The Lapdog Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"All you need to do is admit to yourself that you're enjoying this, and to realize how much better your life has become. No worrying about where your next meal comes from, because I take care of that. No thinking about money, because you have none. No fears about maintaining your sense of dignity, because pets don't have any dignity. No worries about making the wrong decision, because I'll never give you a choice," Carla stroked Lisa's body, creating sensations that made it hard for her to think. "I've trapped you for life in utter helplessness, until all you have to do, all you're allowed to do, is to please me...and to enjoy the pleasures that I choose to give. That's what you really want."

Lisa was shaken. She didn't know how to respond to that, or to the heat between her legs that made a mockery of her protests. She barely reacted when one of the groomers returned and unchained her. Lisa hopped down from the table and followed her mistress out the door. She remained quiet all the way home.