The Lancaster Twins Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jennifer always wanted, if possible, to shower before sex. She had always been fastidious about cleanliness. Jackson certainly knew that the fresher, the better. Without comment, he got up and went upstairs, knowing his sister would hear the shower running and would take that as a signal. Being twins, they had grown up picking up on each other's habits and signals. Many times they could tell each other something without using words.

Jackson heard Jennifer come into the bathroom and turn the sink water on as he was finishing his shower. As he was getting out, he noted that she was washing her beloved hair brush. Seeing him, she winked and sensuously licked the hairbrush handle and inserted it into her mouth.

"You are cheating on me with that thing," Jackson commented as he began to dry off.

"That thing is one of the main reasons you get what you get, Big Brother!" she giggled. "He took my virginity. He paved the way for your big bull cock!" She nodded at her brother's thick phallus, which was hanging, seemingly, halfway to his knees. "He boldly went where no man had gone before!" she said, in her best William Shatner voice.

Jackson laughed. His sister could be a comedienne, he reflected. She was certainly way funnier than that gag-a-maggot, boyish, Ellen. Yuck!

Jennifer lay the hairbrush on the counter and got in the shower. Jackson grabbed the hairbrush and went to her room to await her.

Jennifer entered the room, totally naked. Jackson noted that her nipples were hard - she was excited. His sister loved to fuck him. She loved it all. There was nothing he had done that she did not eagerly welcome. She got on top of him, immediately thrusting her breasts at his face. He sucked her hard nipples, biting them the way he knew she had learned to like, and immediately licking them to ease the slight pain the biting had caused. He knew that she loved the way that pain, then pleasure, felt. He sometimes gnawed on her tits so much that they were sore the next day.

Jennifer sat up, moved back, and sat on his now fully-hard, cock. She wriggled her hips, rubbing her wet pussy against his penis. "Ummmm, guess what I'm gonna do," she said as she held an imaginary phone to her face. "My brother and I are going to FUCK! He's going to take his HUGE, LONG, THICK brotherly cock and shove it up my wet CUNT until we both cum! How does that sound?"

At this, Jackson reached down and angled his cock, feeding it inside his sister's slick and ready pussy. "Ohhhhhhhh, Jackie! Fuck it's so goooood! It's always SO GOOD!" she whispered as she kissed his face and then tongue-fucked his mouth with her tongue. "Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh Jackie!" she groaned as she fucked her pussy up and down on his engorged cock.

She knew that he was not nearly as likely to cum as he would have been earlier. This was their plan and it was working to perfection. In order to fully enjoy the experience, she needed to be able to move - to really get into it. If he were "fully-loaded", this was impossible. As soon as she began to undulate her incredibly sexy body on him, he would lose his load. Now, however, she could fuck him with reckless abandon. His role was to just hang on for the ride. And ride him, she did. Her hips gyrated in a circular motion as she fucked up and down on his incredibly thick young cock. Her tight pussy milked at his cock as she rode him. His tumescent pole was so deliciously steel-hard as she bucked and grinded on it. Her breasts were swollen with lust as he stroked and massaged them, tweaking the nipples, eliciting groans of pleasure from her.

She got up on the balls of her feet and began to slide up and down on his cock. She came up just high enough for the head to remain inside her, then violently slammed back down on his rod, feeling it hit her cervix, as she rotated her hips. She loved the slight pain this caused, knowing that it meant that she had as much of his incredibly huge cock inside her as she possibly could.

She looked in his eyes, her own face a mask of lust. "This is so fucking good, Jackie! I'm gonna cum and cum and cum! I love fucking you!" Suddenly her orgasm seized her and she trembled all over. Her feet cramped and she grasped at them. "Feet cramping!" she cried, as her orgasm continued to engulf her. She fell off of her brother, onto her side, one hand grasping a foot, the other reaching to frig her clit. "Cummming!" she screamed. "Oh my foot!" she laughed as she tried to pull her toes back to ease the cramping. "Jackie, make it stop!"

Jackson took her cramping foot into his hand and pushed her toes back. He had had enough foot cramps himself to know how to ease them. He was amazed that his sister had an orgasm so intense that her feet cramped.

After the pain eased she groaned, "Well that's a first. Wow. See what you do to me?"

"Let's do it again," he suggested. "I dare you."

Jennifer looked at him sarcastically. "You don't have to dare me to fuck you," she said as she mounted him again, sliding his cock easily to the hilt into her eager pussy. "I haven't had nearly enough yet," she whispered as she kissed his face.

Unbeknownst to Jennifer, Jackson had her hairbrush within his reach, under the covers. He reached for it and brought it between her ass-cheeks, beginning to prod her asshole with the end of it.

"Oh, no, Big Brother. That thing's not going in there without lubrication," she said.

"What do you suggest? You got anything?" he asked.

"Hand me my phone," she said. She rolled off of him and sat on the edge of the bed. "I'm googling," she explained. "Ah, here it is... it says that coconut oil is the best thing, but that olive oil will work, or real butter. It says not use baby oil."

Jackson jumped up and ran downstairs. He returned 5 minutes later with a huge bottle of olive oil. "I better get some towels," he said, as he headed to the bathroom.

When he returned, Jennifer was on all fours. She was smiling and waggling her ass, sexily. Jackson handed her the towels and she placed them underneath her. He took the bottle of olive oil and poured some directly on her asshole, then began to smear it wetly. Unable to help himself, he leaned forward, and pushed his tongue as deep inside his sister's anal sphincter as he could.

"That feels good!" she moaned. "Get it real slick. Put your finger in there." She had lost all embarrassment. She was eager for this new experience. She knew that her brother would make it good for both of them.

Jackson rubbed some of the olive oil on his finger and slowly, gently, inserted it into her asshole. He pushed forward slowly, then withdrew and pushed again. After a few minutes, his finger was as deep inside her as it would go. He leaned forward and licked her swollen clit, eliciting a groan of pleasure from his sister. He noted that her pussy juices and the olive oil were commingling as they ran down her thighs and onto the towels.

He then pulled his finger out of her asshole and, taking her hairbrush, smeared olive oil up and down the handle. He then took the bottle and poured a small amount directly into her gaping asshole, smearing it inside with his finger. He then placed the end of the hairbrush handle on her anus and began to apply pressure, very gently.

"Oh, Jackson, please be careful and go slow. Please don't hurt me," she pleaded.

"I will not hurt you. All you have to do is say the word, and I will stop. Okay?"

She nodded. "Go ahead. I'm just a little nervous."

Jackson pushed until the very end of the hairbrush handle popped into her ass. The handle was somewhat flat, but all the edges were smooth and curved. He pushed again, very slowly, but noticed that there was almost no resistance. His sister's asshole was very well-lubricated.

"This feels so weird!" she groaned. "It doesn't hurt, though."

He pushed again and the handle glided quite easily a couple of inches. His cock was throbbing as he wished that it was where this hairbrush handle was. He pushed steadily and the handle continued to glide with little resistance.

"I feel like a baseball bat is in there!" she groaned. "How much more?"

"3 inches, more or less. Over half is in there," he replied.

"I can't take it all. I'm sorry. Just a tiny bit more?"

Jackson pushed tentatively and another half inch of the handle went inside her.

"Stop. No more. Take it out," she groaned.

Jackson quickly pulled the handle out of his sister's ass. "Are you okay? he asked.

"Yes. Lay down, please."

Jackson lay down again and his sister swiftly moved to sit on his cock. It easily slipped back inside her. She lay down on him, pressing her breasts against his chest, kissing his mouth,

"I love fucking you. Did I ever tell you?" she gasped.

Their ass-play had brought Jackson nearly to the point of orgasm again. Her pussy felt so incredibly warm and tight on him. He wanted to fill her up with his cum. He began to thrust his hips up to meet her as she rode his cock.

"This is so good, Jennifer. It always is. Do you want me on top?"

"I thought you wanted to put Mr. Hairbrush... you know?"

He had assumed that his sister had had enough of that for today. He smiled and reached for the hairbrush. His sister stopped long enough to grab the olive oil. As he held the hairbrush, she smeared a coat of olive oil on it.

She looked at her brother's face. "Double penetration, Jackson? Did you ever imagine that?"

She pushed her ass upwards as he fitted the end of the hairbrush handle between her ass-cheeks. He pushed just hard enough to get the end to pop inside her.

"You okay, Jen?" he asked as he leaned forward to suck one of her rock-hard nipples.

"Yes," she gasped. "Push it in."

