The Last Bite of Cheri Cheesecake

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh baby... that reminds me. Grab me that box off the side table would you?"

I opened an unassuming shoe box next to the lamp. There was a small oblong shape inside, which tapered down and fanned back out at one end and tapered to a blunt point at the other. There was also a bottle of lube.

"Bring me my butt plug vibrator," Cheri begged.

"I don't even know what to say about this," I said, holding it out to her.

"And the lube."

I handed it over. She quickly popped the cap open and squirted lube all over the plug, then shot a thick rope of it down her labia where it ran over her anus. She eased the buttplug in, pushing further and further, and then I heard a buzz.

"Be a darling and turn the machine on, will you? There's a switch to turn it on, and a knob for the speed."

She rubbed herself, then spread her vulva wide for the slowly-advancing dildo. She shifted a little bit to allow it to go deeper.

"One last thing my love, and then my throat is all yours."

"What's that?"

"Under the coffee table. I want you to put those on me."

I looked closer. There was a towel covering a small mound. I lifted it up and discovered chains with leather strips shackled at each end. I lifted one to inspect it.

"Cuffs. For your wrists, I assume."

"And ankles. See, I knew you'd understand. This is why I didn't want anyone but you for this, and I can't put them on myself."

I found another mound at the other end of the table covered by another towel, with two more chains with leather cuffs. She was writhing in obvious pleasure by the time I got all of them onto her. She'd carefully measured the distance that would hold her firmly in place, forcing me to pull tightly to get the buckle secured.

"Baby, I can get out of that."

"Bloody hell. Cheri, I don't want to cut your hands off."

"Nope, not blood. Wrong fluid," she replied as I turned the fucking machine dial up a little bit.

"I can't wait to feel you in me," she murmered.

I stared down into her light brown eyes, almost an orange in the warm light of the incandescent lamps and candles all over the room. There was passion in her smile, but also a chilling serenity. She was well and truly ready for what came next.

"Open up," I said.

"Give me some of that flavor, baby," she cooed.

Well, come to think of it, some of that flavored lube was on the floor there. She must have dropped it when I carried her in. What the hell, wouldn't hurt right? I slathered my cock up with it, then slapped her across the face, open hand.

"I said open up!"

"God, yes, take me!" She yelled, before I slid home in her skull.

I groaned at the glorious sensation. I rubbed her clit while her facial lips stretched around me, making her squirm even harder. I saw her throat bulging upward as the head of my cock twitched against her vocal cords. She strained, pulling herself to get just a little bit further down on me. My dick churned and strained inside of her, inching deeper than I had ever been before.

"Holy fuck don't stop!" she cried after I pulled out.

"You like that? You like being my bitch all tied up and fucked in all holes at once?"

"Fuccckkkkkk yeeesssssss!" she screamed as I slapped my fingers against her slit, then pressed in harder on her pussy petals than before, making them grip the dildo even tighter as it forced its way inside her.

Then there were no more words. Throatfucking Cheri was a dream come true, an indulgent pleasure I could never have believed would ever happen before I met her. Spit mixed with lube and ran down my balls and fell in great globs onto the soft carpet. My fist held her head tightly thrown back, where she would have to fight against her neck muscles to close her lower jaw, but without struggling her mouth gaped open for me like a second vaginal opening, willing and ready. In I thrust, deep and fast and hard. I held it for longer and longer, hearing her gasp as I pulled free just long enough to let her suck in half a lungfull before I was back in her throat again, and air gurgled around me and bubbled out into my short-trimmed pubic hair. Her body was sweating profusely, straining against the cuffs and the table, but more than anything else trying to push back against me, to move with me and take me all the way in.

I felt a burning sensation building in me, a mighty ejaculation to rival anything I had ever felt before. This was it; I could have whatever I wanted, and what I wanted more than anything in the world was to cum straight down her esophagus and directly into her stomach now that she'd came over and over from the fucking machine. I pulled her head forward into my crotch, unloading a wet stream of semen. I pulled back just long enough to let her taste the next blob of my sperm, then shoved back in again.

I held it for a long minute, and then the cuffs rattled on the table, and she lay still, her neck pulsing with her fast and fluttering heartbeat, but no longer breathing.

"Oh, shit. Cheri!"

I pulled out quickly, slapped her across the face. She didn't respond. I scrambled with the papers, reading back to the word she had said.

