The Lancaster Twins Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shana emerged from the bathroom, dressed in a long flannel nightgown. It was still tight enough that it showed off her incredible body. Jackson thought that it would feel wonderful to cuddle up with her. She looked so soft and warm and sexy.

Shana took a quick glance under the cover before turning the light out. She loved seeing her son's body, especially when he wore those tight, well-fitting boxer briefs. She idly wondered if Jennifer ever noticed what a hunk her brother was. Both of her children were so well-developed and attractive. How could they not notice each other? And they certainly had every opportunity since they shared a bathroom! Shana supposed, because they were twins, that they just took each other's characteristics, good or bad, in stride. They were, she reflected, almost the same person. She rolled over, her back to Jackson, thinking about these things, and was soon asleep.

Shana's alarm went off shortly after 1 AM. Of course it awakened Jackson, too. She whispered, "go back to sleep, honey. I'm going to check on your grandfather."

"I'm freezing!" he replied. "I better put some wood in the stove and stir it up some," he said as he jumped out of bed and walked down the hall toward the den. The fire was almost out and the house was frigid, though not as cold in here as it was in their bedroom. He could hear his mother trying to get Bill to take some meds while he stoked the fire. He soon had it blazing again and quickly went to the bathroom, then to bed. His feet were freezing!

In a few moments, his mother turned out the bedside lamp and slipped under the covers. "Brrrrr!" she said. "My feet are two blocks of ice!" she giggled as she placed them on Jackson.

"Mom, shit! I mean...did you walk to the South Pole?" He heard his mother giggle at his unintended use of profanity - the Lancasters just didn't use profanity at all. He flipped over toward her, trying to escape her cold feet.

She was turned away from him, as before, but she pushed her body toward him. "Warm me up, Baby," she begged as Jackson's put his arm around her waist. "Oh, yes, that's so much better," she said as she felt his body against her back.

Jackson had never felt anything as soft and sensuous, besides his sister, in his life. His mother's body felt so good to him through the flannel nightgown. He knew that his cock was already reacting to it, but he had no control over it.

Jackson had chosen to sleep only in underwear since he was small. He felt like pajamas or a shirt restricted him to the point that he couldn't relax and go to sleep. It was frigid in his grandfather's house, however, and he was very happy to be able to snuggle up with his mother. As sexy as she was, his first concern was getting warm. Her nightgown was incredibly soft and the warmth of her body was very comforting. In no time, much to his surprise, he was growing drowsy. He couldn't remember anything being as warm and comfortable as his mother's body against his own bare skin.

Shana loved the feel of Jackson's arm draped around her waist and his young body pressed up against her back. She could feel his cock against her bottom, but could tell that he was not fully aroused. Still, it felt quite large. She longed to see it, to handle it, maybe even more. Her nipples were swollen with excitement because of the nearness of her sexy young son. How would it feel for him to play with them? How would it feel for him to suck them like he, along with his twin sister, had some 18 years previously? The thought of revealing her body to him and allowing him access to her mature, yet still firm and sexy, breasts made her pussy tingle and she realized that she was getting wet.

She was accustomed to having sex any time she wanted it, and she wanted it now. Her husband always fulfilled her needs and she knew that she was indeed fortunate to have married such a perfect specimen of virile manhood, but her son was cut from the same mold and, she realized, was probably even more virile than Tom. She imagined that Jackson could fuck her all day, giving her as many orgasms as she wanted. Of course that could not happen, but she saw absolutely no reason to abstain from fantasizing. She allowed, and encouraged, her husband to fantasize - and of course his chief fantasy was their daughter - and she had fantasized about her father from the time she was a girl, and now fantasized about Jackson often. She had, of course, brought her fantasy with her dad to fruition, but knew that she certainly could not do the same with her son.

Unable to sleep, her mind drifted to what Tom and Jennifer might be doing. She, like Tom, assumed that Jennifer was a virgin. She saw nothing to indicate otherwise. She knew that her daughter loved to tease her father, showing off her ripe young body - much as she had done with her own father years before. Shana understood that. If Jennifer was anything like her, teasing her father was a way to get herself worked up - fodder for a delicious masturbation session later. It had worked for Shana and she assumed it was working for Jennifer. She saw no harm in it as long as lines were not crossed. She didn't care how much Tom looked at and lusted for Jennifer, as long as he gave her, Shana, the benefit of his lust, later. She knew that Jennifer was so sexy that it would be impossible for Tom to ignore. If she had not given Tom permission, he would have just lied to her, she thought. She wanted him to be able to share his thoughts with her. He had, thus far. It was a huge turn on for both of them when they roleplayed "dad-daughter" in bed. Tom didn't realize that when she called him "Daddy" that she was thinking of her own father.

Jackson's breathing changed as he fell into a light snore. His hand moved upward and grasped one of his mother's breasts. Shana thought at first that he might be faking sleep, but she didn't move his hand and in a couple of minutes was assured that he was, indeed, asleep. He wasn't groping her, but his hand was squarely on one of her breasts. Shana saw no harm and, besides, she liked the feel of her son's hand on her tit. Then she realized that his cock seemed harder than it had earlier. Maybe not fully erect, but certainly not flaccid. She pushed her bottom back toward him to better gauge the status of his erection.

Shana felt that she just had to change positions. She had lain the same way too long and her arm felt like it was going to sleep. They were both laying on their left sides. She managed to roll back toward Jackson a bit, now halfway on her back. It wasn't very comfortable, but she was no longer laying on her left arm. As she moved, his hand grasped the breast on which it had been laying. Her nipple and a large part of her breast was enveloped in his hand. It felt wonderful even though he wasn't moving his hand at all. She could better feel, now, that he seemed to be even more erect. It really felt big and hard, but she assumed that he just needed to pee. She hoped he wouldn't wake up any time soon because she was loving being in this close proximity with his hot young body, even if it was physically somewhat uncomfortable.

Jackson suddenly rolled over away from her, laying now on his right side. Shana, unwilling to give up the delicious intimacy of being pressed against her son, rolled over on her right side as well, and draped her arm around him. This was much more comfortable. She wondered if his cock was still swollen since he was no longer pressed against her bottom. He seemed to be sound asleep so she moved her hand downward toward his crotch. She placed her hand on his stomach, right above his underwear, testing to see if he would awaken. Satisfied that he was still very much asleep, she reached downward and rested her hand on his crotch. 'Oh my word!' she thought. 'He's nearly as big as his dad!' She could feel her pussy secrete lubrication as a bolt of pure lust coursed through her body. She wanted him and she needed him. She knew that she couldn't have him, but she couldn't stop thinking about how good it would be.

Jackson shifted again and she quickly pulled her hand back. He was now laying on his back with Shana on her right side, their bodies touching. Her right breast was now mashed against his chest. He continued to lightly snore. She had very easy access to his crotch now and she moved her left hand to lay it lightly on his erection. It was fully erect - that was for sure. It was, as she had heard her father say many times, 'as hard as a hoe handle'. She imagined how good it would be to lay back and let him fuck her any way he wanted it. Gentle and loving or hard and violent. It was all good to her.

In her reverie she didn't realize that he had stopped snoring. She had her hand laying lightly on his cock and was having every kind of fantasy of what she would like to do with it. She would love to suck it! Or just play with it! And, of course, she was dying to fill her hot cunt with his thick, teen meat.

Jackson, as he awakened, thought he was dreaming. His mother's hand was on his cock! Obviously she was asleep and thought she was in bed with Dad. What to do? He really needed to pee, but should he just gingerly move her hand and go to the bathroom, or what? He reached down to do just that.

As he grasped her hand, Shana gasped. She was shocked that he was awake. How embarrassing! "Sorry," she whispered, not knowing what else to say.

"Mom, what are you doing?" he asked, incredulously. He hadn't moved her hand, but now she moved it of her own accord.

"I... I just woke up and...I'm so sorry!" She was completely flustered and didn't know what to say. She sat up.

"It's okay," he said as he put his arms around his mother and pulled her down to rest her head on the pillow beside him. He kissed her forehead. "I really need to pee. Keep my place warm," he whispered.

Shana was completely embarrassed but she was very turned on and was extremely disappointed that her brief feel of her son's impressive organ was at an end. She just hoped that he couldn't detect how turned on she was. He could probably smell her, she thought. She assumed he wouldn't be familiar with the smell of an extremely sexually aroused woman, however.

Jackson was soon back, shivering with cold. He immediately put his cold feet on his mother. Laughing, he said, "your turn!" She pushed his feet away from her with her own feet. Jackson grabbed both of her arms and held them, pushing his cold feet against her legs.

"Stop, please," she whispered, giggling. "Don't wake your grandfather!" She got an arm free and pushed herself up and on top of him so that he couldn't put his cold feet on her. She straddled him and pinned his arms to the bed, though she knew that he was way stronger than she. Still, he allowed himself to be pinned. She could feel his muscular body underneath her. She lay prone on him, her breasts mashing into his chest, her cheek against his cheek. "I win!" she exulted as her body memorized the feel of his hard, young body underneath her.

Jackson spread his legs, allowing his mother to lay between his legs, her chest on his chest, her body pressed against his. He could feel his mother's huge breasts pressed into him. She felt so soft and warm and wonderful. He hoped that she wouldn't be in a hurry to move, even though he could feel his cock hardening again. In this position there would be no possible way for her not to know that he was getting an erection. But what would she expect? Her warm, sexy body was pressed against him. He was a teenager. His cock got hard if the wind blew. Surely she knew that.

Shana couldn't think of an excuse to lay in this position any longer. She wished that he would put his arms around her or, better yet, put his hands on her bottom and press her against his obviously growing young cock. She reflected that only her flannel nightgown and his briefs separated them. If those garments magically disappeared, his cock could slide right into her saturated and needy pussy. She placed her hands on the bed and pushed herself up, looking into his face, though it was too dark to seem him very well.

She moved as if to get off of him when he put a hand on her shoulder. "This is comfortable. Don't go yet," he whispered, not knowing what to say, but willing to say almost anything to keep his sexy mother in this position.

She lay back down, snuggling her nose into his neck. "Jackson, what are we doing?" she said, almost inaudibly.

Jackson knew that his cock was almost fully erect again. His mother was laying with her legs straight down. His erection was between her thighs, but he knew that the head must be almost perfectly against her pussy. He felt pre-cum leak out and, without thinking, placed his hand on his mother's ass. He knew this was crossing the line and that his mother would put an end to this, but he also knew that he would remember how this felt for years.

Shana started giggling. She tried to stifle it, but couldn't.

"What, Mom? What is funny?"

She snorted. "Shhh! We will wake your grandfather... I thought all the firewood was in the den," she whispered and giggled again.

"What are you talking about?" he asked, trying to stay as quiet as he could.

"I think you brought a stick of firewood in here and I'm lying on it," she said, as she reached between them and grasped his cock. "Does this thing stay hard all the time?" She giggled again. Making a joke of it was a good way to extricate them from an embarrassing situation.

"I can't help it! But it's not gonna go down if you keep fondling it!" he gasped.

Shana reached for the bedside lamp. "I've got to go check on Bill. I'll be right back," she said, smiling brightly at him. Jackson noticed that she had a wet spot on the back of her gown. He was pretty sure he knew what that meant. Jennifer sometimes had a wet spot on her clothing at the exact spot when they had been playing with each other.

Shana was back within a couple of minutes and, to Jackson's surprise, she closed the door to the room. "I think I can still hear his bell if he rings it, but maybe our talking won't wake him," she explained.

To his utter shock, his mother reached under the covers and grasped his cock again. "Still?" she gasped, mockingly. She threw the covers back and tugged at his boxers. Jackson was aghast, but eagerly moved his hips so that she could slide them off of him. "Oh honey," she said. "It is beautiful. Please don't hate your Mommy for this..." she bent over and kissed his cock, then grasped it and began to lick the head. She had crossed the line and there was no going back. She had to at least suck on this monstrous young cock. She would think about consequences tomorrow.

"Oh, Mom, oh Mom... you're going to make me cum!"

Shana stopped. She knew she was totally in control of this situation. If she decided to fuck him, they would fuck. He couldn't resist. If she only gave him a blow job, he wasn't going to complain about that either. But she wanted him to enjoy the experience. She remembered when Jackson had spied on her and knew that he loved her body. She kneeled on the bed, grasped the hem of her nightgown, and slowly lifted it up her body and over her head. She tucked it under the covers so it wouldn't be so cold when she put it back on, and watched his face as his eyes roamed over her almost naked body. She wore nothing but a pair of black bikini panties. Her breasts were on full display.

"You're so beautiful," he croaked. Then, as she bent to continue sucking his massively swollen, wet cock, he sat up, grasped her shoulder and flipped her on her back. He lay on his side and began to kiss her tummy as his hands grasped both of her massive breasts. She moaned in abject pleasure. He reluctantly released one of her magnificent orbs and pulled at the elastic waistband of her panties.

"Baby, don't take my panties off!" she groaned as he pulled them down her thighs, then her calves, then dropped them in the floor. His mother lay completely naked before his worshipful eyes. "Jackie, we can't. We have to stop," she groaned as he kissed the inside of her thighs. "No, stop! This is a mistake. We have to stop," she gasped, wantonly spreading her legs wide when he kissed near her pussy.

Jackson, his colossal cock throbbing between his legs, placed his shoulders behind his mother's thighs, pushing her knees toward her magnificent breasts. This was the position in which he loved to eat his sister. She certainly had never complained and he didn't think his sexy mother would either. He licked her pussy from the very bottom all the way to her swollen clit. Shana put the sheet in her mouth and bit down to keep from yelling with ecstasy. After expertly licking her clit, he took it in his mouth and suckled it, just the way his sister had taught him was the most pleasurable. His mother first bucked her pubis toward his face, then grabbed his hair and pushed his head deeper into her wetly flowing pussy, and as his sister was wont to do, closed her strong thighs on his head as she continued to fuck at his face. He could hear her muffled cries of pleasure even though he could hardly get a breath. He sensed her impending orgasm and then was doused with her feminine juices when her climax overwhelmed her. He breathed deeply, loving the feminine aroma of his mother. It reminded him of his sexy sister's aroma when she was hot and ready for sex - which was quite often.

Jackson continued to tongue fuck her cunt until she pushed him away. She then, as his sister often did, turned her back and got in a fetal position. He knew that he had done a good job, but he certainly wasn't through with her. He cuddled up to her back and pulled the covers over them, his tumescent cock pressed against her bottom. She reached behind and rubbed his prodigious juices all over his cock, then began to shuck it. He stopped her, not wanting to cum from just a hand job.

In a short while, she flipped over on her back. "Oh, baby, that was good!" she moaned. Her breasts were perfectly round, like his sister's and maybe a cup size larger. They hardly had any sag, despite her age and their size. He grasped them both and began to lick at one nipple, then the other, eliciting groans of pleasure from his mother. "Oh, baby, Jackson, my baby... oh suck your mother's breasts!"

Jackson manipulated her gorgeous, mouth-watering breasts as he sucked and bit and licked them. His many times with his sister had taught him exactly how to give his mother the maximum pleasure. From her groans and movements he knew that he was doing it right. He was very glad that he could give his sexy mother so much pleasure.

Shana eventually stopped him. She wanted to fuck him so badly. Her pussy was hungry for him. She was torn between the desire to take his teen cum-load in her mouth or, the ultimate, fucking her well-hung son. She knew that he wouldn't last ten seconds in her voracious pussy, though. She could prolong his pleasure more if she did it with her mouth.

She got on all fours and pulled him down, so that he was lying flat on his back. She grasped his incredibly hard, throbbing phallus and gazed at it. It was, indeed, a work of art. It wasn't as big as his father's, but it was larger than her own father's and, she knew, it was far larger than average. The shaft was thick, with red-purple veins crisscrossing. The head was as big as a large strawberry. Even though his shaft was thick and had an impressive circumference, the head was ever so much bigger. She remembered that, when she and Tom married and first had sex, the head stretching her was very painful for quite a while, but once she got acclimated to it, she loved the feeling of how it would stretch her small cuntal mouth and, once it popped in, his delicious, long, thick shaft would follow. Her son's cock was so similar and she longed to experience that same thing with him.