Jackson could feel the hairbrush handle as he began to push it into his sister's asshole. There was but a small amount of tissue between his cock and the handle. His sister was capable, he imagined, of double penetration from two men at once. This thought almost made him cum. He didn't want his sister to be with anyone but him, but the very thought of her sexual capabilities blew his mind - and nearly made him blow his wad.

"Push more in," she whispered. She was totally still, her eyes unfocused. She was holding herself away from his body; her breasts were hanging like young fruits, her nipples distended and swollen with lust. "I'm going to cum," she gasped.

Jackson knew that he had about half of the 8 inch brush handle inside his sister, but she had positioned herself to hold the entire length of his cock inside her spasming pussy. He could feel her cuntal tunnel grasping, clasping at his cock. Her mouth was hanging open and she was grunting like an animal.

"More," she moaned. He pushed the brush handle deeper inside her - no more than an inch of it was left outside. Her body shuddered and shook. "Cummmmming!" she moaned. He was holding the hairbrush gingerly and, as her orgasm hit her, her body pushed it out of her. It fell to the bed, then to the floor, as he held onto his gyrating, spasming sister.

He could not hold back any longer. He felt long, hot geysers of his sperm jet out into his sister's clasping cunt. "Ohhhhhhhhhh, baby!" he groaned. "I love you, Jen!" He felt transported to another dimension. So many things shot through his mind as he emptied himself into the gorgeous, warm, willing creature that was his sister - everything was right with the world. Surely no drug could ever equal this experience.

Both twins collapsed to the bed. They held each other for what seemed like an hour before they had the energy to clean up the mess they had made.

*****

Jackson and Jennifer warmed up some leftovers for supper. Their parents wouldn't be back until at least 9 PM. They sat down in the living room to watch TV as they ate.

"I feel like I've been beaten up and left for dead," Jennifer remarked.

"I think you got the worst of that experience," Jackson grinned, "But you seemed to enjoy it!"

"I have to be honest. I don't want to do that often. And forget about sticking your thing in there. You'll tear me apart."

"I'm with you. I never thought I would even want that, but everything about you just turns me on!"

"Do you really want to do that? Or is it just something you are curious about?" she asked.

"I am pretty ambivalent about it, really," he said. "If you ever want to, I would be glad to try. But if you don't want to, I'm good not to ever do it. Besides, the other stuff is perfect. Right?"

"Yes. I love it. Did you ever think we would, A, do anything sexual with each other and, B, be able to sit around and discuss it so casually?"

"A - no. Never in my wildest dreams did I ever think we would do anything sexual. Just a few months ago, seeing you in your bra or a glimpse of your panties was enough to make my day!" he laughed. "Actually, I still enjoy that. I seriously think you're the sexiest girl on earth."

"You're so sweet, Jackie! That brings us back to what Mom and Dad were talking about, though. We are so close, and we've always said that it's just a 'twin thing', but I think that people are beginning to wonder about us. We absolutely cannot let Mom and Dad get suspicious. Agree?"

"So what do you propose? Stay away from each other?" he asked as he picked up her glass and went to the kitchen to get them both another glass of iced tea.

"You're not gonna like it," she warned as he returned.

"What?" he asked, suspiciously.

"I think we need to date. There. I said it."

"Just for appearances? Just to keep Dad and Mom off the trail?" he asked, incredulously.

"Everybody we know wonders why we aren't dating. Especially me. You've been on several dates. I never really have even had a true date. Even I think that's weird," she explained.

"So, let's say we do that...when it comes to the part of the date when your date expects a kiss...or more, what will happen?" he challenged.

"Look, I'm just going to be honest. I don't want to ever stop THIS, but I want to be 'normal'," she said.

Jackson swallowed and looked at his sister with a hurt look on his face. "So are you saying that you want REAL dates - not just dates to keep people from being suspicious or...whatever?"

Jennifer nodded. A tear made its way down the side of her nose. She angrily wiped it away. "I knew this would hurt you. I'm so sorry. I love you more than anybody, but there is no future in us trying..." She searched for words. "...in trying to be exclusive. Does that make sense? Believe me, Jackson, I don't want to stop...everything we do, but...please don't be mad!"

"This is just like you, Jen," he said, feigning anger. "You always, always, always have to use good sense. I know you're right. I do...but I'm going to be so jealous."

"Well it hasn't happened yet, but I want to be able to agree to going on a date instead of having to feel like I can't. Does that make sense?"

"Yes. It does. Are you going to fuck him?"

"Oh, Jackie," she groaned. "Three months ago I would have not even considered having pre-marital sex. What has changed? Tell me."

"You found out you like it. And now you think you may get in a situation where you want to fuck somebody and you don't want to say 'no' just because you're saving it for me. Am I right?"

"More or less," she admitted. "I mean I can't always save it for you. I do intend to get married one day. I wish it could be you, but it can't be, so let's not fantasize about that. Okay?"

"I can't stand thinking about you giving someone else what you give me," he said. "It's just so..."

"It will never be the same as with you. We both lost our innocence to each other. We are TWINS. There is no way that anyone will ever be a part of me like you are, Jackie. And, as wrong as we both know it is, I don't ever want to stop... what we're doing. Do you?"

"No. Of course not. You know I used to look at porn sometimes? Since we started this, I have not even had the urge. How could anything compare to what we do?" he asked.

"It can't. It never will! I just want us to be as normal as we can be...," she said. "Except that we will continue to engage in incest as often as possible!"

Jackson regarded her. "I can't believe what I'm hearing you say. You're acting like a slut. I thought what we had was special," he whined.

"It is! And don't call me a slut! I've never done anything with anyone but YOU. You know we can't always be exclusive."

"I see how it is. You've had sex and you obviously like it, so you want to experiment with other guys. And you want me to be okay with it and be ready to take up the slack!" he said, angrily.

"That is so wrong!" she cried, tears streaming down her face. "How can you be so mean? If you feel this way about it, maybe we should just stop doing it. It's wrong, anyway, and we're just rationalizing. I just wanted us to at least pretend to be normal, because we certainly AREN'T! We're perverts. Incest is wrong. It's sinful. That's why it's so good."

Jennifer got up and started up the stairs.

"Go ahead," Jackson yelled. "We are DONE. You can just go fuck anyone you want now!"

Jennifer, already crying, began to sob. She went into her room and locked both doors. Jackson would come and try to apologize later, but the damage had been done. She would not open the door to him.

*****

A week later, Jennifer was preparing for her first real date. Her parents were both relieved and excited for her. She was going to a movie with Josh, a boy with whom she and Jackson had graduated high school. He was an honor student and attended their church sporadically. He and Jackson were acquaintances, but not close friends. Josh had asked Jennifer out several times, so was very surprised when she called him one night. Before the end of the conversation, he had asked her out again, and she had assented.

Jackson was hurting. He felt as though his sister was going out with Josh just to spite him. He couldn't bear to think of her with another boy. Even the thought of them enjoying a movie, or holding hands, hurt him to the very core. He recognized that he was jealous. He wanted his beautiful, wonderful sister all to himself. He was in love with her and wanted to spend his life with her. He didn't want to think about her reasoning. He didn't want to share her.

Josh came to the door when he arrived to pick Jennifer up. Shana invited him in. Josh was a little taller than Jennifer and had been the best basketball player on the team his Senior year. Jennifer, in most games, had been the best player on the girls' team, so they had that in common. He was slender, had blonde hair and blue eyes, and a very handsome face. Jackson stayed in his room until he left.

Jennifer wore a blue, V-neck sheath dress, with a pattern of yellow and red flowers. It was not cut low enough to show but the very tiniest hint of cleavage, but was tight enough to show that she was well-endowed. It was short-sleeved and came to about 6 inches above her knees. She wore a yellow belt that showed off her slender waist. She wore low heels, which accentuated her shapely, tanned legs. She wore small, gold hoop earrings. Her mother told her that she looked elegant.

During the movie, Josh reached and clasped Jennifer's hand. Though she was not used to being on dates, she had expected this, although it made her somewhat nervous. Still, his hand was strong and it felt very pleasant to have her smaller hand inside his. She couldn't help but think that Jackson's hands were even stronger, from all the farm work he had done. She told herself to keep Jackson out of her thoughts. She was giving her time to Josh right now. He had paid for the movie. She owed it to him not to be thinking about her twin brother while they were on their date. Besides, Jackson was angry with her - without cause, she thought. It hurt her deeply that her brother had given her the cold shoulder for a week now. She felt as if her heart was broken. She was so engrossed in her thoughts of Jackson that she soon lost the thread of the movie. She hoped that Josh didn't want to discuss it later. She knew almost nothing about what was going on.