The Last Barbarian - Mother Nature

Story Info
This is the story of a Barbarian Woman.
5.5k words
3.5
7.1k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Xena. I am a Barbarian woman. I don't know how old I am but I am a proud ravishing and sexy woman with huge breasts and a big round ass. I am a warrior woman and I don't hesitate much before slicing anyone in half.

I don't know what was the time but I woke up in a dungeon cell completely naked.

My back hurts, I guess I was thrown into the cell and I hurt myself.

I was alone in my cell completely naked and then I saw the cell door wasn't locked. It was a great opportunity to get out of the cell so I came out and heard a woman moaning.

Sounds like she was getting fucked.

Wow, I never thought of this.

I approached the moaning sound and yeah, I was right. A big muscular green orc was fucking the shit out of her. It made me so horny instantly. Then I saw another naked pale woman with her hands tied. I asked her how could I help her. She told me "You can't free me; I am bounded by lust magic and no physical force can free me". I was confused but then I saw a chest beside her and OMG I found my axes in it. They took my axes and hid it here. I was so happy and confident that I approached the green orc in the room and killed him in two strikes.

The woman he was fucking was none other than an elf. She was also naked and lying on the floor.

She was passing out. I tried waking her up and she was mumbling for more dicks and cum. She is such a slut. I asked her how could I help. She told me that I need the potion of purity to help her out of this dungeon. I was so confused and never had any idea how can I have the potion of purity.

I left her in search of the potion of purity and my way out of this dungeon.

After searching for a while I found a dirty naked elf covered in dirt trapped and getting fucked by tentacles. Holy shit! I never knew these tentacles ever existed.

I tried helping her out but it didn't work.

She asked me if I had the potion of purity. I asked her if she knew what it was. She replied "my husband Anorien is trapped in a cage somewhere near, only he has the potion of purity".

So, all I need is to find Anorien to get the potion of purity. Luckily, he was just nearby trapped in a cage. I tried breaking the lock apart but to my surprise it didn't broke. Anorien said that I can't break this magic lock. "Then how can I get your potion of purity" I asked. He said " free my seed".

"What"

"Yes, take my dick in your hands and jerk me off. My cum is the potion of purity"

So, he brought his dick out of the cage through a gap and I was jerking his big dick off. "Aghhh I am cumming" he screamed.

I immediately cupped my hands and he came all over my hands as I collected his thick and creamy white cum. I was about to leave but then he asked me if I could give him a blowjob. I agreed after a while cause when I was jerking him, I kind of got horny myself. So, I took his big dick in my mouth and started sucking it hard. Not lying it was damn sweet and tasty. After he came in my mouth, I couldn't resist but swallow it because I was quite thirsty. I loved the taste of elven cum honestly.

He asked me if we could have sex. But I refused since he might cum in my pussy and impregnate me. So, he asked if he could have my ass. Since I can't get pregnant from this hole, I agreed on it. He was so good in fucking but unfortunately, we were in a dungeon and not on a bed. I was thinking of how am I going to leave the dungeon suddenly I felt warm cum flowing through my pussy. I backed off immediately and asked "what the hell did you do elven scum, I'll kill you if I get pregnant". He was fucking my ass but he came in my pussy at the last moment. I was so fucking angry. But I couldn't help so I left with his cum in my hands for the elf. She drank his cum and suddenly the tentacles left her. She thanked me and asked to help if there are any other elves in here.

So, I went back to the passed-out elf and let her drink the potion of purity from my dripping pussy. All of a sudden, she became so energized, that she started levitating and said " We can't thank you enough warrior woman, we are truly grateful for your bravery, meet us at the forest of oblivion under the blood moon ".

Finally, after searching for a while I found the exit to the dungeon.

By the time I exited the dungeon it was getting dawn and the sun was rising.

After walking for quite a while I found a tavern. I entered the tavern and kept my axes on the floor and found a woman in front of a table. She was beautiful and was wearing a rugged bikini. I asked her name and she said it was Noria.

For some reason Noria was quite scared and was asking me to leave her tavern ASAP. I asked why and she said that orcs might raid her tavern anytime. I calmed her down by saying that not to worry "I am a warrior woman and I killed more than a couple of orcs while in my time at the dungeon. She was shocked knowing that I escaped the dungeon somehow. Since she saw my axes, she believed in me and told me to rest for quite a while in her pool. So, I agreed on that since my naked body was shivering from the cold in the dungeon. Even though I don't need any clothes for myself because I am a warrior woman.

So, I jumped on her hot pool water and rested for quite a while.

I fell asleep after resting in the water. But when I woke up, I felt a strange pain in my stomach. I saw my belly had a huge bump. Like I was about to have a baby. But how is that possible. How come I can get pregnant within a couple of hours. Fuck Anorien.

I tried pushing with my full force "aghhhhhhhhh" omg it was so intense.

"What!"

I don't know much about human anatomy but shouldn't I be giving birth to a child?

Why is this egg lying right next to my pussy, it's as big as a human baby?

I don't know what was happening to me but sooner I came to know that I was robbed by orcs and they took my axes and blocked the exit.

I tried to leave but they told me "You can't leave now you are now a part of our family"

"I don't wanna fight for you disgusting orcs" I protested.

"We don't need your weak muscles. We want you to give birth to strong orcs to strengthen our army, now go and get bred, naked slut ".

No way I would be giving birth to orcs. But suddenly I heard Noria screaming from a room in the tavern. Just as I thought, these lustful naked orcs are fucking the shit out of Noria. As I approached to stop him, A strong green hand pulled me back and lifted me up with his both hands as I felt his massive green dick penetrating my pussy.

OMG it was hurting but at the same time it was feeling so good too.

He grabbed me hard and started pounding my pussy. I started resisting but it didn't help, he was too strong for me. He fucked me hard and in no time, he came inside me.

I could feel the strong smell of orcish cum flowing out of my pussy. He threw me in a bed and I got so tired that I fell asleep again. I woke up with labor pain in my womb as I was about to give birth. There was no one in the room and I tried pushing by myself and it was another fleshy baby sized egg which was laid by my pussy.

WTF is wrong with me. Why I can't give birth to a proper human baby. I need answers, but I don't know who can help me. I was feeling like a helpless whore who can't give birth. I was almost in tears. I gathered some energy and kept looking for and exit from this tavern.

Luckily, I found a dump door at the far end of the tavern and I closed my nose and jumped down. Finally, I was out of the tavern and reached the back of the tavern. My naked body was covered with dirt and orcish cum. Disgusting!!

I was looking for a blacksmith who can provide me with axes. I found a man walking by and I went up to him and asked him where I can find a blacksmith. He pointed his finger towards a big gate. I asked the guard if I could enter,

He said "Get out of here you naked slut". "Hey call me that again and you'll face death "I replied. "You'll end up getting fucked bitch, either you pay me 10 coins or get the fuck out of here". I was really in need of some money. But I am not any beggar, I would never beg for money. I will earn my money by myself. I came to know that this is an arena. I asked him where can I earn some money for myself. He told me there is a village named Devenant and this is the Stormwind valley.

Stormwind is quite a beautiful place on its own, full of greenery and trees all around. Venturing around here in the nude was feeling quite good. So, I went looking for Devenant village and I found it in no time actually. The guard stopped me from entering and was asking for some money or if I had any papers with me. I told him I need a job in here to earn some money. But he still refused. So, I was struck with an idea of seducing him and letting myself in the village. So, we both agreed and I jerked him off hard and made him cum. He thanked me for pleasuring him and I got myself in.

There were many houses in Devenant, but I didn't know where to go.

So, I entered the house right at the centre of the village. I saw an old man behind a table and apparently, he is the mayor of Devenant. His name is Hugh and he said that I can work as a slut or a waitress in Devenant. So, I went to the bar of the village to earn some money as a waitress but the bartender immediately stopped me saying" Where the hell do you think you are going naked slut? The brothel is right next to this bar". I told him I wanted to be a waitress in here to earn some money. But he refused by saying "I don't want you to seduce my customers with your big breasts, your holes says it all of how much of a slut you actually are, now get the fuck out".

So, all I had left was with the brothel to work as a prostitute to earn some money for myself.

I entered the brothel and the owner of the brothel welcomed me and asked me how can he help me. I asked him if I can work here, because I was in need of money.

He was extremely happy when he heard I wanted to work here. He opened the rooms for me and told me lie down on any one of the beds and wait for customers.

I was a little nervous but also horny at the same time. Couldn't believe I am doing this. But I am doing this for good and I will save Noria from the orcs.

A customer entered the room and he was quite friendly, I kneeled down and started blowing his dick. But honestly human dicks aren't that sweet as elven dicks and not that big as orcish dicks.

He started fucking my pussy in missionary position but he didn't last long and I told him not to cum in my pussy.

He agreed on that and he came all over my face and breasts.

I was quite lucky to earn 30 coins from him which I could use to enter the arena. So, I immediately left the brothel on my way to the arena.

I offered the guard 10 coins to let me in.

He accepted that and when I entered, I saw many humans and orcs all around.

I looked for a blacksmith and eventually found him.

"What do you want?" He asked.

"I need a weapon for myself" I answered.

"I am feeling quite naked without a weapon".

"Sure, I do have a pair of axes with me if you want those"

To my surprise those axes were actually mine.

I said that and he asked for 50 coins for the axes. "Why would I be paying for my own things?" I protested.

"Either pay me or prove yourself in the arena, fight with 2 orcs and I will believe in you "

"I can never fight those big huge orcs bare handed, is there no other way?"

He said " well since you are covered in cum, it makes sense that you are quite a slut, you can have these axes but you will need to have sex with me, this is an easier option for you i guess".

Since I didn't have much time so I knelt down and started sucking his dick.

It was followed by getting fucked in my pussy later. But i warned him not to cum in my pussy so he came all over my ass.

I returned to the Stormwind valley with my axes. But it was already dark and the moon was rising. Suddenly I saw a strange creature and a green woman.

I reached up to them and saw it was a werewolf and a green woman.

I was about to save her from the werewolf, but she said "what are you doing you slut, can't you see i am milking this werewolf? "

"What, why are you doing that?" I asked

"I am a witch" she said "and my name is sienna, i live at the far end of Devenant village".

I was shocked to hear that she was a witch but then I came to know she was milking the werewolf for the concoction she was making to cure the disease which was making some people turn into werewolves.

I asked how can I help her, and she said that she needed a volunteer for her magic.

All I had to do is find a guy at the brothel and bring him into her hut at Devenant.

So, I agreed on that and left for Noria's Tavern to save her from the orcs.

When I reached the tavern, I saw a big naked muscular female orc sitting right next to the entrance.

She asked "who are you? Why are you here?".

"I am here to save Noria from you orcs"

I said in an angry voice.

"Oh, wow so, sluts are challenging us now" she mocked

"Do you even know who am I? I am Shorca the Queen of Orcs, if you wanna save your friend then defeat me in arm wrestling and we'll leave but If you lose you will be breeding strong orcs in here in no time".

The challenge was already on, I had to defeat Shorca anyhow.

Luckily, I defeated her in arm wrestling and she was in utter surprise.

"I am sorry to call you a slut, you are my sister now, warrior woman, you have my respect".

The orcs left but then I saw Shorca had something big dangling between her legs.

I was questioned if she was a male or female orc.

It was definitely a dick between Shorca's legs.

Noria thanked me for saving her and her tavern and she gifted me a bikini to cover my naked body. Eventually I refused her saying " Thanks but I don't think I will need it, I am a Barbarian woman and i need nothing other than my axes to live my life.

Air, water, dirt, and sky is all the clothing I have with me, they are the ones who protect me from danger, not any materialistic Armor or bodysuit".

Noria said "I wish if I was as cool as you, I am truly grateful to you Barbarian woman".

Next, I went to Devenant at the brothel for a volunteer for Sienna.

I was lying in bed and a customer came in, I offered him if he would like to fuck two sluts at a cost of one. He immediately agreed and we both left for Sienna's hut.

As we reached her hut, we both grabbed the volunteer and tied him to a table.

"Now jerk him off and collect his cum to perform the magic"

I did as she said and spoke the magic spell written on the book "Sanguinesis" and drink the cum.

Sienna looked outside the window and said "Good work, see the blood moon is rising and the volunteer isn't dead yet".

I was confused as I saw a strange naked creature tied to the table.

I asked sienna about that and she replied that the volunteer turned into a vampire which only appears in presence of the blood moon.

"BLOOD MOON" I screamed.

I immediately left her hut to the Stormwind valley to look under the Blood moon.

I remember what the elf at the dungeon was saying.

She told me to look under the Blood moon at the Stormwind valley to find a pathway to the Forest of Oblivion.

I need to know what is this forest of oblivion.

I was running around naked like a maniac following the moon, and all of a sudden, I felt as if I was being pulled. And without even knowing what happened i found myself in the Forest of Oblivion.

Ahh! It was a dark forest with many trees.

There were some creatures which didn't seem to notice me. They were similar to those big naked orcs but they were red in color. They also didn't seem to be attacking me. I eventually ignored them and kept looking for any elves. I also came across some strange trees which were glowing and surprisingly shiny and glossy.

Finally, I found Anorien's wife near a camp and asked about the forest.

She said this forest of oblivion is the home of elves and the most pleasurable place on this earth.

Every living creature in this forest is full of lust and have love for everyone.

I asked her about the strange naked creatures roaming around.

Came to know those were satyrs and they mean no harm and just want to play with everyone. They show unconditional love towards everyone and have sex with them.

Wow! I was quite surprised, honestly.

I also asked about those glowing trees and she said that since every living creature in this forest is full of lust and shows unconditional love. Thus, those trees will also show me their love by fucking my pussy or ass as long as I want to, if I provide them with my moisture.

Moisture includes my body fluids like my cum or piss etc.

I asked where the other elves are, and she replied that they are in the Sanctuary pointing towards a structure next to the camp and said the last elf who isn't here will be found at the arena but unfortunately, she never returned.

I was curious about the dick which Shorca had between her legs and she said "Shorca is a powerful orc and she wanted to have babies but she was infertile, but when she reached here in the forest of oblivion she found the tree of desire, which was our only life source. She wished to become the mother of orcs and could give birth but since this is the home of elves, the tree granted her with a dick. She got so angry that she got the tree cut down and she left.

Since then, she had a grudge against us and she tries to kill every elves she sees".

I was so saddened after hearing what Shorca had to go through, but it also wasn't the fault of the elves too. I could somewhat relate myself with Shorca as I can't give birth to a child too. I still don't know why am I laying eggs.

Anorien's wife gave me a ring with which I could traverse myself to the Stormwind valley and the Forest of Oblivion.

I immediately traversed myself to the valley and went to the arena in search of the last elf.

But I couldn't find any elf in there.

Suddenly I was called out by the naked man at the throne. Looks like he is the Champion of the arena. I was questioned by him about my presence and I replied that I want to defeat him.

So, he laughed at me and sent a huge orc towards me and said "Defeat him First, we'll get to talk after that". Luckily, I had my axes this time and I brought the orc at his knees.

The Champion looked shocked and called me up at his throne. He said "Hey warrior woman, why don't you become my queen? You will give birth to many strong warriors and no one could ever defeat us".

I was strong to my will and decided to defeat him at any cost.

I replied "hah! You don't even know whom did I defeat too. I defeated Shorca the Queen of orcs". The Champion looked more shocked than before and screamed "What!! You slut defeated Shorca! How is that possible?"

Suddenly I heard a familiar voice behind.

"Who took my name?" It was Shorca and she was ascending the stairs towards us.

"Who the hell you are to challenge my sister? Hmm I smell of elven magic somewhere around".

Shorca grabbed the champion by his neck and lifted him up, he was resisting but was of no use. All of a sudden, I saw his body change on its own and his dick shrinked and created a pussy between his legs. He also grew a pair of breasts in a couple of seconds. He was no longer a man but she was an elven woman. Shorca trapped her in a cage and sat on the throne herself.

I went up to her cage and asked him why all of this happened and she said " I did it to save myself from Shorca. I used elven magic to turn myself into a strong man so that Shorca couldn't recognise me. But with my magic, my mindset also became of a man and started getting arrogant of my power and claimed to be the champion of the arena and now I know nothing of the elven family, my memory didn't persist much. I don't even know how to get to the forest of oblivion "

12