The Last Barbarian - Mother Nature

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But what If I say I know the way to the forest of oblivion?" I asked gently.

"What? How do you know the way to the forest?" She screamed in a low voice.

"What matters to you the most is knowing the pathway to your home and I can help you with that".

I broke the cage lock in a single strike and held her hand and started running away from the arena.

I saw Shorca and some orcs chasing us but I used my ring to traverse to the forest of oblivion.

The last elf was taken to the sanctuary and I met Anorien and his wife there.

Anorien said "nice to meet you again Barbarian woman. Now since the tree of desire is dead and the elven lives are slowly dying, only you can help us by laying the seed of the tree of desire".

I questioned "why is it me who will lay the seed?"

Anorien's wife answered "we elves are all infertile now without the tree of desire. We can't reproduce and increase our population without the tree which Shorca cut down. You are the only fertile woman here who can give birth to the tree of desire".

Since I was their only hope and I also enjoy getting fucked. So, I just agreed with them and got on my knees and spread my holes.

Anorien's wife said " Ok honey, start breeding her".

He started fucking me from behind in the middle of the sanctuary in front of everyone.

I knew he won't last much long enough though.

But why the fuck is he fucking my ass.

I won't get pregnant if he doesn't cum in my pussy.

"Hey, Anorien I won't get pregnant from this hole. You should fuck my pussy instead" i said quickly.

"Anorien you idiot why the hell are you fucking her ass".

Anorien said " Omg I can't help it now I am about to cum".

I felt the warm thick semen filling my insides. He did came a lot, but he came inside my ass.

I crawled myself to a side and i could see Anorien's wife was angry at him.

All of a sudden, I saw Shorca appear behind Anorien and grab him by his neck and snap it as he died instantly.

We were in shock. I ran up to her and pushed her off the stairs of the sanctuary and she rolled down till she was in no position of fighting anymore.

The orcs which came along with Shorca grabbed her and immediately left the forest through a portal which they made.

Anorien's wife was in tears as she left the sanctuary immediately to go by the campsite. I followed her and ask how to mend all this. But I couldn't help and agree that i showed Shorca the way to the forest of oblivion.

She was in no mood of talking anymore.

She was crying badly. I went up to the sanctuary and I saw three elves praying around the dead body of Anorien.

They asked me if his wife could join them.

But I am afraid she would talk to anyone.

I asked them if I could help. They were trying to resurrect Anorien from the dead.

I never knew this was possible.

So, they told me to follow them and pray as they are. I am not good at elven language so I might have messed up some spells. But suddenly, Anorien's body disappeared and there was another creature standing still in between us. I screamed "Who are you?". One of the elves said " he is the elder, it's Anorien but he has become the elder due to some mistake in the resurrection prayer".

He was mumbling something which no one understood. I brought his wife and she said "he is speaking the language of the elders, he is half human and half tree so you need to activate the mind control rune tree by getting fucked by the tree, which is right next to camp...go and cum over the tree and it will love you enough".

I went near the tree and started rubbing my pussy. In a short while I squirted all over the tree and I saw three soft green tentacles emerge from the tree.

One grabbed my naked waist and lifted me up in the air and kept me hanging exposing my holes. I felt the two tentacles penetrating both of my holes at the same time. Oh my God it was so unreal. I never felt anything like that. All of a sudden, the tree glowed and my belly started glowing and I saw a tattoo form over my abdomen just above my pussy.

The tree lowered me down and stopped fucking me. I went back at the Sanctuary and I heard the elder say" Hey Barbarian woman", I could understand his language somehow.

I asked him "How can I understand your language? ". He replied "When the tree fucked you, you activated the mind control rune and the tattoo on your abdomen is helping you to understand my language. Also, you are the only fertile woman here who can give birth".

"Then how are you going to reproduce?" I asked in a voice of pity.

"Only you can help us, since you are the only fertile woman here, I want you to show us mercy so we could save the forest and the population by laying the seed of the tree of desire.

The elves were already dying and now they can't reproduce anymore so I thought why not help the elves as their last hope. They will be forever grateful to me.

"Ok! Impregnate me, but fuck my pussy this time so I can get pregnant. I don't wanna take any burden on me anymore".

He grew some tentacles and held my limbs and spread my holes and OH MY GOD.

His dick was bigger and thicker than ever and was hard as a tree stem. He started fucking my pussy harder which felt so amazing and laid his seed in my womb. His dick was something else, it was so divine, no one could ever imagine.

I lied down on the ground as my belly started to grow so fast and in a couple of minutes, I was pregnant with the seed of the tree of desire.

I pushed hard and then I laid the seed which was absorbed by the ground and I stood up to leave this place. But when I was about to leave the forest of oblivion I heard a strange voice,

"Mother, are you going to leave us??".

"What??, who is that??", I screamed.

"Mother! I am your child" The voice answered.

"I looked up and saw a tall strange tree like creature with a small head and a body of tree without leaves".

I asked the elder about it and he replied that I gave birth to an ent, the protector of the forest and not the tree of desire, so we need to give it another shot to bear the seed of the tree of desire.

So, he held me with his tentacles and started fucking my pussy again, but I don't know it was strange this time. My pussy was getting numb and my eyes were blurring out as he pounded each stroke into me. Felt like I was passing out and.... my eyes blacked out as I fainted.

"ahh! Where am I?"

"Why does my stomach hurts?"

"ahhhhhh! Something is coming out of my pussy"

As I regained consciousness, I saw I was grabbed by huge thick tentacles of a big tree, high above the ground. The tentacles held my limbs apart around the girth of the tree and two small tentacles were sucking my lactating breasts. I laid another seed which fell from my pussy to the ground.

"How long have I been here"

"Oh, Mother Nature, you gave birth to so many ents, the forest is slowly populating as you will give birth to more and more ents. The forest will soon get populated and there will be no one who could overpower us elves". The Elder said.

I already gave birth to couple more ents while the Elder was talking.

"You will keep giving birth as long as you live, you will provide us with nutrition from the milk from your breasts and we will provide you with cell sap as your food through your anus".

Suddenly another big tentacle penetrated my asshole and kept fucking my inside till it reached my stomach and filled my stomach with cell sap. I no longer had any hunger and gave birth to some more ents.

Life isn't fair, I risked my life to save these elves and now I am trapped in here.

I screamed and cried all I could but it didn't help anymore. I was constantly fucked and filled in the ass and my breasts were sucked and my pussy gave birth to ents non-stop.

I was breeded for days, months, even I don't know how many years. I gave birth to hundreds of thousands of ents and now the forest spreads all across the world and they treat me as their life source or Mother.

This is how my life ended, I was no longer a barbarian woman, I forgot my name, I forgot my motive on this earth and all I am now is the MOTHER NATURE, giving birth and showing love towards everyone unconditionally.

Visit the nature once in a while and I am sure you could hear my beautiful voice or moaning.

If you are a living creature, then yes, I am your mother.

12