The Lancaster Twins Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Watch the show," he croaked, motioning for her to turn back over. She did so and pushed her ass onto his swollen cock. She didn't care that he knew she was doing it on purpose. If she couldn't have him inside her - and she certainly could not! - She intended to at least feel of him as best she could with her ass. She wriggled her butt, as if to remove all doubt that she knew what she was doing. But two could play that game. He pushed himself forward so that his pajama-clad cock was lodged between her ass-cheeks.

Jennifer's body was aching for sex - or at least something sexual, even if it weren't intercourse. She hadn't counted on getting this turned on by her father. She had surreptitiously touched between her legs and discovered that her panties were soaked nearly to the waist-band. Her nipples were swollen and raging with need. She needed - FUCKING WANTED - him to do something! Couldn't he at least touch her breasts? What would be so wrong with that? What would be wrong with him tweaking her nipples or even kissing her breasts? That WAS wrong, she knew, but there were things that were a lot worse. She longed for him to touch them, squeeze them - just to gaze at them like he had been doing a few moments before. Yes, more of that would make her even hotter. She needed him to look at her, feast his eyes on her, tell her, even without words, that she was sexy and desirable. If only she knew for sure that he desired her! Maybe that would take the edge off of this incredible need that she felt at that moment.

Suddenly she sat up on the edge of the couch. "It is too hot in here, Daddy. That fire is making me so hot!" She realized her double entendre, and stifled a giggle.

"Well, you could take those leggings off... but I'm not sure that you can go further than that," he muttered. "You could go outside for a minute. That would do it," he teased.

"You like my leggings?" she asked. "This is the first time I've worn them." She saw no need to tell him that she had worn them for Jackson and that he had loved her long legs, clad in the warm, soft, leggings, wrapped around him as he fucked her wanton pussy, as she eagerly gave herself to their incestuous mating.

Tom did indeed like her leggings. He couldn't explain why thigh high leggings had always been such a turn on to him, but they were. Shana had several pairs of them, but he was unaware that she had helped Jennifer pick these out. "I love them, baby. You look really good in them, too," he said, imagining her long legs clad in those leggings wrapping around his body.

"Aren't you hot?" she asked as she unbuttoned the top button of his pajama top.

"I kinda am. The fire will die down before long and it won't be so hot," he assured her as she unbuttoned another button of his pajamas. Her nightie was so low cut that he could clearly see her entire breasts, almost to the nipple, as she leaned over him. They hung there like young, fresh fruits. Tom was almost sure that his daughter knew that he was looking and would not object if he touched them. He was dying to at least grasp them, heft them, and hold them.

Jennifer had his pajama top totally unbuttoned. "Your chest is so muscular, Daddy," she gushed. "I always like it when you go without a shirt. I bet Mom does, too!" she laughed.

"My parents didn't think it was proper for men to go without a shirt," he told her. "Of course they didn't think women should wear shorts, especially in public. Anyway, I guess that's why I hardly ever go without a shirt."

Jennifer played with his chest, wondering if his lack of chest hair was because of his Native American heritage. She had read that some tribes had very little body hair. "Does Mom like your body?" she asked, unashamed to broach such a personal topic. After all, she was practically displaying her entire body to him and they both knew he had a raging erection. Why not ask intimate questions?

"Well, I suppose she does," he replied, knowing full-well that Shana was still very much turned on by his body and always had been. "But probably not as much as I like hers!"

"Yeah, Mom is built, isn't she? And she never seems to age. I hope I look half that good when I get her age," she commented.

Tom gazed at her breasts as she continued to run her hands over his chest and tummy. "I don't think you have to worry, honey," he whispered. He raised up enough to take his pajama top off and threw it in the floor. If his daughter wanted to see him shirtless, let her. She was certainly showing herself off. He felt he owed her.

Jennifer smiled as he lay back on the couch. "I'm a great mind to do that, too..." she whispered, "But I don't guess that would be proper." She looked in his face, knowing that this was a crucial moment. Was he strong enough to deny her? She knew she had no willpower. She would give him anything he wanted. She was sure that her father would not 'go all the way with her', but even that was not off the table at this time. It was up to him. She had always trusted him and she was putting this situation totally in his control. Her body desired him - she had always desired him since she even knew what a sexual urge was. It was totally different from her lust for her brother, she reasoned. She was so close to her twin brother that having sex with him was almost like masturbating - they were like one entity - but she wondered how she was going to tell, or if she would tell Jackson about this.

Jackson. How could she tell him about this? She had promised him. It would be different if it were anyone else. She could tell Jackson. But this was their Dad! Jennifer didn't want Jackson to think less of their father. She could admit her own slutty behavior, she reasoned, but she didn't want Jackson to realize their father's weakness for her. She knew, in her heart, that her father could not turn her down. She could seduce him; of that she had no doubt. She wanted him, too. She really did want him. She wanted to fuck him and do everything that she did with Jackson, even though she knew she loved only Jackson in that special, romantic way. She was in love with Jackson. Could she fuck their father and then face him? Could she lie to him?

Tom knew what he should do, but his natural instincts as a man were overriding his paternal instincts. "You said you were too hot, Jenny. If it will make you comfortable, go ahead," he croaked, hating his own weakness.

Jennifer fingered the knot that held the nightie together. Untying the knot, by the mere pull of a string, would open the entire front of the garment. Jennifer leaned toward her father and took his hand. He thought at first that she was going to place his hand on her breast, but she brought it to the cord, instead. She put the cord into Tom's hand. He knew that a simple tug would reveal his daughter's body to his lecherous gaze. She was letting him - or forcing him to - make the decision.

He grasped the tie in his fingers and looked in her face. She smiled sexily. She wanted this. He pulled the cord and her nightie fell open. She subtly shifted position so that the sheer material fell off of her breasts, revealing her unfettered, bare breasts to her father's hungry gaze. Her nipples were as hard as they had ever been.

"Jenny," he whispered... He could find no words to say. The sight of his ripe, 18 year old daughter, was mesmerizing. There was only one reason that she had done what she had just done - because that's what she wanted to do. His will-power was gone. He would not think about consequences right now. All that mattered was what was happening right this minute. His incredibly gorgeous daughter was nearly naked, and she was showing herself to him. He was going to enjoy it. He would never forget it. He had never in his entire life seen such a gorgeous, sexy woman - and that included her mother, who had always been his standard for the perfect woman - until now. Surely there had never been a woman in the history of earth that was as purely sexy as this creature - his own daughter. She was perfect. Her breasts were perfectly round and had no sag, whatsoever. Her nipples reached toward the ceiling, eagerly begging for the attention that he longed to lavish on them.

Tom could think of no way to extricate himself from this situation and was unsure that he wanted a way out. He knew that fucking his daughter, or doing anything sexual with her, would lead to regret. He knew that his wife would forgive him. She might even like it, but he had always been a man of honor - a man of God. No, he was not perfect, but this was just beyond the pale. Yet, he felt powerless to control his over-whelming lust for this young goddess - his own flesh and blood - his beloved little girl.

Jennifer allowed the nightie to fall to her waist, then removed it completely. She was now clad only in sopping wet panties and the sexy thigh-high leggings. Her breasts ached to be held and caressed. She hefted them, looking full in Tom's face, showing them to him. She felt that she could almost orgasm from the way he was gazing at them. She knew that look - pure lust.

Jackson looked at her exactly the same way, she reflected. And she was in love with him. How could she do this? More than anything, at this moment, she longed to reveal her body to her father - and then allow him to do anything he wanted to her. She was confident that she could take his massive cock and that it would be deeply satisfying to do so. She was not likely to ever have sex with a man that was as well-endowed as her father. How could she pass up the chance to do so - plus the fact that she loved her father deeply and had been attracted to him all her life?

"Do you like them, Daddy" she whispered. "I know that men like boobs. Are mine okay?"

Tom swallowed. He wasn't sure he could even speak. He wondered if he could admit to Shana - ever - what was happening right now, even if it went no further. And how could it NOT go further? "They're perfect, Jen. You should not be showing them to me or... anyone. Nobody should ever see your body but your husband," he managed to say.

"I know that, Daddy, but ever since I started developing I've been wondering if you noticed - because I trust you and... I don't know. I just always wanted to know what you thought of them and I never could figure out how to ask! I know it sounds crazy..."

"I understand. I think that's normal. It's still not right, but it's normal to wonder... and rest assured, I am very proud of how you turned out! What would your mother say about this, though?"

"Can this be our secret, Daddy? Can this night be just our secret?"

Tom hated the thought of keeping secrets from Shana, but he couldn't imagine how he could tell her about this. This had crossed the line - already. He could, perhaps, tell her some half-truths, he supposed. After all, Shana had surely known from past experience that Jennifer would tease him. Shana was okay with that, and seemed to totally understand it - but it didn't give him license to do anything illicit with Jennifer.

"Okay, this will be our secret. I don't want to embarrass you to your mother."

Jennifer smiled. "I'm so glad. Do you want to see the rest?" she said as she stood.

Her long legs in the thigh-high leggings looked even longer. Tom could see that her tiny panties were wet. He knew that his daughter was very turned on, as he was, and that allowing her to remove her panties was not a good idea at all. He couldn't be responsible for what he might do if he were to see her naked pussy.

Tom sighed. "Leave the leggings on," he said, hating himself even as he said it.

To his surprise, Jennifer turned her back and began to sway. Then she started very slowly rolling the elastic waistband of the panties down. She swayed back and forth as she lowered the panties below her perfect, heart-shaped, ass. Then she lowered them to her knees and dropped them to the floor. She then stepped out of them and turned around slowly, her hand covering her pussy. She stepped closer to his face until she was only a foot or so away from him.

"You want to see?" she teased. She couldn't believe that she had mustered the courage to tease him in this way, but it was such a turn-on to slowly display her young body to him. "Spoiler alert - I'm shaved."

She uncovered her pussy, allowing Tom's eyes to feast on her bald pussy. He could see that she was wet and that her clit was very swollen. He was dying to taste her, to suck his little girl's swollen clit. He had felt lust before - overwhelming lust for his delectable young wife - but that was different. The overwhelming, all-powerful lust that he felt now was forbidden. Taboo. Yes, he had lusted for her before, but that was manageable. Even Shana had helped him manage it - and she had benefitted from it!

But the lust he felt now was uncontrollable. Jennifer had asked for this. He had hoped that something would happen to stop this from going this far, but now he knew what was about to happen. He would start by eating her ripe young cunt, then he would show her what sex was all about. She was probably a virgin, so he would go slowly. She needed to be fucked, and he was going to show her how it was done. He would make sure that it was a pleasant experience for her. He had not intended to do this, but it was too late now. She had made it clear what she wanted and he couldn't help himself.

Jennifer suddenly stepped back, just as Tom was contemplating reaching for her. She stood naked, except for the leggings. "Does Mom ever do a strip-tease for you, Daddy?"

Tom was visualizing what he and his daughter were about to do. Incest. Since they were going to actually do it, he intended to do it all. Oral sex. He might even teach her how to suck his cock. He would take her to the shower and wash her ripe young body so he could lick every delicious inch of her incomparable body. He would teach her how to fuck. If it took all night, he would impale her with his massive phallus. He would teach her everything he knew. He might even lick her asshole, something that he rarely even did with his wife. He wasn't going to deny himself - or her - anything. They would do it all - and once they started, why stop? They would fuck every time they were alone and, if the opportunity didn't present itself, he would take her to a hotel for a day of incestuous fucking and sucking - and they would continue to do this until he was too old to function sexually. He would even fuck her when her husband was away.

As he thought of these things, he didn't realize than Jennifer was talking to him at first. Then he had to replay what she had just said to him in order to think of how to answer. "Um... well... yes, she used to. She enjoyed it and, of course, so did I."

"I will do that for you anytime you want, Daddy, as long as it's our little secret!" she smiled. She turned her back and bent over to retrieve her panties, giving him a full view of her succulent, wet, young pussy from behind. She lingered and wiggled her bottom back and forth, making sure he got a good look. Then she picked up her nightie and walked to the stairs. She looked at her father, who was gazing at her like a starved animal. She paused, turning to once again reveal her lush teen body to his gaze. "Anytime you want, Daddy! Good night, sleep tight," she whispered sexily. She blew him a kiss and went up the stairs to her room.

Tom sighed and felt relief wash over him, as if he had awakened from a nightmare.

*****

The old farmhouse was cold. Jackson managed to get his grandfather to the bed. He had carried him from the truck into the house. Bill was in a great deal of pain. Shana had given him his pain medications and was making sure that he was comfortable. Jackson was making a fire in the woodstove. He wasn't very experienced with it, but soon had the fire blazing.

Shana went to make sure that there was enough cover on her bed. It was the same bed that she had slept in as a girl. Bill was diligent to change it and wash the bedclothes every few months. One or both of the twins sometimes visited and, of course, Shana sometimes came and stayed a day or two. Unfortunately, her old bedroom was much farther from the woodstove that was Bill's, whose room was immediately adjacent to the den, where the stove was located. It was going to be cold in her bed tonight.

Bill was asleep within a few minutes. Shana had placed a bell next to his bed in case he needed her. She had also set an alarm to get up and check on him in a few hours. The events of the day had exhausted her. Even though Jackson was a good driver, the roads had been hazardous and she felt that adrenaline had been pumping through her veins all day, both from the travel and from worry about Bill. She was ready to hit the hay.

"Mom, I need some blankets or something to sleep in the floor," Jackson informed her. "This couch is way too short and that old chair has springs poking through the seat."

Shana had not even thought about sleeping arrangements. There were but two beds in the house. Jackson was right - the couch was too short to sleep on. "You are not sleeping on the floor. You will sleep with me," she announced, already thinking how awkward this could get and admitting to herself that it could be interesting, too.

Jackson was okay with that. He figured that being in close proximity to his sexy mother would give him an erection, but he could turn his back on her. He was tired. He knew he could sleep.

Jackson used the bathroom and got in bed wearing what he always wore to bed - his boxer briefs. They were tight around his equipment and he knew that, if he should become excited, it would be apparent. His mother had seen him in his boxer briefs many times, so that didn't bother him. He didn't realize how much she enjoyed it when she had the opportunity to do so. He got in bed and was almost asleep when his mother came into the room after, once again, checking on her father.

There was a lamp on the stand next to the bed on one side, so Jackson took the other side of the bed, knowing that his mother would be getting up during the night to tend to her dad. He left it on and, when his mother came in, he kept his eyes half-closed, but watched her. He wasn't going to miss out on any opportunity to see his sexy mother half-dressed or undressed, or removing any clothing. All of it turned him on. Shana removed her blouse and jeans, unaware that her son was watching her. She was wearing black bikini panties and a matching black push-up bra. Her breasts looked gigantic, luscious, and mouth-watering. Jackson's cock was immediately hard and raging. His mother, other than Jennifer, was the sexiest woman he had ever seen in his life. Her body was incredible! He could detect nothing that showed that she had ever given birth. Her stomach was flat and hard. Her breasts were big and firm and had very little sag. Her butt was firm. Her legs were long, slender, and her muscles were well defined. And, best of all, was her gorgeous face and hair. Long blonde hair, blue eyes, perfect facial features.

She turned and went into the bathroom to prepare for bed. He could hear the shower running and thought back to the day that he had spied on her as she undressed, got into the shower, and then reemerged in all her glorious nakedness.

Jackson wished that he could, like his father, marry, adore, and cherish the woman that he loved. He wished with all his being that he could marry his sister, Jennifer. He wished that it was 'okay'- that it was accepted, that dating and marrying her would be just like doing so with just any girl. But, he admitted to himself, the taboo was one reason he was so incredibly attracted to both his sister and his mother. Incest was a topic that, for whatever reason, had always interested him. The fact that both his sister and his mother were walking wet-dreams only enhanced it. The fact that his eager sister was just as into it as he was enhanced it even more. Jackson marveled at how much his sister loved sex - she wanted it at every opportunity. And she would do anything - they hadn't done anal - but she liked anal play, and that was fine with him. She loved having her well-hung brother deep inside her cunt, she loved sucking him off, and she loved his cum. She loved drinking his cum and she loved having it sprayed on her face and tits.