style doctor's bag and a purple bottle. She nodded to Bill but didn't bother with introductions with Peter.

Mr Collins smiled at her. "Susan, could we possibly trouble you to prepare Katie here for anal sex, please. Take your time, she's new and quite nervous."

"Yes, Mr Collins." She came over to the desk where Katie was still bent over. She put the doctor's bag on the desk. She reached in and pulled out a plastic mat which she unfolded and spread out across the carpet right in front of the desk. Katie stood out of her way for a moment until it was flat and Susan beckoned her back.

"Right, the first rule is you will need to stay on this mat for the duration," explained Susan.

Susan then pulled out a disposable plastic glove from the bag which she put on her right hand. It took her a moment to awkwardly straighten out the fingers. She poured a drop of lube onto her index finger, then gently spread it around with her thumb.

"Now, Susan, I'm just going to dilate you a little bit. The lube will be a little bit cold, but I just want you to relax and we're going to take as long as we need to get you ready."

The first touch of the finger on her hole was indeed cold. Susan moved it around her crack, spreading the lubricant gently around, above and below the hole.

"Whisky, gentleman?" Mr Collins went to the display cabinet behind his desk and pulled out a bottle and three glasses. "So, what's the hold up on this deal? Government not playing ball?" The men retreated to the other side of the room and started to talk shop.

"Ok, darling, I'm just going to stick a finger in, and start to work you loose." Susan's voice was calm and reassuring, but at the same time weirdly professional. She pulled the glove tight again and added just a little more lube to her finger. Twice she pushed gently, like pressing a button. The third time, she slid in just a millimeter. These were new sensations for Katie and she gave out the tiniest little yelp.

"Do you think we should offer the girl a drink?" Katie heard Bill muse from the back of the room. "Might help her relax a little?"

Susan was gently moving her finger at this point, back and forward by mere millimeters, but also round and round, widening the hole.

"I wouldn't," Mr Collins replied. "The way I've set these tete-a-tetes up, they're all very focused on consent. Start to add alcohol into the mix and things get muddy."

"Good point, good point...mind if I have another? No, you stay there, I'll get it."

On his way over to the desk, Bill stopped behind Katie for just a second, taking in the view. "Say, David. How about we go for a full three-holer? Been a while since we did that."

That was the first time Katie had heard Mr Collins' first name.

"Hmm, yes. When was it? That conference in Warsaw. The blonde Latvian girl, wasn't it?"

"That's right. God that was one hell of a night. Peter, you would have loved it. Totally uninhibited. Come to think of it, was she a pro or was she part of the hotel staff?"

"I know we paid her like a pro in the end, but I think she was one of the waitresses."

Katie wondered if she should ask what a three-holer was. It was kind of obvious, of course, but she wondered about the details. Would it be all three men each in a different hole all at once? Would it be each man trying out all three holes? She kept quiet. Regardless of what they had just been saying, she'd moved far beyond any kind of informed consent. They would do to her what they would. Increasingly, she was sure she was going to love it.

"Okay, honey," said Susan. "So now I'm going to be going a bit deeper. Just the same finger."

Then Susan's voice dropped to a whisper. "I'm also going to be checking for cleanliness. Mr Parish is not going to be wearing any protection, so it's important that we keep the passage unobstructed for him. Did you go to the loo this morning?"

Katie was incredibly grateful that she had. "Uh-huh," she said.

"Okay. That's good. There shouldn't be too much, but just let me check."

The finger went deep. With a couple of strokes, it was all the way in. Now Susan started to bend her finger, probing around the hole in all directions. She was methodical and precise, checking all the angles. Finally, she said, "I think you should be alright." Katie wondered if that was it. If she was officially deemed ready.

Susan drew the finger out. She inspected the glove for a second. Katie wasn't sure what if anything she'd seen, but she took it off, wrapped it in a tissue from a box on the desk, and threw it in the bin. She then put on another glove and lubed up again.

"Okay, you're doing great. We're going to go for two fingers now. It's all about loosening you up as much as possible."

Despite what she had said, for the first thirty seconds or so, it was still just the one finger. Then, as she withdrew one stroke, Katie felt the second finger start to press in on her ring. It didn't go in at first and Susan didn't force. With the rhythm unbroken, she kept moving the first finger back and forth and for six strokes didn't increase the pressure on the second at all. On the seventh stroke, she pushed just a little bit harder and both fingers suddenly popped inside her. Katie let out a sound halfway between a moan and a yelp.

"Hey, Susan! Don't make her cum yet. That's our job."

"No, Mr Collins," Susan said in a respectful voice. Katie didn't need to look backward to know she was smiling though. In any case, it was now clear to Katie that Susan was no longer just probing, or exploring or loosening, she was finger-fucking her.

"That feels....amazing!" Katie said. She blushed. "Does that make me a lesbian?"

Susan laughed. "No, not quite yet." The way she said it suggested that if Mr Collins wanted Katie to be turned into a lesbian, Susan would have a five-step plan written up by the close of business.

And then, for the second time that day, Katie was back in her zone. There were no more residual worries about what she was doing or why she was agreeing to do it, just the touch of another human being. She wasn't worried about it being her first time having anal sex. She wasn't worried about it being her first time with a woman, or if it even counted as a first time. She was lost in sensations.

Katie had no idea of how long it took, but eventually, Susan pulled out again. "I know you were enjoying that, but we're ready for stage three." God, thought Katie, how many stages are there and how much more intense can they get?

Susan went back to the doctor's bag, pulled out three objects, and arranged them on the desk. They were butt plugs, in three different sizes. The first one looked small, not much wider than the two fingers she'd already taken. The second one looked, well, okay. Maybe she wouldn't have thought so ten minutes ago, but it now looked manageable. She didn't want to think about the third and largest one.

"Okay," said Susan, "These should be clean, but you can never be too careful. I'm going to give these a thorough wipe-over."

Again, she reached into her back and pulled out three sets of wipes, one alcoholic, one wet, and one dry, and went to work on each one in turn. When she had finished with each, she struck it down with force on the glass of the desk so the suction pad on the bottom locked it in place. When she was satisfied, she went back to the bag and pulled out two more gloves, one for each hand this time. She then put all the other items away, again very methodically, and shut the doctor's bag. She picked up the smallest one and started to lube it up thoroughly. When she was satisfied she moved behind Katie again. This time the object went in without any resistance at all. Katie felt her ring widen and then close again, the base of the plug remaining outside and locking it in place.

"Okay, we're going to leave that in for a little while before we can move up to the next level. Mr Collins, Katie will still need a little time to be fully prepared, but, maybe, if you gentlemen would like to join, we can make a start?"

The men put their whiskies down and rose from the side table.

"Ah, capital," said Mr Collins. "Now how exactly are we going to do this? Clothes on or clothes off? I've provided these and Katie has got another set to go home in, so you don't need to be worried about making a real mess."

"You've dressed her up nicely, but we've had an eye-full of the sexy secretary look now. Call me a purist, but I like to fuck as God intended," said Bill.

"Yes, I'd like a proper look at that body as well," said Peter. "Another for clothes off, I'm afraid."

"Alas I am outvoted," said Mr Collins. "Still, I'd be a pretty poor host to grumble too much."

Katie wondered if she was going about to be asked to do a strip-tease. Instead, Susan reached round from behind her and started to undo her blouse. When that was off, she snapped off the bra, and then Katie pulled off her skirt, tights, and panties. She stood there naked, apart from the end of the plug sticking out of her. Susan took the clothes, matter-of-factly folded them, and put them on a vacant chair.

The gentlemen were still fully dressed. They hadn't discussed it, it seemed to be the done thing. All three had very clear erections sticking out of their expensive suits.

"Very nice, very nice," said Peter. "A graduate, so what twenty-two?"

"Twenty-one," said Katie, who'd only done a bachelor's degree.

Peter hadn't really been addressing Katie and he ignored her with his next comment as well.

"Been a while since I went so young. Mature women have their charms, their skills, for sure, but there's something about a young body...I don't know...just, out of the box, so instantly amazing".

Katie wondered what Peter counted as 'mature'. She wouldn't have been at all surprised if he meant 25.

"Indeed. You know what though? If I'd been a bit more prepared, I'd have asked Susan to shave her as well. Still, I suppose we've already taken up enough of her time." said Mr Collins. "So, three-holer then. Who's doing what?"

"Well, Bill has dibs on the arse, that's pretty clear." said Peter "Say, do you mind if I avoid the oral. I like a good blow-job, but I don't always cum from it."

"Well, I don't mind. I've enjoyed Katie's pussy already enough today. I'll take the mouth if it's not unseemly for the host to go first."

"Not at all. By all means, have at it."

Mr Collins unzipped. Katie hadn't really had a good look at his cock before, as he'd been taking her from behind. It was big, but she was also aware of how much older it was than her usual partners. Wrinkled. Again, she hesitated.

"Oh, Susan. Perhaps you could brief her on what's expected. You see, young lady, there are certain conventions to these things."

"Certainly, Mr Collins," said Susan. "So, Katie, it's really very simple. Mr Collins is going to use and ejaculate in your mouth. Don't think of it as a blow-job, per se, it's will be more of a mouth fucking. What I mean is that you don't need to demonstrate any special skills -- no licking or teasing. Mr Collins will set the pace, just try to keep your mouth open, take as much as you can, and try to keep your teeth away from his cock."

Susan looked around for a second, found what she was looking for in the corner of the room, and then brought it over -- a small open waste paper basket with a black plastic bag in. "You will probably need to spit during the act, so do it in here. Try to keep it off the carpet if at all possible. The key word however is 'during'. Now, this is very important, once Mr Collins ejaculates you are neither to spit nor swallow his fluid. You should keep it in your mouth until you are given further instructions. Do you understand?"

