The Lapdog Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As they went from store to store, Lisa stayed lost in thought, barely aware of what Miss Davenport was doing or where they were going. She wished that her mistress would finish up. The only good thing was that they were running through the day's errands fairly quickly; Carla's trademark brand of cold efficiency got them in and out of the shops with a minimum of fuss. Then Miss Davenport said something that brought Lisa abruptly out of her daydreams.

"Honey, they don't allow pets in here. You'll have to wait outside." Carla tied her pet's leash to a nearby parking meter. Before Lisa could react, her mistress was gone.

For one brief moment Lisa was pleased to finally be on her own for once, to have a little time out from under Miss Davenport's thumb. But then the reality of her situation sank in. She wasn't going anywhere; she had been tethered to the parking meter like a dog. And she was dressed in a revealing costume that made it clear that she was someone's slavegirl, just waiting to be dominated and used. Lisa could feel the eyes of the passersby, and on occasion someone would slap her ass or feel her up. A man pinched her breast, causing her to let out a high-pitched bark that made everyone laugh at her. Fortunately, she hadn't run into anyone that she knew, but who could tell how long her luck would hold? Lisa shuddered at the thought of someone recognizing her and finding out that she had been reduced from a successful businesswoman to a dog on a leash.

But there was more for her to worry about than just humiliation and harassment. Lisa was intensely aware of how vulnerable she was. Anyone could untie her, take hold of her leash and steal her, and there was nothing that she could do about it other than bark and whimper. It was afternoon now. Normally at this time of day she would be safe and sound under Carla's desk, serving her owner with her tongue. Then she would be rewarded with an orgasm if she was good, and later in the day she could climb on to Miss Davenport's lap so that her mistress could stroke and caress her and play with her body. It made her feel so good when Mistress played with her...

Stop it, Lisa thought to herself. You're doing it again. You're not supposed to fantasize about being a slave. Just think about something else. But that was easier said than done. As Lisa's ordeal continued, her thoughts kept returning to her new life as a pet. Regardless of what she was supposed to want, right now what she wanted to be safe at home with her mistress. But in addition to her fear of the crowd, there was something else that preyed on her mind. The more time that Lisa spent watching the passersby, all normally dressed and going about their business, while she stood there in a pet costume unable to untie her leash or speak in her own defense, the more out of place she felt. Somehow Lisa couldn't help feeling that this wasn't her world anymore. That she really was just a timid house pet who didn't belong here with all of these busy people. That she was meant to be back home on her mistress's lap, so that she could be taken care of and kept safely out of trouble. It was ironic. She had spent much of her time in Miss Davenport's house wanting to leave, but now she wanted nothing more than for her mistress to return and take her home where she belonged.

With each moment that she spent facing the stares of the crowd, Lisa's fear and misery grew. Meanwhile, Carla waited unseen in the store with her purchases. She had an uncharacteristically anxious expression on her face as she watched her pet through the window. Her eyes never left the hapless poodle girl. When Carla felt that enough time had passed for a lesson to have been learned she grabbed her things and went to retrieve her pet.

Things hadn't gotten any better for Lisa. A secretary on her lunch break had found her and she was starting to get mean. She gave Lisa a scornful look.

"Can't even talk, huh? What a dumb little slut. Maybe I should..."

"You shouldn't play with other people's toys without asking."

Carla stood next to her pet with an air of quiet menace. The secretary's eyes widened. "I...I was just..."

Carla thrust her hand between her pet's legs, curled her fingers around her sex, and gave a gentle squeeze that made Lisa gasp. Miss Davenport stared at the other woman with a feral expression.

"Mine."

The secretary stared at her for a moment in horror, then remembered an urgent appointment somewhere else and fled like a scared rabbit. Lisa tried not to look as relieved as she felt. Her mistress was back, and the world seemed a bit less frightening. Carla took her by the leash and gave her an affectionate scratch behind the ear, as if in reassurance. Then she went on with her day as if nothing had happened. But something had happened. The dynamic had changed. Lisa stayed very close to Carla, and she walked one step behind her, so that her mistress was always in view. She didn't look at the ground or the passersby. She kept her eyes on her mistress, as if no one and nothing else mattered. The pull of the leash on her throat seemed stronger than it had before. It felt...good.

The day was nearly over when Miss Davenport brought Lisa to the front desk of what appeared to be a beauty parlor. However, the black latex corset that the woman at the desk was wearing made Lisa suspect that this was not an ordinary salon.

Carla smiled at the woman with an air of familiarity. "I have an appointment to have my dog groomed."

Lisa looked in confusion at Miss Davenport. Carla had turned her voice back on, but she was still speechless. Surely she couldn't mean...

The woman got up, revealing spiked heels and skin-tight silver leggings that complimented her short white-blonde hair.

"Of course, Ma'am. We're all ready for your little lamb."

She patted Lisa on the head. "Hi! I'm Miss Deborah, and I'll be taking care of you today. Miss Davenport's been telling us all about you and what a good girl you are. We're going to make you look really pretty!"

Lisa was too embarrassed and confused to know what to say. She stared at the floor and responded in a meek voice that could barely be heard.

"Thank you, Miss."

Deborah smiled at her and took hold of her leash. Carla and Deborah walked through the salon, chatting amiably as Lisa followed. Lisa didn't pay attention to what they were saying. She kept getting distracted by the other customers that she saw as they went down the hall. They were all in fetish outfits, either dominant or submissive. Black latex, chains and rubber seemed to be the fashion here. Lisa was uncomfortably aware of how different she looked, how her poodle costume stood out. Several of the patrons stared at her in a way that put her in mind of a lion confronted with a raw steak. Lisa was relieved when she was led away from the other customers and into a private room. In the center was a large table with a dog grooming sink. Beside it was another woman dressed identically to Deborah with the same short white-blonde haircut. Carla sat in a nearby chair and waited for the show, whatever it was, to begin.

The other woman introduced herself to Lisa in the patronizing tone reserved for the very young or the very stupid.

"Well, aren't you adorable! Miss Davenport was right, you're just the sweetest thing ever. I'm Miss Michelle. We'll be taking care of you today, and making you look like a pretty pup!"

Lisa didn't know how to respond to that either, so she remained silent as the two groomers helped her up onto the table. Before Lisa could react, her wrists and ankles had been shackled to it, forcing her to remain on her hands and knees. Startled, she began to ask why she had been chained up, only for one of the groomers to stuff a bone-shaped gag in her mouth that was soon tied into place.

"Ugh! Aargh!" Lisa tried to complain, but she was unable to say anything that anyone could understand. Michelle smiled at her and patted her on the head.

"You're just too precious, aren't you? Don't you worry your pretty head about anything!"

Deborah got out a sponge and some soap, while Michelle pulled out a faucet on a hose. Together they lathered and washed Lisa like a pampered poodle. As one rubbed soap onto her, the other washed. Their hands went everywhere, their caresses moving Lisa closer to the edge. She desperately fought against herself, trying not to cum. Not like this. Not in front of everyone like a whore. But she couldn't stop herself. The hands of the two women were all over her pussy and breasts. She started to moan, her noises of pleasure distorted by the gag in her mouth into something animalistic. As Lisa's arousal consumed her, she instinctively began to push herself towards the hands of her groomers, rubbing herself against them. Her moans grew louder as her eyes glazed over in lust until she looked and sounded as mindless as the animal that she had been dressed as.

"MMMMMPPH!"

She came with a loud cry that was unmistakable. When Lisa was able to think clearly again, she couldn't believe what she had done. She had lost all self-control and orgasmed in front of two complete strangers with a dog toy stuffed in her mouth. She couldn't even pretend that she had been an unwilling participant; everyone had seen her grinding against Michelle and Deborah. She felt like the world's biggest slut. Lisa shuddered from the sensations as Deborah stroked her pussy.

"Aww," Deborah said with a smile, "it sounds like your doggie's enjoying her bath."

Deborah and Michelle cleaned the juices from Lisa's crotch and finished washing her. They freed her wrists so that she could get comfortable, although the shackles on her legs kept her from getting off of the table. The two women dried and brushed her fur. Then they removed her gag and wove ribbons into the fur on her head, of the kind you might see on a pedigreed poodle that was about to be put on display. Lisa sat quietly while they worked. On any other occasion she might have complained about how humiliating the whole thing was. But after the way she had acted, part of Lisa felt like the ribbons belonged on her, that she really was just a dumb pet with no dignity. Deborah and Michelle's comments didn't help, they kept whispering sugary things in her ears about what a good girl she was, and how lucky she was to have an owner to look after her and keep her safe and warm.

Deborah set up a mirror in front of Lisa so that she could see her face while they finished decorating her fur. Lisa had seen herself many times in the mirror since becoming Miss Davenport's poodle, but with nothing to look at but her own face, she was forced to really see it in every detail. She stared at her reflection, unable to look away. Her pastel pink face was framed by her fur poodle-cut wig. It was well made, so much so that it didn't look like a wig, it looked like she had fur instead of hair. The wig was bigger and fluffier now that it had been washed and brushed. Little colored ribbons decorated her fur. The crowning touch was a large red bow that they had put in the center of her wig. She looked...adorable.

It was a face that no one could take seriously. A face that made it clear that she was someone that you would talk slowly to, so as not to confuse or startle. Lisa looked in the mirror and tried to put on the authoritative expression that she used to wear when she gave advice to a client, but it just made her look ridiculous. There was no way for her to look like anything other than the submissive pet that she had become.

After the groomers left the room, Miss Davenport picked up the brush and used it to stroke Lisa's fur. Carla had bumped against the mirror when she picked up the brush. From its new position Lisa could see herself on all-fours with her mistress beside her. Lisa's breasts hung invitingly, and the little tail on her panties wiggled every time she moved. Her tail. She had a tail. On her hands and knees, her tail wagging like she was an eager dog, with her mistress brushing her fur, no one could mistake Lisa for anything other than Miss Davenport's pet. Carla continued brushing her fur while stroking her with her free hand. The stroking wasn't sexual, but the experience of being petted like an animal by her mistress combined with the sight of her own reflection made Lisa feel incredibly submissive. She had to admit that the touch of Miss Davenport's hand on her body felt good after the thorough scrubbing that...

Suddenly, amidst the mixture of humiliation, submission, and residual pleasure, something hit her. "My skin!"

"Hmm? What about it?" Carla asked distractedly as she used the brush to get a tangle out of her pet's fur.

"It's still pink! The groomers washed and scrubbed me all over and the dye didn't come out!"

Carla smiled at Lisa as she stroked her. "Well, of course it didn't, dear. You don't think I'd pay for shoddy workmanship for my girl, do you?"

Lisa's eyes went wide. She felt very small. Time seemed to stand still as she looked up at her mistress. "You mean...the pink dye is...permanent?"

Carla put down the brush and gave her a hug. "Not just the dye, my pet. Your whole outfit has been attached to your skin. Everything is permanent, from your collar, to your paws, to the bra, to the panties you're dressed in with that adorable little tail on the back."

"No...you can't...you can't..."

It couldn't be true - Miss Davenport couldn't mean to keep her this way! Lisa frantically rubbed her paws over her face, hoping that somehow some of the dye would come off, that there was at least some hope that someday she could look like a person instead of a house pet. But her skin remained unblemished-the soft pink of a pampered poodle.

"Yes, you're going to stay as my happy little pet for good. It's like they say on those animal adoption shows. You've found your forever home!"

Lisa felt a small flicker of rebellion. "That's not even legal. Under the slave laws you're not allowed to permanently change my body!"

Carla smiled as if her pet had done something especially cute. "Really? Then I suppose you'll just have to sue me. I'm sure everyone will love it when my poodle takes the stand. If you're very good, maybe the judge will pet you after we're done. No, you're my sexy little slave to do with as I please, and you're going to stay that way."

She scratched Lisa behind the ear. "Besides, even if you did get free, how would a defenseless poodle like you survive on your own? If today's activities have shown us anything it's that you need someone to look after you.

I know it's hard to accept. But think of it as a lesson. I could sign the papers tomorrow to make you a free woman. I could buy you back your old office. But your paws wouldn't even be able to open the door, and as for the receptionist at the desk or the other people who work in your building, well. I can just imagine what they'd say if they saw you now. Although I must admit that you'd look awfully cute behind a desk trying to type with your paws. This is your life. You're my helpless toy poodle, and you always will be."

"I'm not!" Lisa protested, but her heart wasn't in it. She couldn't take her eyes off of her reflection in the mirror. This was how she looked now. This was how she would always look. For the rest of her life, this is what everyone would see, a silly pink pet with ribbons in her hair and her body on display.

"You are," Carla smiled and gave Lisa's breast a little squeeze. "You're my sexy little pet, and you're going to stay that way. You really ought to thank me."

Lisa remained silent as she stared at her reflection. She had already resigned herself to the knowledge that she was never going to get her freedom back. But as she looked in the mirror at the costume that she had been trapped in, she realized that not only would she always have an owner, she would always need an owner. Lisa would never be able to carry out even the simplest day-to-day tasks without her mistress's help. She was every bit as dependent on her owner as a real lapdog. Like a pedigreed poodle, she would spend the rest of her life decorative, pampered, and totally unable to care for herself. Lisa was so preoccupied that it took a moment for the rest of what Carla had said to sink in. She gasped. "What?!? You want me to thank you for turning me into your dog?"

"Well, it's certainly what's best for you. Let's be honest. Your little stock gamble should have taught you that you're not able to make decisions for yourself." Carla stroked Lisa's nose affectionately. "It's much better if someone else decides for you. Someone more responsible. Someone like me."

"But I-"

"Do you think it's a coincidence that I found out so quickly that you were up for sale? I've had my eye on you for some time. You're perfect. This is what you were made for."

Lisa looked up at her in confusion. "Made for? What do you mean by that?"

Carla hooked her finger through Lisa's collar and leaned down so that their faces were almost touching. "Like I said, I've been watching you. Staying out all night alone. Taking foolish chances at work. And those marks on your wrists from struggling in your handcuffs that you thought no one would recognize...deep down, you wanted this. For someone to make you their property. You aren't made for independence. You're made to be a house pet. Tame. Docile. And that's exactly what you've become. An obedient pet who loves to submit to her owner."

Lisa shook her neck free from Carla's grasp. "You're crazy! I didn't want to be a poodle!"

She tried to back away, but the cuffs on her legs still held her to the table. Carla moved her hand between her pet's thighs and gave a long, slow stroke that made Lisa's whole body shudder. Miss Davenport held her wet fingers in front of Lisa's face and rubbed the juices on her nose.

"They cleaned you less than ten minutes ago and you're already dripping. Having you around the house has gotten me used to that lovely scent. Smell that and tell me with a straight face that this isn't what you want. That the idea of submitting to me doesn't excite you. That being my lapdog doesn't make you wet."

Lisa hung her head in shame. How could she be enjoying being humiliated and turned into a dog? How could she be enjoying being treated like a pet? Didn't she have any pride at all? She couldn't want this. She just couldn't. After all, she'd hated being seen in public today. That proved that she didn't want to be a pet, didn't it? But...what about the rest of it? How did it make her feel to be dominated and led around on a leash? What about laying on her mistress's lap and being stroked and...played with? How did it really make her feel to submit and be Carla's sexy little slavegirl?

Lisa felt a twinge between her legs as images of being chained to her mistress's chair and serving her with her tongue flashed through her mind. To her shock Lisa realized that throughout the day, when she had daydreamed about being safely away from the other shoppers, not once had her daydreams been of being sensibly dressed and back at her desk at work. Instead, she'd thought about being back at Carla's house and being her pampered pet. She'd daydreamed about being in her mistress's home where she was petted and doted on and played with until she orgasmed, and where she had no freedom at all. But that couldn't be right. That couldn't be what she wanted. But no matter how much Lisa argued with herself, there was no way to argue with her body; the scent of her own arousal filled her senses.