The Lancaster Twins Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tears began to course down her cheeks. Jackson didn't ask her why. He knew why. He kissed them away. His own eyes began to water as he kissed his sister's tears. Her arms encircled him, her head burrowing into his bare chest. She squeezed him tightly. Then she looked up at his wonderful, loving face, reached and touched it tenderly, then, taking his hand, led him toward their place.

They waded out to the rock. Jackson was unsure if the "routine" was now going to change. Maybe they would just sit side by side and dangle their feet in the water, as they had several years ago, long before the touching ever began. But Jennifer took her regular place and motioned for him to join her.

Jackson was soon massaging her shoulders. She was praising him, telling him how good it felt and how she had missed it. He was, understandably, hesitant to try to touch her breasts but, to his amazement, when he started rubbing her sides, she reached back, unsnapped her bra, pulled it out from under her shirt, and lay it beside them. As his hands neared her braless breasts she suddenly pulled her tee shirt above her breasts and, grasping his hands, placed them on her bare breasts.

He was stunned. Was this what she really wanted, or was she just doing this for him? Still, his hands were on his sister's perfect tits! Her nipples were as hard as pebbles. He touched them. She pushed herself toward his hands. He very gently tweaked her nipples.

"That feels so good," she whispered. "I love this. I've never NOT loved it."

Jackson began to massage her breasts more aggressively. She wriggled against him, his hard cock pressed into her ass. "Oh Big Brother, you are taking such good care of your little sister," she enthused as she took his hands and moved them on her large, shapely, tits.

Jackson kissed her throat, the side of her neck, eliciting a moan from her. "Little Sister, I want to take care of you forever!" he said as he licked at her throat, then managed to turn her head so he could kiss her. Her tongue attacked him, insistently. She turned, as best she could, so that she could grasp his face, capture his tongue, and begin sucking it.

Suddenly she got up, grabbed his hands and said, "Let's move off this rock."

They made their way, hastily, to the spot they had lain on, a month before. Jennifer took her shirt off, folded it, and made a pillow of it. Jackson lay on top of her, trying not to put his whole weight on her, as he began to kiss her sweet face again, his hands running up her sexy body, playing with her naked breasts, tweaking her nipples.

"Suck them, please," she urged, literally pushing his head toward her magnificent breasts. "Suck your little sister's tits," she moaned, loving the sound of the words as they escaped her mouth. She rarely ever said anything really naughty -- when she did it gave her a thrill.

Jackson began to worship her bountiful mounds, licking and sucking and biting them. She loved everything he did and thrust them up at him eagerly. Why had she denied herself this pleasure? They were just tits. He wasn't making love to her. Why was this a lot different than just rubbing sore muscles?

Jackson looked up at her face, enjoying the pure bliss on her face. "How much do you love your Big Brother, Sis?" he groaned.

She gasped, not believing how good this felt. Had it felt this good when he did it before? It was amazing. "You have to ask?" she gasped. "I love everything you do to me!"

Jackson continued to suck and lick and massage. "Everything?" he managed.

She hugged his head to her breasts, the pleasure he was giving her totally unreal to her. "Everything! I want everything! I want it all!" she moaned.

Jackson reached to her shorts and began to unfasten them. She aided him by unfastening them, and shucking them down her legs as Jackson continued to suckle and bite her nipples. Jackson touched her sopping wet panties, pure lust coursing through his body. He stopped, moved between her legs and eagerly pulled her wet panties off of her.

He looked at his sister's almost shaved pussy. She had a tuft of hair at the very top, but her lips were bald. He dipped his head and kissed her swollen clit. "Ungggggggh!" she screamed, the electric shock of his lips on her most secret, and sensitive place almost sending her into orbit. She, of course, had never done this. Neither had he, but he instinctively wanted to kiss her there. He kissed her clit again and then licked it. "Unggggggggggh! Oh, fuck, Jackson!" she screamed.

"Is your Big Brother doing something wrong?" he asked, an almost sinister grin crossing his face.

"NOOOO!" she moaned as she began to move her naked ass off the ground, arching her crotch toward his face. "Don't stop, please?" she begged.

Jackson swiped his tongue, very slowly, across her clit. "OHHHHH FUCKKKKKKK!!! Unggghhhhhhhhhhhh!" she moaned, again. "Lick me!"

Jackson had no intention of stopping. He lay prone on the ground and licked her pussy from bottom all the way to her swollen clit. He was surprised that he loved her taste. He had never imagined that she would taste this good. Her sex was assaulting his taste buds and olfactory senses and he suddenly felt like a wild animal. He knew that she could not stop him not even if she wanted to.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHH Jackie!" she screamed. "OHHH FUCKKKKK!" she moaned as she looked down at her brother as he began to lick her in earnest. She grabbed his head and began to push his face between her legs. Her legs closed tightly on the sides of his head as he flicked his tongue out, fucking it in and out of her wet hole.

He then sucked at her clit, causing her to turn on her side, pushing his face harder into her as she bucked her pussy vigorously into his face. "Ungggggggh!" she screamed. "Oh fuck, Jackie, I'm going to cum!"

Jackson was in a great deal of pain. His sister's strong thighs were clamped around his head. He felt as if he could not breathe. He could barely hear her cries of delight as he continued to suck at her clit and pussy with gusto, feasting on his delicious sister's sex. He was starved for her and, even if it killed him or maimed him, he couldn't stop -- he would never have his appetite for her sated. His hands were on her firm ass-cheeks as he continued to slurp at his delectable sister, swallowing her delicious juices, positive that this must be the most heavenly thing in the world. His senses were assaulted with her smell and flavor. He had to remind himself not to bite! His mind reeled.

"Jackieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!" she moaned. "Oh I am cummmmmmmmmmmming! OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Jennifer cried as she pulled even more fiercely at her brother's head as he continued to lick and suck at her pussy. She rolled on her back, opened her legs and grasped her breasts, viciously massaging them as she arched her pubic area at his face, over and over. He continued to lick. He took her clit in his mouth and sucked. "Fuck, Jackie!!! I can't... UNGGGGGGGGGH, YESSSSS, OH FUCK I'M CUMMING AGAIN!"

Then suddenly, she pushed him to the side and curled up in a fetal position. As Jackson crawled up next to her, she panted, "don't touch me." Then, after a few seconds, "not yet... give me a minute." She lay there, breathing deeply, having never experienced such violent and fulfilling orgasms in her life. This was a new thing, she mused. She hadn't cum like that during actual intercourse -- or ever! Maybe they could do this instead of fucking? Would that be as bad?

Jackson's balls were about to burst. He wanted to fuck his sister, but would settle for a hand job -- or anything that allowed him to get off. It was only fair. She had cum, more than once, and, apparently, they were good ones.

But much to his disappointment she sat up, started putting her clothes back on, and complained about how dirty she was from lying on the ground.

"Jen, you work on the farm every day. What's a little dirt?" he asked.

"This is more than dirt. You don't understand. I have to have a shower," she said. In the back of her mind she was thinking, 'you have to find a way to end this right now'.

Jackson grimaced, but he certainly was not going to whine about "fairness". After all, he had gotten to suck his naked sister's breasts and pussy. How could he expect more? And, besides, last time -- the only time -- they had done something like this, they ended doing even more when they got back to the house.

So the twins made their way back to the house and Jennifer called dibs on first shower. As she lathered up she reflected on what they had just done. Why had she allowed herself to get into another compromising position? But it was so good!! At least they didn't have sex. In fact, Jackson didn't even cum. Wait. What? She had not even thought of that. He must think her awfully selfish. She should have at least helped him stroke himself off, like last time. She finished her shower, gave Jackson the signal that it was his turn and went to her room.

Jackson had been tempted to go ahead and masturbate while she was in the shower, but resisted the temptation, remembering how last time turned out. He took his shower, his cock standing almost at full mast the entire time. He had to take care of it himself soon, unless, fingers crossed, Jennifer had something planned for him.

When he slid the shower door open, much to his consternation, she had closed her bedroom door. So, he would have to masturbate. Oh well. He had plenty of things to think about, so that was no big deal. He dried himself, put on his boxer briefs, combed his hair and stepped into his room. He closed the door and locked it -- he didn't want to be disturbed while jerking off, even by his sister. Then he noticed his sister laying on his bed, naked except for a pair of panties. She was smiling.

"I've been a bad sister," she said solemnly. "You have a problem," she nodded at his crotch, "and I feel responsible." She smiled again. "Come and lay right here." She patted the bed beside her.

Jackson did as he was told. As soon as he did, Jennifer rolled on top of him and they began to kiss again. Then Jennifer began to kiss his hairless chest and stomach, licking his navel and down to the elastic band of his boxer briefs. She tried sticking her tongue under the elastic, then grasped them and pulled them down and off of him. His cock, wet with pre-cum and fully engorged, sprang up.

"Oh, my, big brother," she said as she grasped it and admired it. "This looks good enough to eat!"

"Jen, please? Kiss it! Lick it! Put it in your mouth? Can you? Will you?" he gasped, in a panic of need.

"I don't know what to do... but I want to learn," she said, then smiled again as she continued to hold his cock.

"Lick it," he begged.

She bent forward, kissed his cock on the very tip, then stuck out her wet tongue and licked the frenulum. As Jackson gasped, she laved her wet tongue completely around the circumference of the head.

"Oh, Jenny, that is heaven!" he moaned.

His praise made her more enthusiastic. She bathed his entire prick with her tongue, then, holding his balls lightly, licked the hairy pouches gently. Jackson continued to groan and praise her. She wanted to put it in her mouth, and knew that all men loved that, but was unsure how to do it. She didn't want her teeth to hurt him, but she knew she couldn't get much of it in her mouth.

She moved so that she was between his legs. Then, holding his cock almost perpendicular with his body, she opened her mouth, bent her head and engulfed the head. Aware of her teeth, she closed her mouth a bit and swirled her tongue around his cock head.

"Jenny! Oh, Baby, that feels so good! You just don't know!"

She moved her mouth off of him. Breathlessly she said, "Oh, I do know. This couldn't be better than what YOU did to ME!" Then she put her mouth back on him, swirling her tongue again, loving the notion that her beloved brother's penis was in her mouth, but wondering how in the world anyone ever got the whole thing in their mouth. She sucked lightly, then swirled her tongue again and attempted to move her head down farther, engulfing another inch of his cock.

Jennifer knew that she couldn't possibly stuff much more of her brother's stiff cock in her mouth without gagging, but she was loving the feeling of it in her mouth. She particularly loved his reactions to every little lick or suction of her mouth. She felt drunk with power over him. She knew that she was in complete control and that she could entice him to beg for her to continue, were she so inclined. She wasn't. She loved it. She loved the idea that she was actually sucking a man's cock for the first time. She could feel her panties getting wet again. She loved this!

"Jen, I am gonna cum soon if you don't stop. I'll tell you when, okay?"

Jennifer wondered what it would be like to take his cum in her mouth. She certainly would be strangled if he shot as much as he did the first time she helped/watched him. Still, she wondered what it tasted like and intended to at least taste it. She took it out of her mouth, wetly licking his cock from bottom to top, then taking the head back in her mouth and giving it a light suction.

That did it. "Cumming, Jen! Cumming!"

Jennifer quickly moved her mouth off of his cock, holding it as big wads of his seed began to spew into the air. He continued to moan as she stroked him, jets of white-hot cum gushing out. As they began to abate, Jennifer placed her mouth over his erupting penis, allowing several small spurts to bathe her tongue. She nearly orgasmed as she realized how taboo this was. The taste wasn't good -- but it sure wasn't bad, and it was her brother! She eagerly sucked, wanting more of it. She let his cock slide out and opened her mouth, showing the cum on her tongue. Then she swallowed and watched for his response.

"Oh, Baby Sister, that was unbelievable," he enthused as her took her hand and pulled her up to lay with him. "I love you so much, Jenny," he said, as he kissed her yet again.

The twins lay there together, naked, until they fell asleep. Jennifer awoke an hour later and, leaving her brother, went to her room.

******

Jackson had a ballgame that night. Some of the teachers with whom Shana taught got together a couple of times during the summer for dinner, so she was gone as well. That left Jennifer and her dad alone, which was relatively rare. Jennifer had looked forward to getting Tom to herself, but after what had happened between her and Jackson that day, it was hard to get that off of her mind. Every time she thought about being naked with him, he licking her, or tasting his cum, it made her body buzz. She felt some guilt, sure, but not as much as if they had had sex. She tried not to think about it, but she knew she wanted a repeat of the day's activities.

Tom had also looked forward to an evening with his beautiful daughter. They loved watching movies together and Jennifer had chosen "Young Frankenstein", an old movie that both of them liked. Tom thought it was probably the funniest movie he had ever watched.

Jennifer popped a frozen pizza in the oven and bounded upstairs. She saw no harm in putting on her "jammies" (what she called her usual tee shirt and panties -- no bra) to eat pizza and watch TV with her Dad. She certainly never worried about him looking at her inappropriately. Secretly she thought he was one of the sexiest men on earth and if he saw her as sexy, what was the harm?

They sat on the couch, munching the pizza, watching the movie, laughing. They even rewound a few of their favorite scenes to watch again. Without thinking, Jennifer was sitting with one knee up and the other leg folded under her. The crotch of her panties was completely visible to her dad, who was beginning to notice.

As Tom sat there he thought, for the thousandth time, how incredibly sexy his daughter was. She was so much like her mother when they had first met. He knew that she probably should never dress this way in front of him, but he sure wasn't going to complain. She was sitting there so nonchalant, her panties showing. He could clearly see the outline of her breasts -- were her nipples always hard? It was difficult to keep his mind on the movie. He wondered if Shana would be in the mood for sex tonight. If so, he could imagine it was Jennifer he was fucking. Shana was a bit kinky -- she might even like it if he told her he was thinking about Jennifer.

They finished the movie, then watched the news for a while. Jennifer was drowsy and fell asleep, her head in Tom's lap. He stroked her hair and marveled at how beautiful his daughter was. Beautiful and sexy. Her body was unbelievable. She was flawless. He allowed his eyes to roam over her long, well-shaped legs. The shirt had ridden up to reveal her panties again. He longed to peel them off of her and eat her fresh young pussy. Shana loved when he did that, and always had. He remembered the first time he did that, before they were married. He remembered how Shana had reacted, how she nearly knocked his teeth out with her violent bucking as he tongued her sweet young pussy. His cock was hard as a rock as he viewed his daughter and thought what he would love to do with her.

He finally woke her. "Jen, honey? Time for bed. You're all conked out, Sweetie."

Jennifer moaned. "Daddy, can you carry me to bed?"

Tom reflected that he hadn't carried her up the stairs in several years -- since she was a little girl. She was, most definitely, a full grown woman now. She probably weighed 130 pounds, more or less, he thought. He stood, reached underneath her, and easily picked her up. One of his hands was on her sweet bottom. He carried her up the stairs as Jennifer sleepily grinned at him.

As he laid her on her bed, she noticed how his shorts were tented out. He obviously had an erection -- a few weeks earlier she wouldn't have noticed. She wondered what it would look like hard. She had seen it a few times in its flaccid state when she peeped on him.

Tom leaned over and kissed her forehead, turned out her light, and went downstairs. He couldn't wait for Shana to get home. He had not felt as horny as he felt at that moment in many years.

Despite how sleepy she was, Jennifer was turned on, yet again. She had promised herself to keep her mind on things that are good and pure and not on sex, but she couldn't get her mind off of it. Her sexuality was heightened, exponentially, since she had done things with Jackson. She had not planned on doing anything sexual with Jackson again -- but that very day he had licked and sucked her wet pussy until she came again and again; and then she had sucked and licked his big cock until it spurted -- and she had tasted it -- and even though her first impression of the taste wasn't that great, she felt now that she wanted to taste it again. It was almost as if there was something in it that had altered how her brain worked. These kind of thoughts rushed to and fro through her mind. She didn't know what to do. She wanted to be a good girl, but she was horny for sex and now, she realized, she was thirsty for cum. That thought was such a turn on!

In time, she fell asleep, but heard Jackson when he went into the bathroom and turned the shower on. He was always so dirty after playing baseball. She got up and walked to the bathroom door. Finding it unlocked, she opened it and returned to her bed. If Jackson was tired he would just ignore it and go to bed. If not, they could have a 'conversation', she thought. She couldn't get the thoughts of what had happened earlier in the day with Jackson -- and of her Dad's obvious boner after he carried her up to bed - out of her mind.

Jackson noticed the open door and knew it was a signal from his sister. He eagerly went into her darkened room and, feeling for her bed, crawled in with her. As his eyes adjusted, he could make out her outline as she sat up. He could see her remove her shirt and reach for him. They kissed as he felt of her breasts. She reached down and finding that he was wearing boxer briefs, pulled at them, signaling that he was to remove them, as he eagerly did.