The Lane Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She put another finger inside herself, reaching up to the spongy cleft of her g-spot. Her eyes rolled back and tongue lagged out as she imagined his thick fingers inside her doing to her what she was doing to herself. She imagined him kissing her as he played with her.

Mary took her other hand and began diddling her clit as the other continued rubbing inside. "Fuck me," she commander her imaginary lover. "Fuck your mother the way she needs it."

Her orgasm exploded out of her. Her juices squirted across the room, drenching the creeper Richie had just been laying on and onto the oil stained floor.

Mary sat, legs still open and wide, shaking as she came down from her cum. Shameful proper thoughts replaced her freeing naughty ones. How could she? That was your son?! But, it felt so right. The release of it all..

She didn't realize how much she needed it until it was over.

Slowly she lowered her naked legs back down to the floor. The world seemed normal again. Everything was going to be okay. The flush of happiness she felt after a good cum came flooding over her in a tidal wave. Too long she'd been without this feeling.

Besides, she reminded herself, it's not like you're going to act on it. Fantasy is fantasy. Nothing more.

She picked up her discarded clothing and made to put them back on. Then she decided against it. Why not walk through the house half naked? Maybe Tom would notice and want to fuck as well? She doubted it but still it made her feel sexy again.

Her pussy felt unsatisfied. She headed inside her house to the bedroom where her forgotten toys lay hidden.

A fantasy was just a fantasy she told herself, feeling her sex tingle. Enjoy it while you can.

She walked past her drunk husband with just a shirt on. He was passed out in the recliner, half a beer in one hand, his other in his pants resting on his limp dick. She was borderline furious at what the man had become, what he had let himself rot into.

Mary wanted to smack him, wake him up and throw him out of the house. He was the one that needed a job!

Instead, her unsatisfied sex won out. She pulled the rest of her clothes off--shirt and bra--and stood naked before him. She placed a foot on the armrest of his recliner and presented her wet pussy before him.

The man didn't stir.

Mary opened herself up, exposing her pink inner lips, her unfulfilled inner channel, all her glory to the drunk. She began slowly circling her clit, exciting it, engorging it, presenting it to him.

The man still didn't stir.

Frustrated, she kicked the chair away so it turned and rocked. The drunk still didn't stir. She strode into her room and dug out her box of toys, toys she'd been forced to use more often lately. Inside were a few different massagers, dildos and a couple of other more choice playthings.

Today she needed something big and firm. She pulled out her veiny, lifelike dildo she once had molded from her ex's hard cock. She kissed the tip, running her tongue across the circumcised head, the way he had always liked it.

Mary lay on her bed, legs wide, exposed, and circled the latex cock around her entrance. She teased her pleasure. She could feel her juice drip down her ass onto the soft sheets under her. She didn't care. She could wash them later. She needed to make a mess now.

With one hand using the dildo to tease her hole, the other lifted a breast to her mouth so she could suck and nibble on her nipple. She loved breast play, more so when it was by someone else, but she had to make do.

She plopped her heavy breast from her mouth and moaned as she slowly inserted her lover faux appendage into herself.

As it stretched her needy hole she wondered if Richie was really like his father. If he was as large and long as she liked her lovers. If the semi-soft bulge he presented her earlier was any indication then she knew the answer to be a definite, "Yes!"

She cried out again as the full length entered her, filling her, making her feel whole.

"God, yes!"


Down the road, Rich was balls deep into his mother's best friend.

Jessica Roberts' legs were wrapped over the young man's shoulders, her feet hooked around his neck to open herself to him and keep him from stopping. Her experienced, welcoming pussy milked his fat cock, desperate for continued pleasure.

"Fuck me, Richie," Mrs. Roberts moaned under the pounding the young man was giving her. "Don't fucking stop."

Richie didn't intend to. He pounded his cock into the mature woman relentlessly. He knew she loved it fast and hard and he was more than ready to give her what she wanted.

"Is this what you wanted, Mrs. Roberts? Been waiting for this fat cock all morning?"

"God yes," she moaned. She looked up at him with half-lidded eyes and a warm smile. It was both stupid and cute when he talked about his cock that way. Stupid, cute and sexy. "Now shut the fuck up and fuck me."

"As my lady demands," he said.

Without another word Richie picked up the pace. Her cunt appreciated the attention. He could feel her squeeze and throb around his manhood. The heat of her pussy was enough to drive the teen insane with lust. It took every ounce of willpower he had not to flood her as soon as he was in her.

She was his first and only so far. They'd been hooking up whenever her family was at work. He'd been an eager little puppy when they had started their affair. Now he was more experienced and better trained.

"Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me," she babbled. Her words cut off as her orgasm hit her. Same as every time her son's friend was inside her she shook and spasmed around his wonderful cock.

"Oh God!" she shouted as the first hit of pleasure hit her and took away her voice.

Richie didn't intend to relent. He pulled out long enough to flip her over onto her hands and knees. He mounted her from behind, slipping his wet cock back into her channel.

Inside again, he picked up his pace even faster, working to fuck her into another immediate orgasm.

The writhing woman underneath lost herself to the pleasure of it all, drooling with overcome lust. Her bed was soaked from the juices flowing from her sex.

"Jesus, Mary, and Joseph," she said as she regained herself. She'd had another mini orgasm on top of her first one. She fell to the bed, her lover still pounding away.

Slapping noises filled the room as Richie fucked his frustration of his mother into Mrs. Roberts. Her pussy welcomed the beating it was receiving. She squeezed his length, milking it for her pleasure, working to release his white seed.

Before she knew it, Jessica felt another orgasm overtake her. She screamed, writhing under her younger lover as he fucked through her cum. Her eyes rolled back, her tongue lagged as all thought dispersed under the power of the orgasm.

"Gods," she blathered. "Stop. Please stop! No more, baby. No more!"

Finally Richie relented. He slowed enough for Jessica to regain some semblance of composure. She tried to wiggle out from under him. "I need a break," she said.

Richie reluctantly withdrew his thick cock from Mrs. Roberts' warm channel. She shivered as he exited, leaving her vagina empty. Her pussy was too sensitive for more.

"I need a quick rest. You're gonna break me today."

The wet, still hard, cock smacked against Richie's abdomen with a wet slap. He moved away from her open and trembling legs to lay beside her. She slid down to cuddle next to him, her head resting on his core, just a few tantalizing inches from his still erect penis.

"You seem a bit distracted," she said. "Normally you've cum by now." She tore her gaze away from his penis to look up at him. "Penny for your thoughts?"

"It's nothing."

"Oh come on. I'm more than just a repository for your lust," the mature woman said. Without breaking her gaze Jessica began trailing her manicured nails over the sensitive underside of his cock. "Tell mommy what's bothering you."

Jessica felt his dick jump when she said the word 'mommy'. A naughty thought came to her as she tightened her grip around the slick shaft. "Trouble at home?" she continued as she began to pump his tool.

Richie didn't answer right away. Her hand work felt good. His cock was primed and ready but his brain wasn't exactly focused on the task. "Kind of," he said eventually.

"Hmmmm," she hummed as she gave the red head a delicate kiss.

He squirmed at the touch. "Mom wants me to get a job, get out of the house, I guess. Maybe even find a girlfriend."

"Is that a bad thing?"

He shrugged. "I don't know. Maybe not. Maybe she's right." Again his cock twitched in Mrs. Roberts' hand when he mentioned his mom.

She'd have to have a talk with Mary to confirm whatever suspicion was beginning to form. "I think she's right," Jessica said.

The older woman began giving Richie's pussy pleaser small doting kisses. She tasted her tangy nectar, it brought back memories of her own female lovers. One of which was once Richie's mother. "You should get out of the house more. Maybe get a girl your age instead of taking it out on poor old me."

"Ha!" Richie laughed. "I wouldn't say you're old. You're the hottest woman I've had the pleasure of banging."

She rolled her eyes as she rolled his heavy balls in her hand. "What a charmer," Jessica said to him between kisses. "I'm the only woman you had the pleasure of banging. But I'm serious."

"Honestly though, we can't keep this up forever, can we? Someday my husband, and my son--your best friend--will find out what we've been doing here. That may not end well."

Richie sighed. He knew his affair wasn't a permanent thing. He knew that she knew but goddamn it was fun. "Yet you're still more than happy to let me fuck you whenever I come over," he said.

She broke off from pleasuring his cock to look back up at him. "What can I say: I'm a slut who loves beining fucked. And trust me when I say I know it's dangerous and stupid. But this mommy needs to be fucked regularly. And you've got just the piece to please me."

He leaned down to kiss her. Her lips tasted of her pussy juice. Their tongues danced. She picked up the pace on cock. Her juice on him was drying in the room air. Richie gently pushed her away, guiding her back down to his waiting cock.

"Having a bit of extra money would be nice. So would another excuse to get out of the house," he said as she sucked him in deep. "It just--I don't know--it just feels like being forced to grow up."

"Boo-fucking-hoo." Jessica slid away from his cock again. "Poor little boy doesn't want to be a man. Grow up, Richard."

"Yeah, I guess you're right."

"Of course, I am," she said. "I can probably help get you a job at my husband's store."

Richie let out a long, accepting sigh. "Fine. It'll be weird working for the man whose wife I've been fucking."

"Don't think of it that way. Think of it more like you're fucking your best friend's mother, who also is a good friend of your mother too."

Richie laughed at that thought. His cock strained further when Mrs. Roberts mentioned his mother again.

"Good," she continued, "Now, do you want me to keep sucking your cock or do you want me to do something else?"

Richie looked at the clock. They had a few hours more before anyone came home. He pulled her away from his straining meat. He guided her to a straddling position, her smooth legs over his with his cock at attention just waiting below her entrance.

"How about I give you a job?" he said as he guided her onto him.

"Mmmmm," she moaned, "cheesy but I'll take it. Yes, please," Jessica said as she began rocking on her young lover's fat shaft.

She gyrated her clit against the short hairs above this cock, tickling her sensitive spot just the way she loved it. "Now cum for me. Forget about all that and cum for mommy. Mommy wants her baby to feel good."

Richie grabbed two handfuls of her meaty ass and settled in to enjoy the ride. "Yes, ma'am."

They had all afternoon.


12