All Comments on 'The Last 24 Hours Ch. 13'

by Landrious1

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
What a great story

Landrious:

You've take me places in this story I wouldn't have believed possible. When the smoke clears and the dust settles I'm going to have to print it out and sit in my recliner with a brandy close by and read it from start to finish to get the full flavor of this outstanding tale. Thank You. Ronnie W.

PEATBOGPEATBOGabout 18 years ago
The smoke is starting to clear !!!

I must concur with Ronnie W, this is an outstanding tale - one of the best ever on Literotica and I am looking forward to the next chapter at your earliest! Wayne, you have brought in Michael Dunne as the arch villain and repainted Lisa as a bad character but not totally so. Heather, being apparently mentally unstable is also ‘not so bad’! This leaves us with Mr. Dunne and Jacquie as the arch assholes - the smoke is indeed starting to clear! And who would have expected Alex & Beth to be ‘super hero’ types, that really made my day! Well Wayne, this just keeps getting better and better. Regards, Pete.

bornagainbornagainover 17 years ago
You are so Good

Landrious you are so good you have me in tears I hope Alex and Beth stay happy forever please keep up the great work also try getting soem help with the errors in your story i noticed .

Pat Murray

Atlanta,Ga.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 1 year ago

OMG Superman has nothing on Alex !!! LOL This is getting to be way too much. Anything else remotely connected to throw in?

Xzy89c1Xzy89c1about 1 year ago

Shark was jumped

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

This story is going from bad to worse.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous