The Lamb of London

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You may spit."

Katie dribbled the whole of the load onto the dish. It pooled there.

"Okay, that was brilliant, darling. I'm going to give you some water." Susan undid a bottle of mineral water and Katie gratefully took a swig. She swirled it around her mouth for a second, before spitting it into the waste paper basket.

"Now, tilt your head back," Susan said. She lifted up the dish and titled it up, slowly letting the semen land on Katie's face. The forehead was first, then she moved her hands down so it started falling onto her nose and then chin. The semen on the noses dribbled down onto her eyes which she had to shut. She could also feel it getting trapped in her eye-lashes.

"Okay, Mr Sutcliff, she'll be ready for you in just a second. Now might be a good time to see if she can take the final plug. No worries if you can't, dear, we'll just give it a quick go."

In the end, it was easy. As she wasn't being fucked anymore, Susan was able to angle her body carefully and get both plugs out and in without any trouble. She should have been scared of the size of the final plug, but she found she was more worried about her face. It was a mess and she could constantly smell the reeking semen.

Having completed the swap over, Susan took her hand and led her back to the group of three men. One down and two to go thought Katie, but she wasn't sure how much she had left in her. Whereas before, she had taken a perverse kind of pride in the men's admiring comments, now she stood before them disheveled and ashamed.

Susan passed her hand to Peter and said, "Your blushing bride."

Katie hesitated again. "Anything I should know?" she asked Susan.

Susan shrugged. "No, this is going to be a fairly standard doggie fuck. Again, we want to keep the semen inside you, so keep your face lower than your back especially when Mr Sutcliff cums. You may find the sensations extra extreme with the large butt-plug in - it tends to move your anatomy and especially your G-spot around."

"Okay", Katie got down on her knees again, turned round, and pressed her face down into the plastic mat. "Mr Sutcliff, please fill me up with your cock and your cum."

He said nothing, but she felt his cock enter her. Susan was right, between the plug and the penis she'd never felt so full before. The walls of her passage were pushed down, as he entered her, his cock pushed them back up, squeezing them between flesh and plastic. He pushed in again and she didn't know if she was going to be able to take it. He must have sensed this, because on the next thrust, he pushed down hard on the base of the plug. Both her holes were filled at the same time.

Less than ten seconds and in only three thrusts, she came loudly. The convulsions from her orgasm rippled around the toy and the dick, pushing both directly into her G-spot. She came again, louder. This time, the shaking pushed the toy half-way out of her. Another thrust of the dick, and the toy fell out completely, rolling off the mat and half onto the carpet. Katie was only barely aware of Susan rushing to retrieve it, and store it away safely.

Katie's body stopped moving, completely. She realized that she wasn't being fucked anymore. Neither hole had anything in them anymore. Had Peter cum or was he just giving her some time to recover. She looked over and saw Peter starting to clean up.

"Ha! Peter, that was quick, but I can't say I'd have lasted any longer in your position," Bill said.

"Now if you'd just like to squat down for me," Susan said. She placed the same dish plate as earlier under her and let her bend over it. As it started to trickle out of her, it was confirmed that Peter had indeed cum inside her. The first few dollops landed in the plate. Susan had a small plastic spoon ready. "If you'll excuse me," she said, she inserted it into Katie and started to tease the rest of the liquid out. There was less than had been in her mouth. Maybe it was more difficult to recover, or Peter had produced less anyway. In any case, when she had got all she thought she could, Susan took the plate and started to spread the load around Katie's groan -- the pubic hair, the thighs, and even round her labial lips.

"Okay, do we need a breather before round three?" she asked.

"No, I'm ready," Katie replied. Her confidence surprised herself. "Where do you want me?"

"We can use the desk again," said Bill unzipping. His dick was just as large as it had felt before.

She leaned over, presenting herself to him. Her nether regions were now a mixture of cum below and lube above. The cum on her face had started to solidify across her eyebrows and eye-lashes. She could imagine what she looked like in the men's eyes.

Bill took the bottle of lube from Susan and applied a little to his dick. He moved his hand forward and back, half masturbating, half spreading the lube around. He pushed her legs a little further apart, being careful to go low enough to avoid the stains from the other man's cum. He pushed her arse just a little bit lower. Then, in one movement he entered her. It was skilfully done. She gasped slightly but there was no real pain. He moved his hands up to her shoulders.

Slowly, deliberately, he started to fuck her arse.

It was different from the toy. Part of that was the warmth and, though he was hard, he was less rigid than plastic. More than that though was the feeling of being used for pleasure. She didn't know if she could come through anal sex. She'd heard that some girls could. It didn't matter to her though. She'd already had two earth-shaking orgasms. She just wanted Bill to feel good.

