The Lancaster Twins Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the TV show progressed, she became more aware of his erection under her bottom. She moved around, hoping that she was arousing him even more. Shana's cellphone rang and she went to take the call in another room. When she was out of sight, Jennifer turned toward her dad and straddled his lap, facing him, as if she had something she wanted to talk to him about. The truth was that she could feel his huge hard-on, through his shorts, against her sopping wet, panty-clad pussy. She could actually feel his hardness against her swollen clit and could barely suppress a moan of delight as she made small talk about her upcoming college classes. She moved about, grinding herself into him. If she hadn't been talking constantly, it would have been obvious what she was trying to do. It was very difficult to imagine riding her Daddy's big cock while talking about Freshman English.

For his part, Tom felt like he might cum in his running shorts. What was she doing? She had to know that his hard-on was pressed right up against her pussy. She had to know how much of her delicious, perfect young body, that she was showing him. He could see her breasts almost to the nipples and could make them out through the diaphanous material. He longed to pull the strap of her nightie aside and feast on his daughter's pert teen breasts. He longed to take her upstairs, pull her skimpy panties down and feed his gargantuan cock into her, presumably virginal, cunt. He had never had sex with anyone but Shana and he loved her so much that he rarely even noticed other women, but he knew in his heart that this was a woman, his own daughter, his sweet little Jenny, that he could not possibly turn down.

Given the chance, he knew that his instincts as a man would override his fatherly instincts and that he would eagerly fuck her, his biological need to plant his seed in the most perfect female possible outweighing every other consideration. He was already practically at his breaking point. If Shana didn't come back soon, he was afraid that he might do something he might regret. His desire for his own daughter at that moment overwhelmed him like nothing he had ever experienced. He was past just wanting her -- he was beginning to need her. He was turning from a man into a beast. His mind couldn't think. All he could comprehend at that moment was this scrumptious young female rutting on him like she was in heat. He was positive that he could smell her aroma -- the aroma of a female eager to be bred. His daughter surely didn't realize what she was doing, but it was apparent that she needed to be fucked, and by someone who knew how.

As chance would have it, Shana reappeared at that moment. Jennifer, reluctantly, dismounted from her father and, in a few moments, realizing that her panties were wet, excused herself and went upstairs. She knew that it was not a good time of the month for sex and, besides, Jackson had not bought any protection. He was content to "settle for oral" as they had discussed. She quickly got naked and found her old friend, the long-handled hairbrush. She needed penetration! She needed to be fucked!

*****

"You need to talk to her, Shana," Tom said as they lay in bed after making love. Shana had pretended to be Jennifer and Tom, even though he felt some guilt, pretended her was fucking his own daughter -- it had been deeply satisfying to them both.

"Yes, I'm afraid you're right. It makes for great sex, though," she panted, still breathless from her exertions.

Tom put his arm around his naked wife and pulled her to him. "I wonder if she's that naïve or is just acting out. I mean, she knows that I am safe and maybe she just needs male attention."

Shana laughed. "I don't, for one minute, think she's that naïve. She's smart and I've talked to her about all these things. You may be right, though. She may just be at that age where she needs male attention. After all, she's never even been on a real date. Hopefully she doesn't do anything like that performance tonight with her brother -- I mean they're up there alone. They could be screwing like bunnies and we would never know."

Tom thought back on when he still lived at home, when he used to peek on his younger, eighteen year old, sister. She was fully developed early and her young, nubile, body had driven Tom crazy. He knew that Jackson probably found his sister to be very desirable. Who wouldn't? "Well, we've raised them right, Shana. We can't watch their every move. Meanwhile, I just can't figure out what has gotten into Jennifer. It bothers me."

"I could tell how much you were bothered after she wallowed all over you while ago. I saw how she was humping you," Shana smirked. "I'll think on it. I don't know whether to talk to her about it, or not. I mean, it was harmless, right? It would be a really awkward conversation, and I..." she patted his cock, "...kinda liked the result! Too bad I can't sit in Jackson's lap."

Tom turned to look in her face. "What? Are you kidding?"

"Obviously, I am, but it's not quite fair. You just fucked me -- and it was GOOD -- thinking about your own daughter. Shouldn't I be able to fantasize, too?"

"I never thought of such a thing! Do you? Fantasize about him, I mean?"

Shana grasped his cock, playing with it. "I do notice his nice body. You have to admit that he has a great physique. I'm a hot-blooded woman. How could I not notice?"

Tom said, "You should have told me. We can work with that."

Shana sat up and leaned over to kiss him. As sated as he was, her body was so firm and shapely that his cock lurched in her hand. She was so sexy! "You're the most wonderful man in the world. I love you so much," she said as she kissed him deeply, still playing with his hardening cock. "Right now I want you, my husband, to make love to me. Nobody on earth turns me on like you do."

