The Lancaster Twins Pt. 06

Story Info
The twins experiment; Jennifer goes on a real date.
10k words
4.72
9k
27
2

Part 6 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 03/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you haven't read the first 5 parts of the Lancaster Twins saga, I suggest that you read them first, in order to get the context.

***

Jennifer and Jackson were now in college. They were able to ride together 3 days a week, but the other two days, Tuesdays and Thursdays, their schedules conflicted, so they drove separately. Since Bill, their grandfather, had gone home, they had plenty of time and privacy to continue their illicit, incestuous sexual activity. They did something sexual nearly every day, even if it was only a quick blowjob. Jennifer assured Jackson that she was quite satisfied to just pleasure him - that it made it better for her not to have an orgasm every day. She was getting much better at oral. She wanted to eventually be able to take him in her throat, but she hadn't reached that goal yet.

One Saturday morning at breakfast, the one day that the whole family had time to eat breakfast together, their Dad casually asked if they had met "anyone" at school in whom they were interested.

Jennifer said, "I'm just too busy with my work load to think about boys, Dad. I mean, there are some good looking guys, and some kinda flirt with me..." She glanced at her brother.

"I've tried talk to some of the girls in my classes, but they don't show much interest," Jackson stated. "I think that most of the socializing happens at parties in college, and I have no interest in partying. Don't worry, Dad. I'm not gay."

"Me either!" Jennifer laughed. "You know how picky I am. I am waiting for someone like you, Dad, or someone at least as good looking as Jackie!"

Their mother laughed. "Well, you can give up on that. You're setting your sights too high!"

That night the twins were gone to the movies. Shana and Tom were watching TV. Shana remarked, "I'm worried about the twins, especially Jennifer. She's come out of her shell a lot in the last few months, but a girl like her should be dating. You know that boys are interested in her. What is she doing to discourage them? And why?"

"I've wondered the same thing, Honey. I doubt there are many girls that are as pretty and... er...hot, as she is, in that whole school. I've even wondered if she's into boys, but she's always remarking that some guy on TV is good-looking, so I don't think that's it. There are boys at church, good boys, who have shown interest. I don't get it. She's never had a date, has she?"

"Well, she went with that Grover Clark to the Valentine's thing at church, but she didn't want to - besides, he's gawky and pimple-faced and awkward. Jackson has not been on many dates, either - and look at him. He's so HOT!" she grinned.

"I know you like thinking about him, Darling. It's okay. I'm glad our marriage is strong enough to allow us to fantasize," he said as he leaned over to kiss her.

Shana whispered, "Feeling frisky, Tom? I am..."

*****

On Sunday afternoon, Tom and Shana went to visit some friends about 50 miles away. They intended to stay and attend night services at their friends' church that evening. That left Jennifer and Jackson alone for the entire afternoon and evening.

The twins agreed that they would finish their homework in their separate bedrooms, so as not to be distracted. Even though both of them were eager for each other, school work had to come first. They both had work that was due the next day. Jackson had to finish some reading and Jennifer had to finish her Calculus homework and write an essay.

At about 2:00 PM, she finished the last of her Calculus homework. She always saved that for last. She thought of it as "dessert" because she enjoyed it so much. She took a quick shower, pulled on a pair of black panties, and a tee shirt that was cut off so short that the bottoms of her tits showed. She knew that it drove her brother wild, and that was exactly why she wore it.

She opened Jackson's door and, without revealing her body to her brother, stuck her head in to see if he was through studying. "I'm all through with homework, but I can read if you're not through," she said.

"I lack about 20 pages. I can stop and read it later," he said.

"No. No way. We're not going to do that. We have to stay disciplined. You finish and I'll be in my room. I may read or take a short nap," she said. "I am ready for you," she whispered sexily.

Jackson smiled. "How am I going to be able to concentrate now? Why are you hiding behind that door?"

"All in due time, Big Brother!"

Half an hour later Jackson finished his reading and rechecked his notes. He quickly took a shower and brushed his teeth, knowing that his sister loved for him to be clean and fresh. He entered her room, wearing boxer briefs, his cock half-hard.

Jennifer had fallen asleep, but she had no covers over her. She was sheer perfection, Jackson thought for the millionth time as his cock lurched and hardened. Those tiny black panties! He knew he would soon peel them off of her. That cut off tee shirt! Those tits! If anything, the cut off tee, showing the bottoms of her generous, perfectly round breasts nearly to the nipples, made them look better than ever. And, best of all, in Jackson's opinion, was her insanely beautiful face and hair. Had there ever been a more beautiful girl in history? Not in Jackson's opinion.

He sat gently on her bed and leaned to kiss her cheek. She smiled, but didn't open her eyes. Jackson kissed her ear, then inserted his tongue. Jennifer opened her eyes and giggled, "That just tickles TOO MUCH!... I love it though!" she said as she pulled him to her and they began to tongue kiss, taking turns sucking each other's tongues as they allowed their hands to roam over each other's bodies.

Jackson lifted the cut-off tee upward and began to lick and suck at his sister's magnificent orbs, eliciting groans of pleasure from his sister. He placed a hand between her legs and discovered that her flimsy panties were already soaking wet. He pulled at the elastic and, sitting up, peeled them off of her. Unable to wait any longer, he crawled between her legs and began kissing and licking her wet pussy. She was SO WET.

"Yessss! That feels so good, Jackie. Lick it. Go slow," she begged.

Jackson tongue fucked her sloppy pussy, then laved her swollen clit. He looked at her face as she began squeezing her breasts, her mouth open in passion. She was watching him as he began to gently suckle her clit.

"Ohhhhhhhhh, you're so good at that!" she squealed. "I have been thinking about this all day!"

It was then that Jackson noticed her long-handled hairbrush laying on the bed, not 2 feet from where he was eating his sister's pussy. He stopped, reached for it and, smiling, said, "What is the meaning of this, young lady? Could you not wait on me?"

Jennifer giggled. "I am sorry. I promise I was thinking about you when I did it."

"You got off?"

"Well... yeah. I did. Sowwy!" she said in a little girl voice.

"This calls for punishment!" he said, sternly. "Assume the position!"

"What?" she laughed.

"All fours! Now!"

Jennifer had no idea what her brother had in mind, but she was quite willing to play along with his games. She pulled her tee shirt over her head and threw it in the floor, then got on all fours, her naked body on display for her brother. She did love being naked with him!

Jackson kissed her pussy from behind as he began to insert one finger, then two, into her dripping cunt. He could see that her juices were running down the insides of her thighs. He took the hairbrush and smacked one of her butt-cheeks, then the other one.

Jennifer smiled as she looked around at him. "I've been a really bad girl, haven't I? I deserve a spanking!"

At this, Jackson popped her ass a bit harder. It made a satisfying smacking sound, and stung a bit.

"Ow!" she said, even though it barely hurt. "Don't you dare bruise my butt!"

Jackson popped her other ass-cheek, harder than he had the other, his fingers still inside his sister's drooling pussy.

"Jackson!" she cried.

"You've been bad, Jen. You have to be spanked."

"Use your hand, then. That thing will leave marks!" she chastised him.

Jackson had other ideas. He saw his sister's inviting nether ring right in his face. Over the last few weeks, he had taken a few occasions to kiss and tongue her ass, and as she got used to it, had begun to relish it. Keeping his fingers inside her, he leaned forward and inserted his tongue into her asshole as far as he could.

"Ohhh," she murmured. "That feels good, Jackie." She was a bit embarrassed about this whole thing, but if he wanted to do it, she would let him. Besides, it did feel good - very different, but good.

Jackson removed his dripping fingers from her pussy and, spreading her ass-cheeks with both hands, attempted to insert his tongue even deeper into her ass. She moaned and wriggled her ass back at him. Jackson, experimentally, inserted one of his wet fingers into her ass. He had never pushed farther than one digit, but her asshole was so wet with his saliva and his finger was so slick with her pussy juices, that he pushed his index finger halfway inside her.

"Be careful," she moaned. "I don't know about this."

"Does it hurt?" he asked.

"No. It's just...weird feeling," she gasped as he rotated his finger a bit.

"Tell me if it hurts," he said as he pushed a bit deeper, very slowly. "Now?"

"No."

Jackson took his other hand and began playing with her pussy, stroking her clit and inserting it into her pussy. Then he pushed his finger deeper into his sister's clenching asshole.

"Am I hurting you?" he asked. His cock was as hard as a hoe handle; he took his hand away from her pussy long enough to push his boxer briefs down and off of his body, freeing his wet, swollen member. Jennifer saw it and a rush of pure lust pulsed through her body.

"No. It doesn't hurt. Is your finger all the way in?"

Jackson pushed his finger as deep as it would go and twisted it. "It is now." He could feel his sister's asshole clenching his finger and wondered how long he could last with his cock in her sweet ass. Seconds, he thought.

"If feels... ok." She managed. "I like it...if you do."

Jackson reached for the hairbrush and began to stroke it through her wet cuntal furrow and across her clit, as he kept his finger deeply embedded in her asshole.

"Fuck, Jackie! That feels so good!" she moaned. She longed for his cock, but she loved his experiments and she wasn't going to rush him. Still, she was imagining how good it was going to feel when he finally fed his thick cudgel into her needy cunt. She knew she would go wild on it, as she always did!

Jackson took the end of the long, smooth handle and began to feed it carefully into her pussy. "This okay?" he asked.

"Fucckkkkkkkkkkk! Yesssss!" she groaned as she rotated her sexy young hips, accepting the hair brush handle into her greedy pussy as her brother kept his finger buried to the hilt in her asshole.

Jackson pulled his finger part way out of her asshole as he slowly pushed more of the hairbrush handle into her pussy.

"Put your finger back," she whispered. "I like it."

Jackson pushed his finger back, to the hilt, in her ass and wiggled it. Then he pushed even more of the hairbrush handle into her slobbering pussy. Her juices were coating the handle, running onto his fingers, and down her thighs onto the bed. He rotated the hairbrush handle, slowly inserting it ever farther into her depths. The handle, itself, was 8 inches long, almost exactly the length of his cock, but only about a third as thick. He soon had it fully inserted inside her. He wished he had something even longer to push inside her. His cock was leaking pre-cum. He could feel it running down his length and into his pubic hair. He was throbbing with need.

"It's all the way in," he said.

"Fuck me!" she cried.

Jackson began to slowly move the hairbrush handle in and out of her slick pussy. At the same time, he backed his finger about two inches out of her asshole and pushed it gently back in, then began to repeat this as he continued to fuck her pussy with the hairbrush handle. He could tell by her expression, how her body was moving, and her gasps and moans that his sister was on the verge of an orgasm.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" she moaned. "Cummmmmmmmm!"

As her orgasm washed over her, Jackson could feel her asshole clench and push his finger outward. As it did so, she reached around, grasped his hand and pushed his finger back inside her. She suddenly rose up on her knees, as her pussy forced the hair brush handle out, rotating her hips around his finger, which was deep embedded in her anal sphincter. She kept her hand on Jackson's hand, to make sure that he didn't withdraw his finger from her, again. She panted and moaned as she ground herself onto his finger.

Suddenly she stopped and, pulling his hand away from her, collapsed on the bed, her chest and body heaving, gasping for breath. "Ohhhhhhh Jackie!" she gasped. "Fuck!"

Jackson laughed at her. "What? What just happened, Jen?" he asked as he lay down and looked in his sister's face. "Did you have an orgasm?" he grinned.

"Fuck, Jackson... FUCK!" she moaned.

"I take it that you enjoyed it?" he teased.

She nodded. "Fuck, Jackson! FUCK!"

"What?" he laughed.

"That was... fuck! It was good!"

"I guess you'll want to take a nap now and I'll have to go take care of myself... like you did with Mr. Hairbrush earlier," he quipped.

Jennifer got on all fours. "Lay down, Baby," she whispered.

Jackson lay down, spreading his legs for his sister. She was going to suck his cock, he knew. He also knew that, after the experience they had just shared, he was not going to last long. He knew now, from experience, that it was best that he go ahead and cum. He could recover in a short time. That was better than fighting against it. He may as well lay back and enjoy it. His sister loved to give him oral and didn't mind the taste of his cum. The only caveat was that he was to warn her when he was about to cum.

Jennifer knelt between his legs, her amazing breasts seemingly on display for her brother. She grasped his cock as she licked around the head, tasting his pre-cum. She loved that taste and savored it as she luxuriously lapped at her brother's thick cock, washing it all over with her saliva. She bowed her head deeper to lick and suck at his balls. Turning her head slightly sideways, she sucked between his balls as she stroked his slick cock, very slowly, with one hand.

She stopped for a moment, looking in his eyes. "I love you, Jackson. I want you to cum in my mouth. I love your cum," she whispered.

"Suck it, Little Sister. Suck your Big Brother's cock!" he moaned, as she took the head into her gloriously wet mouth. Fuck, she was so sexy when she did that!

