All Comments on 'The Landlady Pt. 01'

by Manndee

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Interesting premise

Nice start. I like the premise. I look forward to reading the future chapters.

Tootight1Tootight1almost 6 years ago
?

This is the second story I have started to read, the first I finished and loved, this one, I couldn't get passed the first page. It's my problem that I couldn't finish, maybe another time. I have a huge problem with Blackmail, of any kind. The story got me involved quickly, and my thoughts got the better of me. I can see how all of that would come down, and I probably would have killed the bitch, very slowly, and exceptionally. That's why I had to quit reading it. I will finish it later. The premise was right, the thoughts where spot on, everything just as it should have been. Then she barges into the room, no, is not going to happen, let alone blackmail me.

Tootight1Tootight1over 4 years ago
Good story

Yes I think it is good, but not for the reasons you might think. You see I couldn't finish the first page, my fault, I guess. The minute anyone mentions Blackmail, my mind goes ballistic. One only has to hint at it, and I'm gone. It has ruined more than one story for me. I be back to finish it later, as I always do. That's why I gave it a 4. A knee jerk reaction would have been to kill the bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Blackmail more like knifemail

pamelacdnzpamelacdnz10 months ago

Hmmmm different !

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Whilst? Just while. 1☆

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous