The Land Developers Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

****

Rebecca closed her eyes and savored the moment. Electric shocks were racing through every nerve in her body. She felt the joy in her face, and she felt herself smiling, beaming with happiness. This was the pinnacle, the highest and the best. And there was more still to come...

Her second glass of prosecco wine had already been spilled across the nightstand. The dark-haired wife lay half-reclining against the dark headboard of Marcus Knox's bed. She had retreated back and up against the wall to better experience her pleasure.

Between her widespread legs, Alana Burke was muffling her rhythmic moans and screams against the juicy wet slit of Rebecca's delicious snatch. Rebecca could still catch whiffs of the chlorinated pool in Alana's hair as she kneeled between her legs. The sluttish redhead was enraptured with the beautiful dark-haired pussy in front of her, and as she feasted on the engineer's womanhood, her tongue swiped, her lips kissed, and her mouth drank in the free-flowing juices as Rebecca rutted out another loud orgasm from Alana's oral ministrations.

Behind the redhead woman, Marcus Knox was roaring wordlessly. He had been pounding all nine inches of his thick cock into his lover from behind for over half an hour and he showed no signs of slowing down or stopping. With a hard slap, he brought his hand down to Alana's round ass before grabbing her hips and bellowing out again as he fucked her with long practiced strokes and shoved his huge cockhead against her battered cervix.

Russ Parrish kneeled beside the bed. Afraid. Intimidated. Excited. Overwhelmed.

He hoped... that he would have a turn with his wife.

But as he watched, he knew... that decision was not going to be his. And yet, he could not tear his eyes away from the sight of Marcus's mighty appendage as it plowed unrelentingly into Alana's pussy.

It was only when Rebecca shrieked out that he turned back towards her. He saw that Alana was now using two fingers against his wife's g-spot, curling them up and in to stimulate her most sensitive nerve endings. Rebecca shrieked again, and Russ watched as her entire body clenched and her ass arched up off the mattress. A quick jet of her cum squirted across Alana's face once... twice... and then a long, third time.

He heard Alana squealing in laughter and heard Marcus screaming out. "FUCK YEAH. THATS WHAT I'M FUCKIN TALKING ABOUT. THAT PUSSY IS NEXT!"

Russ felt completely invisible as he watched Marcus withdraw his huge manhood from the redhead. His jaw dropped as he watched his wife's body drop slowly and limply back to the mattress. For her part, Alana looked exhausted from the non-stop fucking she had received. She collapsed sideways on the bed and panted while rubbing her fingers through the hot girl cum that his wife had sprayed across her, now dripping down every inch of her face.

Up against the headboard, Rebecca finally opened her eyes and felt the powerful black man taking Alana's place. Wordlessly, she reached down with her hands and slowly spread open her cunt lips with her fingertips.

As Russ felt the cum start to uncontrollably boil in his balls... he watched his wife mouth permission to the black man - *FUCK ME*

A moment later, Russ groaned out in orgasm, but no one heard the meek husband.

His groans were drowned out by the bellowing yells from his wife's new black lover as Marcus sank the full length of his big black cock deep inside her dripping cunt.

And still, he could not take his eyes off of the powerful man's thick tool as he took ownership over his wife. Nor could he look away as she screamed out in her first orgasm... and another... and again.

"How long can he go?" Russ wondered, before realizing that he might not want the answer.

****

Chapter 3: The tryst continues, but will Russ be included?

12