The Last Bite of Cheri Cheesecake

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"They make 'em pretty good these days, you've seen it yourself at the retirement home. So what were you upset about?"

She stared at me, dumbstruck.

"THIS, you idiot! I'm not going to have that brilliant smile that got you to sit down at the table anymore! I won't be beautiful!"

"Cheri-"

"Oh, stow that patronizing bullshit, you know it's true!"

"Now listen here. You let me say what I want to say before you fight with me about it, dammit!"

"...OK."

"Cheri, you are beautiful. You can get the dentures, that's fine, it's not like a dangling eyeball. They might be expensive, but they'll look good."

"But you'll always know. You like those natural breast videos. Won't this be ruined for you now too?"

"No, my love. I might be starting to warm up to this new you."

"Mm."

"What? Oh lord, what's going through your mind now? I see those gears turning."

"You uh... wanna make something of it?"

"What do you mean?"

"You wanna fuck me hard and slap the pearly whites right out of my face?"

"Will there be blood? I don't think that's one of my things. You know, fetishes."

"Maybe, these two bled a little. But, you know- do you want to go quietly into this, pretending it's not happening? Being all polite and gentlemanly and shit? Or do you want to embrace it? You only get this opportunity once."

"I might need to think about it."

"Well, think quick. I need to eat, and..."

"Or," I said, reaching for her throat, "I can take some executive action and put you out until I decide."

"Oh baby, don't... tease...me..." she gasped out as my fingers dug in, hard. "But don't... break... windpipe...." she rasped.

"Hey, you started this, don't be mad."

She pried my fingers loose, then dragged my hand down further down her neck to squeeze on the sides rather than pushing the air passage inward from the front.

"Better," she mouthed, without making a sound.

I watched her eyes slowly glaze over, and she went limp. Smiling. How like her.

*****

One more time, I prepared carefully for a bit of drama.

"A trezi."

She woke with a start. She was spread-eagled on the bed, completely naked, but she had a blanket covering her, including her face. The blanket tented up over her mouth subtly as she breathed out. She moaned, squirmed, quickly discovering her predicament.

"Kyle?"

I let her sit and stew a minute. She knew I had called her waking word, even if she didn't remember hearing it.

"Kyle, wh-what's going on? Where are you?"

Still I said nothing.

"Kyle, why won't you talk to me?"

I pulled one of the kitchen knives out of its sheath and slowly ran it over the sharpener, with that distinctive metal-on-metal sound.

"It... is you, right Kyle?"

I slowly undressed in the cold air, tossing each article of clothing onto the bed on or next to her. She could feel the weight of it land, and the sound of the zipper of course explained exactly what I was doing.

"Journal of Barnabus, November Ninteenth. I have captured one of the vampires, despite how carefully it has hidden itself among the humans. She is both comely and youthful in appearance, which may be deceiving," I intoned. "This name she keeps repeating, Kyle. It must be a daywalker, one of the humans she has beguiled into aiding her unholy plans. I will have to find this lad later and put the fear of God back in him. But for now, I find that the advancement of my craft requires a feat of great courage and sacrifice. The gentle visage this particular specimen puts forth indicates a greater danger than I previously knew vampires to be capable of: the art of seduction and entrapment. For what can a man do but accept when offered such unearthly delights as an inhumanly lush body, though it cost him his soul? And so I must throw myself into the pit of iniquity, risking my own soul to understand its powers by direct experience. I can only hope that the Lord will see fit to grant me the wisdom to overcome this devilry for my show of faith. I must be extra cautious. Even in defeat, a vampire possesses a mad strength and a quickness with which to escape the eye."

She pulled against her bonds, not as if to apply pressure to break one of the ropes, but just writhing. She stilled for a moment as the blade of the knife touched her ankle and slowly dragged up her leg to her thigh. She groaned and shuddered as I used the blade to lift the blanket from her legs.

"You accuse me of vampirism? Hardly a saint yourself, giving me no room to move about and defend myself. Face me, hunter, if you are not craven." Her voice came out dripping with seductive sweetness. She was smiling under that blanket.

"The beast speaks as if to bargain, to convince me of her innocence. This is not unexpected, in one who has tempted a man to give up his reward in heaven for some base pleasure."

"Face me, you asshole. Look me in the eyes and tell me you think this is right."

"Oh, I will. You will see my face before the end, demon. But not before I'm ready."

She flopped uselessly on the bed, unable to even dislodge the blanket from her face. I pulled the blanket up to her waist and put the butt plug to her rear entry, squirting some lube on it and twisting it to start pushing it in. No more words were spoken until I had it all the way in, and turned it on.

Cheri gasped and arched up on the bed, lifting the blanket but unable to get it further up than her shoulders.

"Face me you whoreson!"

"In due time. First let me examine this specimen thoroughly."

I ran my hands up and down her legs, making her shiver.

"These legs could grab a man and hold him as the life drained from his body."

"Or the cum drained from his testes," Cheri said.

"Indeed, they could do that first and then the other. I imagine such a thing would drain the victim's energy and will to resist."

"Going to try it out for yourself?"

"With certain precautions. I must be able to pull back if I feel myself starting to give in."

"You'll have to do all the work yourself that way. I can't contribute to the effort all tied up."

"I'll manage, don't you worry."

I rolled the blanket up past her chest, tickling and playfully clawing at her all the way up.

"Remarkable," I said. "To this point, the specimen shows no sign of untoward growth or physical abnormality; she is the perfect image of health and, indeed, has all the markers of physical vitality and sexual fitness. Wide, fuckable hips, strong bones, flexible joints - one could mistake her for any desirable wife material with her face hidden."

I played with her tits, stroking and pulling her nipples, making them stand even more firmly. Everywhere I touched, her skin grew warmer and her whole body lifted off the bed towards my hand. The barest touch of her labia made her shudder and moan.

"She gives a convincing act of complete engagement and desire. Let us see how far this extends."

I laid the knife down on her chest and laid my cock on the outside of her pussy lips, and then ground it into her with my body weight. She moaned open-mouthed, but muffled by the blanket. In no time at all, I was wet with her juices and hard. I slipped backwards to plant the head of my cock right at her frontal opening and pressed in, just a little.

"Show me your true colors, demon! Look at me, I say!"

I ripped the blanket up and away from her head. She strained to lift herself up off the bed, throwing her head forward to lunge at me with her teeth.

"Aha! Now we see the beast that you truly are!" I declared.

She grinned evilly.

"Well, are you just going to sit there, or are you going to partake in the pleasures of my flesh?"

I held the knife up in front of her face.

"Don't even think of trying something, she-devil. I could end your pitiful existence in a moment."

She bent forward, stuck her tongue out, and licked along the blade.

"Such a toy cannot truly harm me."

"It will slow you down, I'm sure. But I have something better as well."

I picked up a dildo with a crucifix handle I had just gotten in the mail, shoved it in front of her face.

"Rraaahhh! You dare invoke this power here? This territory is consecrated to the master! He shall see that you bleed for this!"

"Oh, don't you worry about him. I've got a little surprise for your dark father. You should be far more concerned about what will be left of you after I'm done. Your fate is upon you!"

I thrust into her, making her cry out, and snap at me some more.

"I shall drive this fight out of you, demon! This woman shall be free of your damnable influence!"

"This woman is mine! She gave herself to me willingly long ago! Take her if you wish, I will see you bowing at her feet before the day is done!"

"Release her! Go back to the shadows and rot!"

"You'll have to do a lot better than that!"

I slammed into her cunt hard and fast.

"There! Take that! And that! Release this woman!"

"Never! Your words are like a gentle breeze in an empty plain!"

"Release her!" I cried, slapping her across the face.

She grinned, a wide toothy grin.

"Your hand is weak as a butterfly's touch! Why, I feel as though I am merely refreshed!"

"Submit, demon! Go back to hell where you belong!"

I slapped her again. She stuck her tongue out, mouth open wide. I grabbed her by the throat, shoved her back against the bed.

"Submit!" I yelled, slapping her across the face again. "Submit!"

"Harder," she taunted. "Harder!"

I timed a slap with every thrust.

"Submit! Give in! Release!"

She spat out a tooth.

"What's that? I can't hear you!"

I started slapping from the right, then from the left, then the right again. Her head rocked back and forth, and still she turned back to face me. She screamed and thrashed like a woman truly possessed, pushing back into every thrust I made, spitting teeth left and right as I struck her across the face over and over. Teeth flew both directions and blood ran out of both corners of her mouth and stained her lips.

"Submit, demon! You are beaten!" I cried.

"I have some power left in me, you fool! Come, finish it!"

I was shocked for a moment; there were almost no teeth I could still see in her mouth. I picked up the crucifix-dildo, held it in front of her face as I felt my orgasm coming.

"The power of cock compels you! The power of cock compels you!"

She opened her mouth and screamed wordlessly, still defiant. I stuffed the dildo in her mouth.

"Now, she-devil, I shall put the holy seed into this woman's body and bring her back to the arms of righteousness!"

I threw a few more hard thrusts into Cheri's flooded fuck hole, and then unloaded my own stream of semen deep inside. I yelled as I came, setting her off into a passionate moan of her own. We both shuddered as waves of pleasure rolled and crested and passed over us. I waited until some of my strength returned, then untied her and pulled the dildo out of her bloody mouth.

"That... was the hottest thing I've ever... fuck, I wish that was a porn, I wanna watch it," Cheri said. "We should have recorded this."

"Lucky you," I said, pointing to the little tripod on the dresser.

I got up and turned the camera off, but not before she came again just at the sight of it.

"I'm keeping you, mister. That's all there is to it. Keeping you."

"Says the woman who was all tied up a minute ago."

"Unrelated question, what bed are you sleeping in tonight?"

"Uh..."

"Wait, I lied, it's totally related," she said.

"...that one you're in right there." I crossed my arms and gave her a sarcastic glare.

"The one that I paid money for, in my house."

"Yeah."

"I think we both know who's keeping whom," she gloated.

"Oh wait, you offered me everything. So no, it's mine, actually."

"That was a one-time offer you never accepted. Too late now, sucker."

*****

"So... what's the damage?" I said, as we finished cleaning up.

Best get that conversation over with, the sooner the better. Or so I hoped.

"Answer a question for me first."

She had a bit of a lisp now.

"Uh... ok. What is it?"

"Do you love me?"

I blinked. I wasn't sure what question I was expecting, but it certainly wasn't that one.

"Yeah. Yes. Yes, I do."

"Even if I'm ugly now?"

"You're not ugly."

"You're not answering my question."

"Because I disagree with the whole premise of it. But yes, even if you were somehow ugly, I would."

"They're... they're all gone. All of them, even the molars. Well, almost all of them."

"Your teeth?"

"Yes. I'm afraid to show you."

"You were going to have me kill you, this seems pretty minor in comparison."

"Yeah, but... I wasn't going to be there to face you afterwards, and bear the shame. Does that make sense?"

"I guess it kinda does."

"And now I'm ruined. Even if you still want me, it's not going to be the same. That smile you've come to love, or so I keep telling myself... I can't eat so many things, I can't even talk the same. How am I ever going to be pretty again? I'm not a woman anymore, I don't look like the other girls... certainly not the pretty ones, with their perfect white teeth. I'm not even human anymore."

"Pretty? How are you- are you serious?"

"Don't patronize me!" she screamed. "You know I'm never going to be the same!"

She tackled me with a raw ferocity I was not expecting.

"Woah, Cheri, let's talk about this."

"Oh yes, let's talk. Let ME tell YOU, since you insist on giving me empty platitudes. I know I'm sexy. I've worked very hard to learn the skills that everyone says men like. And you know what I just realized? I have something that other women don't."

"What's that?"

"Guess. What's the worst thing about a blowjob?"

I stared at her.

"What do you think? The spitting? I'm going to be drooling all over," she jabbed a finger into my chest.

"That's actually kind of hot, to be honest."

"Damn right. So, next option. When you don't get the blowjob because she's an emotional mess."

"I admit that's not great. Where are you going with this?"

"Come on, guess, what's the worst thing? Is it when you have to put a bag over her head so you don't have to look at her?"

"Never happened, couldn't say. Won't be you it happens to, either."

"Sweet talker. Still not sure I believe you. What about when I can't deepthroat you?"

"Hasn't been a problem for awhile."

"Then...."

I looked at her. I kept looking. She just stared back.

"WHAT!?" I yelled.

"Keep guessing!" she said.

"Fuck, I don't know, I-"

I stopped suddenly and looked up.

"Oh sweet gummy jesus dildo THE TEETH!!!" I cried out.

"Yes!" she agreed at the top of her lungs. "Oh my god I can't believe you wouldn't just say it!" she yelled, slapping at my shoulder. "You and I both know it makes you raw and too sensitive!"

"Ow! Hey! It's a difficult thing to deal with, and you couldn't help your physiology, I didn't want you to beat yourself up about that."

"Yeah, but now look," she said, pulling her cheeks back.

She had exactly four teeth left.

"The eye teeth," she said.

"They're called 'canines,' right?"

"Only by ignorant people."

"Fuck you, that's what I call them."

"That's an even dumber name than canines."

"Hey! That's not what I - goddammit, you shut your... your... remarkably intelligent whore mouth!"

"Fucking make me."

"Fine, I will!"

"Alright then!"

"Well OK!"

"I don't see you doing it, mister!"

"Then hold still!"

And that's when I discovered that the upper and lower eye teeth could reinforce her lips to form a ring to channel my cock into her mouth at whatever angle she wanted, without straining the muscles that tightened her lips. And it didn't hurt me a bit. I came down her throat again, as she was starting to turn purple.

"You know what?" I said, breathing heavily as she gasped and coughed.

"What?" she wheezed.

"I'm so glad I didn't tell you about leaving the car on with the garage door closed."

"Asshole! I'll teach you to hold out on me!" Her eyes narrowed.

I ran, instinctively. She caught me and left a vicious bite wound.

"I declare that you're going to be licking my cum out of a muzzle every day until this heals. Also, today shall forever be Muzzle Day, not the Friday before Thanksgiving," I said.

"Try it, I dare you."

"I'm going shopping right now."

*****

"Happy Thanksgiving, Mr. Brown," I said.

"Happy Thanksgiving indeed! What a feast you've brought me! And what is this contraption behind you? Are you a robot now, Miss Cheri?"

"Yes Mr. Brown, it's a telepresence robot since I can't travel. I'm using a camera and I can see you and follow Kyle around the whole building!"

"I'm gonna have to call up the Four Seasons and tell them they need to change the song. Sher-ry, Sherry robot, Sher-ry! Hmm, doesn't trip off the tongue quite as well. They'll have to work on that."

"Never you mind that, Mr. Brown," Loretta said. "We got a whole cart of food for everybody that can't make it to the cafeteria, you better let him get back to it."

"Alright Cheri angel, I let you spread this delicious meal to everybody else, but tell me - what are *you* thankful for this year? ...oh, you lucky devil!"

I looked over at the screen. "I see you biting your lip, woman, staring up at the sky with your hands folded all conspicuously innocent," I accused.

"She was pointin' at you on the screen! Didn't I tell you to get her number? Hahah!"

"I can't believe I didn't think of it myself," I agreed. "Happy Thanksgiving!"

"Happy Thanksgiving to you too, mister Kyle! Hey, you need any viagra? I won't be using it any time soon."

"Uh, I don't think that's necessary," I grinned sheepishly, dragging the robot out behind me.

"Well now, don't be hasty," Cheri said. "What if I want to slip some in your food, Kyle?"

"Don't miss a good opportunity, sonny. Have I ever steered you wrong?" Mr Brown said, waggling his eyebrows.

"I listen to my elders, but it doesn't mean I obey them."

"I'll have them mail it to you. Have a happy Thanksgiving, Cheri, I insist!"

"You be good and eat all your vegetables Mr. Brown!"

"Course I will, can't help myself. Now git!"