She was barely aware of Susan reaching into the bag again. She didn't see what was retrieved but a moment later she felt a buzzing across her pussy lips.

Bill's hand moved again. This time to her neck. He started to squeeze, just for a second. Then just as suddenly released. His hands moved back to her shoulders.

What the fuck was that? The crushing feeling around her throat had felt better in that instant than any of the sensations she had felt today. She wanted this man to be completely in control over her. They fucked for another minute or two, but Bill made no move to change positions.

Damn it! She was just going to have to take matters into her own hands.

Supporting her body with one hand, she grabbed Bill's arm with the other and moved it back to her throat. "Bill, I want you to choke the fucking life out of me."

For the first time today, she felt like she had the upper hand over the men as Bill seemed genuinely confused for a second. It only lasted a moment though. Suddenly he moved his other hand to her throat and started to squeeze.

"If it gets too much, tap the desk twice with your hands," said Susan, still kneeling beside her.

Katie realized too late that he had only been playing before. This time he had real strength, and he didn't stop. At first, it was just painful, but then she started to need air. She was terrified. Her head started to throb, and her heart started to pound. Then his hands just weren't there anymore and she was able to take in big gulps of air.

"Again," she demanded.

This time she was better prepared. She was able to take in a full lung of oxygen before the squeeze started again. The pressure of his hands still hurt, but it took her less by surprise. She could feel the rhythm of her heart and the rhythm of his thrust and the hum of the vibrator. Each playing at a different frequency and each bringing exquisite pain and pleasure at their own speed.

Hold and release. Hold and release. She was in a different zone now. One that subsumed not only her head and her loins, but her whole body. The pleasure was good, but the pain was better.

Bill was speeding up now. It wouldn't be long till the end.

"Choke me and don't let go until you cum."

Bill let out a grunt of agreement. Back came his hands around her throat. He was trying to give it all his strength, but at first, the sensation was as it had always been. His pace continued to increase.

Then the need for breath started. She pushed it away at first, pushed it down. Her head was throbbing now, not just in her temple but everywhere. Her heart was trying to burst out of her chest. No, she didn't need air. She just needed this man to cum. Her vision started to dim for just a second, then everything went red. Bill's thrusts increased in tempo even more and just for one glorious second the two rhythms joined together. She felt simultaneously her left leg buckle and Bill take one last deep finishing thrust. Then everything went black.

3.

When she woke up she was sitting slumped in one of the leather chairs. She was covered by a coat -- a lady's but not her own. She could feel cum leaking from her holes and staining the chair, different from the now dried cum matting her pubic hair and encrusting on her thighs. Susan was pressing something cold onto her forehead -- an ice pack.

"Oh, good, you're coming round. I was worried. You managed to bang your head on the desk when you blacked out. It's going to leave quite a nasty bruise."

Katie was more awake now. She looked around the room.

"The men had to step out. A scheduled call. They left me to look after you," she explained.

"They just left?" Katie asked.

"Time zones being what they are and markets closing when they do, if they didn't make decisions now the risks would be, well, unacceptable. Take your time. There's a bathroom with a shower right next door. There are towels in there. I've been asked to see that you're okay, help you get clean, take you for something to eat, and then see you back to the station."

Katie took the ice pack from Susan and started to apply it to herself. She tried to stand up. The first time, she immediately collapsed back into the chair, but the second time she was able to stand properly.

Susan poured something into a glass. Katie looked at it, trying to get her eyes to focus. It was a whisky glass, so it seemed both logical and illogical that it might be whisky.

"Apple juice," explained Susan.

Susan went and retrieved something from behind Mr Collin's desk. She placed it on the side table. After Katie finished the juice she leaned over and opened it. It was a pearl necklace. It was simple and tasteful and probably notthat expensive. No more than a thousand pounds tops. Maybe.

"I don't want it," she said immediately.

"Are you sure?" asked Susan, although she didn't seem surprised.

"It...," Katie tried to find the words. "...changes the nature."

"I suppose maybe it does. Although you can view it as a mere token of appreciation. I'll tell you what, I'll keep hold of it. There's no need to decide what to do with it now. Even if you don't view it as yours, you can still wear it next time."

"Next time?" asked Katie.

"Assuming, of course." said Susan. "Mr Collins said I was to tell you that he was very pleased to make your acquaintance today and, mutual schedules permitting, would very much like to arrange regular meetings with you in the future."

Katie sat back in her chair and found herself laughing.

Susan looked hurt for a second for a second looked hurt. "You know how many companions Mr Collins arranges a second date with? Not many, Mrs Collins excepted of course. I think he's going soft in his old age. Keeps talking about the joys of training someone up. The choice is yours, of course, but I hope I don't need to spell out what an opportunity this could be."

"No, I don't suppose you do," replied Katie. "I think I'll take that shower now."