Katie nodded.

"Right then. If you wouldn't mind getting on your knees." Mr Collins asked.

Katie obeyed. She bought her mouth close to his dick, opened wide, and waited.

He put his hand around the back of her head and brought it in. "Now, close," he said gently.

She sealed her lips around his dick but otherwise didn't move. He moved his hips backwards until his penis popped out.

"Again," he said. They did exactly the same actions.

"Again." This time, once her lips were sealed around him, instead of pulling out, he pushed forward, slowly but firmly. His dick moved past her throat and started to trigger her gag reflex. As she started to pull away, he put his other hand behind her head, keeping her in place. One second went by. Then two, then three, then four without release. By the fifth second, she spluttered and he suddenly released her. She reached over to the waste paper basket and spat out a huge trail salvia. Suddenly Susan was beside her.

"There, there dear. It just takes a bit of getting used to. Take a moment to get your breath back and then we'll try again."

Katie nodded but then broke out into a fit of coughing. She could feel Mr Collins' impatience, though he didn't say anything.

"Ready to go, dear?" said Susan. Katie wasn't, not really, but she nodded anyway.

It was exactly the same process. Twice he inserted and withdrew, and on the third time, he pushed her head all the way down. This time she lasted ten seconds before coughing, but she also needed nearly twice as long to recover as well.

"Don't scare the girl off before we've had a chance," said Bill.

"Okay, okay," said Mr Collins "I guess she's not a natural deep-throater. We'll have to work on that another day. All right, back in position girl. We'll do this the easier way."

The act had been intense, degrading maybe, but somehow Katie felt like a failure. She wanted to have succeeded, taken him for as long as he wanted, and heard his praise at the end of it. She swore to herself that she would learn how.

He was back in her mouth again and starting to fuck it. This time he was gentle, back and forth, but not too deep. She could manage.

He angled her head up. "Look up me, please," he said. They locked eyes. She wondered what he truly thought of her. The eyes didn't give anything away. She wondered what her eyes were telling him. That she was his completely, she guessed.

His speed was faster now, but he was still being careful. Not too deep, nor too fast, but definitely more insistent.

Without stopping he turned to Susan, "You could change her plug now, maybe."

Susan nodded and went to the table to prepare. It took a couple of seconds, during which he continued to fuck Katie's throat, but eventually, she came back with the medium size plug and some wipes. It dawned on Katie that Mr Collins wasn't going to let her take a pit-stop -- the change-over would happen in mid-flight.

Susan gently pushed Katie's back forward, and Mr. Collins stepped backward to accommodate her. As she went forward, her head got lower and lower, and he bent his knees more to keep his hips in line with her mouth. When Katie had reached the natural limit of what it was physically possible for her to do while still continuing to give head, Susan reached behind her and wrapped her fingers around the plug.

Katie was expecting a gentle, teasing release, like before, but instead, she pulled it out in one motion. It hurt more coming out than going in, but the pain was only for a second. Still, suddenly her arse felt empty, like part of her had been removed. Despite the pain, they hadn't missed a beat.

A minute went by. Susan was clearly in no hurry. She'd cleaned up the first plug and was now thoroughly applying lube to the second one. Even when she had finished that, she made no move to insert it. She just stood back and watched as Katie continued to pleasure the boss. Giving her arse time to breathe maybe? Katie had no idea how this was supposed to work, but she soon found that the two of them had resorted to their normal upright kneeling position.

Finally, then, Susan came back and pushed Katie back down again. Even so, the angle wasn't quite right, the plug was larger and her body was constantly in motion. It took several goes, but at last, Susan managed to position the bulb right and put enough pressure on it to get it in. There was a little too much pressure and it hurt again as it slid in. Susan's fingers had given her a false sense of security. She was suddenly scared by the idea of being fucked there again.

With the plug now in, she could focus again on Mr Collins. The little sounds he was making and the speed of his thrusts told her it wasn't going to be long. His hands had thus far remained around her head, but now he moved one hand down and started squeezing a boob. It was a firm squeeze, demanding, but not rough. He brought his finger back and pinched at her nipples.

"Okay," said Susan as Mr Collins entered the final phase. "Remember, do your best not to spit or swallow."

Three thrusts later, he hit the point of no return. She was expecting him to thrust his cock deeper into her mouth as he came, but instead, he held back, drawing his cock back so the head was only just past her lips. He quivered uncontrollably and she felt her mouth fill up with liquid. She had never liked the taste of cum and this was no different, bitter and slimy, but she waited holding it in her mouth. After a third and final spasm, he gently pulled his cock out, being careful to give her time to seal her mouth back up afterward. She tilted her head up slightly. It made it easier to keep the mouthful in that way.

Mr Collins had reached over to the desk, pulled out a wipe, and was cleaning himself up, apparently having forgotten about Katie. Instead, it was Susan who came round and held out a large steel dish.