The landlord's son

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Ah huh,” Miranda utters and pulls her skin taut to wipe up as much of the last few ropes as she can. She sucks her fingers and swallows the powerful taste of the guy. “Mmm, I love that it’s from you, Corey. It tastes so strong.”

“Yeah, ya like that?” he breathes into a soft neck kiss. “You like it strong?”

“Yeah,” Miranda says sweetly and she licks her lips and swallows at the powerful essence of the guy again. She is lying back against his chest and he has both hands up her singlet feeling her breasts. She turns her head and meets his next kiss. He tweaks her nipples hard, twisting them as she writhes back against him and accepts his tongue deep into her mouth. “Ahhh..hhh, not too hard,” she moans, and he immediately relents and massages her full globes softly.

“I’ve wanted to do this for so long,” he whispers to her. “You’re so fucking beautiful, Miranda.” He lifts a hand to her face and holds her while deepening another kiss. He edges from beneath her to move over her and take full control, mashing his mouth over hers while stroking her face and hair.

Miranda submits completely to the guy, letting him tease her with half kisses then take her hard again and ravage her mouth. He has a leg over one of hers and her pussy is split over his thigh, the flex of it massaging her clit and keeping her close to another peak. His cock is covered by his track pants but is firm against her groin. She rakes his back and cuddles him, his paunch stomach squashing her, his thick chest heavy upon her breasts. He kisses her one way for a while then turns his head to kiss her the other way some more. Miranda has to stop and swallow at the build-up of their saliva in her throat. He’s cupping her face in both hands and looks into her eyes. She parts her lips and waits. He lowers and inserts his tongue deep into her mouth, his own mouth wide open over hers and another pool of saliva building quickly.

Corey shifts his lower body across and Miranda moves her leg aside, spreading for him. He immediately rolls his pelvis and forces the bulge of his erection against her opening.

“Alright, that’s enough,” her husband’s voice growls from the front doorway.

Corey scoots up the lounge and tumbles over the back of it.

Adin is standing there glaring at him. He pulls open the door and stands aside. “Get the fuck out of here, man.”

Corey says nothing and edges past to the door then disappears. Miranda is left sitting with her legs tucked up and the singlet stretched down over them. Adin’s face is set tragically. He sits on the end of the lounge and huffs a huge breath, sighing and gripping his head in his hands.

Miranda swallows hard. “Are you okay?” she tries softly.

Adin shakes his head and exhales another big breath. “Fuck, Miranda, that was harsh. I can’t believe I let you do that with him.”

Miranda scoots across to her man and starts kissing his face. She kisses his neck and then up the other side of his angry expression. She kisses down his chest and bites his cock through his shorts. He grips her head, making her smile. She pulls down the waist band of his shorts and takes his cock into her mouth. It’s wet and tastes of pre-cum. She moans over it and starts bobbing her head. He holds her in place and she grips his long shaft as he begins fucking her mouth. “That’s it, suck it you little slut,” he growls and she moans louder and sucks harder. She keeps her eyes squeezed shut tight and lets her husband release his anger and tension into her throat with a series of powerful bursts of hot salty cum.


12