*****

Jennifer gave herself a delicious orgasm with her hairbrush, thinking about how she had rutted on her Dad's lap, earlier. She remembered, vividly, how his eyes were roving over her near-naked body and how that had turned her on. Now that she had had an orgasm, she realized that she had, perhaps, gone too far. What must her parents think of her behavior? Was it worth the incredible turn-on to act that way in front of them? She thought that it would probably be more fun if she didn't have to worry about her mother being there. She had to have seen, however, how Jennifer was grinding herself on her Dad's, obviously erect, cock. Shana would probably try to talk to her about it -- 'Don't grind your young pussy on your Dad's big, hard, blood-engorged cock, young lady!" Jennifer laughed. She should, she thought, tone it down, at least if her mom was home.

Meanwhile, the hairbrush was just no substitute for the real thing. Jackson would be home soon. Did she dare? Could he just pull out? That still sounded too dangerous to her. Would oral sex satisfy her? She knew that her Dad had had a vasectomy some years earlier. Too bad she couldn't take advantage of that! -- but she knew that was out of the question and, while fantasy was harmless, she didn't need to ever think seriously about having actual sex with her Dad.

Her body was a traitor. Ever since she had first had sex with Jackson, she had craved it practically all the time. Masturbation just wasn't good enough anymore. Even oral sex, as fantastic as that was, didn't satisfy her like her brother's big cock deep inside her. Her pussy drooled at the very thought. She needed it!

A few minutes later, as she lay trying to sleep, she heard Jackson coming up the stairs. Then, a few minutes later, the shower came on. She imagined his naked body in there. She got up and opened the door slightly from her room to the bathroom. She thought about getting in the shower with him, but decided that she would allow him to make the decision. The open door had come to be the signal that he could come to her bed if he wanted. It was up to him.

As he emerged from the shower, Jackson noticed the door to his sister's room was cracked. He had been thinking about her all night. They hadn't had intercourse in two weeks -- not since right before her period started. She had explained to him what parts of her cycle were most dangerous to have sex. He knew that this was probably the time at which his sister was most fertile -- the time that he could possibly put a little baby -- their baby -- in her womb. The thought was both incredibly arousing and fiercely terrorizing to him. He cursed himself for not buying protection. He had been ashamed to go in a store, pick them up, and go to the counter and pay for them. He dried off, pulled some boxer shorts on, and entered her room.

Jennifer had her night-light on. The room was just light enough for Jackson to see his totally naked sister laying on her bed, smiling sweetly at him. His cock stiffened by the time he could walk the few feet to her bed. She was a goddess. Nobody on earth could be as sexy as she was -- not in his eyes. Her body was far superior to models that he had seen in men's magazines, or even online. Her breasts were just the right size. Even when she stood, they didn't sag. Her nipples seemed to always be stiff, and pointed slightly upward. Her pussy was shaved -- she had told him that she started that when she played basketball - for hygienic purposes. That little tuft of hair right above her clit seemed to just enhance the sexiness. Her abs were well-defined, more than any girl he knew. Her legs were long and lean. She was tan all over except for her milky white breasts and where she wore her shorts. Even her feet were tan. And her face -- she had the most perfectly beautiful, wholesome girl-next-door face. Those deep brown eyes, those high cheek bones. Those sweet, perfect lips! Her hair was straight and dark brown and came to her shoulders when she didn't have it in a ponytail. Tonight it was down, and framed her gorgeous face.

Jackson took her in his arms and they kissed as if they were starved for each other. He sought her tongue and sucked it. Their tongues wrestled as their bodies pushed against each other. His sister's legs were open in invitation. He kissed her face all over and bent to take one of her nipples in his mouth. She arched against him. She stroked his hair as he sucked and licked at her nipple, then raised himself and did the same to the other one. She purred in delight as he continued to go back and forth. He was so perfect at this. She couldn't imagine anyone so in-tune with how they - her breasts - needed to be sucked and licked. Her twin brother knew her. He knew exactly what her body needed. He knew every part of her. He was her lover and he was exquisite. He loved her; he knew what she needed; and he had exactly the right equipment to pleasure her in every way. She knew that he loved her, her soul, her mind, and her body. She wanted to be with this man every day of the rest of her life -- and she knew that he felt the same.

Jackson's cock was nestled in her cuntal furrow as he kissed her mouth. She rotated her hips in a circular motion rubbing her wet pussy and her swollen clit against his massive penis. She thought back to the events that had happened just hours before. She had rutted on her Daddy's, even more massive, cock as if she was in heat -- which she undoubtedly was! She had fantasized about her Daddy making love to her, his huge cock being pushed into her eager pussy as she looked into her Daddy's face -- the man that she admired more than any other man on earth. That fantasy had caused her to be filled with insane lust for him. But she realized, as her twin brother kissed her, sucked her breasts, and looked into her face with the purest love she could imagine, that this was the only man she truly wanted. Her love for Jackson was nothing as tawdry as lust -- although she certainly did lust for him -- it was romantic love. She knew that she was deeply in love with him and that she would never feel this way about any other man. It was impossible.

As Jackson began to ease himself into her fertile body she was filled with a euphoria that she had never even imagined. She was floating in another dimension. Nothing existed except this beautiful, wonderful man who was her twin brother, her lover. The pleasure was beyond intense. She couldn't speak and felt no need to do so. She moaned and groaned in ecstasy as her brother made love to her. They kissed, they gazed into the eternity of each other's eyes. As good as it had been when they had made love before, those experiences, in her mind, paled into insignificance.

Jackson was slowly moving in and out of her clinging, slick, pussy. She felt as if every millimeter of his pleasure-giving phallus fit perfectly into her. When he hit bottom, she knew that the bulbous head of his cock was mashing against her cervix. This thrilled her almost to the point of climax. She splayed her legs wantonly, giving him full access to her ripe, fecund young body. She drew her knees up toward her chest, opening herself even wider to him, allowing him to penetrate her even more deeply, if possible. She wanted him deep. She wanted his warm seed gushing into her body, the tiny sperm seeking out her eggs. She didn't think it possible, but this thought turned her on even more. Her body was acting of its own volition; she was no longer in control. Her body needed breeding and that's what her beloved brother was doing to her -- Jackson was breeding her.

Jackson could not believe that his sister was so eager, given that she was at her most "dangerous" time of the month. Yet she seemed to have thrown caution to the wind and was fucking him like there was no tomorrow. Perhaps she knew something he didn't? All he knew was that his sister's body was grinding up against him, positioning itself for maximum penetration. It felt incredible and he knew that he couldn't hold back from cumming for very long, not the way Jennifer was thrusting her body up at him, moaning and groaning, clenching his buttocks with her hands as if she were in heat. He loved how it felt when he was fully inside her. He could tell that the end of his cock was hitting against something, but his knowledge of the anatomy of a girl's body wasn't perfect. He did know that, if he came inside her, she very well could become pregnant with his -- their -- baby. If he were rational he would know that this was something to be avoided at all costs. But he was fucking his sister -- making love to the woman he loved -- he could not possibly think rationally. His sex-muddled brain told him that having a baby with her would be a wonderful thing.

Jennifer was out of her mind with lust. Her body was on the verge of orgasm. Deep in the recesses of her mind she thought that she should make him stop, to pull out, to gush his hot load of man seed anywhere but inside her. She would eagerly drink it. She loved it! She loved how it tasted and how it felt when she swallowed a big, warm load of her brother's virile seed. Doing so sometimes gave her a spontaneous orgasm. But her body was over-ruling her mind. Her body was created to reproduce and it "knew" that this was the time for her to seek out a male to fertilize her eggs. The most perfect male possible, so as to have healthy, attractive children to perpetuate life. Her brother WAS the perfect male in every way. He not only had the genetic material for strong, healthy, attractive babies, but he loved her, deeply and truly, and he would always protect her and provide for her and their babies.

This thought pushed her over the edge. Her pussy clenched in spasm as her orgasm crashed over her like a tsunami. She had both hands on his buttocks, pulling him as deep inside her as possible while she undulated her hips, thrusting herself up at him. She was semi-conscious of Jackson looking lovingly into her face, his passion for her evident in his eyes and expression.

Jackson felt his sister's cunt muscles grip the base of his cock as she pulled at his buttocks, ensuring that he was as deep inside her as humanly possible. He felt his orgasm begin to wash over him as he looked into the eyes of the most beautiful woman he ever hoped to see -- the face of the woman he loved more than life itself -- the woman that he wanted to spend the rest of his life with -- his perfect twin sister! His load of life-giving man-seed began to spew out in long torrents. He felt as though he had gallons of sperm saved up for his sexy sister and now it was gushing out in rivers. She continued to rock under him, moaning in abject pleasure, as she took every drop of his offering.

After a few moments, Jackson gathered the energy to roll off of his sister. He lay there, wondering what had just happened and began to fear what might happen.

He rolled over to look at Jennifer. She was smiling at him, her eyes shining with tears. She took his hand in hers. Her voice cracking she said, "Let's spend our life together."

He kissed her hand and, a tear escaping his own eye, he said, "How could we not?"

12