The Last 24 Hours Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I smiled and proceeded to give her just as thorough a washing as she had given me. I took my time and as I finished with her feet I asked, "Do you want me to wash your hair?"

She looked at me with her smoldering eyes, turned off the water, and said, "Next time. Right now, I want you to show me how talented your tongue is. I do think we need a bed first though. I plan to be at this for a long time."

I smiled at her and said, "It just so happens, Milady, that I know where a bed might be found. Would you care to see it?"

She played to me, "Why sir, I would be most honored, but would my virtue remain intact should I follow such a rogue as you?"

I placed my hand over my heart dramatically, "You wound me to the core, dear lady. Your virtue would be my foremost concern. For all the world knows of my love for you and should they not I shall prove their folly upon their bodies should any survive!"

Beth broke into laughter. "A bit over the top hmm?" I asked. She nodded at my question as she was still laughing. I stepped out of the shower and spent the next hour showing her how talented my tongue was.

I laid her gently on the bed and kissed her before I slid down her torso. I gently nipped and teased her nipples as she moaned her pleasure. Her fingers twined in my hair holding me to her but letting me set the pace and placement of my lovemaking. I switched back and forth between her glorious nipples for a few moments as I felt her climbing towards orgasm. Before she could crest the peak, I moved down to her luscious abs. She gave moue in protest until I began to trace the outline of her abs with my tongue. She once again moaned in pleasure.

I dipped briefly into her navel but did not linger. I too was losing patience with the tease and fighting my desire to taste my sweet Beth. I again moved down. The aroma of an aroused Beth was the most alluring fragrance I have ever found. I nuzzled the heart-shaped patch of fur she had left me and licked the entire outline of it before moving to her sweet treasure.

Her labia had opened in her arousal and her clit was very prominent. I licked from the bottom of her sex to the top and paused only when my tongue encountered her clit. I held her wet sex open with one hand and inserted my index finger to probe her depths. Her hips began to bounce and I began to apply suction to Beth sensitive bundle of nerves. Her moans and cries of pleasure egging me on to pleasure her more. I brought her to the precipice four times before driving her to climax in earnest. Her cries as I brought her the last time were very satisfying.

"Oh God Alex, you make me feel so good. Oh don't stop. Please don't stop!" Her breath changed to panting gasps as my finger contacted her G-spot. I used a second finger and began the come-hither motion that would set Beth off sending her into orgasmic bliss. She clutched my head and as I sucked hard on her clit, she exploded into orgasm, again drenching my face with her sweet nectar.

"OHHHHHHH GOOOD ALEXXX!" Beths screams were music to which I danced. I held her hips as she came. As she began to come down from her peak, I began another attack to send her even higher. I repeated this sending her crashing to orgasm four more times before my energy began to falter.

Beth pushed me from her sex, "Oh God Alex, you are amazing but I can't take anymore right now. I'm too sensitive down there." I climbed up next to her and put the pillows in place behind my head. Beth rolled over, laid her head upon my breast, and stroked her hand up and down my shaft. "But that doesn't mean I'll leave you hanging."

Beth gave me a kiss and then descended on my rigid member. Her tongue treated my cock as if it were a candy cane. First she licked up and down the sides, before moving to the head. I had been hard for over an hour. "Sweets I'm not going to last long. I've been worked up for too long to hold out from much more of that."

With a sparkle in her eye, she said, "Oh goody! I won't have to work so hard for my creamy treat then, will I?" Beth resumed her attack on my cock with a renewed vigor. She swooped down on my shaft and let it slide straight into the back of her throat. Her eyes never left my face and my eyes never left hers. I remembered her pleasure at seeing mine the other night. Slowly she began to bob her head sliding her lips over me faster and faster.

On her last down stroke, I felt the head of my cock slip into her throat as she swallowed around my shaft and I told her, "I'm cuming Beth! I'm Cumming!" It was all the warning I could give her, but it was enough. She pulled back and captured just the head between her lips as my cream flowed up and out into her mouth, my body going rigid with tension and pleasure. Beth continued to suck on my cock until at last I relaxed into the bed and her embrace.

She again made a show of swallowing the last of my cum and making sure I knew it. I pulled her up to me and she draped herself across my body once more resting her head on my shoulder. I hugged Beth tightly and cuddled her for a few moments. "I don't think I'll ever get tired of this."

She looked at me and asked, "Tired of what, cuddling, or blowjobs?" A glint of mischief lit her eyes most alluringly.

I looked into her eyes and said, "Those too, but I meant being able to touch and hold and just being with you. You complete me and make me whole. I love you so much and to know that you return my love makes me the happiest man in the universe."

Beth smiled and kissed me. Time once more stopped for me as she made love to my mouth with hers. She broke the kiss and said in an excited whisper, "You said you love me."

I smiled back looking into her sexy, smoldering eyes, "I've told you that several times tonight, if you had been paying attention, you horny little minx, you. And I'll have you know I've meant it every time I've said it to you."

Her smile broadened and she leaned in to kiss me once more. Her tongue brushed my lips and we explored one another's mouths again. Teasing each other and nipping at the others lips. While we kissed I felt my arousal begin to climb once more. I was astonished at my passion for Beth. I had never felt this way about anyone before.

I stroked my hands over her firm, lithe body. I rolled her onto her back and once more began to worship at the altar that is her body. I took her nipples into my mouth in turn teasing and suckling them until I had brought the tight nubs to full awareness. Beth's sensuous moans only served to fuel my need to please her. I moved down her body tracing the lines of her muscles with y tongue once more.

As I approached her hips I said, "Turn over for me my sweet one. There is one more delicacy for me to dine on and enjoy this night."

Beth looked at me and smiled as she turned over saying, "Oh God I've wanted this since before we got in the tub. I'm finding that I very analll! Oh god yesss!" As she was speaking, I spread her cheeks and, with no warning or build up, dove right into her rosette. My tongue was pointed and stiff as I used it to fuck her tasty treat. I massaged the firm, toned muscles of her ass as I did my best to bring her the pleasure I felt she so richly deserved.

Beth raised her hips a bit and I slid my left hand under her to tug and play with her clit. I slid two fingers into her and began to finger fuck my lovely mate.

Beth became very vocal, "Oh God Alex. Don't stop. Oh that feels so good... Deeper, tongue me deeper! OhOhOh! I'm going to cum! I'm cummminnng!" Beth shook and vibrated with her pleasure. I could feel the moist walls of her sex clutching my fingers as she trembled.

I took the bottle of lube and put a liberal amount on my fingers as I began t work them into the rosebud of her ass. I felt little resistance to my probing but she was still tight. I could feel the muscles contracting as my fingers caused more aftershocks of her orgasm rolling through her body. I stroked my rigid cock and lubed it as well.

I leaned up over her back and as gently as I could I slid my cock into her grasping ass. Beth moaned in pleasure, "So good, oh my God! That feels so good, Alex. Faster Alex! Please faster!"

I leaned over and whispered in her ear, "I'll decide how fast I fuck my ass, sweet Bethsany. After all, it is mine, just as you are mine. You are mine for all time and I'll never let you go until the day you tell me to." Each time I said that she was mine her body quivered in a small orgasm.

"Yess! Oh God, yes! I'm yours always Alex! I'll never ask to leave you! Never! I'm yours for all time!" I began to stroke slowly in and out pulling back until the head of my cock tugged at the entrance of her ass. Then I began to thrust fully into her.

Beths cries of joy and pleasure urged me on and on. I began to stroke in and out faster and harder as she had asked. The harder I thrust into her, the higher her pleasure was driven. I kissed her neck and looked down between us as we rode out our passion. Sweat was rolling down her shoulders and pooling in the middle of her back.

I began to truly pound into Beth drawing out louder moans of pleasure from her. My hips smacking into her ass cheeks and her moans were the only noises to be heard. Until at last, "Oh Alex I'm cumming again! Oh! Oh! YESSSS!" Beth ass clamped down tightly and then began to pulse as her orgasm swept throughout her body.

The affect of her orgasm was to bring me crashing into bliss with her. As I held my self up to keep my weight off her she turned and looked at me, I lowered my head and kissed her lips. She whispered, "Wrap me in your arms and hold me just like this." I started to pull out and she said, "NO! Just stay there and roll to our right. I want to feel you in me as I go to sleep." I rolled us over and wrapped my arms around her. I used a foot to draw the sheet to where I could reach it and covered our cooling bodies.

As we drifted off to sleep, I could not help but think that soon we would be free and safe and then, life would indeed be grand.