All Comments on 'The Last 24 Hours Ch. 10'

by Landrious1

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
scouriesscouriesover 18 years ago
See a publisher

I think it's time to pack up the 10 chapters and get this story sold. Great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Really nice story

I am thoroughly enjoying your story. Hope you continue it. Your characters are well developed and the sex is GOOD!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Superb

"Superb" says it all.

PEATBOGPEATBOGover 18 years ago
Again a fine chapter.

The 'pleasant experience' of reading your super story continues with Ch.10. Well done! You have answered some of the questions posed in my comments to Ch.9 but some remain unanswered. I can't see you ending your story for a few more chapters since we still need to know the fate of Josh’s wife Heather, the other ‘loving wives’ in the group and their crooked lawyer. Josh, in particular, has certainly earned 'satisfaction'. Alex still has some love for the twins despite not being their biological father so what about their real father? Alex is entitled to revenge of some sort! You can get in a couple more chapters by Xmas so keep them cumming!

peggytwittypeggytwittyover 18 years ago
Another great chapter in a very well written story

Very enjoyable story and so well written. I hope you will take this story a little further as has been previously been suggested. Please keep writing in this Literotica forum as it is so well done.

If you ever publish some of you stories please e-mail me, as I would be one who would buy your novels.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
So far its been a great read

Landrious:

You've written what has to be a classic erotic story. You've touched on almost every emotion the human mind is capable of experiencing and you've done it in an outstanding manner. Looking forward to the rest of the story. Thank You. Ronnie W.

bornagainbornagainover 17 years ago
Beth the perfect Wife

I wish i could find a woman like Beth .

pat.

Atlanta,Ga.

bornagainbornagainabout 17 years ago
still the best

Landrious1 i never get tired reading this story you have out done your self and I hope you bring more great stories this way.

Atlanta,Ga

Pat M.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Fifteen years

He's kinda spineless don't ya think?

Welsh_GentWelsh_Gentover 4 years ago

like the story and found it hilarious at the part where a restraining order was placed against Beth (I know it was meant to be Lisa and is a mistake but thought it was hilarious that he just proposed to Beth and is already filing a restraining order on her using her brother lmao)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Agreed

I agree that the mention of the restraining order against BETH is funny. What was with that slap? Beth has serious anger issues to suddenly lash out like that. She should have lovingly spoken to Alex, not slapped him.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous