The Lancaster Twins Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even though Jackson was very tired, his cock was fully engorged with desire for his sister. Jennifer was kissing down his body, again. What was she doing? Whatever it was, he was very happy about it. Then her wonderful mouth was warmly washing his cock. She was kissing and licking it all over. Could anything really be better than this?

"Do you like this, Jackie?" she whispered in a sultry, sexy voice.

"Jenny, I love this. Do you like it?"

She put about 3 inches of his cock in her mouth, just letting it sit in the warm wetness while she licked around the head. Grasping it and removing it, she whispered, "I have thought about this ever since this afternoon. I want to taste it again. But tell me when, okay?"

Who was this girl? Was she actually telling him that she liked the taste of his cum? "I will, Baby. Ohhhhhh, that's so gooooooood. Yes, sweet Jenny, suck me off."

Jennifer warmed to her task, unbidden jolts of lust coursing through her body. She wanted to fuck him so badly! But she wasn't going to do that. She wanted to drink his cum. That was his essence. This was the perfect way to show him how much she loved him. She wanted to drink him; to ingest him. She stuffed as much of his cock into her mouth as she could, maybe a little over half of it, and allowed her saliva to coat it as she moved her head up and down while stroking it with her hand. There was so much saliva that it made a distinct, slapping sound as she moved her fist up and down over his organ. She went as far down on his delicious cock that she could, licking and sucking at it, in a frenzy of lust for her brother's cum. She wanted it. She needed it. She had to have it. She knew that she was now a cum-slut for her brother. That thought thrilled her.

"Jenny," he gasped. "Here it comes. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

She kept his cock in her mouth, but aimed it at the roof of her mouth, trying to avoid it shooting directly into her throat. She knew immediately that there was not going to be nearly as much as there was earlier, and for that she was grateful. Still, there was plenty. The warm, gooey liquid continued to spurt into her greedy mouth as Jackson continued to moan, his hand resting lightly on his sister's head. Her mouth was full of cum, so she swallowed, liking the feel of the warmth as it went down her throat. She kept licking and lightly sucking at his cock as it began to deflate. She took it out of her mouth and licked at all the excess cum, eager to drink every drop of the wonderful, brotherly nectar. Then she rubbed his cock on her face and kissed it.

She crawled up to lay next to him. Jackson was panting. "I know this sounds slutty, but I love doing that for you," she whispered.

"I can't believe you swallow it," he said, between breaths.

"I love you, Jackie. If I didn't, that would be just gross. But since it's you, it's my new favorite food," she giggled.

"So, how often can I feed you?" he smiled.

"I want it every day, as many times as you want," she said as she kissed his ear.

"You're shitting me," he laughed.

"Well, I like it, and it doesn't make me feel as guilty," she said. After a pause she continued, "I might change my mind, but if I do, I'll tell you."

"Fair enough," he said as he reached to feel between her legs. She was sopping wet. "Do you want me to...?"

She leaned over to turn on the bedside light. She opened the drawer and took out the hairbrush. "Would you kiss me down there while I use my friend?" she asked, timidly.

Jackson got between her legs, touching her pussy lips and stroking her clit. He inserted a finger, carefully, inside her. She was so tight! He leaned forward to lick at her clit. She emitted a sound of delight, then grabbed a handful of the sheet and pressed it to her mouth to muffle the sound. She opened her legs, pulled them back and began to rub the hairbrush on her clit. She looked at Jackson, loving the way he watched her as she began to penetrate herself with the hairbrush handle.

"This feels wonderful!" she moaned. "You felt even better, inside me, but this is sooooooooo goooood," she said as she closed her eyes and pulled her knees up until they rested on her magnificent breasts, opening herself to Jackson's lewd gaze. "I love you looking at me, Jackie! It makes me so hotttt!" She began to saw the hairbrush handle in and out more rapidly.

Jackson kissed and licked around her hand as she fucked herself with the hairbrush. He laved at her clit until Jennifer was trembling with her impending orgasm. Suddenly she lay the hairbrush aside and whispered "Eat me out, Jackie! Eat my horny cunt!"

Jackson's prick was painfully hard again as he began to fuck her pussy with his tongue, literally rubbing his face in the aromatic juices of his beloved sister's cunt. He sucked at her clit, then grabbed her ass cheeks and pushed his face tightly into her delicious, wet, cuntal crease, fucking his tongue as deeply into his sister as he possibly could. He longed to fuck his hard prick into her. It would be heaven, but he was going to always do exactly what she wanted and no more.

Jennifer continued to moan and groan in obvious delight, her body on the verge of a massive orgasm. She wanted his cock in her so bad that she was on the brink of begging him to fuck her. Would it really be that much worse than what they were doing? It was a good time of the month -- her period was just a few days away. She couldn't get pregnant. Her body needed sex -- this was delicious, wonderful, marvelous, but nothing could ever compare to her beautiful brother making love to her with his long, stiff cock. Oh, it would feel soooo good! They would both love it so much. He could cum inside her! Why was she denying them both this ultimate pleasure?

She suddenly put her hand on his head, stopping him. She moved out from under him and motioned for him to lay down. She lay on him, kissing his face, not minding the taste of her own pussy. She moved so that he could lick and suck her breasts as she threw her leg over his body, then settling so that her drenching wet pussy rubbed his pulsing, rock-hard cock. Jackson played with her breasts, tweaking the nipples.

Jennifer closed her eyes for a moment as she moved her body so that his cock rubbed against her orgasm-starved pussy. Putting one foot flat on the bed, she pushed herself up slightly, reached to grab his cock and inserted the head into her opening. Satisfied that it was in position, she gazed at her brother's handsome face, then slowly sank onto him, feeling his thickness stretching her, loving the sensation more than anything she had ever felt. Closing her eyes again, she sank all the way down. He was in her all the way. She imagined that he was hitting her cervix.

"Ohhhhhhhh," she mewled. "Ohhhhh, it's so good. Oh I love it." She reached to touch his face, knowing that this was pure love. His cock was meant to be where it was now, and she would never deny him, nor herself again. She began to push herself up and down, allowing his cock to come nearly all the way out and then slamming back down on him. She moved her hips in a circle, imagining that she was screwing him deeper inside her. "So good, so good, so good, so good," she chanted as she gyrated her body on her brother's cock.

Jackson was mesmerized. Jennifer was fucking him and she was obviously loving it. It was better than last time because he wasn't having to fight to keep from cumming. He fucked up at her, trying to match her rhythm.

Jennifer stopped. She squeezed her cunt muscles around his cock, hard. It was delightful! She smiled at her brother as she did this. "I want you on top now," she stated as she pulled herself off of him and lay down, her legs spread, wantonly. "Fuck me, please?" she whispered in that sultry voice.

Jackson lay between her legs as she reached for his cock, placing it at her opening. He pushed and entered her, her slippery, tight cunt welcoming him as she gasped in pleasure. "Oh, Jackie. I love fucking you. I love your cock in me!" she said as she pulled his face down so she could kiss him. She sucked at his tongue as she hunched up at him in a frenzy of fuck-lust. He fucked her deep and hard. Her long legs encircled him, her heels on his butt as she gave herself to him, wallowing in the joy of their incestuous mating.

Then it hit her. Her orgasm shook her like an earthquake. She emitted sounds of pure ecstasy, causing Jackson to put his hand over her mouth as he began to empty himself into her starving pussy. Jennifer put her feet flat on the bed, fucking up at him in a maniacal frenzy, grasping at him, scratching him, sucking and licking at his face.

Then they collapsed on the bed, both twins gasping for air. Jennifer glanced over and saw Jackson's wet cock, half deflated, coated in her juices. She got on all fours and greedily took him into her mouth, sucking the delicious juices of their lovemaking into her mouth, savoring them, swallowing them. Then she licked and sucked at his wet, juice-coated balls. She was a sex maniac, she decided. And she didn't care. She could never get enough of it.

*****

Meanwhile, Shana had gotten home. Tom was still up, watching TV. He greeted her, asked her about her evening, then related, in detail his evening with Jennifer.

As Tom told her about his evening her mind went back to the night that she had spent, naked, with her own father, long ago. She had thought about that, and the subsequent months afterward, months in which she delighted in teasing him, knowing that he was thoroughly enjoying it, but that he would never cross the unspoken line. She had always loved the fantasy of dad-daughter incest ever since. Her breasts were tingling and she knew that she was wet.

"I am so horny, Tom," she whispered into his ear as she put her arms around him. "Are you going to call me by her name when you fuck me?"

Tom held her at arm's length. "You get off on this kind of thing don't you?" he laughed.

"Are you complaining?"

"No. Not at all. I love everything about you, especially your mind." He paused. "But your body is pretty fantastic!"

Shana led him to the bedroom, shut and locked the door, and began to undress. When she was down to her panties and bra she stepped into the bathroom and put her hair into a pony tail, like her daughter often wore. They were similar in height and weight, but Shana was blonde and blue eyed while Jennifer had Tom's dark features.

Tom was deliciously naked and hard when she entered the bedroom. "Oh, Daddy, that thing is so big," she said in a little girl voice, then laughed and said, "I want you!"

She took her panties and bra off and climbed into bed with her husband. They kissed, then Tom flipped her onto her back and began to suck and lick at her breasts. He had always loved her breasts, knowing that she loved having them fondled, sucked, and licked. She even enjoyed him just gazing at them. His wife was the tiniest bit of an exhibitionist and he loved looking at her. She was beautiful and he knew she would always be so in his eyes. To him, her great physical beauty was secondary. He loved who she was, what she stood for, what her values were, and how she always put other people before herself. That was her character and it was unwavering. He adored her, no matter what. He felt blessed that his perfect wife was also beautiful. He often wondered how he was so lucky.

Shana reached to play with his massive cock. She had never had sex with another man, but she had seen pictures and even videos of men. None of them compared with Tom. Not even her very sexy Daddy. Tom's cock was 9 inches of thick man-meat. She had not gotten completely used to its size for several months after they got married. When he took her virginity, it was a painful experience, but Tom had gone as slowly and been as careful as he could. It turned out to be wonderful and she fondly thought back on it.

Tom kneeled and put his face between her legs. "Daddy, eat me," she teased, as he began to suck and lap at her wet pussy. He wondered if his daughter's pussy tasted this good. He licked at her clit as she guided his head, moving her hips to grind herself into his face. "Oh, Tom! That feels so gooood! I want to suck your cock!"

Tom swapped places with her, watching her incredibly beautiful face as she went down on him. It had taken years of dedicated practice for his wife to get this good at giving head. She had always been enthusiastic, but hadn't been able to get very much of his incredibly thick member into her mouth. She had learned to keep her teeth from interfering and had learned to relax her throat muscles, allowing more of her husband's cock into her mouth. She loved giving head and the more pleasure she could give him, the better. She loved him so much and she wanted to always maximize their sexual experiences.

Shana took 6 inches of his spectacular truncheon into her mouth, the head threatening to penetrate into her throat. This was the part of her technique that she had sought to improve and she loved to demonstrate her skill to him. It wasn't physically pleasurable, of course, but knowing that she was giving him so much pleasure sometimes actually gave her an orgasm. She stifled her gag reflex as she forced her head downward, her jaws as wide open as possible. She could feel the head of his cock entering her throat, making it impossible for her to draw a breath. Somehow this choking feeling made her feel euphoric.

"Oh, Little Girl, you are taking Daddy's dick in your throat!" Tom enthused, playing along with Shana's game.

That was so sexy to her that she felt her cuntal muscles clench, almost orgasming. She came up off of him, gasping for air. "Fuck me, Daddy!" she said breathlessly. She lay down on the bed, always preferring the missionary position to others, and opened her legs. "Give me your big Daddy-dick!" she demanded.

Tom groaned as he eagerly positioned himself between her legs and began to feed his gargantuan cock into his wife's sopping pussy. "Can you take Daddy?" he teased.

"OHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKK, Tom -- uh, Daddy! How does it just keep getting better?" she squealed as he began to fuck her in earnest, pushing ever harder to get the full length of his huge cock into his lovely wife. "OHHHH fuck, what a HORSE COCK!" she enthused, knowing that he loved when she bragged on his size. It was easy to do! She loved how big he was and thought she must be one of the luckiest women in the world. She wondered if her son would ever be hung like the stallion that was his father.

"You like it, Jenny?" he asked, saying his daughter's name to get Shana's reaction.

"Fuck, Tom, that is so fucking sexy," she moaned. "Fuck your daughter! Fuck me, Daddy! Fuck your little girl!"

Tom couldn't hold out any longer. His sexy, gorgeous wife, who was so wild and kinky was goading him into role-playing that he was fucking his equally sexy and gorgeous daughter. It was too much! He began to shoot his load into Shana's spasming pussy as she squealed in delight. She was biting his neck and scratching his back as her own orgasm consumed her.

"CUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMINGGGGGGGG!!!!!!" she practically yelled, not caring if her voice echoed throughout the entire house. "Oh, Baby, I'm cumming so goooooooooood!" she groaned as her body shook. Her eyes were closed and she was thinking of her own father.