The Landscaper

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ms. Taylor, I hope you learned a little something about landscaping."

"Aren't you supposed to landscape outside?" she replied.

He grinned. "I think I need some lemonade."

She climbed off him and sat back against the couch.

He got up and went to the kitchen. As he left the room he noticed the framed picture of her parents broken on the floor. That must have been what the crash was. He hadn't given it a second thought when they were having sex. Taking a sip of lemonade he smiled. She was definitely pleased, and he was happy. His clipboard lay there. He chuckled and wrote on the slip.

He was about to go back to her when he caught sight of something. There was a car coming down the driveway.

"Oh shit!" he said softly. "Mindy!"

Mindy's blue Lexus came to a stop next to the pickup.

He grabbed his clothes and quickly got dressed. He slipped on his flip flops that were near the door then went into the back yard. Cautiously he went around the garage and peered around the front of the house. Mindy was just opening the front door. Quietly he went to the pickup and fished the key out of his pocket. He would have to be fast. The door creaked as he opened it. Feeling the need to get out of there he hopped in, shoved the key in the ignition and starting it in one quick motion.

"Brad?" Mindy called.

He threw it in drive, and chugged up the driveway and out onto the street.

Chapter 11

Mindy went into the kitchen and saw two glasses of lemonade, a clipboard and a pile of women's clothes on the table. She scanned the writing on the clipboard and shook her head.

Valerie had heard the truck start and she jumped up, moving to the window. "He ditched me!"

Then she saw her sisters Lexus, and heard a call out to Brad and she realized what had happened. She froze, not knowing what she could do. Frantically she looked on the floor for her clothes, but then remembered they were on the kitchen table.

"Valerie!" came a call from the kitchen.

She knew her chance of a clean escape was gone. A moment later Mindy walked in to see her sister standing naked in the middle of the living room.

"Having fun, are we? What exactly is going on here?" Mindy said.

"Oh nothing. Having some yard work done."

"Whose truck was Brad driving?"

"Oh that wasn't Brad. That was the landscaper."

"Is that grass in your hair?"

"No," Val said, running her fingers through her hair, picking grass from it and dropping it on the carpet.

"Right. Are you always naked when the landscaper is over? Why are your tits all blotchy? They only get like that when you're fooling around."

"You don't know that!"

"High school. Every time you came home late... blotchy tits."

"No!" Val exclaimed.

"So obvious," Mindy said. "You're lucky mom didn't figure it out."

The realization had Val flustered.

"I was just getting dressed," Val stammered. She realized there was no hope, so she decided to go with it.

"Um Val, you're in the living room, and I saw your clothes on the kitchen table."

"Well they fell off while I was cleaning the living room." Val smiled sweetly.

Mindy rolled her eyes. "You two! Your landscaper is very expensive." Mindy handed her sister the clipboard.

Val scanned down an itemized list of services: Inspect the hedge, plant the tree, spruce the verge, fertilize, additional maintenance. At the bottom clearly written was: 'Plus $1000 for excellent service!'

"A thousand dollars!" Val exclaimed. She laughed out loud. "I don't think that was a thousand dollars."

"Your landscaper thinks a lot of himself."

"Yes, he does," she smiled.

"Val, what the?" Mindy stooped down and picked an 8x10 photo from the remnants of frame and glass. "How exactly did you knock this down? You smashed our parents, Val, doing whatever sex thing you two were just doing."

"I don't know when that happened," Val said truthfully.

"Seriously? Get dressed. We're picking mom up in 30 minutes."

"What? Why?"

"We're taking her to lunch. Remember? Or has your sex addled mind forgotten we made this plan last week?"

"Holy shit, I forgot,"

"Holy shit is right. I'm telling her you were having wild sex this morning and punted the picture of her and dad across the room," Mindy threatened.

"That must have fell some other time."

"I'm also telling her all about your blotchy tits."

"You better not!"

The End (or is it?)