The Lane Ch. 01

Story Info
A multi-category story of lust & love down Lover's Lane.
5.7k words
4.39
3.8k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
talel81
talel81
118 Followers

Chapter One

Deep down the darkened path of The Lane, in a parked car just behind a small copse of trees, hidden from passersby, Richie Jones leaned back in his driver's seat letting his face the sky enjoying the sensation of his girlfriend Kim's warm mouth on his straining cock.

"Fuck, baby," he said to the curly haired Asian girl was happily sucking his cock. "You're doing fucking great."

He could feel her hum with happiness as he guided her pace. The other was reaching behind her, deep in her pants, fingering her dripping sex.

"I'm going to cum soon."

Kim sped up. Encouraged, she took a firmer grip on the base of his shaft as he writhed under her, slithering her hot tongue rapidly around the sensitive spots of Rich's thick, spongy head. She could feel him swelling in her mouth, growing closer to his release.

The two teens had parked down the Lane in Rich's blue classic convertible. The only noise to be heard was from the ever present hum traffic a few hundred yards from where they were hidden. A cool breeze rustled the leaves of the trees that hid them prying eyes. Insects chirped around them, unattentive observers to the lovers.

Lovers Lane--The Lane--usually had one or two cars parked in the road's many little hidden spots on the edge of the road. The hidden alcoves and looping track made it perfect for privacy, whether you were participating or looking for a show. Tonight there was no one but Richie and Kim. Which meant they could put the top down and enjoy the night air and clear stars above.

He grunted, his voice straining as his white, hot juice shot like a cannon into Kim's waiting mouth. He held her head steady as his cum pumped onto her tongue; down her throat.

She accepted his gift, gagging only slightly when the spray first landed. It was a reflex. She recovered, dutifully swallowing every drop.

"Good girl," he said when she presented her clean mouth to him. He kissed her, tasting a hint of his salty seed. It didn't bother him as much as he thought it would. She needed the kiss, a thank you for her effort.

He guided her away gently, sliding across the bench seat to rest against the passenger door. The old car had ample room for the pair to explore and enjoy each other.

Richie pulled her black pants and pink lacy panties off her long smooth legs. He tossed the unnecessary garments to the floor as she said, "You have to hurry. My mom's gonna freak out if I'm out much later."

"That depends on you," Richie said as he gave her a long, loving lick from the bottom to top of her smooth pussy.

She whispered his name as his tongue writhed around her sopping sex. Richie moaned too as he tasted her. Delicious as always.

Kim grabbed his head, pulling him close, feeling her orgasm closing too when her phone began to ring. "Shit," she said, pushing Rich away from her throbbing pussy and grabbing her phone. "It's my fucking mom! Goddammit."

"Fuck," she whispered as she answered. "Hey, Mom. Yeah, I'm with Rich," she continued in her practiced dutiful daughter tone. "No. Yeah, we're stuck in traffic."

Richie' erection returned, harder than ever as he watched Kim try to explain why she was late getting home, her resting there with only a shirt on, her pussy glistening in the moonlight. It throbbed with accelerated need. He slowly dragged a finger across the surface of her needful vagina.

Kim tried to push him away but he wasn't to be deterred.

"Yeah, I know," Kim continued on the phone, trying not to moan and trying to push away from his tickling touch. "But--oh fuck," she said as Rich pushed her legs away and slid a finger inside.

"Nothing, mom," she said as she tried to cover while Rich slowly curled the finger across her sensitive g-spot. "Just hit--oh god--a pothole. Yeah, and another one too.

"I'll tell him to be careful, mom."

Kim looked up at her lover with a scornful-needy look. Her mind wanted to tell him to stop, her body commanded otherwise. "You're so bad," she mouthed at him while her mother continued to berate Richie's driving.

Hearing Mrs. Li on the phone, unaware of what he was doing to her daughter, stoked the fire of lust. Kim whimpered as he removed the finger, but he wasn't done. Instead Richie mounted her, sliding his cock home, filling her wet love, slowly, rhythmically fucking her while she tried to muffle the sounds of her pleasure.

Kim covered her mouth with one hand to keep herself from screaming. She removed it briefly to try and hit the mute button but hit the speaker instead.

"What that noise," Mrs. Li said in her broken English.

Whenever Ms. Li became agitated, she slipped back into her native tongue, trying to keep it in English only made her accent return. Richie had heard this from her too many times before.

"What's going on there?"

"Sorry, Mrs. Li," Richie said. "Bumper-to-bumper traffic. Makes for a bumpy ride."

"Why's he on the phone?"

He pulled Kim away from the door and onto his lap. They were both now on the passenger side with Kim writhing on his hot cock.

"The phone's on speaker, mom. Just a few bumps as we go," Kim half-moaned.

"You be careful, Kimmy," Mrs. Li said. "Lots of danger out there. Wear protection."

"Yes, mommy.

"Richie, you give my daughter a good ride."

"Will do, ma'am. Good ride."

Kim kissed him hard. Richie didn't stop his fucking. He thrust into his girlfriend from below. Her sopping sex made wet noises as it dripped onto his car's seat.

"What that noise?"

"Just a leak," Richie grunted. "Nothing to worry about."

"Doesn't sound good."

"Everything's great" He slammed his cock into her harder.

Kim almost shouted at the fast intrusion. Her pussy gripped him tighter as she fought the urge to scream. "You're so bad," she mouthed silently to him.

"That's good. Well if anything happens make sure you have the right tools."

"He's got the right tools," Kim said, risking a moan. She pushed against her lover, arching her back, she tore her shirt off, presenting herself to him.

Richie took her offering, sucking on one breast and then the other.

"What's going on now? Still sounds like a lot of traffic."

"It keeps going and going and going.

"He better not keep you out late."

"No ma'am," Richie said. "I could but I know you wouldn't like that. I'll get her home soon.

"When're you coming?"

Kim didn't answer right away. Instead she ground her clit on the fat base of Richie's shaft, stimulating her sex.

"Soon, mommy. I'm cumming!"

"Make my daughter come, boy."

"Yes, ma'am," Richie said. He sped up his thrusts again.

Kim pushed back. Her head swam as the pleasure overtook her. Her body both froze and spasmed as her orgasm hit. "I'm cumming," she cried. "I'm cumming!"

"Good, very good," Mrs. Li repeated. "Come now. Don't stay too long."

"You heard your mom," he told Kim. He picked up the pace. Her pussy began spasming, milking him harder. "Cum."

"You come now," Mrs. Li said.

Kim settled from her high, still spasming. Unable to speak anything coherent, she settled onto him as he stopped thrusting, letting her rest.

"She'll be home soon, Mrs. Li."

Kim hung up. Her voice was soft, her body relaxed, content from the orgasm. "Fuck that was hot."

"God, yeah."

Their sweat covered bodies dried slowly in the cool night air. Gently Richie pulled Kim off his still hard cock. She moaned with disappointment

"You didn't cum?"

"I'm good," he said. "Already got mine. Sides, gotta make sure you 'come' home."

"I don't think she meant it that way," she laughed gently.

"I don't know..." he half-jokingly implied.

Kim swatted him. She pulled away back to her seat as Richie slid into the driver's seat.

He started the car. The engine roared back to life, disturbing their quiet moment. "Back to reality.".

Kim pulled her clothes back on and put her hair up in a tousled bun. "I look a mess."

"A hot 'just got fucked and ready for more' mess."

"Mmmmm," she moaned as she kissed. "I wish. If only we had time, right?"

Richie sighed. "Yeah.'

He popped the car into reverse. "Still... About twenty minutes to your house..."

Kim gave him a mischievous look. Her soft, angled face was beautiful in the moonlight. Her dark eyes were hidden but he could tell she knew what he wanted.

"I guess I should give you a tip for the ride," she said as she grabbed his still exposed, glistening, steel-like erection. "I'm sure my mom would want me to be thankful."

Without another word, Kim took her boyfriend back into her mouth. Still wet with her juice she lovingly lapped up every drop, both of hers and of his.

Richie began a slow ride back to her home. Kim gently bobbed on his cock. he thought about pulling the top back up but decided against it. Let the other drivers have a show.

As he reentered traffic he thanked the stars above for being forced to finally get a job.


Shriveling suburbia. Boring-ass-same-day-as-yesterday, deader-than-the-day-before suburbia. That was how the locals felt about the once thriving town Richie lived in. The place once had a booming economy, a factory that pumped out high-end automobiles, a once important military base, and a thriving but small airport for private and commercial use.

Everything is gone now. The industry dried up when China began offering labor for much cheaper. When the assembly line stopped, so did the air traffic. When the air traffic slowed, the need for the military presence also ended.

Rich lay on a rolling mechanic's creeper, under his car, and half covered in grease and sweat. He'd been trying to replace a starter and oil pan but the damned bolts were proving harder to loosen than he had anticipated.

"Richie, you in there?" His mom, Mary, called from inside the house. She came in before he could answer. "Oh," she said when she saw him halfway under his car. "How's it going?"

"Tight, lubed, ready to go," he said. "Just the way she should be."

Mary sat nearby, settling her computer down so she could face her son. She watched him silently. From her angle he looked to be dressed in jeans. Jeans that appeared to be too small for him, or at least tight in the more inappropriate places.

"You should probably get a new pair of pants," she said while inadvertently checking out the way the pants hugged his muscular legs and the bulge at his groin. "Looks like your zipper is about to burst."

She quickly blushed at the statement, surprised she had said it. Her son kept working without comment, grunting as he tried to undo a stuck bolt. Mary let out the breath she held when she realized he had let it slide.

"Got no money for new pants," he said finally.

"Everything goes to the car."

"Everything meaning my and your father's--"

"Step-father."

She let out another sigh as she continued. "My and your step-father's money." Well, really it was her money since her husband Tom--Richie's step-father--had been laid off when the factory closed. "You should look into finding a job, at least something part-time."

Richie rolled out from under the car. "This conversation again?"

"Yes," Mary said. She took another unconscious look at her grown son. The boy had muscled, the vigor of youth. Gone was the baby fat, replaced now with the form, and probably stamina, of a man. "Yes, this conversation again. It's not good for you to be pent up here, just working on your car. You need to get out, make some money, learn a skill, maybe meet someone."

Look at this one," she said as she read off her screen, "Hiring part-time position. Stocking the floor at Benny's Grocer. Must be able to lift heavy weights and work at a fast pace," Mary said. "Opportunities for growth."

"Sounds like they'd just run me ragged for pennies," Rich answered from under the car. "Can you hand me the socket wrench again? Should still have the socket I need on there."

"You have to do something, honey. Here," she said as she pressed the tool in his hand. "It's been over a year since you got out of school--"

"Which you and Tom said was okay for me to do," he said quickly.

"Yes, true. But, that was before your father--step-father-- was laid off."

Rich sighed loudly. He rolled back under the car to finish connecting the final bolts. When he finished he found his mom still watching him, the conversation wasn't over.

"I've already been accepted to college. I'm starting in a few months," he reminded her. "What am I supposed to do for just a few months? Get a job and then bounce as soon as school starts?"

He pulled his shirt off, exposing his sweat drenched muscles. He caught his mom throwing him a glance as he used the shirt to wipe off the grease on his hands.

"That doesn't seem fair," he continued.

She sighed again. They've been having this conversation for weeks, months even. She had given him her blessing to take time away from school but that was before her husband had gotten laid off.

Rich pulled off his grease stained, evidently too-tight jeans too, leaving him wearing only a pair of dark briefs and socks.

Mary watched her son almost strip in front of her. She felt herself blush. He looked so much like his father--his real father--at that age.

It was innocent enough, the young man wasn't ashamed of his body. And he shouldn't be, she thought. Working on the car, straining at the parts, and of course being young and healthy had left him in great shape. Too great a shape maybe. She unconsciously eyed him up and down, and to her almost immediate shame, lingered on the bulge in his briefs.

She coughed gently to hide her embarrassment and the flush she felt when she continued to ogle at him.

"Anyway," she continued, "like I said you have to do something. You're young, might as well get paid for it. Besides, a part-time job doesn't mean you have to quit right away. You could keep it when school starts. I'm sure whomever you work for would understand."

"You make it sound so easy," Rich said. He snapped the band of his briefs to let a bit of air in to cool his loins. He caught his mom looking at him. He knew it was inappropriate at his age but she didn't say anything. Besides, it wasn't like he was totally naked. He swelled a bit knowing she was looking at him. Knowing she was watching, he adjusted his bulge, settling its weight more comfortably.

"Just walk up to a place and get a job. Easy-peasey"

"Put some pants on, Rich?" she interrupted. Her embarrassment was pretty evident by now. Her cheeks were flushed. She found it difficult to make eye contact.

"I'm getting there," he said as he pulled a fresh pair of jeans out of the dryer. "Didn't want to get the clean stuff dirty before it even had a chance to be folded."

"Yes, well, still," she said. She watched him again as he pulled the pants on, jumping up and down to pull them up his legs. Mary even felt a bit flushed when his covered cock jostled from the movement. Shame, Mary. That's your son!

It had been too long since she'd received any attention from a man. Her husband was quickly becoming a waste for anything except being an asshole.

Thankfully she still had work and it was enough to pay their bills, and to buy his booze. She knew she shouldn't buy it for him, she knew she should get him up and moving and looking for work but she was tired. Tired. Frustrated.

And lonely.

"Just give it a thought, honey," she said as Rich finished pulling on a clean shirt. "If nothing else to get out of the house. Besides, you might even meet a girl."

"I don't need to meet anyone," Rich countered. "Not when the prettiest girl in the neighborhood is right here in front of me."

Mary laughed at the little joke. "You really think so?" she asked. "Sorry, but this lady is taken, mister."

"Dammit," Rich cursed. "And here I was hoping to take her out to the Lane right now."

Mary shook her head. She knew he was just being stupid. But what if he wasn't? How did he know about the Lane, anyway? Did she want to know now he knew? As a mother, probably not; as a woman, yes!

The Lane was a hidden drive on the outskirts of the old airport. The place was pretty popular when Jessicia had been taken there all those years ago. It offered just the right amount of seclusion, plus the noise of the jets covered up any joyous squeals that may occur from the numerous couples there.

"How do you know about the Lane?" she boldly asked.

As she asked, Rich's text alert chimed. His eyes lit up when he read the message.

"Oop! Gotta go, mom." He gave her a quick peck on the cheek.

Mary fought the urge to turn into it.

"Maybe I'll tell you how I know about the Lane, but only if you tell me how you know about the Lane. Deal?"

Before she could answer, Rich jumped into his car and was off.

Memories of the Lane and her own backseat adventures came flooding back. And then came the thoughts of her son taking a lover in his car down to the Lane. It was making her hot in ways no mother should feel.

She closed the garage door. As it shut she found herself alone. The still air in the room smelled of sweat and grease. Mary wasn't quite ready to go back inside. She locked the door leading into the house, securing her privacy.

Acting almost on impulse, she retrieved the sweaty shirt Rich had tossed into the washing machine. She took a strong sniff of the sweat covered fabric. It reminded her of her late husband--Rich looked and acted so much like him--and of the fun they had in the backseat of his car parked on the Lane.

The combination of sweat, grease, and memory set her afire. She imagined her ex walking in on her, touching her, taking her the way he used to. She knew it was wrong, she knew the thoughts that came flooding in weren't proper, but goddamn she wanted--no, needed--to be naughty.

With shaking fingers, Mary pulled off her shorts and teased the engorged lips of her long-neglected pussy. She had a fine mat of hair which she had been remiss in shaving. Rich's father always liked it smooth. The better to eat you with, my dear, he joked.

The throbbing heat coming from her sex was intolerable. Her need silently screamed to be quelled. Mary listened. She obeyed her desire. She tickled her ignored clit gently, sending a wave of pleasure up her spine. Mary was surprised to find how swollen her nub was. Without even touching she could feel herself close to cumming.

She sat back on her chair, the one she was sitting in when Rich was working. She spread her legs, presenting her open pussy to the area the car had been parked. As she did it her imagination moved from her ex, morphing to her son. For a brief instant she felt wrong but her needful, untouched sex told her otherwise.

A wicked thought of exposing herself to her hunk of a son excited her further. What if he came back and found her like this? Pussy out in the open, her own scent of desire wafting toward him? Would he stop and stare? Would he run away in shock? Or would he do what she desperately wanted him to do?

She imagined the garage opening again without warning. She didn't try to cover herself. She rotated the chair slightly so her sex sat exposed, welcoming him home. Would he act disgusted by her need? Shame her for being human? Or would he stop and watch? Invite her for a ride? Get out and taste her lovely pussy? Eat her like a starving dog desperate to get every piece of kibble in the bowl? Run his strong hands across her sex? Take his pants off and...

Mary shoved a finger in her sopping pussy. "Oh, God," she called out into the open air. She didn't care if the drunk she called husband heard her, she didn't care if the sound of her need carried through the garage door to the noisy neighbors. She needed her release. It was just a fantasy. She let herself enjoy her pleasure.

Knowing it was wrong made it feel all the more right.

talel81
talel81
118 Followers
12