The Lampmaker Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Moosetales
Moosetales
2,349 Followers

Suddenly a heavenly scent flowed through the air. Lacey gasped as she inhaled and then she saw what appeared to be streams of pollen flowed around her. Rick took a deep breath and relaxed. His eyes turned back to normal and he sighed. "Oh, beautiful. How fine..." he murmured and then sank down onto the floor with a blissful look on his face.

Lacey turned as looked out onto the floor and into the gallery. Every normal human appeared entranced and had a look of bliss on their face as the flows of flower pollen flowed through the air. Suddenly Evie's voice came over the speakers.

"Everyone, smell the air and relax. Everything is fine, nothing strange happened, just a lovely party with lovely flowers, food, dancing and fun. Relax, drink, and enjoy each other's company." Evie said in a voice that sounded like a babbling brook. The streams of pollen seemed to thin and vanish and everyone slowly came back around. Lacey looked down and saw that everyone now was giggling and laughing, and appeared to be either happily buzzed or slightly stoned.

Then Samantha's voice came over the speakers and repeated what Evie said. Lacey let out a slow breath as she saw everyone in the Main Hall and the Gallery start to laugh and smile and drink. And begin to get a bit affectionate.

Lacey's eyes widened a bit as the Senator nuzzled the neck of the young woman (an aide apparently, if Lacey remembered correctly) and the young woman giggled and pulled him into a soft kiss.

"Lacey, we have some work to do and fast."

Lacey turned and saw Evie standing behind her with Nicole. They both held a bunch of flowers in their hands. Evie gave Lacey a small set of several different blooms. Lacey's eyes widened as she recognized a Lotus blossom. "Listen to me, the pollen and scents I had the flowers put into the air makes people giddy and lose their inhibitions, like the drug ecstasy. I was able to get everyone here including all the drivers and press. Ada hacked the feeds so they cut off right as Master started acting funny and now the crews are having some drinks and getting nice and giggly."

Lacey nodded. "You did well Evie, I will commend you to Master once he..."

"I'm not done Lacey. These people might still remember what happened and unless we take care of them we are about to have a massive orgy in about another ten minutes at most." Evie went over to Master and held up a Dream Flower. Rick sniffed and sighed and then flopped back with a contented snore. "There that will make sure Master doesn't get caught up and order us to take part in something crazy. Now, we, as in ALL of us genies need to take these flowers and make sure all of our guests are taken care of."

Evie held up a purple bloom. "This will make them tell the truth. We need to ask everyone what they remember. If they are not sure or don't have any idea what happened, then let them get one sniff of a Wide-A- Wake blossom. That will counter the pollen's effect on inhibitions and get them to be less horny while still keeping them in a good mood and buzzed. Encourage them to drink more and then move on. If they do remember what happened, or seem to have some idea, then one sniff of a Lotus, then tell them it was just part of a Halloween trick, then give them the Wide-A-Wake."

Evie gave Lacey three flowers and then did the same to Lotus as she arrived. She then motioned to Ali who now appeared very sober along with his very concerned looking slave Julie. "Ali, we will take care of this, take Master to his chambers and watch over him. He must not wake up until after this party is over."

Lacey cut in. "Hold right there Evie. I am the one who should watch Master. Ali is the Grand Vizier and this is in his lane. Besides I am not sure he is up for his duties..." Lacey gave him a slightly off look.

Ali frowned at her. "Lacey, you forget your place. I am sober now, and I am STILL the Grand Vizier. As such I order you to do as Lady Evie has stated. You are the Lady of this house, you duty now is too your guests. Besides, I am an unknown and walking around asking questions and making people smell flowers would probably raise some alarms with people. You however are very well known and people will react positively to you. I will watch Master tonight. Now GO!"

Ali's tone left no argument and Lacey found herself bowing along with Nicole and saying "Yes Grand Vizier." Lacey noted that Evie had not bowed, but was already moving down the stairs and starting to engage people.

Lacey heard a "poof" and noted that Master and Ali were gone. Julie looked at Nicole's bunch of flowers and Nicole gave her some after a moment's hesitation. Then they were heading down the stairs.

