The Land Developers Ch. 02

Story Info
Rebecca has fantasies, but does she have follow-through?
4.2k words
4.11
4k
10

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/28/2024
Created 02/01/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2:

This chapter is the second of "The Land Developers".

The following story includes lesbian sex, threesomes, interracial sex, light humiliation, and some cuckoldry. If any of that bothers you, find another story to read. This is a fictional story. It is not based on real people or real places. I'm still developing a method for writing smut that works best and working without an editor. Feel free to leave feedback and comments.

****

Marcus Knox stood in the center of the luxurious hot tub that overlooked the rest of the pool and beyond into his well-manicured and tastefully arranged back yard. The waters swirled around the dark skin of his legs from the gentle circulation of the jets. The soft splashes of the water from the nearby waterfall provided a gentle soundtrack in the rapidly cooling evening air. Fading light was quickly being swallowed up into dusk but still gave enough illumination to highlight the erotic scene playing out in front of him.

Standing only inches away from the imposing environmental attorney, were two of his industry's most beautiful female figures - intensely desirable women who were quickly succumbing to the heat and passion of the moment. On his left, Marcus drank in the sight of his newest soon-to-be conquest - Rebecca Parrish - the dark-haired and busty civil engineer who co-owned a firm that led the development team for one of the newest and most ambitious residential developments in the county. Her frame was supported by his strong arm as she slowly writhed in his grasp. He watched with pleasure as Rebecca's head was thrown back to the sky and her mouth wordlessly gasped in pleasure as her breasts were being suckled.

On his right, was his "public" love interest, the recently-single Alana Burke - a red-headed beauty with large tits and a flawless figure, who served in business development for an environmental planning firm that was also participating in the Parrish's new land deal. It was Alana's tongue and her lips that were now making love to the thick nipples of the other woman, but only seconds ago - her mouth had been feverishly servicing the thick rod of Marcus Knox's 9-inch big black cock as it jutted out obscenely just inches above the water of the hot tub.

"This evening could not be going any better," thought Knox, feeling the blood continuing to make his swollen purple cockhead throb against the women. Turning his torso slightly towards Rebecca, he covered her mouth with his own and quickly began dueling his tongue against hers.

****

Rebecca's husband Russ, had disappeared earlier into the house looking for a bathroom, and failed to quickly rejoin them. As Rebecca wondered aloud, and then personally confirmed - Russ was fast asleep on the bed in the mother-in-law suite of Marcus' impressive home - sleeping off the effects of a heavy meal and a couple too many beers. She seemed unconcerned and, to Marcus' amusement, she seemed uncaring. He didn't care either - Russ Parrish had been in a foul mood for much of the afternoon, and seemed unable to let go of his irritations... if he even knew the source of them. So his decision to remove himself from the group sat just fine with the large black attorney who was more than content to fly solo with the company of the two sex kittens in his back yard.

The afternoon and evening had been a slow build-up. Rebecca and Alana had giggled and gossiped their way through several drinks and a lazy afternoon of sun and pool time. Their incredibly luscious bodies were barely concealed by the swimsuits they wore... had worn... as now both women were completely nude in his hot tub. Earlier after Rebecca had found her husband asleep in the guest room of Marcus' house, Alana had flashed a barely-hidden look of hunger at Marcus with a slight eyebrow raise. He had returned a nonchalant look that indicated "be my guest" which led Alana to plunge ahead.

"Bex," started the redhead, "I would pay anything to be able to have a tan like yours! We've been out here for hours and I still look like a bedsheet compared to you!"

Rebecca felt the heat rise unbidden to her cheeks. "Ohhhh," she demurred, "you're the one with the Disney princess skin! We had a trip to Mexico last month, and that tropical sun worked a number on me. I'd trade this color for how perfect you look after a pool day."

With a flirty laugh, Alana turned in reply to the powerful black man as he hung in the water from the edge of the pool, slowly sipping from his water bottle. "Marcus?" she challenged, "what do you think? Would you like it if I were to tan a little darker like Rebecca here?"

Marcus stood straight up in the water to face the women, and Rebecca caught herself staring at his well-developed frame as he drained the last of the bottle's contents. "If there's an all-inclusive resort with a private cabana," he boomed out in his deep voice with a purposeful step towards his fair-skinned paramour, "then I'm ready for whatever color you want to be." He advanced steadily towards Alana and reached out to pull down the shoulder strap of her bikini and laughed "I just won't put up with any tan lines, so you better be ready to sunscreen EVERYWHERE!"

