The Last Acts of a Free Woman Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The old man grabbed her ample hips and drove his cock home. Her soft wet flesh yielding to him and her loud moans spurred his old lust. "Oh, you like it do you little slave? You like that fat cock filling you up?" He slid back out of her so he could drive down into her harder. This time flinging his hips into his thrust his belly hit her bouncing round ass with a satisfying slap as his root slammed into her hole.

She grunted loudly as he slammed home. "Yes sir, thank you sir, I like your fat cock sir, she sputtered, her training with Master bringing the appropriate responses to her lips without thought. She looked out into the hall as the man rode her. Already she could feel her orgasm building inside her and she wanted to slow it's rise. But what she saw didn't help. Everywhere in the hall the dinner had been cleared away and sofas and benches and round leather beds had been brought in and people were naked everywhere and every sex act imaginable was being performed before her eyes. Those who weren't fucking or sucking were watching and most were watching her. Her shame welled up in her and she blushed and looked down at the floor but Lord Gresham was getting his groove now moving hard and fast his fat pole pounding her again and again, her big breasts swinging wildly with every stroke, his flesh slapping her ass loudly each time he crashed into her. She felt her orgasm welling and hoped he would finish soon, but he kept going and going and going. Her breath came in gasps between her grunting and moaning, she couldn't hold it back any longer and she begged. Master, may I cum please? Please Master may I cum for you? She barely got it out and the Lord seemed to be spurred on to feverish lust his sweat dripped onto her back, wildly fucking her, her arms and shoulders began to ache at the strain, her cunt grasped and twitched all along the shaft of this wonderful cock battering her womb.

"No slave!" Charles barked, "You do not beg me slave you beg Lord Gresham, he is the one pounding your little cunt so well."

She could barely contain it, and the humiliation of begging the stranger made her lust even more volatile. "May I cum sir? Please may I cum for you sir?" She pleaded desperately.

"You filthy little wanton slut I am no sir" he said, I am a Lord! He bellowed. And slapped her ass hard as if to emphasize the point.

"Ohhhhh!" She cried "Ohhhh, gawwwwwd! Ohhh My Lord, please please may I cum for you My Lord? Ohhh God puuhhhhlllleaaasse!" She wined, desperate to release the storm raging within her and now no longer sure if she could stop it if denied.

Suddenly Charles was there, his majestic long cock at her lips and he pulled her mouth down on him as she continued whining and pleading to Lord Gresham now only muffled choked gasps as she took her master's beloved cock deep into her throat.

Then Lord Gresham spoke. "There now little fuck meat, you are properly skewered, you may cum now." The words were barely out of his mouth and she exploded twitching groaning and writhing between the two cocks, doing her best to service them both but falling fast and deep into the uncontrolled darkness of her exploding pleasure. Lost within herself as if she were far away from the sputtering jerking gurgling girl being harshly battered and used. Her wild contorting orgasm set them both off, cocks nearly simultaneously erupting their hot jets of seed into her needful holes. She came and came and came. She didn't even know when they had stopped. She was bleary and still contracting and drooling nearly unconscious from the pleasure. Cum dripping from her everywhere it seemed. She heard cheering and raised her weary head, they were cheering her, and Charles. Charles came to her and kissed her softly on the cheek offering her a cup.

"Drink it now little slave, drink it up like you drank my cum." He poured the goblet's contents into her mouth faster than she could swallow and it spilled out of her mouth as she gasped for air and choked as much as she could of the bitter liquid down. What was it she thought? Beer? No, but she kept swallowing and soon it was gone. Charles let her head go and she collapsed coughing and gasping for breath, still writhing and shivering from the power of her orgasm. Charles had raised his Chalice and was speaking again. Her head swam from the liquor he had just given her and the room began to swirl and it seemed like he was so far away, but he turned to her and looked her in the eye as he kept speaking and she heard him say, " I Charles Walker Andrews, do hereby sell and assign all of my right title and interest in this slave to the Society of new slavery for the sum of fifty thousand dollars. May she serve her new masters as well as she has served me! Take the dumb cunt away!"

She had heard it but she could not even process it. Her head spun the world spun and darkness closed over her eyes.

12