While Lacey was pissed off as hell that Ali had ordered her around, she soon had to admit Evie's plan was working. She would use her genie magic to freeze people in small groups, and then let them smell the flowers and move on. She had to admit it was quicker than using magic. Entrancing someone was almost like using a remote controlled arm make a computer program. Easy if it was one and the programming was something simple, easy for a group if you could have privacy to use your magic all out and were trying to make the same effect for all, but hard if you were trying to hide it and do different effects for different people. Lacey soon found out that different exposed people existed in each group and trying to manipulate some minds while trying to keep others entranced while keeping it secret was hard.

Lacey worked fast, but fortunately Samantha's soothing voice telling everyone to relax, drink and enjoy helped a lot. Soon they had gotten everyone in the Gallery and Main Hall taken care of, and Nicole and Susan took care of the media and drivers.

Lacey looked at Evie and nodded and Evie smiled back at her. Lacey was just going to go and get a glass of wine for herself when Ada came up to them. "Don't think we are out of the woods yet. We are missing a whole bunch of people and we need to track them down."

Evie and Lacey looked at her and then at each other. "How did that happen?" Lacey asked as Evie asked "Where did they go?"

Ada sighed. "Simple. Your flower pollen mix made everyone giddy and horny. You couldn't get to everyone before some of them gave in and snuck out looking for a place to have some fun. Fortunately they are only in the "real world" sections of the palace, and only ninety-six of them. But they are quite a, um, mix. Some couples who came together, some who were hooking up, some got, uh, ahem, adventurous, and some where someone got really horny and swept up a bunch of the opposite sex and headed out. The problem is that some of them are married and the people they are with are NOT their wives or husbands and if they sober up while doing this it will be awkward as hell."

Evie had a look of exasperation on her face and Lacey put her hand over her eyes and rubbed her head. And then snickered. The snickering changed to laughter and Lacey looked at Evie with some genuine humor in her eyes and then Evie snickered too.

Ada rolled her eyes. "Alright knock it off! It isn't that funny!" Evie burst out laughing then, and Ada sighed. "Okay, maybe it is. But we got to get this under wraps."

"Okay Ada, we'll get this fixed. Lacey, shall we?"

"Oh after you Lady Evie. Please, after you."

"Start with the pool area. Lots of them there, and be sure to go to the top of the diving platform." Ada called after them as they headed out. Ada shook her head and looked back at the Main Hall. The party was back at full swing and seemed even more lively. Ada walked up near a large vine with lovely flowers and gently ran her hand over it. She could almost feel a vibe coming from it, and it was a very happy one. "Well, all work and no play..." Ada thought as she took a glass of wine from a passing servant and headed over to the dance floor area.

Lacey and Evie came out into the pool and gaped. "Soooooooo, I'm guessing this might be what a Roman Orgy would look like." Evie was finally able to say after a watching a few moments.

"Yes, I think this might give them a run for their money. Okay Evie, any ideas on how we sober THIS up?" Lacey asked and spread her hands.

The pool area was now a massive orgy. At least fifty people, probably more were now engaged in multiple sex acts with multiple partners in what was pretty much a large pile of naked humanity in the large cabana area and shallow end of the pool. It was hard to tell where it even started.

Evie and Lacey watched as a young tech tycoon fucked a starlet (who was supposed to be a lesbian) doggie style while the actress ate out another woman who Lacey recognized as the wife of a Congressman. That woman was sucking the balls of someone neither of them recognized because he had his face buried in the tits of a well know talent agent while her right hand jerked off a man (who appeared to be stoned out of his mind) and fingered a woman's ass as that woman blew yet another man who was trying to kiss another woman.

Evie and Lacey gaped and then Evie shrugged. "I think we need to just knock them all out and then fix them one at a time. Otherwise, hell, I don't know where we begin."

Lacey nodded and said "Why don't you start with the, uh, main group. I'll wander the pool and get anyone who is on their own."

Evie agreed and Lacey moved into the shadows. She soon found several couple who she knocked out, then one threesome of three women, then two guys, and finally two couples fucking on the top stage of the diving platform. Lacey looked down to see that several vines had seemed to grow into the mass of human flesh and had apparently put everyone to sleep. With a sigh, Lacey started with the two couples on the top. But instead of having them rejoin the party she gave them an extra sniff of the Dream flower so they would sleep for several hours. She worked her way back, putting the couples in less compromising positions and finally helping Evie get the last of the mass orgy more or less back to normal. Several of the last couples they sent staggering back into the main party. Lacey waved her hands and made two glasses of wine appear. She held one out for Evie.

