The Land of MILF and Honey Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

******

Friday evening came quickly, Tommy prepared for Chandra's visit, which was not a date. They were friends and it was nothing sexual or even romantic. The doorbell rang and Tommy opened the door for his friend. As Chandra walked to Tommy's basement, he notices that she was wearing a loose-fitting jacket with baggy pants.

"Make yourself at home Chandra. Take off your jacket & relax. I'll get us some Cokes," Tommy stated. When he returned with the drinks, Tommy saw Chandra had taken off her jacket and she wore a tank top shirt. "Here's your Coke Chandra," stated Tommy. As his friend turned around to grab the drink, Tommy's mouth dropped to the floor when he saw Chandra.

The tank top clung to her upper body and stretched to cover Chandra's easily 38E cup breasts.

'When did she grow those breasts?" thought Tommy. Chandra sensed the change in Tommy and quickly moved to put on the jacket.

"Why are you putting on the jacket?" inquired Tommy.

Chandra turned but didn't make eye contact with him. "My breasts make you uncomfortable," the shy girl quietly stated.

"Chandra, I was not uncomfortable. I was surprised because I've never seen them before now. In school, you cover them with your bookbag or baggy clothes. I think they look spectacular and you look incredible." stated Tommy.

Slowly, Chandra re-established eye contact with Tommy and took off her jacket. A smile came to her face. The two friends sat on the couch and discussed things. Apparently, Chandra's mother was an ultra-conservative religious person and made Chandra feel bad about her breasts and sexual feelings.

Tommy listened to her, discussed his feelings, and helped the young woman to feel comfortable in her skin. Or at least to start feeling comfortable. As they talked, Tommy's feelings were changing, and he began looking at Chandra as a beautiful highly desirable woman. His cock began filling out and firming up. By the end of the evening, the two friends were talking as usual.

When the movie ended, Tommy escorted Chandra to the door. She carried the jacket. Before she left, Chandra turned quickly gave Tommy a strong tit smashing hug and kiss. Initially shocked, Tommy began to get into the kiss. The firm breasts also aroused Tommy, which caused a surge in his cock. He was sure Chandra could feel it. "Bye Chandra. Feel free to call me if you want to discuss things," stated Tommy.

"I will. Thanks," the young woman said with a beaming smile.

Tommy closed the door behind her and quietly said, "Who the hell was that woman and how will this affect our friendship?" Tommy walked to his bedroom and laid on his bed. He closed his eyes and before sleep overtook him, he thought, 'I could get in trouble with her.'

12