The Land of MILF and Honey Ch. 04

Story Info
Tommy has a fuck-filled day with a surprise ending.
3.9k words
4.55
76.4k
77

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/06/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Written with help from Dean.

*

Well Tommy's social life was extremely busy between sex with the principal, Dorothy Baxter, his neighbour, Jennifer and his teacher, Juliet Baker. Each one of them was obsessed for his cock. Having several beautiful older women chasing after caused Tommy's confidence to skyrocket. Tom was having sex with each of them at least once and many times twice per week. His confidence during sex was improving and becoming highly confident. Tommy heard his mother yelling to get ready for school.

Waking up was difficult this morning because he had an extended sex session with his neighbour, who rode his cock until it would not get hard again. Trying to wake up he remembered last night and his cock started getting hard from the erotic thoughts. "Tommy Tyler get out of bed and prepare for school" Tommy's mother Stacey said as she burst into the room. Unfortunately, she stopped in her tracks when she saw the massive tent.

Mom looked shock and placed her hand over her mouth. Turning away from Tommy (unable to make eye contact), she said, "Tommy get up and get ready for school. I will not write you another late slip." Jenny quickly turned around and left the room quickly but Tommy could see the blush in her cheeks. Tommy smiled as he realized his effect on his mother.

Wanting to follow his mother's instructions, Tommy quickly got out of bed and took a shower. As he soaped his body, Tommy thought about leaving a cum deposit in the shower but his neighbour had drained his balls enough that it was not necessary this morning. "Bye Mom. Have a nice day today. I'm leaving for school now." Tommy yelled as he closed the front door. Tommy started his car and drove to school.

Tommy placed his backpack in his locker and moved toward his home room class. As he moved past the administration offices, Tommy saw Dot unlocking her door before seeing him. "Tommy, can I talk to you after home room?" asked Dot.

A quick right turn and I was looking into the principal's eyes with a 'yes Dot, what do you want?' look. "Tommy, I would like to see you after home room. Come in my office and I'll give you a permissions slip for your first class," responded Dot. With a permission slip in hand, Tommy proceeded to his home room.

Following home room, Tommy went to his first class and handed the teacher the principal permission slip. The teacher told him to move quickly or the principal will get upset. As Tommy left the class, a smirk appeared on Tommy's face, knowing she will not be upset with him because he planned to be satisfying her carnal urges. After all, Tommy was the only one who called the principal Dot because he drew out the principal's hot sexy "alter ego" from the formerly icy principal.

Standing in front of the principal's door, Tommy opened the door after a quick knock. Tommy saw an empty office because the school's administrative assistant had not arrived to work yet. Tommy moved through the room and knocked on the inner office door. A husky "Come in" was heard, which reignited the blood flow to his groin. Opening the door, Tommy entered the room and saw the principal sitting on the couch.

Dot stood and Tommy could plainly see she made some wardrobe changes since their earlier encounter. Tommy could see that she did not wear a bra because those "G" cup breasts were rolling loosely. The pressed white blouse had all the buttons undone, which allowed a mile of cleavage exposure. The principal's skirt was gone, leaving expensive stockings and a tiny black lace panties.

"Well Ms.Baxter, you are looking sexy this morning. Is hubby leaving you unfulfilled?" Tom said with a huskiness in his voice.

"My limp dick husband wouldn't fulfill my needs even if he tried. I need a real man to give me satisfaction. Know anyone who could fulfil that role Mr.Tyler?" asked Dot oozing with sexiness.

Tom moved in front of the principal spread apart the loose shirt exposing her full and very firm breasts. Tommy said, "Ms.Baxter, Have I unleashed this slutty persona? I remember the nice, faithful Dorothy Baxter who was a dedicated principal and wife. Now, you throw off the educational rules and your marriage for a big dicked student. Have you changed that much?"

"Absolutely, Tom! I've stripped off the good girl persona and the slutty college girl Dot and she wants your big fucking cock to fill her cunt. And Tommy, we only have an hour before your next class, so we do not have time for small talk" growled the half-naked principal. Kicking into high gear, Tommy stripped off the white dress shirt. He picked up the lust principal and set her on the desk.

Dot was squealing and giggling, loving the big dicked stud newfound sexual confidence. Tommy began devouring the "G" cup breasts in front of him. Sucking, licking and nipping them to Dot's delight. With his left hand, he rips the flimsy and thoroughly soaked panties from her body. He placed it over his nose to inhale her scent as he devoured the firm full breasts.

"Tommy - You have become such a stud since I took your cherry. You exude sexual confidence, which is turning me on" squealed Dot. Tom was getting turned on like never before. While still feasting on Dot's massive mammaries, he began unzipping and taking off his pants.

"Good Boy stud. Show me that big fat cock," squealed the totally enraptured principal. It was fully erect and a deep purple head. When the pants were off, Tommy lifted his head and said, "Has hubby been giving you the high hard one?"

"He tried but I couldn't feel him anymore," groaned Dot.

"Well, you are going to get reacquainted in 15 seconds" growled Tom. He quickly lined his cock and fully penetrated the principal's pussy.

"Holy FUCK TOM!!!" screamed Dot.

"You are a sexual god, you fucking stud. How does my cunt feel? I bet it feels tight because your huge cock is spreading my cunt and rearranging my insides to accommodate your huge cock." groaned Dot. Tommy looked his principal in her eyes and started to power fuck the educational professional.

He pistoned in and out of the now thoroughly sloppy pussy. Dot closed her eyes and placed her head in the crook of Tom's neck. When the stimulation got to intense, she dug her fingernails in his back and bit into neck and shoulder flesh.

"Fuck Tommy I can never get enough of your cock" Dot screamed. "If my cock is rearranging your insides, let's take it one step further. Lets create a baby together! Are you on birth control? Let me claim your body for our offspring!" Tom screamed. He continued his assault on her juicy pussy and he could see her completely taken to sexual high she's never experienced.

"Yes, Yes I haven't been on birth control since our first encounter. My inner slut wanted you to claim my body for your progeny. Claim me as your woman and I'll claim it's my husband's child. When I divorce him, he will pay child support for your child," cackled Dot.

"You are an evil woman Dot. Your slutty persona would force your soon to be ex-husband to pay for another man's child. Well let's begin planting seeds in your garden." said Tommy. The fuck session got faster and more powerful with long powerful strokes.

Suddenly, Dot screamed, "Holy shit, I'm going to cum so hard!" Tom drove a couple of powerful strokes and pulled out. A stream of pussy juice arced into the air landing on the carpet and Dot screamed out an incoherent string of words. When she stopped squirting, Tom reinserted his huge cock into her inflamed pussy and drove it fully into her pussy.By now his cock was slamming into her cervix.

"Here it comes. I'm planting my seeds into your garden Mommy!" growled Tommy. "Yes, Yes Daddy make me a mommy!" screamed Dot. Tommy howled and unleashed 6 or 7 streams of thick creamy cum. The two lovers were breathing heavily trying to come down from the sexual highs they achieved.

Suddenly, the door opened, Emily Jones entered saying, "Sorry for being late for work Ms.Baxter. Oh My God!" Tommy and Dot were unable to respond because of their altered state. Tommy began pulling his still rigid cock from the principal's pussy. Emily still standing frozen in the doorway, watched the student's big, wet and fat cock becoming disengaged from its resting place.

"Ms.Jones -- please come in and close the door," Tommy requested. As if controlled by someone else, Emily did as instructed. "Do you like my cock, Ms.Jones?" questioned Tommy.

Ms, Jones nodded blankly.

"Ms.Baxter -- would you like to see your assistant clean up my cock and your pussy?" questioned Tommy.

"I think you have an excellent idea, Mr. Tyler." responded the finally coherent principal. The aide moved slowly as if hypnotized toward the visibly sloppy cock. When she stood in front of the well-endowed student, Tommy put his hands on her shoulders and gently pushed her to her knees. Tommy wrapped a hand through her red hair and gently pushed and pulled her head onto his cock.

Looking down Tommy saw she wore a provocative top exposing her pale white breasts which were not as big as her boss. Tom estimated them to be an "E" cup. Tommy reached inside her top and pulled out her right breast and squeezed it. Emily began moaning and groaning from these new sensations.

After about 10 minutes polishing Tom's flesh hitching post, the student pulled the young aide off his cock. "Ms. Jones -- you cleaned my cock very well. Now, you need to do the same to Mrs Baxter's pussy. I need to get to my next class," informed the student.

Emily dutifully began cleaning out the principal's sloppy pussy. Tommy dressed went over to the principal and gave her a smoldering kiss. He whispered into her ear "Gotta run to class, Mommy."

Dot whispered huskily "See you soon Daddy." All the while, Emily continue to lick her boss's pussy. As Tom left the office, he heard the principal groan and squeal.

Tommy went to his second class, which was Juliet Baker's class. The teacher was dressed professionally but provocatively. Wearing a mid-thigh leather skirt, a light blue shirt with 4 buttons opened and 4 inch spiked heels. Tommy took his typical seat near Chandra and Ronnie. One look at the teacher's outfit and he started getting hard (even though he just finished an intense coupling with the principal).

Tommy was able to focus on the classroom lessons to learn the topic. When the class ended, Tommy, Ronnie & Chandra began walking out. Juliet, who was seated at her desk, looked up and said, "Tommy can I talk to you?" Tommy apologized to his friends and turned toward the smoking hot teacher.

"Hi Ms.Baker, you look very nice today" commented the student.

"Thank you, Tommy," replied the MILF teacher. As Tommy closed the door and sat in the chair closest to the desk, he said, "What do you need Juliet?"

The teacher looked him in the eyes and said, "Tommy, I need you to relieve my stress. My husband has been incorrigible lately and has been withholding sex. Please Tommy, I need you bad! I thought we could go back to my place at lunch and have 4 or 5 hours together. I can give you a pass to get out of classes. I'll say it's a school project."

"Wow, that's an interesting offer. You must be really stressed to need 4 or 5 hours of stress relief," Tommy said with a little chuckle. Juliet scribbled something on a paper and handed it to the student. "Meet me in the parking lot at 12 pm and you can follow me home," replied the studly student as he glared at the luscious cleavage.

"See you at noon" said a smiling Tommy. He grabbed her arms and pulled the MILF teacher to her feet. He pulled her into a tight hug and gave her a passionate kiss while feeling the teacher's world class ass and breasts.

Tommy released her and left her staggered and she whispered, "Wow Tommy."

******

Tom went to his next class and showed the teacher the Mrs Baker's note. He took his seat near Chandra & Ronnie. When the class ended, Tom informed his two friends about the school project with Mrs Baker. Ronnie asked, "What is the school project about?"

"No idea dude," replied Tommy. Chandra stood there looking as confused as Ronnie. For some reason, she always seemed to hug her bookbag. "Hey Chandra, would you like to meet at my house on Friday night? Ronnie has a date and I thought we could get together and listen to music or watch Netflix?" asked Tom.

Ronnie left because he had to get to class. Chandra averted Tom's eyes and squeezed the bookbag to her chest. Her answer came out as almost a whisper: "Yes."

"Great, how about 7 pm Friday at my house?" Tom suggested.

Chandra breathed deeply as if trying to gather strength, then firmly said "I'll be there."

Tom smiled and walked off, Chandra hurrying off to class.

******

At noon, Tom was in the parking lot and moved his car near Mrs Baker's car. The MILF teacher walked toward her car and Tommy just stared at her breasts bouncing in her shirt. 'Did she remove her bra? They seem to be moving independently,' thought Tommy. As the teacher neared her car, she said, "Get in your car and follow me."

As they were driving to their rendezvous place, he called Juliet on her mobile phone. "Hey hottie, are you getting wet thinking about our upcoming adventure?" inquired Tommy.

"More than you can imagine!" responded the buxom teacher.

"Juliet, did you take off your bra before you left the school building? Your lovely full breasts seemed unrestrained, which was highly erotic," coaxed the student. "My cock got hard immediately."

"You noticed?" was the husky response.

"Well, E cup breasts are hard to restrain. Even though they are extremely full and firm," goaded the student.

"Actually, they are 36G cups baby" stated a very proud MILF. "Sexy, I'm happy you prepared for our encounter. By going braless, you saved me all of 45 seconds to take it off later," chuckled Tommy. "Of any hardship on you if I couldn't help and tore it off."

The pair of cars pulled up to a two-story colonial. 'Juliet's husband must make pretty good money' thought Tommy. The garage door opened, and the two cars parked, and the door closed behind them. Juliet got out of her car and ran into the house with a girlish giggle. Tommy moved more carefully due to the unknown environment.

He used her giggling to track her through the house and upstairs. Tommy found her in the master bedroom. Juliet had unbuttoned her shirt, exposing a mile of cleavage but her nipples were still covered. The voluptuous teacher was striking a serious seductive pose on the bed. "Are you ready to begin the special project stud?" Juliet said with a husky voice.

Tommy began taking off his clothes and said, "What do you think? I would say are you ready to begin? I'm not your limp dick husband!" When Tommy took off his pants and releasing his fully engorged cock, the teacher let out a low whistle. The naked student seductively crawled on the bed between the sexy teacher's legs.

Suddenly, Tommy let out loud laugh and the teacher used her eyes to inquire what was so funny. Tommy pulled back slightly and said, "We started doing this because I needed a release and now, I'm in your bed to give you a release."

Juliet softly laughed and said, "You are correct, and I wouldn't have it any other way." Tommy and Juliet began passionately kissing and each one was an active participant. Tommy moved down the teacher's body. He exposed her brown erect nipples by pulling back her shirt and pulling the excess out of her leather skirt. Tommy feasted on her round full breasts as if it were his last meal. Juliet was moaning and used her hands to hold Tommy in place.

She wrapped her legs around Tommy's body (squeezing the student hard). Her breasts received kisses, licks and bites on the firm flesh. "Oh, shit, Tommy, my husband doesn't even try to excite me through my breasts," moaned the aroused teacher. "What a fool! Well more for me and I plan to COMPLETELY fulfill you," responded the stud student.

After spending time on her breasts, Tommy began to use his hands to unzip her skirt. Recognizing his intention, Juliet helped him to remove the skirt. As planned, the skirt flew through the air landing on a nearby chair.

Tommy teased Juliet, "I bet your husband doesn't even reciprocate your blowjobs." growled the overly excited student, getting the horny MILF even more eager to fuck.

"You know my relationship too well. My husband is completely useless and practically an celibate!" yelled the orgasming teacher. "Tommy take me now. Force me to release my stress!" growled Juliet. Tommy pushed her legs into the air (forming an erotic V with her legs).

"Release the stress Juliet," growled Tommy as he drove big fat cock into her dripping pussy.

"FUCK TOMMY!! You fucker -- you are ripping me in two with your glorious cock!" screamed Juliet.

"Are you releasing your stress, baby?" growled Tommy.

"Fuck Yes, Daddy!" squealed Juliet. After the initial penetration, Tommy eased up a little because he wanted her to acclimate to her Daddy's cock. Juliet was taken to a new plane of sexual satisfaction. The big dicked student had passed her husband when he entered the bedroom. Her sexual feelings increased with each stroke of his massive cock.

The busty teacher squealed various almost incoherent statements, like "Fuck me daddy," "Wreck my pussy," and "You are a god." After nearly 30 minutes of powerful pussy pounding, Juliet screamed, "I'm cumming!"

This cry pushed Tommy over the edge and growled, "I'm cumming too! Where do you want it?"

"Inside me, shoot it in me, Daddy. I'm ovulating and want your baby! Make me a MOMMY!" screamed Juliet.

"Here it comes, one well-endowed baby for you" yelled Tommy. Suddenly, he reared his head and howled as he injected 6 to 7 blasts of thick white cum. Juliet immediately had a second toe curling orgasm. The two exhausted lovers collapsed onto the bed sweaty, panting and (for now) sexually satisfied.

Tommy laid on his back, breathing hard and used his arm to roll the voluptuous teacher onto his body. Her 36G breasts partially flattened on his right rib cage. She draped a leg over his and kissed Tommy's neck. The two sexual creatures gently caressed each other.

Finally, Tommy said, "Well teacher -- do you approve of my project?"

"Daddy you exceeded my expectations. You are a REAL MAN and you know how to play my body like a virtuoso," purred Juliet. "Definitely an A++."

"Well you need to explain that bombshell you dropped during sex -- I'm ovulating now," questioned Tommy.

"Well -- sorry to spring that on you in the middle of mindblowing sex but I was to aroused to discuss it then," Juliet said. Tommy reached down and using his finger dipped it into her well fucked pussy and pulling out a dollop of creamy cum. With a groan, Tommy fed Juliet their combined cum.

"How do we taste baby?" inquired Tommy.

"It tastes like motherhood Daddy," giggled Juliet.

"Regarding this motherhood project, I'm fully committed to getting you pregnant. Daddy wants you to be a Mommy. I have one condition however. During this project, you will not have sex with anyone but me. I want you to have Daddy's baby not your husband's. Do you agree to my conditions?" questioned Tommy.

"Daddy, I agree to your conditions without any reservations," stated Juliet while licking his coated fingers.

"When you are confirmed pregnant, you can have sex with your husband and claim it's his baby," Tommy said with a husky laugh.

"Tommy, you are naughty," squealed Juliet.

Tommy and Juliet returned to their carnal pleasures and fucked each other into a nearly comatose state. Tommy took a quick shower and re-entered the bedroom of the thoroughly fucked teacher. The student bent over gently kissed Juliet's head and squeezed a full firm breast.

"Goodbye Juliet, rest up Mommy. See you Monday in school" whispered Tommy as he rubbed her soon to be pregnant belly. She was coherent enough to place her hand over his. A soft "thank you" was whispered. Tommy left and left no evidence of his presence.

12