"I think we both need one."

"I won't argue. Oooooooo, that's good. Bridget and I are getting really good at this."

"Yes indeed."

They drank in silence for a bit longer and then Evie set her glass down. "We don't have everyone yet. Ada came out while you were getting the couples and said we have about twenty more or so. She told me the locations too, so if we split up we can finish this soon."

Lacey nodded. "Let's get it done then. Tomorrow though, we need to have a meeting and discuss Master's condition. I had hoped that he had settled and that maybe with Dominika's guidance he was recovered. But obviously that is not the case."

Evie gave her a level look. "I agree. Everyone, including Ali needs to be in on it. Lacey, I've been doing some experimenting with Bridget and I have something that is going to help Ali stop drinking. I gave him some tonight earlier and it apparently worked. He was drinking mostly fruit juice tonight and only had a little buzz. I am going to keep treating him with it as I think it's time he returned to his duties."

Lacey's face hardened. "You did this and you didn't tell me? Me? The Mistress of the Harem and keeper of the genies..."

"Keeper of SOME of the genies, Lacey. I don't answer to you, I answer to Master. And I think he will agree with me that helping the Grand Vizier is something worthy of my time and effort. Now, let's finish this mess off."

Evie stood and swayed away. Lacey got a very nasty look and stood. For a second she considered on calling on her power and striking Evie down from behind, but as she did she suddenly felt a great chill and hostility in the air. She glanced around and suddenly felt very alone, in the dark, surrounded by a very large amount of plants that suddenly seemed to almost be wishing violence on her. She shuddered, and the moment passed. She turned and left through another doorway.

Lacey finished the night by finding the Senator naked in a closet with his aide sitting on his face while an LA councilwoman sucked his cock. Lacey was so pissed off and tired by then she simply put them to sleep and decided to let them figure it out in the morning.

LATER THE NEXT DAY

Rick watched the TV as the reporter blabbered about the great red carpet gala Halloween Ball he had thrown last night. Famous and connected people flowed past the camera and then cut to some shots of inside with Rick's art collection on display, dancing, laughing and general party scenes. The nearly five minute segment had no mention of Rick's episode, or the orgy, or any magic, other than "some spectacular special effects" mentioned once.

Rick sighed with relief. "Good job Ada and Samantha, you have covered this up very well. You have my gratitude."

Rick turned to Ali who seemed very much his old self. "Ali I am glad to see you back. I trust you are here to stay?"

Ali bowed. "Master, I humbly beg your forgiveness. In enjoying your kindness and gifts, I strayed from my path and my duties. That will NEVER happen again. I must thank the Lady Evie for her assistance on this."

Evie bowed her head. "Grand Vizier, please. You would do the same for me. It is my duty and my pleasure."

Rick nodded to them both. "Very good, both of you. Now then, we have a very urgent matter to discuss. We, uh, hold on, where is Nicole?"

Rick sat up in his bed a bit and the other genies looked about in confusion. Then a voice came over the intercom. "Master forgive me, we, uh, I had to, um, "escort" some guests who apparently fell asleep last night in one of our closets off the property. And find them some clothes..."

That last bit brought a round of snickers and giggles from everyone. Rick put his head in his hands and rubbed his temples. "Oooookay. Got it. Make sure that bit keeps quiet please."

"That will be no problem; the people involved were quite adamant about making sure this doesn't leak out."

Nicole joined them while Rick lay back in Lacey's lap. Rick nodded and then sighed.

"Last night is a complete blank to me. I remember greeting guests, having some drinks, a dance or two, and then starting up the stairs to the central platform. Then it blurs, badly. I have multiple memories of me doing the same thing but almost as if it was seen by different Ricks. I saw people being enchanted and made to bow, feeling a rush of power, and horror, and anger, and pride, and a whole mix of emotions. I felt like was having a huge argument, with myself!"

Dominika came forward. "Master, physically you are fine. I, we all, had hoped that your personality had finally adjusted and everything was fine. But it appears it was not. I can do nothing more for you. We must have professional help. I cannot even hazard a guess of when this might happen again."

Rick nodded and noted the concerned looks on all of his genies faces and he even felt like the flowers in the vase next to his bed felt the same way. He looked over at them and then Evie and thought "Damn, I really DID go all out on her." Then he sighed.

