All Comments on 'The Last 24 Hours Ch. 02'

by Landrious1

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
studyingstudyingalmost 19 years ago
wife's mind

I would really be interested in hearing what was going on in the wife's mind.

It takes a lot to fake it for 15 years. Furthermore, even if one enters the union with the intention of faking it, it is inevitable that some emotional attachment will develop.

And why would the daughters hate their father?

And why would the wife have the children fathered by someone else but the daughters never know it?

Inquiring minds want to know

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Like the story but . . . ???

I will agree that I would like to know what the wife was/is plotting. But that would be such a different perspective that it would not fit with what is happening here. If you do work that angle--do it as a different series.

The focus here is through the husbands eyes alone--your not even doing third party naration. So IHO, or even not so humble, the shift to the other character is to jarring even without considering the kind of bitch she must be underneath it all.

I really like the feeling of confusion that you are giving us. He knows his life is out of his control and he wants to fix it. But how does he do it.

Thanks for a great story so far. JimDinMN

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
That does seem like an awfully long

time period to have any kind of scam going. I mean it would be difficult to keep up any kind of pretense that long, especially if you hated the man you were stuck with. And no ten year old child can hide things like that, espcially little girls. But I'm still interested to see where you take it.

bornagainbornagainover 17 years ago
the best story

Landrious I think you have the most moving and humorous story that has feelings and sorrow.

Pat.

Atlanta,Ga.

count2threecount2threeabout 12 years ago
Well it seems at least in this story the offspring doesn't add to the emotional Burden and is easily discarded.

My Question though is, how could he stand by while the mother poisened their souls ? I mean they are bitches now, but they were innocent once upon a time.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 10 years ago
Enjoying it

Thanks for the offering.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
even your lawyer thinks his client is an idiot

their not your kids, treated you like shit and your still going to be a willing cuckold. Let their dad pay for college you idiot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
On first impulse...

...I agreed with the statment for him to let the actual father do his duty to the girls but then I figured true love (for the minors) would not allow the actual father to fail. Besides at the time he didn't really know for certain that they were not his.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Is he mental?

"I told Josh to start college accounts for the girls and to put fifteen grand in each account. Even though they were their mothers' creatures I still remembered them as my little girls. He objected but I was adamant about it."

And after his insulting reception in the hall too? After years of their and their mother's contempt?

Deranged.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

This could have been an interesting story. But his actions with is ex and daughters are not believable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Good score

It's a well written, good story but I can see why its not on a lot of favorites. She tried to defraud you, she lied cheated, the kids aren't yours and that you would give anything seems stupid. Or even do anything for the kids, they told you, how they felt about you and yet you want to set a college fund for some kids that basically told you, you that you ain`t shit.

IainmoreIainmoreabout 4 years ago
Giving Money

He gives the spoiled poisonous bitches money . Oh dear. That was a 1 for that. It just doesn't wash even if it is a work of fiction.

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

2 stars for this fantasy effort so far.

Even the thought that he would provide money for two obviously spoiled brats, as well as a house and car for the seriously insane bitch almost ex-wife is beyond belief.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well, it would have been better if he did set up the college funds but only would the money be released AFTER the girls finished college with at least a B.S. degree in Math, Engineering, or Physics. It really was a very short period of time while he watched the videos and then for the case to go the next morning. I bit unrealistic but part of the story long since written. Good so far.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Set up college funds for them because he still remembers them as his little girls? What about the hateful bitches they are currently? Give anything to someone who has that much disdain for you is simply inconceivable and totally unrealistic. Stupid sounding really. Is the author or Alex, our mc, really stupid? Why bother putting that piece of shit in there?

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Stupid

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

"Now Josh may only be five feet ten inches tall"

F**k you

-Anon (5'7" and purple)

AnonymousAnonymous18 days ago

"I told Josh to start college accounts for the girls and to put fifteen grand in each account. Even though they were their mothers' creatures I still remembered them as my little girls. He objected but I was adamant about it."

Are you KIDDING ? Don't reward evil.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous