All Comments on 'The Last Bachelor [Q]'

by Rob_mDear

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
stevaroonistevarooniover 14 years ago
Great work! And welcome back ^_^

Ah, the terrible burden of getting what everyone says they most wish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
It really makes you think if this should happen

assuming I was in the great minority of live males how an dwhy I would choose. They say at one point human life on earth was down to a gene pool about this size, of course at that stage in development no one knew enough to plan or care it was day to day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Hmm...

Fun story, however, it's treading on the territory of "Y: The Last Man."

LaSaliaLaSaliaalmost 12 years ago
The Feminazi in me is Twitching

I've always been a sucker for post apocalyptic stories. Too short, it gives me too many directions to go, LOL. Anyone ever told you tou're a tease?

thebulletthebulletalmost 12 years ago
Story Outline

This is a plot line that has tremendous potential. It really could have been fleshed out to a book length version. Instead it fits on a single page on Lit.

There are too few good plots on Literotica. To throw one like this to the wolves is almost obscene. The possibilities were endless and none of them were explored.

In a world where plots are either non-existent or reused interminably, its sad to waste a potential goldmine of a plot on this little story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
This is very well written!

Please continue, it's nice to see a plot.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous