The Landscaper

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her frustration was escalating, and she bit his lower lip hard enough to draw blood. Licking at the wound he didn't make her wait any longer, sliding his cock in a few inches. She gasped softly, not expecting him to give in to her demand so quickly. He held her tight as he ground his hips against her ass, pressing more of his hard cock into her.

Shifted himself, he raised her leg higher and began stroking her sideways. He always thought this position was perfect for penetration, so he took advantage of it and gave her his full length. Her head rested on his arm, her tits moving in rhythm with his strokes. She moaned low and deep, one hand squeezing a breast.

The sun began to break through the light cloud cover. He heard a car drive by and a dog bark a few houses over.

"How do you like working in the yard, Ms. Taylor?"

"I like it, Dick. I like it a lot. How am I doing?"

"You're doing fantastic," he breathed, stroking his cock in and out of her wet sex. He savored the feel of her pussy sheathing him; it was something he wanted daily, and something he would never tire of. This woman was the only who could satisfying him in every way.

He slid from her nearly to falling out before sliding back in. He repeated thrusting and withdrawing, increasing his speed. Her hand gripped his forearm and she let out a soft grunt with each stroke. He watched her tits bounce each time his hips bumped against her. She lay on the grass, allowing him to plunge into her, filling her box.

She grabbed a handful of his hair.

"Get on your back," she breathed.

He did as he was told. He plucked a twig that was stabbing him in the ass and tossed it aside.

She straddled him, taking his cock in one hand and guiding it into her as she lowered her hips onto him. He savored the feel of her tight pussy sliding down his shaft. He pressed his hips up to meet her.

One of her hands slapped down onto his chest, taking him by surprise.

"No," she said simply.

He complied, laying still on the grass.

She rose up, her hands cupping her breasts, feeling them and tugging at her nipples as she lowered her hips. She cooed as his cock disappear into her. He watched her as she raised herself, then lowering onto him again; her pussy clamped around his shaft. Her rhythm quickened, her hips moving up and down, and sometimes rocking front to back.

He could see beads of sweat on her forehead. Suddenly he was aware of the sun beating down on them. Looking skyward, this break in the clouds would last for some time.

One of her hands was now on his stomach, the other playing with her clit as she ground her pussy onto him in little circles. He was willing to take a little sunburn if she was about to come.

Then they heard a car turn into the drive way next door. The neighbors had come home. The Johnson's, both of whom retired earlier in the year, were good for day trips, but today they were home early. Looking over to the bushes separating their yard from his neighbors, Dick could see their red SUV pull up to their garage. There were small gaps here and there in the shrubs. One turn of the head and the neighbors were going to see their nice neighbors fucking in their back yard.

"Shit!" she hissed, rolling off Dick. She grabbed whatever clothes were within reach and scampered into the cover of their house. Dick followed her, laughing.

She led them onto the deck and into the kitchen. His eyes followed the sway of her hips, the perfect globes of her ass and her toned athletic legs. He was sure she was exaggerating her walk, and he was not complaining. He gave her ass a little slap.

She looked over her shoulder and winked at him. They tossed their clothes on the kitchen table.

She took his hand, "Dick, come with me."

She led him into the living room. The room was large, with cream colored walls and a loft ceiling where a large fan slowly rotated. On the far wall there were large windows letting in lots of sunlight. One wall held a huge wide screen TV and against the wall opposite was a large plush couch, tan, textured and comfy looking. Adjacent to it was a wide wing back chair, light brown, with a couple of small plush pillows.

She let his hand go and went to the wing back. She knelt on the chair facing away from him then glanced back, one of her hands sliding slowly across the smooth skin of her ass.

He looked on, dumbfounded. His heart skipped a beat. This gorgeous woman was naked, kneeling, her knees hip width apart exposing her sex to him. It was one of the most luscious sights he had ever seen. The only thing comparable was that night in his office. She had her imagination exploring places she had not gone before. He let his memory conjure up the image he would remember forever: Goth with a dash of slutty, schoolgirl with some Victoria Secrets lingerie. He had had great sex that evening, maybe the best. Was he about to have the second best sex of his life?

He walked slowly to her. She shifted her knees a little on the chair, and placed her hands on the top of the wing back, as if to brace herself. Is that what she wanted? For him to slide into her from behind? That was the logical option in her position. He could see everything, all her special treats, from the pink folds of her treasure box, to the perfect shape of her ass. He couldn't blame himself if he mounted the most perfect pussy ever to present itself to him. She waited in that position, ass in the air, expecting him to mount her at any second.

But he didn't want to do what she expected. Where was the fun in that? Besides, he thought deep down she wanted the unexpected.

He ran the fingers of one hand down her back and across her smooth ass. He heard her breath quicken. His other hand moved between her legs where his fingers found her pussy; he lightly touched the folds of her wet lips before slipping two fingers into her. She pulled a short sharp breath into her lungs.

Her sweet honey covered his fingers as he slid them in and out of her. She began to whimper softly as he played with her. He let her enjoy it for some time before he took his hand away and gave her a playful slap on the ass. She looked over her shoulder and glared at him. He gave her a sweet smile in return. Slowly she turned away from him.

"Ms. Taylor, you can just relax while I tend to your yard."

He leaned in, placing his hands on her ass cheeks, spreading them. He tongued her ass again, rimming her, swirling it around her asshole. The surprise of it made her gasp and he could feel her start to move as if to pull away from him, but then she controlling herself, settled, regaining her composure. He was proud of her for not stopping him this time.

He kept playing with her tiny rose bud, pressing his tongue against her tight entrance with the tip of his tongue, flicking and swirling. He was enjoying himself and he thought she was starting to respond. She began to moan softly, her hips moving in little circles. Dick loved the sounds she made, and concentrated on working more from her. While he continued rimming her he moved a hand down between her legs and began rubbing her clit. The moment was like magic and he didn't want the show to end. Heat radiated from her, and he picked up the faint scent of strawberry from the body wash she used.

They had never tried anal sex in the years that they were married, but he thought maybe now it was something in the cards. He wondered what it would be like, the two of them working his cock into her tight ass. It would be a team effort, and the prize would be stroking his cock slowly in and out of her gorgeous ass. It seemed unimaginable to him, and exciting. Something new, naughty, and dirty. A new experience they could share together.

His cock ached and he wanted nothing more than to fill her. A crick had formed in his neck from the awkward position he was in, so he stood and took her hips in his hand. His cock bobbed at her entrance and he pushed forward a little, letting his cock-head lightly touch her sensitive wet lips. She let out a soft moan at his teasing and leaned herself back onto him, his prick sliding into her.

He let her drive the action to start, her body rocking slowly back and forth, his length disappearing into her before reappearing glistening and pulsing. One hand moved under her to cup and squeeze one of her breasts; her flesh was hot to the touch.

She began to mewl and whimper, like a kitten. This was unusual, something he had not heard from her before. He held her hips tightly and started thrusting, slowly, at first. The rhythm picked up, becoming more insistent. With each thrust he drove his cock into her, his balls slapping against her. He could feel them brushing against her heat on each forward thrust; it felt erotic and satisfying. Her soft noises became louder moans and gasps.

Again he felt that familiar tightness making itself known in his core. That slow build-up to inevitable conclusion. He pulled her hips onto him one more time, this time pressing his full length into her and holding it there, buried in her treasure box. It was so warm, and comfortable, and his favorite place in the world to be. He felt his prick pulse like a living thing deep inside of her.

Her pussy reciprocate, pulsing and constricting around his hard cock, trying to milk her creamy reward from him. Concentrating on the moment he leaned over her, kissing her back, waiting for the sensation in his core to fade. Her reward was not coming yet.

Letting her go, he backed up and sat on the couch.

"Come."

She stood and went to him. He watched her, his eyes tracing the curve of her hips, the delicate line of her waist, and on to her pert breasts. Climbing onto the couch she straddled him, taking his rod and guiding him into her waiting hole. She put her hands on his chest and paused there for a moment, resting. The she started to grind her hips forward and back. This took its toll on him quickly, the sensation more than he had anticipated, or could handle for long. With the rolling of her hips her pussy alternated between pressing hard on his cock, to a soft delicious backstroke. In theory this was an exciting, fantastic thing, but his excitement level was through the roof and he knew he would come quickly if he let her keep this up.

"Alright, alright. What are you trying to do?" he said softly as he took his hips and guided her into a straight up and down motion.

"Dick, did I do something wrong? I thought I was doing so well." She smiled her small crooked smile.

He chuckled, leaning forward for a kiss. She met him halfway, her hands taking the back of his head and pulling him in hard. He loved this, the heat and passion of becoming one with her. Her hips rose and fell in long, deep strokes, gradually gaining pace. He knew she liked this position. He never asked her if it was because the angle of penetration was just right for her to get off, or if it was the fact that she was in complete control. He suspected it was a bit of both, but he was content with the mystery. To be truthful, he simply loved the fact that she liked to fuck him as much as he liked to fuck her.

Her tits bounced each time she dropped down onto his lap. She smiled as she ran her fingernails down his chest. Soon her breathing became more labored, and her eyelids drifted shut. He knew she was getting close. All the signs were there, she just needed the final push over the edge.

"Ms. Taylor," he said softly. "Look at me."

Her eyes fluttered open and he saw a strained look there. She slowed her pace, licking her lips. He hooked one arm around her lower back, his other hand moving to one breast to tug and play with a nipple. She made a small noise, knowing what he was going to do. He kissed her chest between her tits as he pinched and rolled her nipple. She moaned, her arms wrapped around his neck.

Then he started. His arm tightened around her waist. He began lifting her then pulling her down on his cock, over and over, increasing the speed with each repetition.

She began to whimper, "Dick, dick..."

He was acutely aware of the state of his cock. He concentrated on trying to disengage his brain from the pleasure her pussy was giving him.

He continued. Each time her pussy slid down his shaft she moved further towards climax, and she could do nothing except repeat one word over and over. His cock felt aflame as her moist tunnel slid up and down his rigid prick. Her breathing became ragged and her eyes closed.

"Please, Dick," she moaned. "Please... Dick..."

"Ms. Taylor," he whispered to her, "I'm not stopping until my customer is completely satisfied. I suspect your boyfriend is not fucking you the way you like."

Then he felt what he was waiting for; her pussy began to pulse around his member as electricity jolted her nerves. She began to cry out in incomprehensible moans, some of which may have been words, but he wasn't sure. Her pussy clenched his cock like a vice. She was peaking and her body shuddered. He held her tight, controlling the movement as she was lost in her orgasm. She was like a rag doll in his arms as he lifted her and drove his shaft back up into her, over and over.

She cried out and whimpered as she climaxed, trembling uncontrollably. He fucked her through her zenith until her moans lessened and she came down from her peak. He slowed the pace, then stopped.

A tear hit his chest, then a second. Her body shook. He held her as she wiped her eyes. He wasn't sure how long this lasted but finally her shaking subsided, her breathing slowed, and she relaxed.

"Good job," she said, trying to keep a straight face. "Dick, that was excellent work. I'll consider having you back to tend my yard regularly."

"Thank you Ms. Taylor," he smiled. "I aim to please. I keep all my repeat customers satisfied!"

"I'm sure," she smirked. "I need some lemonade." She moved to climb off of him.

He held her tight, laughing. "You don't think you're getting lemonade right now, do you?"
"Well of course," she said. "I'm a satisfied customer. We're done. This service said nothing about you."

"Oh really?"

He pulled her face to his and kissed her long and hard. He used his arms to hold her still and ground his groin against her, putting pressure on his cock.

"Dick," she laughed. "Your loss! You should have come with me."

"Oh, I plan to."

"Dick, what do you mean?" She looked at him knowingly.

He reached up and pulled the back of her hair. She was force to look up. He kissed her exposed neck, licking, and nipping at her tender flesh. His hands moved to the top of her ass and he squeezed her, massaging her. Slowly his hands moved upwards, fingers pressing into her muscles, eliciting noises from her that he took for appreciation. When his hands reached her shoulders, he took them and pulled her backwards a little, leaning her away from him. Doing so exposed her chest to him. Immediately he sucked one nipples into his mouth, rolling his tongue around the nipple.

"Not fair," she said softly.

"Totally fair," he said, as he moved to the other nipple, sucking and nipping the sensitive flesh.

She tangled her fingers in his hair, holding his mouth to her breast.

He felt his cock throbbing within her, and his need to stroke her, to fuck her, grew. Holding her tight he stood, his hands under her ass. She flung her arms around his neck and giggled.

"Mr. Dick, what are you going to do with me?"

"Just Dick, please. Just Dick. I'm going to perform the finishing touches on your yard Ms. Taylor."

"Oh, I think this will be my favorite part!"

"I'm sure it will be mine too."

He brought her to the arm of the couch. It was plush, soft and wide. He put her ass on it and she fell back, laying there, her pussy at the perfect height for fucking. His cock was still nestled inside her. She was at his mercy, which he liked, and by the look in her eyes she liked it too. He put his hands behind her knees and moved her legs wide. She held onto the couch to steady herself.

"Dick, my last landscaper didn't do this. Are you sure this is the right way?" she said in a simper. She bit her lower lip, her eyes a look of innocence.

"Remember, I'm a professional."

He couldn't be sure if she had ever been sexier, or dirtier. His cock was aching, and he could feel his face flush as blood rushed through his veins. He began stroking her, his cock gliding smoothly in and out of her wet cunt. Her mouth opened and her head lolled back, her body bouncing back and forth as he plowed her snatch. She began to pull at one of her nipples, her other hand holding onto the couch. Soft sounds came from her.

His nerves were electric as his cock worked her, his eyes alternating between watching his cock disappear inside her, to watching her tits bounce with the force of his strokes. He felt the familiar tingle in his balls as he approached orgasm. Every nerve in his body felt stretched, pulsing with energy. He hoped he would come forever, filling her box to overflow. That thought fueled his effort as he fucked her.

He wouldn't last much longer. Lust burned through him; a heat akin to that night in his office. Letting go of her legs he wrapped his arms around her waist, scooping her up to him. She wrapped her arms and legs around him, holding him tight. They kissed, their tongues dancing as their bodies were crushed together.

Sliding his hands under her thighs he lifted her up. She ground her pussy against him as she clung to him. His orgasm was rushing towards him and he knew he needed to fuck her hard. He quickly moved his hand position, scooping her legs from the inside of her thighs, forcing her legs up high and putting her treasure in a most vulnerable position. He had moments at best, but he did not have the leverage he wanted. He turned and quickly moved to the wall, pressing her against it. He began fucking her, driving his cock deep, pounding her pussy with each stroke.

"Dick! Fuck me!"

He could only grunt in return. Each stroke seemed to strip away some piece of his civilized brain, devolving him into a rabid creature whose sole purpose was to come. He slammed into her, electricity racing across his nerves and exploding in his brain. The pressure in his groin was incredible and he felt an unstoppable rush from deep inside as he began coming. One stroke, then another, as his cock pumped his load into her. He thought it would last forever. He felt lightheaded as he emptied himself into her.

He heard something crash to the floor, and the sound of breaking glass. He didn't care. His only concern was making the moment last as long as he could get it to. One final surge flowed from him, one more strong pulse of his juice entered her as he raised up on tip-toes sliding every inch of his pulsing prick into her. His body shook as pure pleasure washed over him.

The intensity of the moment had consumed him. As his orgasm subsided he realized she was in the midst of her second one. Her arms were stretched up over her head against the wall as he humped into her. She cried out as the sensations wracked her body until finally she flung her arms around his neck, desperately clinging to him, whimpering into his neck.

He held her there, his cock still inside her, her pussy pulsing weakly, still trying to milk whatever it could from him. She raised her head to look at him. She was breathing hard and her forehead glistened with sweat. She placed her hands on either side of his face and simply looked him. She looked tired. He realized he was sweaty too, and winded, his pulse was racing. Still holding her, he brought her back to the couch and carefully sat down. He felt his cock soften and fall from her.

He wasn't sure how long it took for them to catch their breath, or to come down from their climaxes. For now he was enjoying the warmth and closeness of her. He felt tired too, almost like he had been working out in the yard all day.