All Comments on 'The Last Boy Scout'

by mydeepsix

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
hugplxhugplx9 months ago

Frankly...you could cut this story in half. A lot of it was super repetitive.

lc69hunterlc69hunter9 months ago

Fairly early in the story I was going to give this a 1, based upon the verbal humiliation of the husband. However the way you wrapped it brought the score back up to a 5.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Yup. Gotta have the monster tree limb cock. Might have been a good story without that mistake. I gave it a 2 for effort.

sf_operative63sf_operative639 months ago

A yawner in ao.e spots. .same spot..different scene.

DOL

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Terribly written and obviously you have a cock fetish. Two stars.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

5 stars here. Would love to watch a young hung stud take my wife. Too bad she’s pass child bearing days. Been super hot if he’d sent her home with a baby in her belly.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Another wonderful story. Maybe a bit m/m action next time? Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago
she did, he did

She cheated - one star

he took her back - one star

this was supposed to be somehow acceptable - one star

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

The boy child has got another membership name again can tell by the unrealistic story and no information in the biography. Careful you dont blow your eyes out when you come you silly wanker. Try writing a more realistic story after you grow up.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Now9 months ago

"but Jason was memorized"

I'm pretty sure you meant "mesmerized."

BigDee44BigDee449 months ago

I hope there are no real people like this, especially her.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Husband should have left her there!

Rocky62Rocky629 months ago

Here cameth the Martian slutray, including a bonus dose of unwarranted humiliation….. just cant reconcile this story line. Eat my cunt. Not likely after that. Delete the text? Why , she got off on humiliating her husband

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

"It was exciting to see her so alive, so sensual, but I wasn't sure how far she would take it, where it would lead."

\

It pretty much leads to wherever this stupid cuck wants and lets it lead. And why not, she's got an OLD dumb shit for a husband, who doesn't even care who she fucks. Fucking strangers met in the woods just Might be a health and safety risk, but what do these two Non-Married spouses care? Their marriage means even less than their health and safety. Can't wait for her to bring home some venereal disease, or get knocked up, with her new found contempt for her husband and marriage.

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikey9 months ago

5 Stars. I love a good hotwife story.

OOAAOOAA9 months ago

Hot story!!!

26thNC26thNC9 months ago

Cuck let’s whorewife pork a cub scout.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Very hot story. Camping not my thing but many friends have gone in groups have a great time and have fucked other campers as well . Two guys camping next to a couple from Canada much older with kids older than them. It started with a lose at a drinking game so she had to blow one to complete. Second round hubby won and got a bj. Next day hubby went fishing early and came back to her being pounded in a dp in the guys tent. For three days straight she was fucked every way possible by them and hubby .. While packing they asked how was it fuckking and you seeing her get fucked like a pig by guys younger than your kids? She couldn’t even look up and the hubby said he was pissed but went with the flow. He said he’d deal with his whore wife when the got home . The other story I remembered was six young guys with a family of five ( two daughters and son ) . Basically behind hubby’s back his was fucked often by the group and the two twenty something daughters were fucked behind paretbacks but the pissed off brother knew his sisters were whirring out but he hung with the guys anyway as they said it’s all in fun. One day the father son and two guys from the group went on a long hike one guy each girl went separate ways and ducked all day and the wife was dped for hours every way possible. . The stories , pics and short multi videos were sick they showed .

CZOFTWCZOFTW9 months ago

I always love the lectures in the comments from the morality police on a porn story site. Pretty good story. I gave you 5 stars to offset the ones from the pinky dicks.

markindymarkindy9 months ago

Very well written. Great pace with only the necessary details to set the scene. I was hard the whole time.

syd_v63syd_v639 months ago

Perfectly done

NitpicNitpic9 months ago
Me

Me,Ithink when they get home he should divorce.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous