The Largest Adult Store in Vegas

Story Info
Shopping at an Adult Store in Las Vegas.
786 words
3.97
6.4k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KCLeggs69
KCLeggs69
18 Followers

Have you even been to the largest adult store in Vegas. This store is massive, and could take you at least six hours to walk through the entire store to shop.

These words should say it all, but of course, there's a story here. One weekend, several of my friends all decided we should go to Vegas and have some fun. Check out some shows, do some gambling, and some shopping.

I thought the shopping would be at Gucci, or Louis Vuitton, but oh how I was wrong.

Three straight women and two gay men walk into an adult store, what can happen?

"What is this?" Sonny asks, as she held up a silver ring attached to a leather strap.

"A cock ring." I answer her.

"How do you use it?" holding up the two-inch silver ring.

"Slide the ring on and get him hard." I laugh as I watched Sonny's cheeks turn a light pink shade.

"What are these?" Trudy inquires.

"Nipple rings. The adjustable kind. No piercing needed. See." I smile as I demonstrate how the strings adjust for different nipple sizes.

"Why would someone wear these?" Trudy holds the dangling jeweled items up to her chest area "Decorations?"

"Hey, girl how about one of these." Victor holds a strap on in front of his crotch area.

"Nope that doesn't do anything for me. I like the real thing. " I laugh, "nice length though." I smile at the nice girth of the dildo on the strap on.

As I give descriptions to various other items, a man approached me and asks me if I worked at the store. Trudy, Sonny, Victor and Eric began laughing hysterically.

"She doesn't work here, but she knows a lot about this stuff." Eric stated as we dispersed into other areas of the store.

"Kaycee you need this." Trudy yells out as she holds up an inflatable male doll.

"Yes. Everyone needs a partner you can blow on." The entire store erupts into a roar of laughter. By now, everyone is listening in to my conversation with my friends, and I wasn't minding the attention. Not one bit.

As I continued to walk around the store, several items did catch my attention, and my brain instantly decided I needed several items. This store carried the ultimate selections on everything you could ever imagine. The third floor was nothing but costumes and outfits for dancers, strippers (male or female). We tried several outfits on just for the hell of it, and I have to say, the purple fringe dress had me wanting to shake my ass. The costumes were also for Halloween, but still, anyone could tweek a costume for a more erotic look.

The second floor was set up for fetishes, and I did enjoy the corner that was set up for foot fetishes. With a selection of toenail gems, and polishes that would lure the temptation of a good toe sucking. I did enjoy the jewelry for the ankles as well.

The first floor was set up for dildos, and toys. Any color you could imagine, to a solid green with sparkles inside. (When you stroked the dildo, the sparkles would light up) So creative. Don't you think?

The entrance was on one side of the building, and the exit was one the other side. Each entrance had a security guard posted at each door. That is some serious adult shopping.

An hour later, I walk up to the cashier with my desired items: a purple dildo, purple nipple rings, purple anal beads, purple edible panties, fun bed game of dice, a purple bed pillow to hold all my new toys, and a small set of body paint. (You guys know I like my body painting fun.)

"One hundred-twenty-seven dollars and forty-two cents," the clerk informs me of the total for my purchase.

"I'll pay for her purchase." A familiar voice declares from behind me.

I turn around to see the man who thought I worked at the adult toy store. "I will have the pleasure of imagining you using each and every one of those items. Especially, the purple edible panties doll you didn't buy."

"Thank you." I smile as I grabbed the bag with my items in it and walk with my friends to their car. He walked with us out to the parking lot, and he handed me his business card.

"If you ever come back to Vegas, give me a call." He grinned and walked away.

"Well, that was nice of him." I commented.

Here is the strangest thing about this day of shopping: purple wasn't my favorite color. Until that day. Now, purple is my color, and I purchase everything in purple.

KCLeggs69
KCLeggs69
18 Followers