Jennifer leaned over, determined to take as much of her beloved brother into her mouth as was physically possible. She longed for the day when she could take him down her throat. She opened her mouth as wide as possible and forced herself to take his cock into her mouth until she felt herself gag. Her brother was so fucking HUNG! There was still a frustrating two inches or more that she simply could not get in her mouth! She wanted it all! She wanted to devour him, to swallow his tree trunk of a cock and lick his horse-size balls while she did it!

"Gonna cum!" he shouted.

Jennifer reluctantly backed her mouth off of him and aimed his cock at the roof of her mouth. A huge, warm, gush of her brother's cum blasted in her mouth and she gasped and backed off a bit more. This was followed by great ropes of his cum. She knew, from the force, that they would have leapt at least 4 feet into the air if she had allowed it. She loved watching him cum, but she loved taking it in her mouth even more. She rarely could take his whole load, at least not when he had a big one saved up like this one - it had been 3 days, which was a long time for them these days. He continued to blast into her mouth as he gasped and moaned and groaned. She managed to swallow, something she had taught herself to do. This made it more possible to take more of his delicious semen into her mouth. She hated to waste any of it. She loved to prove to herself - and especially to him - that she was woman enough to take his entire load into her mouth. She swallowed again, and managed to keep her mouth locked on her brother's deflating cock, sucking the remaining cum from his meatus. She opened her mouth, revealing a mouthful of his cum, then swallowed it. She opened her mouth to show her brother that she had swallowed every drop, then inserted her tongue into his meatus, gently squeezing his cock to get the last drop of his delicious man-seed.

Jackson lay back, groaning. "You're incredible, Jen. Go fix me a sammich."

Jennifer giggled. "Fuck you. I'll eat your cum and fuck you all day, but you fix your own sammich."

Jackson looked at his watch. 4:00 P.M. "I am hungry, seriously. I'm going to grab a snack, see what the football score is, then I'll be ready to... do whatever you want," he said.

Jennifer lay on top of him, kissing his lips. "Was it good?" she asked.

"Was what good?" he teased.

"I just swallowed two gallons of your jizz. And now all you can do is think about eating."

Jackson kissed her lips. "I love you, Jennifer. You're the best. In the world."

"How do you know?" she smiled as she stroked his hair.

"I just can't imagine how anyone can be better," he replied.

"I was thinking about what Mom and Dad were saying - about how we never date anyone. I am afraid they're going to get suspicious. I mean, we spend all our time together - and I want to, but to them it might look weird. You know?"

"So what do you propose? Lie to them? Tell them we are dating?"

"No!" she said. "Maybe we should date. Let them see that we are dating. Nothing, you know... serious... just for appearances."

"I don't have any interest in other girls."

"Oh shut up!" she laughed. "You're always talking about how pretty so-and-so is."

"Well, yeah. But I don't feel affection - love - for them. Not like I do you."

"I understand that. I'm the same way, but..."

"So what if you go out with some boy and he gets you sexually excited. Forget love for a second - it's just physical. You're on birth control and you're turned on. Are you going to fuck him? Blow him? Let him suck your tits?" Jackson asked.

"You know I don't believe in pre-marital sex," she laughed.

His sister made such a ridiculous expression that Jackson had to laugh. "I wish we could marry," he said, suddenly serious.

"Well, we can't, and the sooner we realize that we cannot live our lives together, the healthier we will be," she said. Seeing the hurt in his eyes she said, "I'm not saying we can't... you know... do this... but, in my opinion, we need to start trying to look, I don't know, normal?"

"I've got to think about this," he said, as he got up and slipped his boxer briefs back on. "I'm going to make a sandwich. I will make you one, if you want."

"Sure. We have some ham left over. Just ham and some tomato and a bit of mustard. That's nice of you!" she smiled. "I will be down in a jiff."

The twins ate their sandwiches and watched a bit of the football game. Jennifer then lay her head in Jackson's lap as he sat on the couch. He still wore only his boxer briefs. She was clad in her same, black panties, but had put on a regular tee shirt. Still, her unfettered breasts were obvious. His sister's sexy body always aroused him and, even though she had taken every drop of cum in his body less than an hour earlier, he was beginning to be aroused once again. He knew she expected more. He was going to give it to her. They still had at least 3 or 4 hours before their parents were expected home. Jackson, who was very good with technology, could track exactly where both of his parents' (and his sister's) phones were by consulting an app on his phone. Just to make sure, he consulted it, and found that both his parents' phones were some 45 miles away.