"A trezi!"

She heaved on the table, gasping in a huge breath, and promptly orgasmed on the fucking machine again.

"Oh god, yes... yes... yes!!"

A glob of sperm fell from her face onto the floor.

"No.. no! Let me out! Turn off the machine!"

"I thought you could get out of that," I teased, relieved that she was fine.

"Not fast enough! I don't want that to go to waste!"

She scrambled loose and put her face to the floor, licking up all the juices from the carpet.

"Fuck... so good. You're the best." She kissed me, hard and fast and wet.

*****

She greeted me at the door the next day.

"Hey baby, is that a banana in your pocket? Or are you going to feed me something else delicious?"

"Wow, you're a full on nympho now, aren't you?"

" 'Now,' he says. Weren't you paying any attention during our relationship?"

"Sorry, I kept getting distracted from these observations by you constantly flirting with me."

"Missing the forest for the trees, clearly."

"We'll compare notes on that later, I'm sure. How are you feeling?"

"Hungry," she said, looking me up and down as she licked her lips.

"I hear that's a good sign," I said, winking.

"Making a girl salivate is definitely a good start," she agreed.

"But all jokes aside, really, what's it like? How do you feel?"

"Right at home in that forest you're missing. I am a nymph after all. A wood nymph, you might say."

"Good lord, Cheri. Do we need to serve dessert first?"

"Heavens, no. We just need to make you the appetizer as well."

She slid to her knees as the door clicked shut, and in record time my cock was in her mouth.

"Mmmm, god I missed you," Cheri said.

"I missed you too," I said.

"Ssh! Can't you see we're having a moment? Don't interrupt," she said.

"You weren't talking to me?"

"Nope, I was talking to your cock."

"He doesn't hear so well. You can see why I'd be confused."

"I think he's getting the message just fine."

Indeed, my dick was sticking straight out, and getting harder with every heartbeat.

"Do you mind if I..." I said, grabbing her head to pull her faster and deeper.

"I'll only mind if you miss the opportunity," she winked up at me.

Fuck. What do you say to something like that? If I had a list, the word "no" definitely did not appear on it.

"Let's move to the table and serve it properly," I said.

She didn't stop, so I had to pull her hair to get her off so I could walk.

"Nonononono give that back!"

"I just need to sit down, jeezus."

"Give it to meeee," she whined.

I kept holding her the whole way, not to drag her along but to keep her from latching on again before I was ready.

"Ugh, wow. Is this what it's going to be like from now on?"

"I hear your words, and I know we need to talk, but I just can't focus. I need some of you in me, right now. Please."

I leaned back and let her have my fleshpop again. She moaned encouragingly, but with some need still unfulfilled. She pulled out the stops, using every trick she knew, except edging. She clearly did not have the patience to hold off my orgasm right now.

"Oh yeah, take it deep in your slutty throat."

She shivered with pleasure at the words, sending her muscles spasming all around my cock in her face and esophagus.

"You know what? If you're stuck like this, I might be cool with that," I said.

"Haha," she smirked, slurping on me. "I hope so."

At long last, and not nearly soon enough for her, I pressed her cheek to my thigh and held her still to keep the sensation from overwhelming me; I came on the back of her tongue in a good dozen spurts. Finally I let her up again. Only now was she content to sit and lick the dribbles off of her fingers, and closed her eyes as her frenzy seemed to subside.

"So," I said, finally catching my breath. "Miss me?"

"More than you missed me I bet!"

"Good thing it's not a contest."

"I dunno, could be fun actually. Who missed the other more? Prove it by sharing the nastiest thing you thought to do to the other person while you were away."

"I'm not sure I'm ready to play that game. I'd be embarrassed to say it out loud."

"Oh, that sounds like exactly what I want to hear. But, suit yourself."

Finally I switched topics.

"OK, so that was mind-blowing beyond even what we've done before."

"Do I sense a 'but'?"

"...yes, but. But is this all we are now? Are you still the person I fell in love with? What are you, now?"

She closed her eyes for a minute, took some deep breaths. Her smile took on less of a passionate wildness, and more of a pleasant cheerfulness.

"I could have been melancholy. Would you have preferred that?"

"I don't know, Cheri. You were this bright and talented young woman, fiercely intelligent and compassionate."

"Am I not still a giving kind of person?"

"I'm not convinced what you did is called charity."

"I had a VERY heartfelt gift to give you."

"I suspect the heart is not where that feeling was coming from."

She laughed. "Do I really seem that different? Is our chemistry not the same?"

I had to sit and think for a bit.

"It's hard to say. We haven't spent that much time together since..."

"Since what?"

"Ugh, I don't even know what to call it. Did you die? Did you transform? I don't even know."

"I changed."

"Yes, but how?"

"I don't completely know it myself. We'll just have to see. Are you hungry?"

"Famished, actually. Thanks for reminding me."

"Let me get dinner served."

It had been done, just sitting on the stove on the "warm" setting apparently; she just served it up and brought out the plates.

"Spaghetti and meatsauce. Classic."

"Not quite. It's lowfat turkey meatsauce with fish oil, and whole grain angel hair spaghetti. The sauce has flaxseed and chia mixed in. There's a spinach, mixed greens, and kale side salad."

"Well, it smells fantastic. Shall we?"

"No garlic bread," she said sadly. "That's something I'm going to miss."

"Why n- oh. Garlic is poison for you now."

"You can't even kiss me for a day if you've had any."

"Then I'm going to miss it, too."

She grinned. "So I want to ask you something."

"Oh? ...my god, this is good."

"Thank you! Yeah, so I think I really need to have the taste of you in my mouth every day. I'm so much calmer now, and I might need it first thing in the morning, otherwise I might not be able to focus on anything all day."

"Wait, how...?"

"I want you to move in with me," she said bluntly.

"Hmm... I dunno. Do they even make crypts for two?"

"Move in here! I won't live in a graveyard, silly!"

I winked at her. "I guess we do still have chemistry."

"There, see? What do you say? Want to feed me breakfast in bed every morning?"

"I'm serially considering it. What are your plans, right now?"

"My plans go as far as tonight. I literally haven't been able to think about anything except sex."

"Welcome to the teenage boy club."

"Most teenage boys don't think about jumping out of their boyfriend's closet like a monster and draining them dry."

"Only about, oh, what was it... ten percent?"

"That are gay? How many are bi, do you think?"

"Hell if I know."

"Only about 2 percent are gay. One and a half percent are bi. Depending on who you ask, and where."

"I didn't realize this was a pop quiz."

"It's not, I'm just showing you that, now that I've had what I needed, I can talk about other things. We can still be us, Kyle."

"As long as I give you some fresh man-yogurt in the morning, you mean?"

"Right."

"I'll tell you what. I'm still on my lease. Why don't we try it out for a few weeks? That way I can go back to my apartment if it's not working out."

"If it's not working, tell me what to do. I'll fix it, I promise. I can't live without you anymore, Kyle. I'm in, one hundred percent. Those old folks at the home have shown me what it means to regret missing an opportunity."

"Cheri, I thought I was losing you forever, not getting married. You've set my expectations all wrong, I need some time to wrap my head around this."

"You'll see, we'll make this work."

I took a deep breath.

"Alright, so this is a big change. Let's take it slow. I'll start by doing most things at my apartment, and then I'll come over around bedtime."

"It's a date!" Cheri exclaimed.

"So, um, not making any promises here, but do you mind if I get some toys to try out?"

"Oh god yes, please do! What did you have in mind?"

"I don't really know yet. I had started to look into some things, but then I gave up on it when I learned you were sick. But then you had that fucking machine and... it's put my mind back on that track."

"I can't wait."

"You'd better wait, it's going to be a little while."

"Wanna go shopping with me?"

"Maybe sometime. But I've been to the shops around here. They don't have quite what I'm thinking of."

"Now I'm REALLY intrigued. But I'll wait. Until you get tired of blowjobs, anyway."

"Yeah, like that's ever gonna happen."

"I'm so glad to hear you say that, you have no idea."

"Do you mind if we just cuddle tonight?"

"As long as we can do it naked."

"Sure."

Agreeing to that nakedness, of course, was my mistake. She couldn't keep her hands off, and I couldn't stay flaccid. We broke a few springs on her couch that night, I'm fairly certain.

*****

Cheri was still sleeping. She'd been doing that a lot; getting up and running around productively, but then going to bed earlier and sleeping very late. I decided to try something new. I'd surreptitiously measured how far her mouth opened, and ordered a gag with a hollow tube on the inside. I washed all that "new" chemical smell and taste off of it as best I could, and then kept it in my bag waiting for an opportunity. One morning, I woke up horny and decided the time was right. I pried Cheri's mouth open, put the gag in with the tube extending into her mouth, and buckled it behind her head. She slept right through it. I rolled her over on her side, pulled her halfway down the bed, then put a pillow under her head to prop her up at the right height, stroked myself just a little to get harder, and fucked her face while lying on my side facing her. There was a messy drool spot on the bed afterward, and I didn't care.

I had just finished washing the gag and getting ready to put it away in my bag when she spoke.

"You know, you can tie my hands behind my back when you do that."

"Maybe I will. I didn't want to make it impossible for you to push me away if it was too uncomfortable or you weren't wanting it for some reason."

"You know what I just realized? You're a gentleman. I think I wish I had known that before."

"You say that like consent is a bad thing."

"Oh, absolutely not! Except when it is."

"Explain."

"There's a kinky concept, consensual non-consent. I consent to getting fucked six ways from Sunday by the man who has captured my heart. That's you, if you weren't sure. And those six ways - they're not all princess-in-a-satin-tower gentle romance. Anybody can be a princess, and everybody probably is a princess at first. But I want to be that thief that takes it in her ass to get the jailor to let her live. I want to be that prisoner of war spy that gets stuffed with cocks in every hole to tell her secrets. That young girl who pays her father's gambling debts with the only assets she has. The king's third wife who had better keep him happy while his delicate first two wives are carrying his heirs. God, I'm getting wet just talking about it."

"The filthy sinful vampire who must drink a priest's cum to save her soul?"

"Oh, I like it! We need to do that one sometime."

"Uh, I was joking, but alright."

"Well geez, don't tease me like that."

"Hey, I said we could try it, it's not like I'm rejecting it outright."

"You're doing that gentleman again."

"Fine. So I shouldn't give you the smallest part of what you want and deny you the rest, like 'just the tip'?"

"Exactly!"

"You know I wanted to have sex in a church."

"Mmmm, yes."

"Well, I still do. If we could get away with a priest role-play..."

"I'm in. Don't disappoint me, mister."

"I think it's me that will be in. Stay tuned for that."

"Tch. Teasing me again. Why bring this up if you don't even have a plan?"

"You expect me to plan something out before I even know you'll do it?"

"I've been hoping. That's what I'm trying to tell you; I want you to just... take charge. Make it happen. Do something unexpected."

"All right, then from now on, you're mine. Your face, your ass, your pussy, your breasts, all mine. I can do what I want, when I want. And I want you in cuffs at all times."

"And you want me to do what?"

"Whatever. Doesn't matter what you do."

"Hmph. Some plan."

"Because whatever you're doing, I will stop you and take you, however I want. I'll bend you over, or throw you down, or strap you to the fucking wall and just use you whatever way I please."

"Oh, now you're talking."

"And if you resist, I'll choke you out and ravish you like a living fuck doll, and wake you up again with my sperm in your filthy little mouth."

"I'm sold, where are the cuffs?" she said, starting to strip down.

"You tell me, you had them last."

"I was speaking rhetorically, I know exactly where they are."

"Pssshh, I've got better things to take from that purty face than rhetoric."

"Promises, promises!"

*****

She didn't wake up right away the next morning. I even tried to straddle her and stick my dick in her face, but her mouth stayed firmly shut.

"A trezi," I said. "Rise and spitshine!" But she pushed me away, moaning unhappily.

"Alright, I guess you're not ready to get up yet."

I let her be and went to go make breakfast. After I'd eaten my eggs and bacon, I came back - she hadn't even moved. That stung; I was all pumped after the talk we'd had yesterday, and wanted to do sexy things to her all day long. Make her scrub me in the shower and jerk me off all over her like my cum was liquid soap. Make her cook my food, and eat her own meal out of my lap. Tie her up and make her lie with a vibrator on her clit for a couple hours, for my amusement, after sitting on the washer and dryer while my laundry sloshed around underneath to get her all hot and bothered. That might have to wait for another day, and I refused to do my laundry in anticipation of those events. Instead, I only wore underwear and did some side work programming for "open source" projects that sounded interesting to me. The day passed in a flash, I missed lunch, and almost went to bed without dinner until I noticed she was still there in the same position and hadn't even had anything for breakfast. I could swear she hadn't moved an inch.