With a playful shriek and flirtatious laugh that rang out across the back yard, Alana jumped back towards Rebecca and dared the imposing black man. "Don't try that again! I'm warning you mister!"

Lecherously grinning from ear to ear, Marcus advanced on the buxom pair who were now both laughing and splashing their way to the pool steps to playfully escape his chase. Climbing out of the water, the two women stood dripping on the edge of the pool while the muscular dark-skinned attorney stood in the pool with his arms folded across his powerful chest.

"I know what I like, baby girl. And I like it au natural!" he called out to the two women, watching as the water dripped off their arms and legs, and between their impressively heavy breasts.

Alana flounced her figure at him and padded away towards the hot tub. As she raised one leg to step up on the raised edge, she called out over her shoulder, "well big boy, you'll have to come find that over here!"

Turning his attention back to Rebecca, Marcus raised a questioning eyebrow as he stepped forward. "Shall we adjourn this meeting to the hot tub?" he teased.

Rebecca found herself biting her lip unconsciously as she watched his full torso, swimsuit, and powerful legs as he climbed slowly up the steps, wet and dripping. His swimsuit material clung tightly to his hips. And she noticed that there was the unmistakable bulge between his legs. One she felt herself now staring at helplessly as he walked past her without awaiting an answer. She watched his ass as he covered the few steps to the hot tub. Watched as his body flexed while he climbed in. And she watched as he contentedly slid into the water where Alana Burke immediately leaned contentedly against him and planted a gentle kiss on his lips.

"Bex! Come join us," called out the redhead vixen.

****

It took only a few minutes before both of the sultry females bared their breasts to him. The alcohol had helped remove any inhibitions from either woman, but Marcus knew there were virtually no limits to Alana's lust - and he strongly suspected that Rebecca Parrish had fewer sexual hangups than most women in the industry.

Alana took control of the situation with ease. Kneeling up higher on her perch, she wordlessly invited the black man to feast on her hardened nipples. She cried out softly as he nibbled and gently bit on her tit flesh and then locked eyes with Rebecca Parrish as Marcus switched over to her other breast to equalize his attentions.

Rebecca was transfixed by the adulterous lust between the couple. She also fought back the mix of wonder and shame that she felt at being the voyeur to their lust. After all, she had met... she KNEW... Roland Burke, Alana's abandoned ex-husband. Rebecca had met him on multiple occasions and found him to be a very nice and pleasant man - certainly he was nothing like Marcus Knox; not that impressive of a figure by any stretch of the imagination. But here in front of her was the reinvigorated redhead who had once been part of a married couple, with her impossibly beautiful breasts covered up by the big dark hands, mouth, lips, and tongue of a black man who was not her husband.

As Alana locked eyes with her, Rebecca realized that her hands were now unconsciously touching her own breasts. "And why shouldn't I touch myself?" Rebecca thought to herself, "this is the fucking hottest thing I've ever seen." She began to open and close her own mouth as she pulled and rubbed more vigorously at her thick nipples. She caught her breath raggedly as she pulled her hands up to cup the heavy orbs and squeeze them together towards the interracial couple in front of her.

Breaking away from her intense gaze, Alana turned her attention to her black lover and grasped his face in her hands. With a wordless nod, she stepped up and back from Marcus. Rising up from the water, he turned his face to Rebecca and watched with pleasure as her eyes dropped immediately to his swollen member as it strained for release inside the swimsuit.

"Show her," the redhead commanded. Silently hooking his thumbs into the sides of the waistband, Marcus slowly pulled the swimsuit down his hips and over his powerfully sculpted ass. Rebecca felt her mouth falling open as the waistband pulled down inch after inch after inch of the thickest and blackest cock she had ever seen in the flesh. With a final tug over the flared head of his hardened tool, the black man pulled the swimsuit down to his knees while his cock bobbed in and out of the water from the action.

"Bex, come here," Alana ordered as Rebecca immediately complied. Wrapping her right hand around the base of Marcus' cock, Alana stated, more than asked, "Isn't this the most beautiful cock you have ever seen? We should touch it."

Rebecca felt her head nod. She felt her hand raise to Marcus' thigh. And she raised her gaze up searchingly to his face, illuminated softly in the fading light of the evening, where she saw a look of complete lust filling his expression.

"You touch it too, baby girl," Marcus commanded her.

So she did. Hesitatingly, she placed her own fingers on top of Alana's and felt the other woman begin to widen her grip. A flash of electricity coursed through Rebecca's entire body as she felt the dark skin of Marcus Knox's cock through their interlaced digits. Slowly she moved her hand up and higher along the thick shaft of his black rod until she was fully gripping her own piece of his hardened tool in her own hand.

Their hands began to swirl and rotate in place. Then they began to slowly begin to glide up and down his shaft. And as they began to rhythmically masturbate this huge cock together, Rebecca hardly knew where to look with her eyes. Whether it was on the heavy-lidded sultriness of Alana's face, or Marcus' visage of powerful, but pleasured control - she returned again and again to drinking in the sight of their hands encircling his throbbing unit and she wordlessly marveled at how perfectly heavy and hard it felt in her grasp.

After only a minute, but what felt like an hour, Rebecca felt a movement beside her as Alana leaned forward to swipe her tongue at the head of Marcus' cock. She saw the woman lap up the oozing pre-cum that was pouring copiously out of his swollen head from their combined ministrations. As Alana's hair fell across the powerful penis, it obscured Rebecca's view and she immediately used her free hand to push and pull the red locks back so that she could see the act of fellatio as it took place just inches above her own hand.

Lifting her eyes up, she found Marcus' intense gaze upon her. They stared in silence at each other for a moment before he spoke a command to her - "come up here, baby girl."

****

Russ Parrish stood at the window of the mother-in-law suite's bathroom, gasping out as orgasm raced uncontrolled over him. The outside scene was almost completely faded into darkness, but he could still easily make out the outlines of the three participants in the hot tub. The dark mass that was Marcus Knox was contrasting against the pale figure of Alana Burke as she devoured the tits of his wife.

His wife. "She's doing it," Russ reasoned with himself, "Just like the Reddit posts - she's fucking doing it." A wave of anxiety rose up and violently mixed with his flagging lust. "Post-nut clarity," he thought bitterly to himself as he turned away from the window with a muttered curse.

What the hell was he to do now? There was a part of the civil engineer's brain that was wracked with envy and anger at what he had just watched. Another part of his body, somewhere towards the pit of his stomach, wanted to rebel from disgust that he had masturbated, and orgasmed, to the sight of it.

He felt that he could hardly catch his breath and heard his heart pounding in his ears. He started towards the bathroom door to open it, when he bitterly realized that he still had cum on his right hand. Turning to the vanity, he pumped a copious amount of soap in his hand and turned on the water to wash away the remnants of his orgasm. Catching the faintest of his reflection in the darkened bathroom, he saw the whites of his eyes and stared into them.

"Rebecca is out there NOW," he thought in a panic. "But can I... should I go out there also? Now?!?" His mind raced as he searched for an answer that wouldn't humiliate him, or worse, an answer that wouldn't be a too obvious cover-up for how he had spied on them.

The metaphorical light bulb went off in his head. The literal light bulbs turned on a second later. He simply turned on the bathroom lights above the vanity. Then he waited a few seconds, and walked over to turn on the light above the toilet next to the window where he had unceremoniously emptied his balls only a couple of minutes before. He pretended that he wasn't looking outside, and truthfully - the reflected light from inside the bathroom on the windows made it impossible to see outside anyhow. He stood at the commode for long enough to pretend that he had emptied his bladder, and then carried out the rest of the charade by going to wash his hands at the vanity again. After drying his hands a second time, he turned off the bathroom light and walked back towards the toilet by the window. Russ turned off the light above the toilet and furtively looked outside the window after doing so.

It took a few seconds for his eyes to adjust, but he could no longer see any figures in the hot tub. He thought he heard a sharp laugh and then, a giggle from somewhere closer to the house - just outside his field of view.

Finally, Russ decided it was time to emerge from the bathroom. He stepped back out into the cool air of the bedroom and listened to the house. Now he could hear voices that seemed closer. He hurriedly turned on the bedroom light, before opening the door and stepping out down the short hallway that led back to the kitchen and breakfast area of the house.

He saw his wife outside in the dim light of a single overhead bulb somewhere nearby. Rebecca's swimsuit was back in its usual and socially acceptable place, as she was wrapping her towel around herself and running her fingers through her hair. A few paces behind her was the curvy form of Alana Burke, but Russ couldn't tell if she was wearing her bikini top or not - she had a large beach towel draped across her shoulders and chest like a serape.

Marcus Knox was nowhere to be seen. This fact emboldened Russ, who stepped forward towards the large glass doors and prepared to greet the two women.

****

"Hey babe," he called out cheerfully but with an affected air of exhaustion, "I can't believe I fell asleep!" Russ eyed his wife carefully, looking for any emotion or sign from her as a cue on how he would proceed.

To his surprise and shock - she gave none. Laughingly, she replied, "I didn't want to wake you up earlier when I found you! I figured you could use the nap."

Russ felt the heartbeat between his ears again, and fought back internally against a flood of nameless emotions he couldn't identify. "Hey, I had a hard day!" he replied back with his own forced laugh. "What have you guys been up to?"

Alana was bent over slightly, putting on a pair of flip-flops as she clutched her towel around her shoulder at her breasts. "You missed a beautiful evening, Russ. But I hope you're feeling better and ready for a nightcap!"

Squealing with excitement, Rebecca exclaimed, "Oh! Can we try that prosecco you were talking about earlier? That sounds soooo good right now!"

"Of course!" Alana replied, straightening up and walking towards the open door. "Come on in and have a glass with me! I've got a bottle in the fridge," she called out as she pushed into the house with the towel still clung to her torso.

Turning to her husband, Rebecca beamed and asked, "Do you want some too? How are you feeling after the nap?"

Russ Parrish felt a war waging inside him. Humiliation raged against fear. And fear was rapidly winning. He was now desperate to get away with the charade he had started? Joined? He no longer knew what to say, to do, or how to act and it gave him a sick feeling in his stomach.

"I feel fine honey, but I don't think I should have any more to drink..."

"There's my man!" boomed out the deep voice of the dark attorney as he emerged from the side of the house. Russ visibly reacted with a jerk of his head and unconsciously cringed his shoulders.

"Heh, sorry sorry, I didn't mean to scare you!" Marcus softly laughed as he stepped forward towards the couple. "I was over there checking on the pool equipment. You doing OK, Russ? We lost track of you a while ago but your wife said you were enjoying a good nap."

Russ felt his cheeks redden and goosebumps flared across his arms. "Yeah, I guess so. Sorry about that. I guess I missed out but we should be getting home and..."

Marcus turned quickly with a smile towards Rebecca, "Oh no! Y'all gotta stay around a while longer! Your lovely lady has a glass of wine waiting for her in there."

"Honey, we don't need to go home yet!" Rebecca entreated her husband, with a mild note of chastisement that he caught in her voice. "I want to try the prosecco and Alana is going to show me some of the clothes she bought in Dallas last week."

Glancing back and forth between the two, Russ hurriedly put his hands up in the air in mock acceptance. "Okay! Okay! I don't want to be the party pooper."

"Thaaaank you babe," Rebecca joyously sang out as she planted an exaggerated kiss on his cheek before walking in the house.

Russ felt the eyes of the powerful black attorney on him as they stood alone outside the house. His brain flashed disjointed images of the fiery and sexualized activity he had witnessed in the hot tub through the bathroom window, and he felt the blood draining out of his face as rapidly as it had colored it earlier.

After a few seconds of pointed silence, Marcus cleared his throat with an exaggerated effort.

"Now Russ," the imposing black man began as he stepped closer to Russ and reached for a towel on the nearby table, "I want you to know how good it is to have you and Rebecca in my home. You two are a wonderful couple and we are going to have a wonderful business partnership together in these next few months. Tonight, you're my guests. And I want us to celebrate our HARD work. Let's go inside."

Russ felt himself reacting viscerally to each word. The overwhelming feeling of defiance grew in his chest and puffed his shoulders up and back as Marcus spoke. He was waiting for a pause from the hulking black man to launch into his retort, when Marcus reached up and clapped a hard hand to his shoulder and gripped him strongly.

"Let's go inside NOW."

12