"These are my commands. One, we will rotate genies. I want to be sure we always have a genie out of a lamp at all times to help me if needed. I give you the following orders: If I appear to be having a breakdown you will put me too sleep immediately, do not ask permission. If you are not sure, put me to sleep. If I wake up and appear to be a danger, gag me so I cannot give you a command. Wait a bit to see if it passes, if not put me to sleep. I will remain in bed until we can get a professional psychologist here to help me. I will use servants only, no genies. All of you, including you Lacey, must stay out of my room until we are sure I am stable enough to be trusted. Lotus, cancel all appointments and events for the next month at least. Now, have the servants bring me some breakfast and get out. My slaves, I love you all, please understand I do this to protect you."

All the genies and Ali bowed low and Rick hear several sobs. Lacey gave him a soft kiss and whispered "Master, I will serve you always, even in madness."

Rick took his tray and ate and hoped that Ali and his genies could find someone to help him.

IN THE THRONE ROOM

"I don't know about this. Another ex-stripper? Can't we get someone who is a regular professional for once?" Ada stated to the nasty glances from Lotus, Dominika and of course Lacey.

Lacey stood up and opened her mouth and cut off as Ali clapped his hands. "Enough!"

Everyone quieted down and looked at Ali. Ali sighed as he looked around. "I was a damned fool to let that drink go to my head, while I was out of it, sides have developed. And that is never a good thing." He thought bitterly.

Lacey stood to one side of Master's throne one step down, on her side and further down stood Lotus, Dominika, and Samantha. In the center, which Ali took to mean as unsure, stood Nicole and Heather. Across from Lacey and matching her stare for stare was Evie, and behind her stood Ada, Bridget, and Susan.

"Master has charged us with finding him someone who can help him. Lacey says she trusts this mortal. And I trust that Lacey cares for Master and wants him to be healthy. But, that aside, I agree with Ada's point about how qualified she might be." Ali said as he sat on a smaller Roman style chair in front of Master's Throne.

Lacey looked at him. "Jewel is an old friend. But she is also a sex therapist and one of the best mental specialists in the LA/Beverly Hills area. She has written several books on the subject and is well known for being VERY discreet."

"Well and good, but would you explain about why she quit the club so suddenly three years ago? From what I have heard it appears you had quite the falling out." Evie said coolly.

Lacey blinked and then her lips turned into a snarl. "How did you know that, you bitch?"

"SLAM!!"

All the genies jumped as Ali frowned at the now shattered arm of his chair. He snapped his fingers and it repaired itself. Then he looked at Lacey. "Lady Lacey, you will never use that word against another of your fellow genies again and you will apologize. Now."

Lacey swallowed and bowed her head slightly. "I am sorry Evie of the Blue Lamp."

Evie nodded. "I am sorry to shock you with that, it was unfair. But it is important information that needs to be provided to all of us if this decision is to be made correctly."

Ali leaned back. "I agree with Lady Evie. I think some background is in order."

Lacey fidgeted a moment and then spoke. "The woman I speak of is named Jewel. She was a dancer with myself, Dominika, and Lotus. She also was studying, and was a couple of years ahead of us in terms of work. She had already started on a PHD in psychology. She was working to be a sex therapist, and had some interesting ideas. We were close friends, but one night while I was drunk she was hit on by one of my regulars and it a fit of rage I pulled off her mask and exposed her face. Two of her professors were in the club at the time. It nearly ruined her PHD, but she was able to use her work at the club as source material and wrote a great study on the sexual drives of men and how being seen as objects of sex can effect women. She ended up writing a bestseller on it and is now very successful. But we have not spoken since."

Ali spoke. "Lacey of the First Lamp, I am concerned by what you have told me. If this woman holds a grudge against you, she could be dangerous. She could attempt to harm our Master in order to get back at you. At the very least, she will have issues with you being one of Master's main advisors and head of the harem. I do not think this is wise and I feel that we should choose someone else."

"Grand Vizier, bad blood or not, I trust this woman and her expertise in matters of the mind. While she may not be friendly with me, Master can insure her loyalty and obedience. If I can speak with her I can determine if she is the right one. Just talking to her won't be any danger. If I have any issues or bad feelings I will tell you and we will seek another specialist." Lacey replied.

Moosetales
Moosetales
2,349 Followers