All Comments on 'The Land of MILF and Honey Ch. 02'

by MarshalMarmont1815

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
sequence of events

Sequence of events is way off. Bedroom, then on a kitchen table, and then carried back to bedroom without leaving the bedroom room?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great story

Forget that other guy. These idiots on here who just look for something to complain about don’t bother to just accept not everything needs a transition. A hot story. I hope to see Tom and Stacey together soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
huh?

filled the pitcher? Oh please!

aeroboobyaeroboobyover 5 years ago
Improvement

You were able to describe huge boobs without referencing bra size. We've got to count wins somewhere.

SugarDaddyDomSugarDaddyDomover 5 years ago
Sad, tired, uninspired.

Another geek or nerd with a giant cock. It's been done to death and done better. Find an editor and work on transitions. If you want this story to earn some stars make the characters worth it by writing realistic transitions. Even if it's another weakling with a third leg.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

I like the first chapter better

chytownchytownover 4 years ago
A Full Pitcher 🤣😂🤣😂 ***

Thanks for the laugh!!!

oldtwitoldtwitover 3 years ago
Oh

Oh so like the first chapter, word for word in places, a young school boys dream, but you have slowed down and written better this time

dispatcher59dispatcher596 months ago

Teen with big cock, neighbor MILF with big tits and shaved pussy, craving anal sex...oy vey, this again. This had potential, but the dialogue was right out of a cheesy porn film, and Tommy's performance was just a little bit unrealistic. As another poster noted, the sequence of events is disjointed. This story could have been a lot smoother, but you need to proofread, proofread, proofread. Read it over til you're sick of it. Have someone check it if you're not the best editor; a second set of eyes will find things you didn't see. I know this is not meant to be Hemingway, but the details make for a much more readable, and credible, story.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

"I and Stacey"? What is that? If you can't speak English or don't know your grammar, don't write in English.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMarshalMarmont1815@MarshalMarmont1815
I have always loved making stories and I love fucking. I must say I get a lot of emails and comments regarding the timeline of my stories. But I must say, there really isn’t one. Once you get past Motherly Love, then there is the There Goes the Neighborhood neighborhood seri...